An Evening Of Fun

Story Info
He ties her up and pushes her limits.
1.2k words
4.07
27.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeveen
Aeveen
1 Followers

i lay there in the dark, warm and safe, my wrists securely bound in my leather cuffs and attatched to the link in the wall above the bed.

My eyes covered in a soft dark cloth. I can hear Him as he moves around the room, opening drawers and laying his toys out.

i feel a quick brush of his skin along mine as he brushes his hand over my abdomen, making me shiver in anticipation. He reaches up and pinches at my nipples sharply making me moan softly and bite my lip as his grip gets more firm and he twists ever so slowly making me arch my back.

He lets go suddenly and taps my lips with his finger "Shhhhh" he says. I take a few deep breaths calming myself as i wait once again my nipples pebbled up tight in the room air, i can feel trickles of my own arousal slide down from my pussy over my ass to my thighs.

He taps my ankles for me to open them spreading them wide and baring myself to His gaze. Gods what must i look like, naked, bound, blindfolded panting and wet... so very very wet

my shaven mound shining with it, what a dirty girl to get so turned on by this....

i feel his fingers skim up the inside of my thighs gathering the wetness that has coated them...he says "oh this turns you on doesn't it my pretty slut?"

i nod my head with a slight whimper then with no warning there is a sharp slap against my pussy and i cry out wordlessly my thighs automatically trying to close.

He roughly pushes them back apart, firmly placing them back where he wants them. and then several more sharp, stinging slaps against my pussy, i can feel small sprays of my pussy Juice with every contact

He leans close, i can feel his hot breath on my cheek, his teeth taking my earlobe between them, tugging and pulling, "No, my pet, i want to hear you say it."

I swallow and clear my throat and with a moan i respond "god yes this makes me so hot.... please"

"please what?" he says his voice going a little lower and quieter right there next to my ear.... his hand still resting on my tingling pussy....

"please, i ... i don't know" too many overwhelming desires at once i can't even formulate the words to tell him what i want..... besides that i'm ashamed

He spanks my pussy again three times in rapid succession making me squirm and gasp and leak more of my slick girl juices all over his hand,

my thighs and the bed.... "please spank you? is that what my girl wants?"

"oooooooooh yesss, please yes more i need it" i moan breathlessly panting as my entire body feels strung as tight as a violin string.

he strokes across my clit slipping his finger inside my pussy and brings it back out again holding it to my lips "open suck my finger clean" he says to me and i eagerly comply.

sucking his finger straight into my mouth, loving how i taste. i feel His strong hand slapping against my wetness again my breath fast, my clit throbbing my pussy swollen and suddenly he stops.

i hear his voice gone deep and breathless

"roll over"

he pulls his finger out of my mouth and pushes at my hip to get me moving and i roll over onto my stomach...

"raise your ass a little and spread your legs... mmmm good girl... here you go"

and with that he lets loose with a seies of bare handed stinging smacks to my ass, alternating between cheeks until i can feel them start to tingle constantly

my breathing fast and my bottom swaying slightly from side to side in anticipation of each.

little cries and moans escaping my lips with each contact. now his spanks are getting slower and more firm leaving the imprint of his fingers with every stroke...

i start to quiver drawing my knees up closer to my body bracing my forehead on my bound wrists and pressing my lips tightly together to muffle my cries....

he suddenly stops and slides his fingers back down my crack to my wet dripping hole and slides two fingers deep inside me and i cry out...

"OOOOOOOH god Master" and clamp down on his fingers the sudden fullness of my pussy almost pushing me over the edge.

"yes, you're ready for me aren't you my girl?" He says in an amused tone.

he presses the tip of his hard hot cock to my wet hole and pushes himself deep inside filling me up and making me start to babble,

" oh yes, yeah yeah fill me fuck me make me oh god yessssss" i rock back against him pulling myself almost off and then slamming him all the way back in.

"mmm yeah fuck my cock, slut, do it! make yourself cum, cum NOW" he says to me as i frantically fuck against him and he reaches around to flick his fingers over my clit...

suddenly i explode into orgasm pushing his cock out with the force of it, my cum squirting out all over the bed in a huge gushing puddle my body convulsing with it

"OH MY GOD I"M CUMMMMMMING" i cry out as i do and i hear him laugh behind me then something cold and creamy hits my ass hole and is pushed inside and rubbed into my anal walls

with his finger then followed by his cock head pushing against my sphincter. with a low moan i try to relax. but i'm still having aftershocks my muscles tightening and releasing

and i cant do anything to stop it, especially since his finger is still flicking across my clit..... then all of a sudden he's in my ass, and it hurts and it doesnt hurt

it just feels so fucking fantastic... the hot tight muscle of my asshole clings to his prick as he forces himself deep then starts to slowly fuck me.

so hot so much i am rocking aginst him wordlessly begging with my moans and cries

He growls low in his throat as he grips my hips firmly in his hands pulling me back into each of his thrusts "you like that girl? you like me fucking your ass like this?

you want me to cum deep in your ass?" he speeds up his thrusts as i nod my head and moan and babble and rock back into him and i start to cum again,

my body tightening down milking at his cock. "YESSSSS" he hisses and grunts as he starts to shoot stream after stream of cum deep inside me.....

he reaches up and releases the clip on the d ring in my cuffs and collapses down on the bed panting loudly holding me close ripping off my blind fold and pulling me close to kiss possesively

"my good pet" he whispers against my lips and then arranges me artfully on the bed my heels up next to my hips with my knees spread open so he can take a picture of my wet pussy

and the cum leaking out of my ass telling me to cup my tits and take one between my teeth.

He stands there naked taking picture after picture changing the angle until he's satisfied.

"get some rest pet, later I'll be tying you up and taking more pictures" He reaches down to touch the flogger, and the clamps, the rope and turns and smiles at me.

i look at him adoringly and smile "yes Master"

Aeveen
Aeveen
1 Followers