All Comments on 'An Eye for an Eye'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 301 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucked Up

What a fucked up, pathetic wimp loser. You should have named this turgid piece of shit "A Creampie for a Creampie". Please stop writing for the good of everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another Fucked Up Story

He should have dumped the slut and fucked the other guy's wife. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantasy land

but I read it to the end. Could have done with an editor to deal with the spelling, grammar, and logic lapses, but it's better than I could write. I'll guess it's better than the crude critics could write. Most of them can't even accurately write a short comment.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Sorry, I didn't get it.

Not very enjoyable. Anytime a story implicates genital sizes, it goes downhill from there. Any woman that would throw a loving relationship away for an additional few inches of genitalia should never have gotten married. Or should do the honorable thing and seek a divorce. The characters in this story were cartoonic and not realistic whatsoever. The emotion was nonexistent. As far as writing ability, it is difficult to analyze when the content is so benign. The story was particularly a fetish composition for those select few that focus on a woman's lust for large cock. The man depicted in this story isn't realistic at all. When the initial conversation with his wife and lover took place, he never reacted to it in any normal fashion. The big cock theme is very juvenile and lacks any basis of credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously?

This is childish fantasy land for the amusement of the Kindergarden or mentally disabled young adults (I use adults loosely).

He isn't the Father of Kim and a good chance not of the other child either and WHY...Why would he want to stay married to a sneak and a cheat.

Face it, a woman has no respect for a man when she decides to cheat...period! Men, a little loose and with usually no moral character but a woman...well, no chance!

What a joke! Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I freely admit that I'm a bit particular about the technical quality of someone's writing. That's why I couldn't read beyond the first half of the first page, because the repeated errors stopped me from actually enjoying the story. My vote (2/5 stars) is thus for sheer effort and not an indication of how much I enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
???????

she didn't cuck him he cucked himself......omg my wife is flirting on the phone ill just listen I wont mess this up for her. omg my wife my world my whole life is in there going to be fucked omg I wont stop it ill just go on home then when she gets home we can watch a movie together. I wont bring it up don't want to mess up her fun times ill just let her keep meeting him to fuck she prolly wont get pregnant anyway. good god this was just ridiculous. the author is definetly one of those creampie junkies.

brian

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCK CRAP YOU STUPID WIMP

*

iffarmeriffarmeralmost 10 years ago

phil2211, wives cheat on their husbands because they can. They cheat at least as often husbands, most recent studies reveal, something over 50% of them. And many wives are indeed fascinated by big cocks. That is the reality of it. And they can and do claim to still love their husbands, even while still fucking the big cock on the side. I know this personally as well as professionally because my goody-two-shoes church-going cheating wife was a prime example. This story is not unrealistic at all.

mike9698mike9698over 9 years ago
dumb

why would any sane person spoke up at the beginning. no real person with any self respect would allow that to play out.im surprised you didnt have him jacking off while watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OK 5 stars

In real life does anyone expect Laura to keep a secret? She (laura) is after all carried and delivered Tom's baby. What could she lose? Jack? in reality Laura could easily give up Jack and settle in with Tom, and subsequently causing Ruth's departure from Tom because of their affair. Thus screwing any revenge chances. Lets face it instead of Laura's crying and fits over Jack's revenge idea, she could spill the idea, and Tom can divorce Ruth and both Tom and Laura live happily ever after.

maedhros21maedhros21over 9 years ago
Bullshit revenge

So his revenge includes letting his wife continue to fuck the same big cock that cuckolded him to begin with once again risking the chance at a second child with the same bastard. He stated that his revenge would hurt the guy but if anything the price is twice as happy because he's still fucking his shut and now he has a kid. Would only be revenge if he found out the truth....bullshit 1 vote

wonder203wonder203over 9 years ago
what a stupid story

Wasted 15 minutes reading this drivel

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
Was that revenge?

Was that revenge? To accept a cheating wife, a bastard child and ask her to fuck the lover even more? Making the lover's wife pregnat without his knowledge? How stupid that is? Revenge was to send him the DNA tests as the child wasn't his...Then divorce the cheating wife...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Idiotic

Not erotic at all. Weak minded husband, faltering logic processes, wrong decisions. Truly idiotic.

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
one star

Pathetic people. Not a decent character in the bunch. Cuck cuck cuck cuck

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
One star

your title was very misleading. Why even bother with the revenge fuck? He allowed her to keep fucking Tom, got excited by the thought of her fucking another man, and thought his sloppy seconds sex was incredible. That, by definition, is a cuck story. You deceived your readers. Not cool.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE IMPOSSIBLE DREAM

or is it avarice and lust. TK U MLJ LV NV

GoodhueGoodhueabout 9 years ago
Another Dip-Shit!

What a dickwad that pussy-assed husband was! He saw his wife about to cheat and did nothing to stop her?Tom should have fucked HIM up the poop shoot! And the twat wife! If she wanted big dick,she should have left twig-dick and moved on Tom! With her alleged deep-throat skills,he would have run off with her instantly! I'm getting sick and tired of reading these stories where the wimpy husband does nothing to save his marriage. Next time you write one of these candy-assed stories,have the cheated hubby grow a pair and blow the cheating twat and her big-dicked boyfriend into the wall so that the emergency responders have to scrape their guts off the wall with a spatula!!!

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
A Farce.....I Hoped!

As I read this story, I kept hoping it was a farce - a ridiculous sham. But it wasn't! As I got to the end of this story, I had terrible thoughts that something like this was impossible. How could any man put up with this woman. He should have thrown her out the first time he knew for sure, But then to raise what may be the lover's kid. I really don't believe that men act this way,

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 9 years ago
Stupid story...

...it all burns down to "you can continue to fuck Tom as long as I can fuck his wife". Laura´s Husband is an idiot to allow her to see Tom alone at his cottage Saturdays. Darwin´s law should prevent reproduction for those idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rubbish

What an absolute load of CRAP.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
3 OUR OF 4 MIGHT KNOW

1 out of the 4 is a clam. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Eat shit and die, lucsmith, king of faggot queers

As it says above

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the revenge?

A bunch of cheaters. Raising each others kids? Yeah and that doesn't sound like a recipe for disaster. Hard to like the story when you can't like any of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dumb, just dumb.

A woman can always find a sex partner if she wants one, men can't, even if they look like Brad Pitt unless they have extremely low standards. Have you, ever heard of the cliche "that they all get prettier at closing time". Women are complicated when it comes to sex, men aren't. That he could seduce Tom's wife is so far fetched as to make the story ludicrous. Yet he lets his wife continue to fuck Tom. Stupid, just stupid. Also the quality of the grammar was appalling.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
SO STUPID

All I can say is that Jack is one of the worse wimps, and chicken shit that I have ever read in these stories including ( Matt Monroe ) stories. This was just a fact of Jack being an ignorant cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Jackie

Cuck for life Jack relishes in his makeup..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I agree dear anony . You're right it is agreat LW story

I gave it a 5!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
terrible cuckold story

He could have stopped his wife before it started, but he was too much of a cuck to confront her. Totally worthless story. 1* is way too generous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really dumb plot

Please proofread....proofread....proofread. Too many grammar and spelling errors.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Must be a French/Spanish thing

but I really don't see putting up with or staying with a stupid cunt like her. Of course, he was a really big pendejo himself. So. Minimum of stars on this one. Story sucked, writing sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
STUPID ASS STORY

I agree this is one of the stupidest plot and ending in LE. Talk about husband not going put up with cheating, but then did a 180 an encourage her to talk to her lover and don't care she is fucking around in the end. How can this be "an eye for an eye" when the husband is clearly either mentally brain dead or got a few screw loose (maybe it the author, who knows.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a stupid story

The author wasted a good hour of my time reading this very bad story, when he could have ended it in a chapter or two. When he heard Tom telling her he had a 10 inch cock, he knew she was going to end up fucking Tom. When he followed them to the cabin he knew they would be going there to fuck again. He should have gone to a hardware store bought a round hollow tube, some fertilizer, diesel fuel and I don't know if you would need dynamite caps to set off the diesel and fertilizer, then he should have followed them as he did the first time to the cabin .When they started fucking he would have lite the fuse and thrown it through the window in the room they were fucking in . that would have given them one great orgasm they would never forget. And if he was caught and convicted in Canada the max hed get is maybe 3 years , plus they would give him a key to the back door. And one last comment why do most if these authors all ways have the cheating wife say it didn't mean anything its you I love ,it sure means something to the husband, know that he has a slut for a wife that he cant trust, plus why would he want to fuck her knowing that he doesn't compare to a 10 inch cock , and he doesn't satisfy her sexually .Lucsmith is one fucked up sick puppy

grabmyballsgrabmyballsabout 8 years ago
Good Story

Since he wants to stay married, this is a clever way to "get even". Heck, if he is the father of both girls, he may already be that far ahead. Clearly he's going to continue fucking Ruth, and he should. Eventually, he should reveal Tom's infidelity to her and let the plot develop. Very nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

First to those that ridicule grammar and such, a moron can see English is not his language.

That being said, this is one of THE stupidest stories I have read.

Words cannot begin to describe the absolute sheer pussy the man is and how incredibly wimpy . I know lets let the fucking go on 6 months. and then the only payback is the innocent wife of the asshole gets pregnant.

And the wife instead of rejoicing that her husband is such a fool, cries and cries about the idiotic "revenge"

Forget "one of" even typing this comment, I realize that this IS the stupidest story I have read so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Stupid Story? Not Hardly!

If you have lived a life similar, this is not a stupid story. I spent 8 months deployed. I found out when I returned that my wife had been having sex with her first husband. I even had DNA tests done on our baby son to verify he was indeed my son. And I plotted and succeeded in having sex with his second wife. Unfortunately I did not get her pregnant because when she found out her husband had been cheating on her, she divorced him. There was no longer a need to have sex with her. My wife and I eventually... years later...separated. Divorce is pending. Close enough to the facts of this story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
9 Years

9 years later and this story still isn't finished?! Where the hell is FTDS

when you need him? I mean, inquiring minds want to know. Who's

baby was it? Did he keep the cheating slut, or dump her lying ass

after the baby was born? Sheesh, I hate dead cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
His next step

Is to get both of the women in the bed together and get them both knocked up at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Divorce

A normal man if he is one would divorce her in a heartbeat. SLUT!!

kdcee79kdcee79almost 8 years ago
Not a pleasant tale

This was not a very enjoyable read, firstly, because the plot was weak but, secondly, the writing was just really poor. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
thanks for the effort

I stayed with it to the end but I'm afraid it wasn't a good read, for me anyway.

I can understand Jack hoping that his wife's affair will burn out and they can get back on track .....he feels he can live with this knowledge, some men are like that, I get it.

But he confronted his wife, and then went after Tom's wife hoping to get revenge (eye for an eye).

Meanwhile Tom and Laura are still at it ......

At least there was no BTB excesses ....... but it wasn't a good story, more fantasy than anything.

I think you can do better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
reminds me

Of this guy who lives near Helena Montana

His wife, he is her third husband, has cheated on him the entire marriage and he has known about it for years but remains with her.

Even after her own mother told him to ''divorce the slut'' when he broke down sobbing about the cheatin in a conversation with themother. Story goes that talk took place just after he had received a call telling him his wife was at a motel with one of her lovers. He had to drive by the motel on way to see her mother

For more facts visit Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

CarnilliaCarnilliaalmost 8 years ago
AWFUL LOT OF PLOTHOLES

Your story has more plot holes than a fishing net. Not believable at all. Sorry! A valid effort but you should pay more attentiont into the psychology of the characters. They way they react is not real. Too cliches.

Btw, you have al ot repeating subjects in your stories: "it's only sex" "unwanted pregnancy" "getting revenge"...

Nice try but poor result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Painful To Read As You So Desperately Need an Editor!

Even without considering the plot, the mangling of the English language made it painful to read. You need an editor, and if you come from that part of Canada that doesn't speak English, you need a translator.

Now as far as the plot is concerned, planning on spending at least $200,000 to raise a child to 18 years of age, and the untold hours of time spent on driving/attending sports, scouting, music lesson, etc, etc, that child rearing requires, for someone who may be the bastard child of another man; all without DNA testing to determine paternity, strikes me as absurd!

Further, the "revenge" really isn't. Wife continues to get the big cock and her husband's joint, wife is not publically or really emotionally harmed, and the big-cocked bum will finally get to screw his wife after she passes a baby through her vagina and it is "taught" to accept larger intruders.

sinsational83sinsational83over 7 years ago
maybe

You sure fooled me. I was expecting to read a story about a REAL man, not some cuckold wimp ass guy. the story was almost believable till you had good ole hubby as a WIMP and so much of a wimp that he's willing to raise some cheating bastards kid. I hope in your future stories you write about what a real man would do. 2 stars for this story it was stupid no man would undergo what he did NO MATTER how much he " LOVED " her.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
Five Stars For The Originality And Writing

But I agree that Jake is still a cuckold. Making Tom a cuckold by making Ruth pregnant now makes 4 losers...6, if you count the babies. Now what happens if Laura is pregnant again, but Ruth doesn't want another child...and DNA test show that Tom is the father of all 3 children? What if tests reveal Jake is the father of all 3 children. Or if Kim is Jake's child, but his pushing Laura at Tom produced a second child that turns out to be the only child that Tom fathered with Laura? Where is FTDS when he is so obviously needed. This story produced two cuckolds. I keep wondering if Laura tipped off Ruth. If I was Laura, I would have. Laura only promised not to tip off Tom. She never promised not to tip off Ruth. Story demands a proper ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Revenge?

How do you call it revenge if the other guy doesn't know? This guys marriage was over as soon as his wife took in the "big cock" and he was left with a gaping hole slut hole at home. This would have been a better story if he left his wife right away and took up with the petite wife of his wife lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
father?

How could Tom think that he could be the father when he was too big to have sex with her?

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Cuck and whore

Disgusting.

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozover 7 years ago
Inanely fucked up

The only thing that should have mattered was his own relationship and that was totally fucked up.

1* cos I couldn't give 0*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

second read. because ive forgotten i have already read this garbage. the guy turned into a willing cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Jake Isn't A Man

He knew Tom and Laura were having sex before Kim was born and did nothing to stop it. Then he pushed Laura back into Tom's arms while he was getting Ruth pregnant. This is nothing more than a couple of open marriages. What would please me would be to find out Tom is the father of both children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
THIS STORY IS WAAAAAYY OUT THERE BEHOND THE STARS

Off the Planet Man! Bloody hell 7 inches is averaging cock I am now feeling like a little boy with my 6 inches what does Tom have a donkey dick! Does he Hee Haw or winnie like a prize stallion HAAA ! Oh the story is ok a bit out there but ok! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE. ( Is Tom a stud stallion or a thoroughbred Race horse) OH OH OH (HORSGASM) HE BELONGS TO GAY WATERHOUSE and is Favorite for the Melbourne Cup HEE.HAW! Love it! BYE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
UGH!!!

The story sucks...it's implausible! Jake is a wimp and an asshole! He couldn't break in on their fuck session but then he acted real tough when he FINALLY confronted her.

F U C K Y O U! If it had been me, after what I knew, I WOULD have gotten a tire iron out of my car, gone into the cabin, and the bastard would NEVER be able to use his cock again and she would be out in the street !

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

he should have confronted his wife that first time and then started fucking toms wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Whatta' Cuck

Too hard to read this "CuckBoy's" tale of His life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
cuck to the core

What a shitty cuck story. God at least tag that it's a cuck story so we don't waste our time reading this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another mattmoreu cuckold wanna be. Stick to your day job and stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
REALLY?????

Your story is just SO RIDICULOUS on so many levels it's sickening! First, he could have prevented it form happening in the first place! All he had to do would be to confront her and let her know she would be "out" if she ever cheated on him then go have a "talk" with Tom and let him know his wife would hear about it if he even spoke to his wife again!

OK, so let's say he does let it go until he follows her to see if she will actually go through with it! He follows them to the cabin, sees them in action and LEAVES??????!!!!!!!!! REALLY????? I think not! The tire from the car would have been laid across the face of one Tom Higgins! But instead you have your protagonist let it go on the entire school year! NOT LIKELY BY ANY RESPECTABLE MAN!

Then he only confronts her after she tells him she's pregnant! ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

NO STORY HERE, JUST PURE WIMP, CUCK SHIT!

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 7 years ago
Names

How many names does the husband have (the first pregnant wife's husband).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Duh

This was a good take a good shit story. CRAP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sorry 1*

This is one of the few stories I stopped reading half-way through. What is the matter with this man. He waits eight months while his wife fucks another man, then he is all so brave as to confront her when she is pregnant!

I frankly stopped reading there. I don't think I've come across a more pathetic wimp on this whole site and that is saying something.

Whether this ended in reconciliation or BTB matters little to me because I stopped caring. Author you have to make your characters have some integrity even if you have none, otherwise the readers give up on you like I did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Brain dead author !

1. If she was a virgin when they met, she had to know how special it was.

2. She had to know what she was doing was wrong, if not she wouldn't have lied.

3. What husband armed with this information just let it happen. He could have stopped it in the beginning or at least talk to her. He let it happen over and over and says nothing.

4. Author needs lesson in anatomy.

5. I hate stories when intelligent people say and really dumb things

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What a dumb story

That was the dumbest thing I ever read. I mean besides the stupid plot that was just horribly written. You go on about how you want to fuck that others guys wife, but only end up about 2 paragraphs on it. I hope your other stories are better because this was garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

usual demented shit from another WIMPY FAG "author".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid Story

The first time she fucked another man would be the last time I ever touched her. Only a complete faggot would be turned on by seeing another man's cum in his wife's pussy. A DNA test as soon as the baby was born if you have even the slightest suspicion it may not be yours, to be honest the way women are today even if there is no suspicion you should still have one done. If you can divorce her without giving her anything then do it, slut wives should never be rewarded for their infidelity. Make sure that the scum who fucked her and your faithless wife lose their jobs. When the opportunity presents itself cripple and castrate the low life who defiled your marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
shit

This is a complete piece of shot story.

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy60over 6 years ago
Spineless

A "Cuckold" by any other name is still a Cuckold, the husband is a miserable excuse for a Man, who wrote this trash anyway,a lesbian feminist? Weak.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Sick Puppies

He let his wife fuck Tom for almost a year before she got pregnant and then he forces her to confess and tells her that they can keep the child (even though it's probably Toms). Where do people like this exist?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
KIND OF SURPRISED.....

That this faggot of a husband didn't start sucking the other guys cum out of his wife I mean, he's obviously got gay tendencies.

I gave this story a 1 and wished I could have given it a -4. A complete , and i do mean complete piece of shit.

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
UGH ! What Gives With This Rubbish

I Don't get this story! It's a Hit an S-hit story! Sorry man but this story SUCKS BIG TIME! Anyway I will Thank you for your Story as I was Constipated now I'm not! For That you have my gratitude! ★★★☆ For the Poo's Man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid story plot!

First off, the husband had a chance to take pictures of his wife cheating and his doesn't look? That is insane. He would need those pictures to properly confront his wife. At the time he knew what she was doing the cottage. He then needed evidence. Later on that night he has sex (sloppy seconds) with his cheating wife! No way unless the husband is a true cuckold. Overall this story plot sinks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another Mentally Deranged Masochist Writer

You forgot to tell us of your desserts after your wife returned from her assignations with your "approved" lover for her.

You need a doctor to figure out what is wrong with you. It would seem that mommy dropped you on your head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stay away.

Absolute rubbish. MM would be proud.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well, you told us up front

You state that you are a translator in French and Spanish -- and your writing in English shows that it may well be your poor third language. Apparently you had little or no education in English grammar, or vocabulary.

jharpjharpabout 6 years ago

Ah...yet another sissy cuckyboy husband. Why do all these fucking stories have the Husband realize 'he must wait or 'he didn't have the courage to confront her' or 'He needs to gather evidence to be absolutely sure' and all that other shit. I get that the author wants to portray the Husband as a rational cool-headed individual, but here he fails miserably. This husband had the chance to stop the cheating from getting any more physical. Instead he does nothing. And of course the Bitch cheats. And of course he knows but says nothing. And we're supposed to feel sorry for this guy? The actions, or rather lack there of from this wimp (he clearly isn't a man) leads to his own emotional turmoil. And he has no one to blame but himself. And I couldn't give a flying fuck. He didn't have to be violent in any sense of the word but take action to put a stop to her bad behavior. And that bad behavior led to him getting cuked in the ultimate way. Raising another mans child who impregnated HIS wife. There was no real confrontation, and the revenge is contrived and piss poor. Confront the Bitch head on fist chance you get. RELISH the confrontation, set boundaries and stick with them. God I'm getting fucking tired of the usual bait and switch routine here with these stories. We are promised revenge (Thus implied at least a pro-active husband fighting to either save his marriage or actively punish the guilty partys). But instead we get a passive aggressive wimp. Maybe next time put a disclaimer warning guys off before they jump in? Cause this style reminds me of a Matt Moreau story. And I avoided his shit like the plague.

*1 only because I couldn't give it a negative 5. I hated it that much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
All the below commentators got it right. This sucked.

Nothing more to add.

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
contradictions

I won't even begin to mention the bad grammar and spelling but it was the many contradiction the made this story just not work. He loved his wife but let her keep fucking another; he didn't hate Tom but insisted on impregnating his wife; and the final hope to impregnate both. Then what -dump both?

Ocker51Ocker51over 5 years ago
Garbage

What a total waste of my time⭐️

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Wow

You don't often see a story that is almost universally panned. I had to read it to see if the poor reviews were deserved. My conclusion: It was even worse than advertised. Totally unrealistic, and just a waste of a lot of words.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Garbage

Passive Aggressive Crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
UGH!!!!

This is where the story ended...."Life went on and Laura kept fucking with Tom every Saturday afternoon. I never could find the courage to confront her about her cheating, worst still I didn't try to prevent her from meeting him again each and every Saturday afternoon." From that point on the story is useless and no matter what you wrote beyond this point....it just plain sucked!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What!!!!

The sickest story I think I have ever read!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No. A true ‘1.’

I truly did hate it.

Just terrible. Your protagonist behavior was entirely unbelievable - even if it was a true story - I did not like him, nor your story.

cybojicybojiover 5 years ago
And then

Tom was drugged and the cabin was set on fire. Just kidding....5

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Drugging

Tom and burning the Cabin down. would work Esp. if his wife was with Tom. Then he and Ruth could commiserate and Love each other.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Tit for Tat

Ingenious way of taking revenge.. Fuck to fuck ,pussy to pussy

Of course 'king size' always rule.

Congrats

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
That's messed up.

He doesn't care that she's having sex with Tom again? He wants another man to raise his kid for revenge? Is he seeking revenge on the unborn child? That's sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Editor wanted

Please get an editor or be more careful when you proofread.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Stupidest wimp

I have read many wimp hubby stories in LE but this takes the cake. He lets them fuck for months without even collecting any evidence. Allows wife to get fucked again and then starts to make gentle advances to the other man's wife. Gets a few fucks while the other guy has been fucking his wife to the hilt numerous times. And in the end everyone is happy. Where's the pain he wanted to inflict on his wife. Also why no DNA test. All in all very crappy story

SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 5 years ago
Poor Story

He detected his wife's cheating, and didn't do anything to stop it at the beginning, and if he knew about DNA testing, then he sure as hell knew about STDs! He should have never had sex with his wife once he knew about the cheating. He should have dumped his cheating wife, destroyed his wife's and Tom's careers, and married Ruth. Honorable men do NOT have sex with anyone except their wives unless they are forced, and or drugged.

LwcbyLwcbyabout 5 years ago
Seriously!

This should be under cuckold pussy bitch! I almost went to jail when I found out my ex fucked around. Any real man would do something, alas a hot blooded man might rush in and beat the piece of shit half to death. However some revenge is needed, part of my therapy is reading btb stories so I don't hurt those two any more than I have. I still want to finish him but such is life... Please tell some stories about real men that catch the bitch and act like a fucking real man. By the way real story anyone can use. I walked in on bitch and fuckhead, late at night beat him almost to death, and got off because I claimed I thought he was raping my girl. I 'had no clue the cunt had been fucking him behind my back for weeks.' Yeah I didn't have a clue. Anyways, I have to go to anger management and like reading about burning a cheating bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The problem with this story?

Is that there isn't a single, likable character in it. They're all complete assholes. Which makes the entire story just unlikable drivel.

1 star

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 5 years ago
Cucky not revenge

2 stars meant to hit 1

He is a cucky getting aroused from wife dripping cunt

No good characters in story

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Sick.. 1*, I've rarely given out a 1.

Only thing you missed was him eating Tom's cum out of her cunt. You are one sick wanker. Of course you are a liberal Canadian or Cucknadian.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous