An Exclusive Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I can get it in my mouth," she said.

"Come on baby, give it a try," Scott said.

Dawn swallowed hard. Her hand was pumping the huge cock. What if she choked on it? What if he came in her mouth? He could drown her.

"I can't believe Iris let you fuck her with this."

"Believe it," Iris said.

All three turned to look at her. She popped open the top of a beer can, took a long drink and wiped away a drop that spilled down her chin.

"He was the best I ever had. Better than you, dude," she said, and poked him in the ribs with her finger.

"Nobody's better than me. Once you had the best, you never go back, baby," Scott said with a grin and grabbed his crotch.

"Yeah, whatever," Iris said.

Dawn stood up quickly, letting Ethan's penis fall from her hand.

"What's the matter, can't you two wait until you get inside?" Iris said.

"Sorry," Dawn said.

"For what?" Ethan said as he was stuffing his cock back into his jeans.

Before he could pull up the zipper, Iris hooked her arm around his and slipped her other hand down the front of his jeans.

"Ethan's next if you wanna take him in," she said.

Dawn shook her head. She stared at Ethan's leg, where she could see Iris' hand moving over his cock like a mouse under his jeans.

"I'm not sure I can."

"Go for it, girl," Scott said with a nudge to her shoulder.

"That's fine. I been waiting to do it with this boy again. Come on, baby," Iris said and tugged Ethan by the hand.

Dawn watched them go up the steps into the house, where the first guy had just emerged, without Sue.

"Hey, you can still do it with me," Scott said, grinning.

"I don't think so."

Dawn walked away around the back of the car, her arms crossed and her head down. Iris' Jeep looked like a quiet place to hide for the rest of the night.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Julie said. She caught up and walked beside her.

Dawn smiled. "Nothing. I just wanna be alone for a bit."

"That's cool."

Dawn stopped and glanced back at the house. The light of a candle flickered in one window, casting shadows that moved over the wall. Over the noise off the others, they heard a moan from that room.

She sighed. That should have been her in there, spreading her legs for Ethan and that beautiful penis.

Julie's hand slipped around her waist. Dawn's back stiffened. Her breath was warm on her neck.

"Too bed you didn't go in there with Ethan. You could have that dick inside you right now," Julie said. She moved in front of her and put both hands on her hips. "Next time you'll get another chance."

"Next time?"

Julie nodded. "There's always another game."

Julie's hand tingled on her hips. She rocked them side to side.

"Wanna dance?"

"What do you mean?" Dawn glanced around. All the guys were watching them.

"You know what I mean."

Julie let her lips part and tilted her head. She leaned closer.

Dawn's heart pounded. She tried to lean away, but Julie's hands held tight. Dawn closed her eyes, opened her mouth and held her breath, waiting for the pressure of Julie's lips. They touched with a light smack and Dawn melted in her arms.

Julie's hands moved up and squeezed her boobs. Dawn kissed her back, pushing her tongue into Julie's mouth. This was much better than hiding in the Jeep.

The front door creaked when Iris pushed it open. She tugged Ethan's hand and he went inside with her, walking stiffly with his erection wedged in the leg of his jeans. Except for the glow from the room down the hall, the house was dark.

"Watch out for that hole," Iris said, pointing to the floor.

In the darkness, Ethan could just make out the jagged shape of a hole in the hardwood floor at his feet. He stepped away from the black pit.

Iris giggled and tugged his arm again.

"You're gonna love this," she said.

He had little choice but to follow her beautiful ass in those tight jeans down the hall. It was the other girl though, Dawn, who intrigued him. She looked really hot in her jeans, too. And he especially liked the way she was shocked by his dick. He smirked. Most girls had that reaction the first time they saw it, and he never got tired of seeing it.

The smell of come was strong before they even got to the room. On the floor was a mattress, and littered around the mattress were crushed cigarette butts and come stains on the bare hardwood floor. Sue was still on the mattress, laying on her back, naked except for her halter top, which was pushed up over her swollen breasts.

"That's Sue," Iris said.

Sue waved. "Hi Ethan. Why don't you show me what you got in your pants?" she said.

She let her legs spread apart. Her tiny pussy was moist and dripped with white come.

"You wanna give it to her?" Iris said.

"Can I?"

The girls looked at each other and giggled.

"That's what she's here for, silly," Iris said.

Sue put her hands on the insides of her thighs and pushed them farther apart.

"Are you ready for it Ethan?" she said.

"I'm ready."

"Hold on, Mister," Iris said.

She got on her knees in front of him, unfastened his jeans and let them fall to the floor. His dick jumped out. Sue gasped.

"My, that's a nice looking tool, Ethan," she said. She sat up and stuck two fingers in her wet pussy.

Iris held his cock up and licked her lips.

"What are you doing?" Ethan said.

"This is for luck."

Iris put the end of his cock in her mouth. Ethan groaned. Her eyes were closed and her head moved back and forth. Saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth and ran down his shaft.

With a loud, wet smack, she sucked her mouth off. She and Sue looked at each other, grinning. Iris stood up, pumped his cock in one hand and kissed him, shoving her tongue into his mouth.

"I hope you have a good game tomorrow night," she said, and walked out with a quick wave to Sue.

Sue rolled over on the mattress and stuck her ass high in the air, her head on the pillow. She looked back at Ethan over her shoulder.

"Well? What would you like to do to me, Ethan?" she said, wiggling her hips.

A drop of white come ran down the back of her thigh. He hesitated. Could he put his thing in a girl after she already did it with another guy? The thought of getting another guy's stuff on his dick made him uneasy, but his cock throbbed painfully and he winced. There would be time to worry about that later.

Ethan shucked his shoes and jeans and walked to the mattress, his cock swinging in front of him. Towering over Sue on the wall was a flickering shadow, there for everyone outside to see, only this time it was his shadow.

He knelt on the mattress behind Sue, between her spread legs, and put his hand on her round ass. She had the tan lines of a thong bikini running up her backside from her crack.

Sue reached back and grabbed his cock.

"Easy with that thing, lover. I'm a tender girl back there," she said.

"I'm not gonna hurt you."

Sue giggled. "I bet you say that to all the girls."

Her tiny hand rubbed back and forth. Her fingers barely fit around the thick shaft. She was twisted around to look back at it, and her tongue licked her puffy lips.

"That feels really good," Ethan said. His voice was choked in his throat.

"You think that feels good, this is gonna feel a hell of a lot better."

Pulling him closer, she touched the end of his cock to her warm, wet opening. The warm sperm of the first guy smeared on the head of his cock. Ethan closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. Sue's pussy lips parted. The fat head sunk into her body. She groaned.

"Oh God, Ethan," she said. Her hands clenched into fists around the pillow.

"Does it hurt?" he said.

Sue nodded. Her eyes were squeezed shut.

"You make me feel like a virgin again," she said.

Ethan stroked her thighs and squeezed her around her slender waist.

"You think you can handle the rest of it?" he said.

"Try me."

Ethan shoved more of his cock into her tight cunt. Sue whimpered. The come that leaked out made her slippery, but her hole was still tight.

With about half his cock in her, Ethan paused. Sue was panting and trembling. He stroked the gentle curve of her sides to her breasts and squeezed. She lifted her head off the pillow.

"Fuck me, baby," she said in a low, soft voice.

Her hips rocked back, forcing more of his dick inside her. She gasped. Ethan leaned over her back, holding her boobs in both hands. Her head was twisted back and her tongue was stuck way out. Ethan kissed her, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

He pushed his hips forward. Sue moaned in his mouth. His dick worked deeper into her belly, a bit at a time. Sue's back arched. Her lips broke away from his.

"Oh God, Ethan. That feels so good," she said.

Her hips sunk to the mattress. Ethan flattened on top of her. His hips pumped hard, hammering his dick in her wet pussy. She was tight, tighter than Iris, tighter than Mrs. Thorn. Sue was a small girl and skinnier than either of them. He completely covered her when he lay on her back.

His orgasm built quickly. The entire length of his thick shaft was buried inside her tiny body. Her pussy was clamped around it and she was moaning and squealing. He couldn't stop himself.

With a low groan from deep within, he was coming. His body jerked and thrust forward again and again, rocking Sue's body. Inside her, his dick pulsed.

"Ooh Ethan, you're coming. I can feel it. I can feel it," she said.

His mouth was by her ear. She reached up and stroked his cheek. He lay on top of her, panting. The room was warm and he was sweating. They lay still for a long time, with only the flicker of the candlelight around them.

"That was nice, Ethan," Sue said.

"I know."

"Your come's leaking out of my pussy. Can you feel it?"

"No, not really."

"It feels like a lot," Sue said. She wiggled her hips under him. "You're still hard. How come you're still hard?"

"I don't know. Isn't it supposed to be?"

Sue giggled. "Iris said you were good. She was right."

"What did she tell you about me?" Ethan said. He started pushing with his hips.

Sue looked back over her shoulder. "Not enough. You ready to do it again, baby? Most guys can't do it twice in one night."

"I'm not like most guys."

Sue chuckled. "I knew that when you dropped your pants. You wanna fuck my ass?"

"What?"

Sue reached over to the short table by the mattress and picked up a jar of grease. She popped the lid off.

"Most of the guys on the team like to fuck my ass," she said, and handed him the jar.

Ethan looked at the grease in it. Groove marks showed where fingers had dug it out.

"What's this for?" he said.

Sue reached back with both hands and pulled her ass cheeks apart.

"Put some on my asshole. It'll make your dick go in easier. You better use a lot baby, 'cause it's gonna be a tight fit for you," she said.

Just an inch above where his dick was stuffed into her tight pussy, Sue's tiny pink hole puckered, as if waiting for him. His nose wrinkled. She really wanted him to touch her there?

"Go ahead. You'll like it. I promise," Sue said.

Ethan swallowed hard, stuck his fingers in the grease and scooped out a fat glob. With a disgusted sneer, he touched it to her hole and smeared it around.

"Mmm, that's it baby. Now fuck me there. Just go slow, ok?" Sue said.

"Ok."

Ethan pulled his cock out of her cunt with a wet sucking sound. The head popped out, followed by a gush of thick sperm that stained the mattress between Sue's legs. She groaned.

His dick was coated with sticky fluids, still hard as a rock. He raised it with one hand and aimed the head at Sue's tiny, greasy hole. She was quiet, panting. The head touched her there and she gasped.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah," she said over and over in a low voice.

Ethan pressed forward. Sue's tiny hole resisted and she squealed.

"Oh God, did I hurt you?" Ethan said.

Sue shook her head, but her face was twisted in pain.

"You don't have to stop baby. I get fucked back there all the time. It's just, you know, you're a little bigger than the other guys," she said. Her blue eyes looked at him and the corners of her mouth curled up.

"If you're sure."

She rested her head on the pillow. "Yeah, I'm sure baby, I'm sure."

Ethan pressed the head of his dick against the tight, puckered pink opening of her asshole again. Sue's eyes squeezed shut. She groaned through her clenched teeth. Her hole did not want to let him in. Ethan pushed harder.

"Ow... ow... ow," Sue said. Her face was buried in the pillow and her voice was muffled.

The tight ring blocking her hole finally gave way and the fat end of his dick popped inside her. Sue's head rose off the pillow.

"Ooo, that feels better. Now give me some more of that thing baby," she said.

Ethan slid his hands down her sides and squeezed her hips.

"How much do you want?" he said.

"Give me all you got, baby. We'll see how much room I got back there."

He pressed forward. His shaft sunk slowly into her tight hole. Sue groaned.

"More?" Ethan said.

Sue nodded, staring straight ahead at the wall. "More," she said.

Ethan pushed again. About half of his cock was buried inside her. Sue reached back and put her hand on his, where he was holding her hip. Her hand was shaking.

"That's enough baby. That's deep enough. It hurts a little. Just fuck me now Ethan, ok?" she said.

Her blue eyes pleaded with him. Was this something she really wanted? He stared into her blue eyes, then down at her ass, where his fat dick split her open. Outside, he could hear the voices and the music played on the car radio. They were waiting for him out there, all the guys on the team, and the girls, too. Darien seemed to have some sort of power over them.

"Ok," Ethan said.

He rubbed her hip and moved back and forth slowly. Sue's hand released his and she buried her face in the pillow again. Her hole tightened around his shaft, holding it in like a cork. Ethan's head tilted back and he groaned out loud. He pushed harder, sinking more of his dick into her.

"Oh yeah... oh yeah, that's good baby," Sue said.

Her hips pushed back against him. With both hands, she reached back again and spread her ass cheeks wider. His cock slipped an inch deeper and she gasped.

"Are you... gonna shoot your stuff... in me?" she said. Her voice was barely a gasp.

"Yeah. I wanna put it in you. Do you want it there?"

"Yeah... Yeah... Do it like that," Sue said. She squeezed her eyes shut and groaned.

Ethan pumped faster. He held her around her slender waist, pulling her back. Most of his dick was stuffed in her hole. She was warm and tight around him and squeezed over and over like she was milking his stuff out. Ethan thrust as hard as he could, then he was coming.

"Oh God, there it is," he said, with a deep groan.

His thing throbbed, spitting its stuff deep into her body. His body jerked with spasms, jabbing her back hole with his thing.

He finally finished, after what seemed like a long time. He continued to pump with his hips, rocking slowly, stroking Sue's hips.

"Was that good? Did you like that?" he said.

She didn't answer. Her head lay on its side on the pillow. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open, leaking saliva.

"Sue? Are you all right?" he said.

He reached down and shook her shoulder, but she still didn't respond.

Ethan panicked, staring at her serene face. She was dead. He killed her. He looked down. His thick, white stuff was leaking out of her hole around his dick. He shook her shoulder again, praying that she wasn't dead.

He looked to the window. His heart was pounding. He should do something, or get someone to do something, but he was afraid to move. He wiped his forehead. What if someone came in and found him like that, with his hard dick wedged in her ass? They would know he killed her. How could he be so stupid?

Sue stirred. She moaned and licked her lips. Her eyes opened, looked around the room, and up at him over her shoulder.

"What happened?" she said, and swiped at the drool on her chin with the back of her hand.

"I don't know. You passed out, I think."

Sue blinked. "I did?"

"Yeah, I think."

She pushed herself up on her arms and looked back at her ass, where his cock was stuck in her hole. She smiled.

"And you're still fucking me. That's so sweet," she said.

She straightened up and kissed him over her shoulder, hooking her hand around his neck.

"You can take it out now. I gotta fuck someone else," she whispered.

"Yeah, I know," Ethan said, and nodded.

He pulled back with his hips. His dick slowly emerged from her back hole. The head popped out and a load of stuff ran down the back of her leg.

"Baby, you sure got a lot of come. It's gonna leave a stain in my jeans," she said. She reached back to her ass and rubbed it into her skin.

"How many guys are you gonna do it with tonight?"

Sue shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe all of them. Why, you wanna stick it to me again?" she said, and wiggled her ass.

Her eyes dropped to his hard, wet dick. He looked down at it, too. The grease and his own stuff made it shiny. Thick veins under the skin ran along its length like cables.

"I'd like to stick it in you a hundred times," he said.

Sue squeezed it in her hand and licked her lips.

"I don't know about all that, but maybe later you and me, we can get it on, you know what I mean, baby?"

The door to the bedroom opened. Together, they looked to see who came in. It was Troy, with a can of beer in his hand.

"Dude, what the fuck is taking you so long? Ain't you got your rocks off yet?" he said.

"Yeah, I'm done, I guess," Ethan said. He got off the mattress and pulled up his jeans.

"You're one to talk, Troy. Ethan here, he like fucked me twice," Sue said. She bent over and stuck her ass in the air.

Troy walked to the bed, unbuckling his belt, looking down between her legs.

"Shit dude, you got her good and sloppy. I'm gonna enjoy this."

Troy dropped his jeans and shorts and hopped on the mattress behind Sue, his hard dick sticking out in front of him. He grabbed her by her hips and yanked her back to him. Sue giggled, and when his dick disappeared in her pussy, she moaned.

Ethan went out and closed the door. From inside, he could hear Troy talking and Sue moaning. His own dick twitched, still stiff in the leg of his jeans. He pressed his hand on it and his knees felt weak.

Outside, the rest of the guys on the team seemed subdued. The music was not as loud. Most of the guys were gathered in groups around Iris and the other girl. None of them noticed him come out the old house.

Darien approached with a can of beer. He handed it to Ethan.

"Welcome to the club, dude. I think you're gonna like it here," he said.

"Yeah, I guess," Ethan said. He popped the can open and took a sip. He looked around at the guys scattered among the cars. Where was that other girl, Dawn? Maybe she'd like to talk some more.

"Who's in there with Sue?" Darien said.

"Troy."

"He won't be long. Not like you. What the hell were you doing in there, watching a movie?"

Ethan shrugged. "Nothing much."

Darien laughed. "Yeah, right. Nothing much. Dude, you still got a hard-on. It's not like you can hide that thing from anyone. Whatever you were doing in there, she must have got to you good."

Ethan smirked, looking down at the beer can.

"I think I'm the one who got to her," he said.

"Dude, you're gonna do all right," Darien said, and slapped his shoulder.

He joined a group of guys gathered around Iris. She was dancing with two guys, sandwiched between them, grinding to the music like they were having sex through their clothes. Ethan sighed and drank his beer.