An Evening In: The Interviews

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick my balls Alexis," he ordered.

Alexis responded immediately extending her tongue into the air and waited for Adam to position his balls on her tongue. She could feel the head of this monster push against her face as her tongue lapped at Adam's balls. He quickly backed away from the stimulation applied to his testicles. Alexis could hear a package was being anxiously ripped open, and then sensed Adam's cock back at her waiting mouth. She engulfed that monster cock, wishing that her hands were free to pull Adam's sculpted ass in towards her. She started sucking hard; she wanted Adam to be pleased with her efforts. Damn, she would make him cum. This would be the best blow job the he ever had. He would come back to her wanting more, knowing that she would be able to deliver.

The feel of the big, hard cock was replaced with one of rubber and the taste of mint.

"My god," she thought, "he's put a condom on. He is close to cumming."

She groaned around his cock as she felt it swelling in her mouth. Alexis sucked harder and harder as the cock worked its way in and out of her mouth. She heard Adam let out a loud groan as she felt the condom being filled with his hot cum. She continued sucking until Adam pulled away. She was relieved at he feeling of her mouth not being wrapped around that monstrous tool, but at the same time she was wishing his cock was still there.

She felt someone move behind her and her blindfold was pulled away. It did not take long for her eyes to adjust to the candle lit room. There before her stood Adam.

"Adam, wow, you are more than I had imagined," she said.

Adam was standing in front of her, his muscular body naked. She took in the sight like she had never seen a naked man before.

"Turn around," Alexis ordered, "I want to see all the of you."

She laughed. The laugh receded into a look of awe as Adam slowly spun in a circle.

"Do you like what you see?" he questioned.

"Very much," Alexis replied as she tried to regain her composure.

"Next time you are in the chair," she stated.

"I will do that," Adam replied as he slowly, deliberately, pulled his clothes back on.

"I will see you in a couple of weeks Alexis," he added as he walked out the door.

Immediately after Adam pulled his car out of the driveway, Alexis turned to her husband and said, "Now, Jack, come here, You owe me something, right now."

12