Replacement Maya Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife talks husband into having an affair.
1.9k words
4.22
36k
77

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers

"You want me to have an affair," cried my husband. "With my secretary!"

"It's not an affair if I suggest it," I grumbled.

"You know she isn't the same Maya," responded my husband defensibly. "I'm completely over her. You are my present and future."

I took a deep breath. My husband's reaction wasn't unexpected. How many wives would propose that their husbands start an extramarital relationship.

We met in college when I was a freshman and he was a sophomore. I was a 5'8" redhead with an athletic body and a flirty personality. Michael, stood at 5'11 with frat boy good looks and the cocky attitude to go with it. We hit it off from the start and dated for the next three years.

The wrinkle in what would've been a storybook relationship occurred when we agreed to take a gap year when Michael graduated. During our break, I took advantage of my freedom and experimented with a female classmate and after graduation my girlfriend and I went our separate ways and I sought out Michael.

That's when I found out about Maya, not his current secretary, but the original Vietnamese beauty. Standing 5'4" she had the perfect figure, beautiful olive skin, short black hair, a bewitchingly beautiful face and a personality you could not help falling in love with. Combined with Michael's all American good looks, they made a handsome couple, the perfect mix of sugar and spice. Add her flirty personality and wild sex drive and it was no contest. When I told Michael I thought we would only be apart for a year and that I loved him, he told me he was sorry, but he loved someone else.

His statement devastated me, the perfect man for me was with the perfect woman for him, and it wasn't me. I cried myself to sleep that night and several after. It was when I masturbated thinking of Michael that my infatuation started. The image quickly switched to Michael and Maya, resulting in the strongest orgasm of my life. My attitude shifted after that, and for the next six months I had no interest in dating. My sex life consisted of masturbating to the thought of the two of them together.

Then out of the blue, she left him. A few years older, Maya became bored with the relationship and hooked up with an older rich man. Michael was devastated.

It was then that we reestablished our relationship, him losing the love of his life and me gaining mine back. We dated for a year and married. Michael, an ok computer consultant, discovered he was a much better project manager and quickly moved up to division head with a corner office and secretary. I capitalized on my cute but non-threatening looks and outgoing attitude to build a successful real estate practice, and together we led a happy married life. I even got to reap the benefits from Maya's training, as Michael was now a far better lover.

My fantasies of Michael and Maya returned when his secretary retired and he was assigned a new one. Maya, the secretary and not his old lover, was a 5" 4', 20-year-old Hispanic woman with long dark hair and olive skin. Her physical similarities to the original Maya were obvious. So much that Michael tried to downplay the resemblance, stating his new secretary was shy and a little overweight. Not the confident, aggressive femme fatale his old lover was.

However, all those assertions dissolved when I made a surprise visit to his office and saw the woman myself. There was no mistaking that bright smile and bedroom eyes. With a little weight training and a trip to the salon, she would look exactly like the old Maya. It was also obvious that the new Maya had a bit of a crush on my husband. Michael defended himself, stating that the company assigned her, and he had no input. But that made no difference, the connection was made and that night we had the best sex we ever had. My husband's fantasy lover was back.

I started teasing him about his 'work wife' and after he realized I had no issues he started opening up. Maya was a good girl but made poor relationship choices. Both of her high school boyfriends cheated on her, and she even continued to date one while he saw the other woman. After high school she dated an older guy. Because she could not yet drink, he'd hooked up with other women at bars. Her most recent boyfriend broke it off when his wife found out about their relationship, so I knew she would accept being a mistress. It was only her hesitation that kept her from coming on to him. If Michael made the first move, she would willingly accept his advances.

"Michael," I continued, taking hold of his hand. "I love you with all my heart, and I know you love me. When you were dating Maya I was devastated, but I was also highly aroused thinking of the two of you together and got off on your relationship. So much so that I had dreams of being her bridesmaid at your wedding and helping her get dressed for the big event knowing it would be you who undressed her. I even dreamed of watching the two of you making love. When she broke your heart, I was happy to have you back and took a perverse pleasure from being the second choice, yet I was a bit saddened that I lost that fantasy."

"You got a thrill of seeing Maya and me together," questioned my husband. "Is that why you wanted to be our friend? You weren't trying to sabotage the relationship? You wanted to watch?"

"Yes," I whimpered, speaking of my feelings for the first time. "I wanted to be a cuckquean, I got off on the thought of you being with her. In an odd way, I wanted that more than being with you."

"A cuckquean," asked my husband.

"It's a woman whose boyfriend, or husband, has sexual relations with another woman with her blessing," I described. "It is a fetish where a woman is aroused by the sexual infidelity of her partner, and I have it with Maya. Both of them."

"Both," asked my husband in surprise.

I gave a quick nod, "Yes, both."

"Maya is my secretary," replied Michael. "It can be dangerous, and I do not think she would be comfortable with you getting off on us being intimate. I know for a fact she is strictly heterosexual."

"We don't need to tell her," I countered, letting my fansities flow for the first time. "Let her think it's a secret affair. My arousal grew as my fantasy transformed into a proposal. Michael looked nervous, but I knew he was considering it. "Look, you said Maya is about to turn 21?"

"Yes, on the 14th," answered Michael.

"You also said she has no plans to celebrate the milestone as it's a weekday and her closest friends are still underage or away at college, right."

"Right," stated Michael.

"Offer to take her for drinks after work in celebration of her turning 21," I suggested. "Take her to one of those nice, expensive bars. One she and her friends would never afford. One where older gentlemen take their younger lovers. Get an expensive dinner and buy her some exotic fruity drinks. Make her feel special and appreciated. Flirt with her and see if she is interested. If it's successful, we will take it from there."

"You want me to ask Maya out on a date in the hope she'll want to have an affair," inquired Michael. "But it wouldn't be an affair because you'd know."

"Exactly," I smiled and leaned in to give him a kiss. Michael responded by wrapping me in his arms. His arousal was obvious as I pressed against his hardened penis.

Breaking the kiss, I grabbed his hand and led him to the bedroom, and picked up where we left off. Our hands roamed over each other's bodies, and a slight shiver ran through me when I thought that my hands would soon be replaced by Maya's. Crawling onto the bed, I started to pull off my shirt as Michael did the same.

Married for six years and now both in our 30s we had the maturity of adults but the vitality of youth. We both made it a priority to hit the gym at least twice per week. Michael, to do weights to keep his muscle tone and me cardio to preserve my lean figure. Michael joked that if he lost his six-pack he wouldn't buy any more 6 packs. As he stood shirtless before me, there was no risk of him going dry.

However, the balance was changing. In college, we relied on our looks. Women had the advantage as our beauty was prized above all else. As we matured this charistic slowly diminished, replaced with wealth, maturity, and poise, attributes that favored men.

Michael was still attractive and now even more so as he was seen as successful. Charming and engaging, he could attract women as they saw him as a valuable catch. He knew how to strike up a conversation and no matter where we were women approached him like men used to do to me when I was in my 20s.

While Michael's appeal was reaching its apex, my desirability was fading. Still considered attractive, I no longer had the advantage of youth. I could still wear mini skirts, but they now looked best when they were not too short and worn with pantyhose. I attracted attention, but my display of success was more a preservation of my youthful beauty than an enhancement.

However, I stopped thinking when Michael leaned forward and kissed between my breasts. As I mentioned, Michael's time with the original Maya resulted in dramatic improvements in his lovemaking skills. No longer focused on his own pleasure, Michael now paid attention to his partner's needs. This attention heightened my arousal and worked to drive me to want him more than anything. As he made his way up to my neck, I worked to undo his belt, clasp and zipper. Released from its confinement, his penis extended to its full 8 inches. Tenting the front of his boxers. Most men boast about the size of their penis, Michael had the meat to back it up. Long enough to fill me, but not so long that it hurt instead of pleasured.

Pulling away, Michael looked into my lust filled eyes and with the cocky grin I first fell in love with, he slid his hands over my hips to unbuttoned my skirt. In no time, we removed our undergarments and looked at each other's naked body. Michael reached out and traced my areolae, teasing my erect nipple and unable to take more I wrapped my legs around him pulling him against me.

Knowing what I wanted, Michael positioned the tip of his penis against my moistened lips and pressed into my channel, quenching the burning between my legs. As he pumped in and out of me, I relished the feeling of his shaft sliding against my inner walls. In a matter of seconds I had my first orgasm and Michael continued to pleasure my body for several more until he had his own climatic release.

Laying side by side, we were both panting heavily from the pleasure we had received. The pleasure brought on by the thought of Maya.

maxout09
maxout09
1,076 Followers