An Ex Marks Her Spot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes." Pip's body was screaming for release, but her mind was screaming for it all to be over.

"How about you Mark?" She asked.

"I... I didn't think you'd be into this kinda thing Pip..." Pips hearts sank. She had to be strong for him.

She felt pressure on her backside and tensed. Emma had taken a knee and was caressing her shorts. "You think Mark should get to see your pussy?" Pip couldn't take that kind of embarrassment, but she couldn't say no. "Let's tease him a bit then." She felt her shorts go down and instinctively groaned. They went halfway. "Look at that cute little asshole." There was a smack. Pip moaned as the force went through her, vibrating everything between her ass and the floor. Even her tits felt it against the carpet. Her asshole had never been this sensitive before, but now she felt like even stimulus there might make her cum.

Another smack, and she cried out in humiliated pleasure. "You are supposed to say thank you." Another smack.

"Thank you!" She cried out her body was sweating and shaking. It had only been three smacks and yet she felt like an animal.

"Looks like you are ready, aye Mark?" She heard Emma goad. "Then let me take care of that." She directed her attention at Pip. "Roll on your back." Pip rolled onto her back. Her shorts were low enough to almost show her clit, but not quite. She hoped to get a glimpse of Mark, but Emma was between them. Emma put a bare heel between Pips legs and pushed on the wetness. Pip cried out again as it moved against her. She gripped the carpet below her as best she could, gritting her teeth. She didn't want to come like this. Not in front of Mark. Not with her feet. She was so close. "Mark, get over here..."

Pip searched for Mark after hearing him rise, but instead found Emma removing her panties. She walked to Pips face and sat there, a wet, smelly pussy on Pips face. "Lick it good, and I'll let you taste Marks cum." She saw, just beyond the skirt Mark standing with his cock out. Pips moaned at the sight, her mouth shoved into Emmas pussy. She saw Emma take the whole thing in her mouth. She was slow and methodical. Once she had it well lubricated, she start sucking. Pip tried her best not to cry, even as spittle flew down onto her face.

Emma took a break after a while, "Come on slut, if you don't eat that pussy well, I'll never trust you with a cock." Pip tried. It ws hard to breath and her jaw and tongue were already getting tired. She saw Emma take a break from sucking by pushing her breasts together around his cock. "It's been a while since we've done this isn't it? Polly can't do this with you can she..." Pip closed her eyes, unwilling to see Emma do what she could not offer.

After another few minutes Mark moaned and emptied himself into Emmas mouth. She gobbled every bit of it down. Pip sobbed into the pussy in front of her. Emma adjusted herself, bent down and kissed Pip, spiting what was left into her mouth. She almost gagged, but the taste set her off even more. It was salty and bitter, but refreshing after so much pussy. She didn't realize she could feel even hotter and more humiliated that before.

Then Emma smiled and put her breasts to Pips face. There was cum splattered across them. "Lick me clean." Pip moaned again lapping it up out of Emmas cleavage like a dog in heat. Then Emma licked Pips face clean of her tears again with a grin. "Well, I think you deserve some kind of reward..." She went to the side, relieving everything to Mark up above. Pip looked away from him.

Pip felt fingers enter through her shorts. She shivered and moaned as cold air swept across her thighs and pussy. He could see everything now. She grimaced and groaned. Emma caressed her wet inner thighs again as she took a sixty-nine position. "Hey Mark, looks like you are already back up... " Pip looked up and saw she was right. Mark almost looked a bit guilty, his boner piercing the heavens above her. "Hey Pip, guide his cock into me, will you?" Pip's eyes widened. She couldn't do that. "I'll show you how to really please him. Don't you want that?" Pip was about to respond before feeling a smooth finger creeping between her cheeks and pressing on her asshole. She clenched on instinct. She heard a playful giggle.

"If you don't want to..." Mark started. Pip's stomach fluttered. She didn't want to disappoint him.

"I want to." She wasn't sure if it was a lie this time. "I want to see you..." She felt more pressure on her ass. She had relaxed just a bit, now a wet digit was crawling inside of her, filling her up, turning her on, but still offering no release. She squirmed under the larger woman and thrust into the air, hoping to touch something with her clit, but to no avail. Emma held her down with her breasts, and by hooking the finger into her. Pip couldn't let Mark to realize...

"It looks like your girlfriend likes it up the but too." Marks eyes widened. Pip squired, avoiding eye contact, "Really tight though... Come on Pip. Put it in." Mark knelt down and grabbed Emmas hips. Pip reached for his cock and touched it. Finally. A jolt of electricity flowed over her from the touch down her entire body.

The finger squirming in her backside caused her hips to buck and her teeth to bit her lip as she guided the member into the pussy in front of her. Emma giggled and cooed with every inch. Mark then slowly pulled out, and Pip guided him back in. "Yes, just like that." Emma said, breathlessly. "Faster."

He sped up, and Pips roll was over. She simply watched and writhed and Emma had her way with her and Mark. Cum and juice fell on her as Emma played with Pips ass and groin. She heard Emma grunting and howling, "Yes fuck, Mark, just like that!" Pip had nothing to do with her hands, but found them gravitating towards her pussy, but could not reach, Emmas heavy chest was in the way. She instead touched Emmas body, her ass, her breasts, and found herself crying again, the pounding and moaning silenced her sobs. She felt herself coming yet closer to climax. How was this possible? Why was she such a slut? No wonder Mark didn't like her. No wonder he got hard looking at other women. This was her place. She was going to come just like this.

But she didn't reach it. She was denied again as Emma and Mark came together, dirtying Pips desperate face and stinging her eyes. She could not tell what was a sob or a moan anymore as her hips ground again Emma. Mark left Emma, his cock falling on Pips face. She smelled Emma all over it, but found herself licking it like a wild animal. She was almost starving for it, but the cock continued to shrink. Eventually Mark laid back and took away Pips prize.

The fingers left her and she felt empty as Emma shifted and put another hand on her moist patch of red hair. Emma put on pressure and Pip moaned without restraint. She didn't care anymore.

"Hey Mark, watch this..." Pip felt a finger on her clit and felt lighting tear through her core. Then it slowly entered her and she seized. This was it. All it took was a single finger. She cried out as Emma titled it up on the outward wall of her pussy and rammed her palm back and forth against her mound and clit, first slow, and then with great speed.

She came harder than ever before, all the while looking up at Marks surprised and aroused face, and Emma's satisfied, controlling grin. She screamed so long the neighbors would probably be calling the police, and then she didn't stop. When she felt her climax coming down Emma just continued faster, hitting the same spot. "Yep she's a squirter." Emma said nonchalantly as Pip came once again, her juices flying across the room. She shook and screamed and seized as Emma started laughing. "What a whore. Just one finger. You sure know how to choose them Mark." She was sobbing and coming all at once. "She's so cute though. Aren't you? Cum for momma Emma again sweety..." She redoubled her efforts and Pip hoarsely cried out again and again. Pip muscles ached and her body was cramped by the time she was starting to regain her senses. Pip was laughing and smiling. It was too much. She felt too good. She was crying. She had never felt so helpless, so powerless. All she could do was pant and cover her pussy, caressing the poor thing.

"There, all taken care of?" Emma asked. The last thing she remembered that night was Emmas smile, and someone carrying her to the bedroom. She wasn't sure if they continued without her, or if she dreamed it. But she remembered feeling them in all sorts of positions all night long.

--

When she awoke she was exhausted, but aroused. She wanted to come again but her body ached. She rose from bed and tried to remember what had happened the night before. She found a note on her bedside table and suddenly remembered everything. She groaned against the knot in her stomach and read it.

"Hey Pip. Just wanted to tell you that last night was the hottest thing I'd done in my life. I know sometimes you talk about not feeling like you are going anywhere, and that you don't feel like you have anything to offer, but I want you to know that you are the bravest girl I know. Seriously. No one else I've ever met would have been into what happened last night, or let it happen, and I'm really glad you chose me. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

-Love: Mark"

She was smiling. Pip chuckled back a tear. He loved her. Even after everything. She took a few deep breaths and hugged the note close against her chest.

But then she saw something else. There was something on the back. She turned it and saw more writing, but in another style.

"Hey sexy. Saw that you didn't have anything except your work uniform and rags so I think a makeover is in order. Mark isn't free till the weekend, but Wednesday I got time off. Call me! I know what Mark likes you know ;). Oh, and by the way, check your sock drawer. It might help to train for the future if you know what I mean.

-Hugs and Kisses: Emma."

Pip still didn't know how to feel about Emma. She sighed. If she could take time off work maybe. Otherwise she wouldn't feel too guilty about blowing it off. She checked the sock drawer in curiosity...

A black egg shaped plastic thing was on top of her clothes. It took her a few seconds to understand what it was, picking it up and turning it around. She dropped in back in. A sex toy? Not just a sex toy... A butt plug? That is what it said on the side. She blushed and felt a tightness in her chest again. Did Mark know about this? Did Mark... Oh, god, she remembered, Emma told him she liked...

Pip took a deep breath. She'd have to think about it later. It was time for work. If she kept thinking about this she'd have a mental breakdown... or at the very least, would be masturbating all day. One of the two. Or both. How'd her life get to be like this?

12