An Evening with Joshua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he mounted me I could feel the full width of his cock and I melted under him. I knew I wouldn't be able to get enough of this cock tonight. As he rocked inside of me, I could feel the deep ache inside of me spread wider and wider until finally I held tight onto his arms and enjoyed the sweet tingles running between my hips. Sean watched mesmerized, and Joshua moved me over to my tummy, arching my back for him I moaned in ecstasy as he pushed it deep inside of me, and that's when I really felt the full pleasure of it. Sean walked closer to me and I reached for his cock, so hard it was shiny.

"Yeah", said Joshua, "don't leave him hanging", as I pulled it into my mouth. Harder and harder Joshua pushed me from behind while I sucked Sean. Sean ran his hands along my shoulders while Joshua firmly held my hips. I could smell both their cologne mixing above me, and between these two strong bodies, felt nothing but pleasure and ecstatic delight. Sucking harder and harder to the same rhythm as the cock inside of me that was gradually pushing more and more insistently. Damn, I wanted to just drop his cock from mouth and scream, fuck me hard. But I didn't dare, I didn't want him to come, I wanted it to last all night. He pulled my hips back towards him, pushing his cock deeper inside of me. I shuddered and melted. By now the honey from my pussy must have been flowing down his thighs. I could hear them talking to each other, but I couldn't make out their words, as I sucked and was fucked and was lost in the rhythm between these two gorgeous men with gorgeous cocks.

Pulling out he rolled me over and then walked back to the other side of the bed. Pulling me back towards him quickly and easily he and pulls my legs up to his chest, and slips his well lubed cock inside of me again. Knowing how much Sean and I love this position, I looked to Sean to see him smile. At the same time, he's looking at me to see me smile. I love to feel the deep squeeze of Sean's cock sliding inside of me in this position, love using my pussy like a mouth to pull on his cock tight, feeling every sweet piece of it. Holding my strong legs hard Joshua gives me a few deep thrusts this way. I pull my dress off over my head. He smiles and says, "oh yeah" and runs his hands over my body. Pushing my knees up under his shoulders he thrusts deeper and deeper inside of me, and I run my hands over his back and his ass. I don't know what Sean is doing, but in my mind he is stroking his cock. I picture him watching us, his wife getting fucked by another man. His wife moaning under another man. Her nails running down another man's back. Another man running his hands over her body, another man's cock deep in her pussy making her come.

Pinned under him, this is the fucking that finally pushes the real orgasm I've been waiting for. Not the tingles or the deep taunting ache, but the flowing raging ecstasy in my pussy. I just hang on and enjoy the climax rushing through me. As soon as I start to relax, he rolls me over and takes me from behind again, still fucking me hard now, and I'm soft, wet and relaxed under his thrusts. He pounds until he comes and I can feel his sexplosion in me as he bangs into the back of my thighs- finally pausing and holding onto my hips letting himself shudder deep inside of me. A quick change of actor as Sean slips in to try and finish me off. He slips in bareback. This pushes me over the edge, the feeling of the naked cock in my thoroughly drenched pussy, and the ache and the tingling just build up again into the rolling pleasure zone.

Joshua moves to stand over me. He his hard again and starts stroking. I lick my lips and with my hand pull it into my mouth. I tell him he can come in my mouth, I want to taste his cum. I like tasting different men, they are all so different. I imagine he tastes sweet. I imagine his cum splashing across my tongue like sweet cream. I suck on him now, while Sean slides into me from behind. Sleek and smooth as always. I spread my legs wider for him and he moans inside of me. The smells now of cologne and men and sex fill the air and surround us. As Sean starts to push harder, I have to stop sucking. I am moaning too much. Joshua begins stroking my shoulders and back as he watches Sean slide in and out of me. Moaning, I arch my back I push my knees farther apart, arch my back more and push my hips harder into Sean. I can feel the rolling pleasure zone roll into orgasm and begin to explode around his cock.

As I moan harder, Joshua leans into me softly saying into my ear, "yeah baby, that is so hot, I love watching your husband fuck you, I love watching you come". Hearing another man's voice, so new, so exciting, only increases the intensity of the explosion between my legs and sending even more ripples through my pussy. I close my eyes and listen to this sweet new voice.

Breathing for a few moments, the room warm with the heat of the candles and our bodies, I turn over and beckon to Sean for more. He slips into me missionary style. I love watching Sean come, I love watching him when he's been pushed over the edge to ecstasy on these nights, and I can tell he has definitely been driven out of his mind waiting for his turn. His face is hard and edgy, he is ready to cum, ready to explode inside of me, time for him to take his wife. Joshua climbs onto bed too and kneels next to me. His thighs are hard and his chest broad and strong. Mmm... two cocks, one over me, one inside of me... yummy girl power. Joshua strokes himself fast and hard over me. I watch him bring himself to full hardness and I thirst for him in my wet mouth again. I raise my mouth up to meet it and he dances his cock on my tongue. I smile up at him. He knows I love this. He smiles back with his mischievous Playgirl quality grin and I wonder if he knows that one of my favorite things is watching Sean cum on my chest. I lie back. I don't have to tell him. He leans forward, closing his eyes, ready to come. As I felt his hot cum on my chest and Sean's hot cum inside of me......all I could think was...

What a perfect ending to a perfect evening...

12