An Exercise of Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She screams from the pain but then quiets down when he smacks her ass leaving a hand print. "I don't want to punish you little girl." She nods in understanding to be quiet. She moves her hips to his tempo, as he moves his fist in and out of her, soaking his fist from her excitement. Slowly he takes it out moving it to her ass and pushes a couple of fingers in as he hears a deep groan come from her. He smiles, opening her up by shoving two more fingers in to her, moving them around inside then bringing them out with a pop as he places the head of his cock against her ass. He pushes in to fill her completely and very deep. She screams out her pleasure and pain. It does not take long before she is pushing back on his cock as he thrusts forward. He reaches down and replaces his hand inside her pussy to have her ride his fist and cock. He feels her body shake, as the sweat forms all over her backside from so much pleasure he is giving her, that she starts moving in a faster rhythm.

He thrusts roughly inside her, feeling her pussy clench tightly on him. He growls out,telling her to cum. He explodes deep inside of her ass, feeling his fist being drenched with her juices as she orgasms hard upon his fist. She keeps crying out from her orgasm as it continues with waves throughout her body crashing upon her as huge waves crash upon the beach. He knows she can cum for quit awhile so he leans along her backside, waiting for her body to relax and let go of him so he can remove himself from her. He slowly pulls his fist from her pussy, listening to her whimper from his removal. He pulls her against him, feeling so satisfied that she has met his expectations he hugs her tightly. He finally gets soft enough to pull out of her ass, sliding away from her, untying her arms and removing the rest of the rope from her body. He holds his hand out so they can shower.

After their shower he tells her he had to get to work but would be in touch with her soon. She nods walking with him to the door. He turns around, hugging her again, kissing her deeply and softly before exiting. She closes the door with the sound of the bolt shooting home.

12