All Comments on 'An Exciting Afternoon'

by greenfly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
WOW!!

Hott, add more to this one. Add Lisa to the mix next...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful release

Just what I needed I was I was masturbating to a wonderful release long before the end more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Thankyou, I had a similar experience with an indian woman who would have been in her 50s.A waitress, she said at the end of my meal that a free foot massage is available through the door for all our female customers. I said that would be nice,o.k, so I went through . She followed and took me to a room, where I sat in a large chair, my feet up, first she bathed my feet, warm, then rubbed them one at a time with a lovely smelling peppermint oil. I was feeling relaxed, even a little horny, she finished, would you like more, oh yes, so she rubbed my ankles, then my calves with the peppermint oil, my skin felt tingly, then she said relax and dropped the bottom of the chair, my legs falling to the floor. she knelt between them and put one leg on her shoulder, rubbing my upper thigh, then the other rubbing my upper thigh. She looked at me, would madam like to have complete relaxation, oh yes, she lifted my legs, please remove panties, I pulled them down and she completely removed them. The back of the chair was slowly lowered, she said you will feel a slight tingling, I will be washing you with diluted peppermint oil. I felt my pussy tingle as the warm water was washed slowly over me with a very luxurious flannel. Then my anus, it tingled as my hole was thoroughly washed. so relaxed, I thought that was it and then her finger touched my now swollen clit, I had not been with a women before, but my legs spread a little. She said, I will be touching your anus with my finger, it will tingle with the touch of the peppermint oil and my tongue will touch your vagina until you are completely relaxed. I felt her tongue on my pussy, I arched my back, relax, please, so I did and I felt her finger touch my anus,moving as her tongue moved in and along my slit,my body was so taught, my senses screaming and at the same time, she pressed the finger gently into me, her tongue brushed and then flicked over my clit and I had the most intense orgasm, bucking and pushing, her finger moving slowly in me until I just collapsed while her tongue moved slowly over my clit until I didn't move any more. She moved back, away, I was left there, until I felt a warm washer move over me, around my pussy and anu,sthen a dry warm towel. I will leave you to dress as the chair was brought back up.. I stood, a little dizzy and put my panties back on. She came back in, is madam relaxed, very as I walked out. There were 5 other waitresses working, all a bit younger than her, one was bringing another female customer through. I smiled.My waitress, Kari, said I work here, 4 days a week, if you like the massage it is only during the day, I told her I liked it and I would be back, she smiled and said thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
lovely story

well written weel played hope to hear the next part

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous