All Comments on 'An Eventful Train Journey'

by MissKinkyCatriona

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stunning writing

What a story could only be made better in Navy Blue Uniform Woman gets involved

DemetryDemetryalmost 12 years ago

Very hot. Well written. I agree that Dark Navy Uniform Woman should be included in the second. Perhaps she stumbles upon the woman in the bathroom and decided to take advantage of the opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Railway manna heaven!

When I was young and on my way to uni a good looking student like fem, on the London train, invited me to a co-loo experience. By the time I'd finished checking the semantics and luggage security. . .. She'd changed her mind!!! Hard-on, central London, trying to locate a taxi to next station, and eyes scanning the crowd for her ... or a similar chance. The next train to college town, Lust was possibly glowing from my hot skin. I try to seat near apt females. It hits me that any fem I try to hit on is likely on a journey to the same college. Seriously bad idea.

Only 2 chances have mistily arisen since. One, her boyfriend was meeting the train and by the time interest was established we were too near! 2, despite some amazing fondling and stroking between seats back to back.. which could have been watched by at least 3 rows ... she would not move from sitting beside her friend!!!!!

Now I fear at 50 the chance of such has diminished in reverse oak tree-acorn style ....

I've meanwhile read quite a few railway stories, including the seemingly ever horny overcrowded japaneese style (NB Seperate fem/mal carriages are in-line now ... I would scream; but no doubt a number of guys have engaged various rape scenario. NNB; a category that just involves a woman saying no or attempting to block a movement: UNLESS in an agreed sex play Scenario) THE POINT IS THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE MORE REAL and deliightful horny tales, dream or otherwise. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Keep writing!

I really enjoyed this. I could have easily pictured this on a train into London. Please keep em coming x

SharpguySharpguyalmost 12 years ago
Ticket to Ride

Well done...I especially enjoyed the turn about as she lost her control of the situation. I do hope you continue your submissions...of all sorts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where are you?

Why O why are you never on my train. Loved it - more please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous