An Expensive Addiction Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She replied, "I know, cum for me, I want you to fill this shotglass..." She then humped me another two times, and my cock started erupting cum into the waiting glass.

I could feel my ass spasm and clench two or three times on her cock while I was firing jets of cum into the shotglass, and she moaned, "yeahhhh baby, mmmmmm squeeze my cock with that ass..."

When my orgasm had subsided, she released my cock and leaned back, removing the shotglass from under my cock. Then she POUNDED me for five or six HARD, FULL thrusts before pulling her cock out of my ass. I heard her panting, and I turned around just in time to see her ripping off the condom and positioning the head of her cock inside the shotglass with my cum in it. She started cumming, spraying thick streams of hot white cum into the shotglass. After five or six spurts the shotglass was almost overflowing with cum, she jerked her cock twice more to make sure her balls were empty, and then looked up at me with a devilish grin on her face. "Lay down on your back sexy..." I knew where this was going.

She positioned herself on my chest, with her legs on either side of me, the shotglass full of cum in one hand and her iPhone in the other. "Ding" as she started recording a video.

"Swallow it all slut!" She started pouring the shotglass into my mouth. The cum was still hot, and VERY thick. I wanted to make her happy, so I let it fill my mouth, then gargled the cum before I swallowed it all.

"Good slut!" The video stopped recording, and she moved forward to slap her semi flacid cock on my chin a few times.

"Did you like that?" I asked, with a big grin on my face.

She looked straight down at me and said, "yes, I really liked that. You're a good cockslut, and my friends are going to love seeing those videos of you."

Panic set in again, but before I could say anything she stuffed her big shaved balls into my mouth and sat down hard on my face. Then she explained, "I will only show the videos to friends of mine, so you don't need to worry. But if you don't want me to post these videos online, you're going to need to see me once a week and do whatever I say from now on slut. Is that clear? Nod if you understand." I nodded. She owned me.

12