All Comments on 'An Evening with Danielle Ch. 02'

by JustPlainMerrie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bradm75bradm75about 17 years ago
Totally unexpected (great) ending!!

I really didn't expect the story to go the way it did at the end. Chapter 1 of the story was a great lesbian tale, but this one included some really good exhibitionism and public sex. The only way it could've been better is if the guys at the end had cum on the girls. After all, you did comment that it was a cum fest, why not let some of that hot cum fly onto the girls too.

Oh, by the way Merrie, you could've always included some male homoeroticism as well at the end.

Overall, another REALLY great group of stories!! Thanks!!

(yes, I came twice!!!)

-Brad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot ending.

Good hot story, Thanks Keep writing

Ollie

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Ewwww to Brad and his cumfest...

..the break into fantasy sex on the dance floor was an unexpected ending and a little 'detached' in the description. Pull all the feelings out. They would be there in spades. E.g. She would not just be aware that her friend was making her naked for all to see, she would be reacting to it more strongly than you describe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Disappointed

.......what else is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
hot

Waiting for Danielle to get her loving on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Eeeeiiiiii, Mamasita"!

Muy Caliente!!!! Can't wait for the next chapter!! You ladies are Hot, Hot, Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This cries out for another part -- it's unbelievably erotic!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous