An Exclusive Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers

"Which way do you like to do it best?" Pam said.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, you know, when you're doing love?" Pam said. Her face grew warm. She crossed her legs at the ankles.

"Oh, you mean what position?"

"Yeah."

Debbie leaned on the dresser with her elbow.

"It's nice to have a man on top of me like, pushing my legs apart, you know? But I like to be on top so I can see the guy's face when he's coming inside me. I like to be in control 'cause it drives guys nuts and I know how to do it, too." She giggled. Her hand came up and rubbed her nipple through her shirt, like she didn't know what she was doing. "I love the look on a guy's face just before he gets off inside me. They look so funny. It makes me come so hard, you know what I mean?"

Pam smiled, but she was trying to figure out if she knew what Debbie meant. Did she ever do it with a guy on top? There was that one time with Todd, but she couldn't remember the look on his face. His room was too dark that night.

"I don't trust guys to do it to me dog style," Debbie said.

"What's dog style?" Pam said.

"You know, from behind? On your hands and knees? You ever do it that way?"

Pam shook her head. She could not picture herself on her hands and knees with a guy behind her. It sounded so obscene.

"You're lucky. Guys always wanna stick it up your ass and I don't go for that shit."

"That sounds like it would really hurt," Pam said.

"No shit it hurts, hurts like hell. I don't go for that shit, not in this ass."

She laughed. Pam laughed with her.

"I know this guy though, who knows how to do it right. He used to go out with my sister? Before she got married? He used to bend me over on his bed and put it in me from behind. He could like, get me off every time and he would hold off and hold off and when he came he just filled me up."

"What happened to him?" Pam said.

Debbie shrugged. "My sister broke up with him. She thought he was sleeping around with other chicks. He was, too. He was sleeping with me."

"Wow. That's so bad," Pam said.

"Tell me about it. Then there was this thing he used to do? He used to like to tan the hide off me. He was like, this really big guy, you know, big hands, big prick?" She held her hands apart as if she was measuring him. "He used to love to stick it down my throat and smack my ass at the same time. He like, sits in his favorite chair to watch football or some shit and I get down and swallow his dick. He strips my panties off and smacks my ass with those big hands and tells me how bad I been." Debbie shivered. "God I used to love it when he did that. Every time he hits my ass it forces his cock a bit deeper down my throat. Can you dig that? Then when he comes he like, shoots it right in my tummy."

Pam's eyes narrowed. How much of what Debbie told her was the truth?

"Anyway, that was a long time ago. I don't do that shit too much any more. I don't know too many guys with dicks that big," Debbie said.

"I thought you knew a lot of guys with long dicks."

Debbie shrugged. "I know a lot of guys, not too many with long dicks, a dick long enough to go right down my throat," Debbie said, rubbing the front of her neck.

Pam laid back on the bed and rubbed her knees together.

"I wish I could love a guy with a long dick. I'd put it in my mouth like that. I'd let him put his stuff on my face, too."

"I know a guy. He's my brother's friend. We can call him, see what he's doing," Debbie said.

"Does he have a long thing?"

Debbie shrugged again. "I heard he's like, really big. I never fucked him, though."

"Do you know his number?"

"Sure. My brother's got it."

Pam shifted on the bed. "I'm not sure if we should."

"What are you so scared of? You wanna get laid, don't you?" Debbie said.

"Well, yeah."

"Then let's call him."

Debbie dashed out of the room and came back with a card from a phone listing. She plopped on the bed beside Pam, picked up the phone and dialed. Pam watched, holding her breath. Debbie grinned.

"Is Jim there? Sorry," Debbie said and slammed the phone down. "Wrong number. Oh my God, that was so embarrassing." She covered her mouth and squealed.

Pam rolled on her belly, laughing. Debbie picked up the phone and dialed again, reading the numbers out loud.

"I'll get it right this time," Debbie said.

"Is it ringing?"

"Yeah, it's ringing."

From the earpiece up to Debbie's ear, Pam heard a guy's voice answer. Debbie clapped her hand over the mouthpiece and gasped.

"It's him," she said.

Pam crawled next to Debbie, who held the phone away from her ear so they could both hear. Debbie took a deep breath.

"Hey Jim. I wanna jump your bones," Debbie said.

They covered their mouths and giggled silently.

"Who is this?" the voice said over the phone.

"It's Debbie Holtz? Gary's sister?"

"Yeah, I remember you. You're cute," he said.

"My friend is with me," Debbie said.

"What's her name?"

"My name's Pam," Pam said quickly. She smiled at Debbie.

"You sound cute. How old are you?" Jim said.

"I think you're a fox. I wanna do it with you," Debbie said.

"Is that right?"

"That's right."

"I wanna do it with you, too," Pam said.

"No problem. I'll do it with both of you. Are you virgins?" Jim said.

Pam pressed her hand over the mouthpiece and lowered her voice to a whisper.

"Ask him about his dick," she said.

"All right, all right," Debbie said, also whispering. She pried Pam's hand from the phone. "Hey Jim, I heard you got a big dick. Is that true?"

"You heard that, huh?"

"Yeah."

"Is it really big?" Pam said.

"What do you think is big?"

Pam imagined Ethan's cock. His was huge, but how could she describe that?

"Eight inches, that's a big dick," Debbie said.

"Mine is nine inches."

"No way. Are you kidding?"

"No, really."

"Is it hard right now?" Pam said.

They heard him chuckle over the phone. "Oh yeah, it's real hard."

"Are you touching it?" Debbie said.

"Am I touching it?"

"Yeah. Take it out for me."

"Hold on," Jim said. For a few seconds there was a pause. "Ok, it's out now."

"Are you rubbing it?" Pam said.

"Yeah. I'm rubbing it real slow."

Pam and Debbie giggled together into the phone.

"I wanna give you a blowjob," Pam said.

"Yeah, me too. I'm dying to suck your cock," Debbie said.

"Why don't you girls come over tonight? You can suck it right now," Jim said.

"You mean it?"

"Yeah. I'm having a party. Some people are coming over. Why don't you two come over?"

"We'll be there," Debbie said.

"Great. See you in a bit," Jim said and hung up.

Debbie put the phone down. "God, this is gonna be so great," she said.

Pam bit her lower lip. Debbie looked at her.

"What's wrong?" Debbie said.

"I'm nervous."

"About what?"

"I don't know if we should go to a party with a lot of older people."

Debbie laughed. "Is that what you're nervous about? Jim Nichols is like, beautiful and he's got a big dick and he's gonna ball our brains out. Isn't that all you care about?"

"I guess so."

Debbie put her hands on Pam's knees. "So let's go so we can find out what he's got in his pants."

Pam smiled. "Ok."

Debbie hopped off the bed, took off her shirt and unfastened her bra.

"Are you gonna change?" Pam said.

"No. I'm just taking off my bra."

"You're not gonna wear one?"

Debbie tossed the bra on her dresser.

"Not tonight. I don't wanna have to bother with it when Jim feels me up."

Debbie bent over and opened the top buttons of Pam's blouse.

"What are you doing?" Pam said.

Debbie put her hands on her hips. "You wanna get laid, don't you?"

"Yeah, of course."

"Then you should show some of your tits."

Debbie peeled the top of her blouse open again. Pam crawled off the bed and looked at herself in the mirror. Her eyes opened wide.

"You look hot. You're really gonna turn Jim on," Debbie said.

Pam cupped her hands under her boobs and squeezed them together. They looked like they would bust out of her bra. She didn't realize they got so big. She looked so grown up.

"I swear, if Jim don't wanna get in your pants when he sees you like that, I'll like, eat you out myself," Debbie said.

Pam grinned at her reflection and pulled the top of her blouse open.

"Hi, Jim. You wanna come on my face?" she said.

* * * *

Dawn held tightly to the roll bar of the Jeep. The chilly night air whipped around her, blowing her hair in her face and making her shiver. Iris drove the Jeep like a maniac, shooting way too fast up and down the streets. She turned onto the main street, squealing the tires, zipped through a yellow light and raced out of town at a frightening speed.

Some rap song blasted out of the radio. Iris and Sue were talking in the front seat, but Dawn couldn't hear them over the noise of the music and the wind. Beside her, Julie was laughing and singing out loud along with the song. Dawn pulled strands of hair out of her mouth and held on.

A few miles outside of town, Iris slowed the Jeep. She leaned forward over the steering wheel, driving close to the edge of the highway.

"I can never find that fucking dirt road in the dark. I don't know how many times I drove right past it," Iris said. She looked at Sue and they giggled.

Iris wheeled the Jeep off the highway onto a dirt road and blasted into the forest.

"Isn't this so exciting?" Julie said. She was leaning across the seat to shout in Dawn's ear.

"What?" Dawn shouted back.

"You know, going to the house to do the deed."

"What deed?"

Julie looked puzzled. "Didn't Iris tell you about it?"

Dawn shook her head. "She just said we were going out."

Julie smiled and touched her knee.

"You'll like it. We're gonna have a good time."

Dawn looked away, into the darkness of the trees and the narrow dirt road ahead. What the hell was she talking about?

The dirt road became twisty, winding through the thick trees. Iris slowed again and the cold, blowing wind died down.

"Is Ethan McCullen gonna be there?" Sue said.

"I'm sure he is. Darien told me he was gonna bring him tonight," Iris said.

Sue combed her fingers through her golden hair.

"I want to be the first one with the Horse. I'm gonna make it so good for him," she said.

"I already beat you to it," Iris said.

Sue looked at her with her mouth hanging open.

"No way," she said.

Iris just grinned and nodded.

"How was he? Is it true what Darien said about him?" Julie said, leaning forward to the front seat.

Iris rolled her eyes. "Oh my God, it was the best. You're gonna love it when you try him on."

"What's the horse?" Dawn said.

All three girls looked at her.

"Ethan McCullen, you know him?" Sue said, looking back from her front seat.

Dawn shook her head.

"He's the new kid on the hockey team, the sophomore?"

"Yeah," Julie said, with a wide grin.

"Why do you call him the Horse?" Dawn said.

The girls all looked at each other and giggled.

"You'll find out," Iris said.

The forest ended. They were on the other side, driving past some old, shabby houses. There were no streetlights, only a few lights inside the houses. The Jeep was quiet. They drove to the end of the road, where three or four cars were parked and a bunch of guys were standing around. Right away, Dawn recognized Darien's Camaro.

Beyond where the cars were parked was an old, dark, creepy house with boarded up windows. Iris stopped the Jeep next to the cars and shut off the motor.

"What are we doing here?" Dawn said.

Iris looked over her shoulder. "We're here to fuck."

"What?" Dawn said, but the girls had already jumped out of the Jeep.

The guys gathered around them. Most had beers, some had cigarettes. Dawn recognized them from the hockey team, all except one guy, who was leaning against Darien's car. She watched him out of the corner of her eye. Was he the new guy? He was kind of cute. But what was so special about him?

"Hey Dawn, you made it. That's cool. Are you gonna join the club tonight, too?" Vic said, and handed her a bottle of beer.

"What club?" Dawn said.

She looked around. Julie was still beside her. Iris and Sue had gone off with some of the other guys.

"You know, our little club we got going on here. I remembered to bring condoms tonight," Vic said with a fat grin.

"You won't need them. We're on the pill," Julie said.

"Cool." Vic grinned wider and took a long drink from his beer.

Dawn panicked. She leaned close to Julie's ear and lowered her voice.

"I need to talk to you," she said.

"Sure." Julie took her hand and they walked around to the back of the Jeep. "What's up?"

"I'm not on the pill. Iris didn't say anything about having sex tonight," Dawn said.

Julie grinned. "Yeah, we come out to fuck the guys before their games. We're good luck for them. Makes them play better."

"You have sex with all these guys?"

Julie shrugged. "There's only twelve of them. That's four guys for each girl, except one night I did seven of them myself. Unless you wanna fuck a couple of them. Do you?"

"I don't know. Do they expect me to?" Dawn said.

"Oh please. We're not like that. You don't want to, you don't got to. It's cool. You see a guy you like and you wanna bang his brains out, go ahead. You see anything else you like, you just let me know, ok?" Julie said.

Her hand touched Dawn's hip. She walked around the Jeep to join the other guys, swinging her hips side to side.

Standing in the middle of four or five guys, Sue had a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of beer in the other. Iris was with another group of guys, dancing face to face with Ray, who had his hands on her ass. They danced very close, grinding their hips together.

"So Dawn, Iris tells me you wanna join our club," Darien said.

He came up behind her and slipped his hand around her waist.

"I don't know, Darien."

"Don't know what?" His hand moved up her waist to her side. The tips of his fingers grazed her breast.

"I don't know if that's what I want to do," she said.

Darien hugged her to his side and leaned close to her ear. On his breath she smelled the beer.

"Listen, why don't you just do it with me? You know I'll take care of you," he said.

Dawn pushed him away. "I'll think about it, Darien. Who's that guy?" she said, and pointed to the guy standing alone by the Camaro with his hands in his pockets.

"Him? That's Ethan. This is his first night in the club, too."

"Ethan McCullen?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Is he the one they call Horse?"

Darien chuckled. "Yeah, he is."

"Why do you call him that?"

"Why don't you go ask him? I'm sure he'd be glad to show you," Darien said. He smacked her ass and drank from his beer.

She walked up to the cute guy standing by himself, holding her beer in front of her with both hands. He watched her coming.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," he said and smiled. He had a cute smile.

"Are you on the team, too?"

"Yeah. This is my first year."

"Darien told me your name's Ethan McCullen. Is that right?" she said.

"That's right. What's your name?"

"Dawn."

"You're pretty cute."

"Thanks," she said, and smiled. Could he see her face turning red in the dim light?

"You want another beer? Scott has more in the trunk of his car," Ethan said.

"Sure."

Dawn followed Ethan to Scott's car, where the trunk was open. He opened the cooler and handed her another bottle.

"Thanks." She twisted the cap off. Already, she had drank more beer than she was used to. Should she stop before she had too much?

From the other side of the parked cars, all the guys hooted and cheered. Sawn and Ethan turned to look at the same time. Sue was walking with one of the guys up the front steps of the old house. His hand was stuck down the back of her slacks.

"Where are they going?" Dawn said.

"I don't know."

"They're going to fuck," Scott said. He cracked the tab off a can of beer and poured it down his throat.

Dawn shivered. It was really happening. Her friends were really going to do this, have sex with so many guys all at once. She glanced at Ethan. He was watching them go into the house, too, with a shocked look on his face like she felt.

She took a drink of her beer. There was something about his guy that Darien and Iris weren't telling her. She wanted to find out. Ordinarily, she would be too embarrassed to ask, but the beer was making her feel funny. She leaned back against the car and smiled at him.

"Are you going in there too?" she said.

"Huh? Oh. I don't know. I guess so."

His face turned bright red. Dawn could see it, even in that dim light.

"Who do you wanna go in there with?"

Ethan stared at her, looking hopeful. He looked away.

"I don't know. Iris, I guess."

Dawn nodded. "Did you really fuck her once already?"

Ethan cleared his throat and turned his eyes down to his feet, kicking at the dirt.

"Yeah."

He looked around like he was anxious to get away. Iris was standing with Darien by his Camaro, smoking a cigarette. Ethan was looking their way.

"Ethan? Why do they call you Horse?" she said.

"What?" His head swivelled around to look at her.

On the other side of the car, Scott laughed.

"Dude, why don't you show her?" he said.

"Not here." Ethan's face turned red again.

"Show me what?" Dawn said.

Scott leaned against the car beside her, rocking the car. He pointed at Ethan with the beer can in his hand.

"His dick. This dude is hung like a horse," Scott said. He belched and laughed out loud.

Ethan looked away again.

Dawn repeated the words in her head. He was hung like a horse. Of course. It made sense now. She saw a horse's dick one time on a farm. She gasped and covered her mouth with her hand when she recalled that day. Ethan wasn't looking at her. She stared at him with wide eyes. It was hard to believe a guy as cute as this guy could have a cock that big.

She looked down at the front of his jeans to see if it was true. Even though it was dark, she could see the outline of a long, thick bulge down the leg of his jeans.

"I think I'd better go," Ethan said, and turned away.

Scott grabbed his arm.

"Dude, she's gonna see it anyway. Whip it out, show it to us," he said.

Ethan looked around again. The three of them were alone by Scott's car. Ethan was shaking. Dawn frowned. She felt terrible for putting him in that spot.

"Ok, I guess, but not here," Ethan said in a low voice. He led them around to the other side of the car, out of sight of the others.

Dawn's hands were clasped together. Her mouth was watering. She couldn't take her eyes off the front of his jeans. The light from the moon was more direct on that side of the car, and she could clearly see the bulge in his jeans.

His hand unzipped his jeans. Dawn held her breath. Her heart was pounding. Ethan reached in and pulled out the longest, thickest, hardest cock she had ever seen.

Dawn's mouth fell open. It hung between his legs, almost to his knees, like a long, fleshy hose carelessly attached to his lower abdomen.

"Oh my God. I never knew a guy could be that big," Dawn said.

"That's why we call the man the Horse," Scott said, and slapped Ethan's shoulder. "That there is a cock to be proud of."

"Thanks," Ethan said with an embarrassed grin.

"Can I touch it?" Dawn said.

Ethan shrugged. "Sure, I guess."

She reached out and closed her fingers around the thick shaft.

"God, it's burning up," she said. She moved her hand slowly up and down the shaft. Ethan moaned from the back of his throat. "Does that feel good?"

"Oh yeah. Keep doing that."

"Why don't you blow him?" Scott said.

They both looked at him.

"Should I?" Dawn said.

"Why not? You're gonna fuck him, aren't you? Isn't that why you're here?" Scott said.

Dawn looked up at Ethan.

"I'd love it if you did," he said.

Dawn crouched in front of him, holding his cock straight out with both hands, pointed at her face.

jallen944
jallen944
1,744 Followers