All Comments on 'An Eye for an Eye'

by lucsmith

Sort by:
  • 295 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This had nothing to do with you, with us

I just fucked him because he is larger, i only love you, I dont know who the father is, please dont divorce me, it means nothing we only fuck every weekend. I dont care who the father is I will raise her as mine. This is the most stupid BS i have ever read. First of all who the father is, is most important to the child. Genetics, inheritance of genes and chromosomes, relates to all kinds of medical considerations. Being able to donate tissue and blood. You have to know who the father is for the welfare of the child! The wife is a total self loving slut. She really cares nothing for her husband or her marriage vows. No you dont own her, you only have her sworn statement that she will foresake all others. She didnt the marriage vows are null and void, divorce the slut, and if you want the child sue for it. She is a teacher, he is a teacher, ruin both of them, adultry will get them fired and they will lose their teaching certificates. If you like his wife so much let them get divorced and marry her but remember she is now a slut to. I really enjoyed the stupidity of he is so large she is stretched and they fucked three times each day on average but she came home and gave my very much smaller dick some of the best sex I ever had. Really, could you even feel her, even in the ass where he also used her. No she isnt in love with him, she is only addicted to him you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Repugnantly Wimpy

How humiliating to be a maybe father and pimping out your wife to a much larger cock - gee that makes you a self cuckolding pathetic fool.<P>

Then the wimp decides to make a bastard baby like the one he has but he really doesn't know if either bastard baby is really his.<P>

This story is so screwwed up even the writer has lost track of his self respect now helplessly gone.<P>

Writer - no one can respect a cuckster least of all himself and those who know about his wimpiness.<P>

Get some help in an effort to regain a little self respect. Understand that the only people into wimpy pimping the mother of her babies is a sick subhuman way below normal human convention.<P>

This excited you didn't it writer. How sad and a total waste of your ability.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 17 years ago
sorry

i don't like to make really negative comments because writers deserve respect if for no other reason than the effort they put forth. however.......with the mindset you have given this husband, this have got to be one of the dumbest stories i have ever read. sorry,don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Total Dog Vomit

How far up your ass is your head?? You can't write for shit and your understanding of men is as fucked up as the Pope... Do us all a favor and choke to death on your own shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
this story make no sense

eight monyhs fucking another man and still would be fucking him if not got caught.wife knock up by another man and you want the baby,and that make no sense.the writer is a weak person and make jack a wimp.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 17 years ago
This story needs a lot of work . . .

I have several problems with this story. Firstly, although one can make allowances for an author whose first language is not English, there were just so many syntax and grammatical errors that these interfered with my enjoyment of the story. The story did not flow properly due to these errors and I think an editor is definitely in the cards for future stories. Secondly, even a "small" woman like Ruth can take an average or even a very large penis into her vagina far easier than into her anus. Tom was apparently able to get his cock entirely into her rectum but only half into her vagina? Maybe in the fantasy-land of a story one could try to imagine this but really . . . Ruth gave "birth" to a healthy baby girl nine months after Jack impregnated her; how many readers think Tom's penis is larger than a full-term baby, a baby that apparently fit through Ruth's vagina just fine? Thirdly, we again have all the rubbish regarding large cocks vs. average ones (again, if that's your fantasy, more power to you, but studies by Masters and Johnson in the 1970's with blindfolded female volunteers demonstrated that women cannot guess the size of a penis -- or dildo -- provided there is good vaginal lubrication and the pace is slow and deliberate -- because the vagina, marvelous organ that it is, simply adjusts to whatever size penis is penetrating it and maintains the same pressure on that penis regardless of its size). But Laura still wants a large one -- that's a turn-on for her -- and Jack doesn't care after their child is born because "it" has happened before? He's no longer jealous? Why doesn't he just lick out the creampie every Saturday night, while he is at it? My point is that Jack is not really punishing his wife very effectively (oh wait, she is upset that he is going to fuck Ruth and impregnate her); and since Tom is unaware of Ruth's cuckolding him with Jack, where is the "eye for an eye?" Revenge is only fitting if the party being punished is aware of what is happening to them. Not only is Tom clueless, he continues to get to fuck Laura -- some punishment! Jack rationalizes this, states he's not jealous, but it must truly bother him based on the character development early in the story. My feeling is that Jack should have stopped the affair right at the start by telling Laura that he knows what she is doing and he will divorce her cheating ass if she persists in her "curiosity" regarding large cocks. Jack really comes across as a total wimp despite his feeling that he is exacting some sort of punishment on the cheaters, punishment that to this reader seems theoretical instead of real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
lol

gay story about a gay guy who likes to suck his wife and another man's wife, after they're freshly fucked by the big man tom. <p>

i have nothing against gays, if they're honest about sucking dicks, just like honest heterosexual males being honest about sucking pussies; it's these closet gays who make it bad for both good gays and good heterosexual guys.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 17 years ago
a new low in Stupid

holy christ does this story suck.

<br></br>

this is not even close to an eye for an eye but this to dumb fuck author I suppose it counts.

<br></br>

the loser husband had No idea that for 8 months this cunt whore wife was fucking TOM. Getting this cunt whore wife to agree to help in the husband fucking RUTH (Tom 's wife) a few times to get her pregnant IS NOT in anyway an eye for an eye

<br></br>

This cheating wife fucked TOM for 8 months because she wanted to. She did NOT do it to get pregnant -- she built an secret life.

<br></br>

The Husband KNOWS his wife is fucking TOM after seeing them at the Cottage and knows she has been fucking him for months...so when she happily declares she is pregnant... the cuckold huband fucks her?

<br></br>

why?

<br></br>

Then the husband has the cunt whore wife start talking to TOM again knows it will lead to his wife fucking TOM some more... and he is perfectly happy with that...?

<br></br>

the ONLY thing that would be equal would for the wimp husband be to fuck someone else for 8 months that the wife never knew about

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not Very Realistic

For many readers the stories in the Loving Wives section that try to give a realistic portrayal of marriages in jeopardy due to wifely betrayal are a source of fascinating reading. An Eye For An Eye is not such a story.

*****There are too many eyebrow-raising inconsistencies. The husband listens in on a tryst in the making and does nothing about it. The husband drives by the cottage where his wife is having sex with another man, throws up his lunch in anguish, and does nothing about it. The husband allows the affair to continue for 8 months and does nothing about it. His wife has a child and the husband makes no attempt to find out if its his own. And on, and on,...

*****And then there is the husbands idea of punishing his wife. I wish my wife would allow me to have a similar punishment with one of the women I worked with.*****The author is writing in his second or third language. Allowances can be made for some grammar and word usage errors. But the author should have taken more time to iron out the problems posed by Vulcan and others so that the story would be more true to life and, thus, more believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Sorry

Sorry, but your story doesn't make a lot of sense, and I don't see that it has a lot of appeal. That being said, try and try again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful !!!

I think the best compliment for a good writer is that comments do (positively or negatively) focus on the way the characters think, act, behave etc. So in this respect, you have really scored big time!!

I agree there might be some inconsistencies, but that does not mean that you did not develop your characters well -- judging from the other comment, for some people even TOO well?!

I reckon there are much more people in this world that would act, at least in some ways, similar to Ruth, Tom etc. - if it were not so, why would so many comments boast about it?

Keep it up and continue writing, since you have done something that few writers can: you have reached your readers and evoked a reaction from them.

Xman72357Xman72357almost 17 years ago
I don't Understand

Where is the revenge? Why does he freely allows his wife to cuckold him again? Where is the revenge? To me he has just become a swinger like his wife now is. Now he is in love with the other woman supposedly. You need to better understand the consequences of revenge. Where is the hurt to his wife or to the boyfriend (Tom)? Explain how the revenge against Tom is hurting him when he has no knowledge that Ruth is fooling around and maybe pregnant from Jack? Also he claims how loose his wife was after being fucked by Tom So how can there sex life be so normal still when I quote" But I also noticed, when I first got into her, that she was extremely stretched, I hardly could feel any friction around my hardness when I poked my seven inches cock into her." So How come there sex life didn't just deteriorate after she had been stretched out for over the first eight months?

You definitely tried to give a good story and you where giving plenty of details but to me you never showed the revenge to Tom and he was going along happily at having a wife and a fuck toy at the same time. So he was as happy as could be, so revenge in your own mind is only a silly game he played to have his family become individual swingers and now how will he get his wife broken from big cock sex with Tom he can't justify it anymore.

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Not good

When the prose includes such gems as "<I>It had two large widows...</I>, you just know the story is going to be... er... bad. It didn't disappoint. Neither did it entertain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Well, people are habitually dumb

The main character in this story is well educated and successful, yet dumb as a post when it comes to relationships.

He was in on the inception of his wife's affair and only sat and listened. He was there the first day they went away to consumate the affair. The reader can only watch and wonder at his inaction. His late inning demand for revenge is silly and of course, his execution is no revenge at all. Still, if that the story the author wants to tell, so be it. Not badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Too tired to explain

I can't even begin to explain all that is wrong with this story. It was exhausting to read. It was exhausting to try to make sense of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
just another pos

worthless pussy whipped french wimp, why don't you just go suck off tom directly, it would be more in character with this limp dick asshole wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not bad....buuut

he let his wife continue to cheat on him? Why not just let everyone divorce their spouses' and remarry. Would've een way simpler. Also, the author skimped on the seduction of the second wife...Ruth or Mary...sorry, the names are too forgettable to remember. There are far too many things wrong with this story but I give you a solid 50/100 for effort and potential storyline. Next time, try not to sound like an East Indian writing a sex story and you might get a more positve response.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Rediculous!

There's nothing more to say. It's plain rediculous and without merit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Silly

So far there is no revenge, it is even. The wife enjoy the big cock on Saturday and he enjoy the tight hole. Nobody win. So let see if the husband could stop the wife from seeing her lover and yet get the lover's wife pregnant with his child a second time. I hope the author will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Silly

So far there is no revenge, it is even. The wife enjoy the big cock on Saturday and he enjoy the tight hole. Nobody win. So let see if the husband could stop the wife from seeing her lover and yet get the lover's wife pregnant with his child a second time. I hope the author will continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I stopped reading your screwed up story when

she went into the cottage with Tom and he drove away. What is wrong with you people that you make the husband act against his natural way of doing things. If I saw my wofe leave school with a guy that she had kissed and asked over the phone his cock size then I would have waited enough time to give them time to styart fucking and then go in and catch them at it....but noooo...your dumb shit has him driving away and planning to confront his wife later...What the frack was wrong with confronting them while his cock was in her...Man are you retarded...Oh I see no story then...you are worse than a "b" movie where the hero runs away after he knocks the evil villian out instead of killing him on the spot while he's out...see no story...no film...make it last even if you have to act stupid...sheesh...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You know...

what gets me about stories like this is, despite it being fantasy (clearly a cuckold/swapping type that can't or purposely won't openly show that), some of it is too close to reality to believe/tolerate. I have an easier time believing in a guy fucking a big titty faerie with big wings who then turns the guy into a hot faerie chick and they live happily ever after as slutty faeries who bang satyrs from saturn than a story like this where the guy says "I'll leave you, get custody of the (possibly bastard aka not his dna) kid and ruin your career".

Puhlease. In this day and age, unless the woman is a druggy/obviously selfish or just incompetent parent and the hubby has concrete proof of an affair, the guy ain't gettin jack in the divorce. More than likely, he'll end up paying for that bastard kid for the next 18 years whether he wants to or not. Hell, he'd get hit up for the kid if Ruth n' Tom ever split and knew the truth. Sorry, it just isn't happening.

torchthebitchtorchthebitchalmost 17 years ago
O.K.

Keep trying. Every time you write it will improve. The idea that he knew she was screwing Tom and let her go on till she got pregnant is a little far fetched but Hey! its your story not someone elses. Winterfrog has improved his English writing despite the abuse sent his way so don't be discouraged. Keep on writing. Personally I'd torch the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A Lot of Potential

I found your story an easy read. All that you need Is some practice to make it better.

The subject matter seems to lack 'feeling' as well as descriptive sex. Perhaps you should try a subject that you are more familiar with.

This is a good first story and I hope that you continue.

Risq_001Risq_001almost 17 years ago
Ok, taking some advice from Ohio

<p>I'm going to go the constructive path, and not jump directly into attack mode. I'm trying to honestly explain the problems I had with the story and not attack the author. I hope it comes out the way I intend it too.</p>

<p>While I can't speak for everyone, just for myself, I believe a lot of folks may feel similar to myself</p>

<p>One reason I wasn't a fan of the story was there really wasn't any revenge as far as revenge went. In the beginining you mentioned that Jack said his wife was a virgin. You never mentioned whether he was or not, but the way it was presented, I really thought he wasn't. And then later in the story when it was mentioned that because his wife Laura didn't have any sexual experience with other men, before she was married, some how this would cause her to start thinking about it cheating easier. Those things pretty much made me feel he was the only experienced one of the two. So when you got to the part about him wantting have sex with Tom's wife Ruth (regardless of the reason), too me it felt like (just like another posted said) he was <i>only</i> doing this because he wanted to be with someone different as well. Not because he was getting revenge. And certainly not because he loved his wife too much to leave her.</p>

<p>Another point was that he <i>wasn't</i> getting revenge on anyone in the end. Well, scratch that, he was "kinda" getting revenge, but the only one who thought it might sorta, kinda, maybe believe it might be was the selfish character that was the wife.</p>

<p>By that I mean look at her character. She starts cheating on her husband (but he secretly knows). While carring on her affair she goes off her birth control, but doesnt' tell the husband, who could possibly stop her affair before another man impregnates her. She gets pregnant because every time she is with Tom she comes home and has sex with her husband. Once he confronts her she doesn't want him to have sex with anyone else, but "pretend" she never cheated on him. Later she has her husband <i>simulate</i> creating a stretched out feeling in her with his fingers while their having sex because he's not as big as her lover Tom (who used to give her that feeling without needing to "ever" use his fingers), and most readers are kinda shocked her character doesn't feel this to be a problem, after asking for forgiveness for her affair, and that after her husband knows, Laura feels ok with asking him to do this. And an even greater shock is that he is willing to do it "after" getting her to tell him about the affair and that she had the affair because Tom was bigger than him. All the while she is upset that her husband is planning to try to seduce Tom's wife and get her pregnant, she continues to have sex with Tom while trying to convince the husband to give up on getting even with Tom</p>

<p>And the way the husband said he was ill when he first finds out, but for 8 months continues to have sex with his wife (sloppy seconds) after she has been with another man and only tells her he knows after she gets pregnant, and <b><i>then</i></b> and only then does he decide to have sex with someone else, doesn't make it revenge. I know you tried to cover it as explain it as love and not as a weakness on his part, but no amount of explaination could cover a man doing this for over half a year, following another man after he's been with his wife for hours, and then saying "If I didn't love her I wouldn't put up with it" to explain it away.

<p>So far the only revenge is on the children of Laura and Ruth. Tom, like Jack, doesn't know if he is the father of Ruth's child. Jack doesn't know if he is the father of his wife's child. Both women are sleeping with men who aren't their husbands. Ruth think's Jack is helping her have children. Tom thinks Laura is having sex with him because he's hung like a mule (and she is). Laura is trying to have it both ways, a hung lover and a married life, and only Jack and Laura know the whole reason behind why Jack is doing what he is doing. Which in the end, Jack pimping out his wife so he can have sex with Tom's wife Ruth, makes him appear more as jerk than as the wronged party. Specially since he never let Ruth in on why he's seducing her and what his desired outcome is.</p>

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
couldn't even get past the first page...

"I didn't know how to confront my wife..." right there you tell your readers that Tom is a fucking moran, that you as an author have such a lack of imagination that you can't even come up with something original... something even remotely believable.. personally, I don't think there is a single guy on this entire planet of 7billion plus people that would act like such a fucking twit. If you do, then you're simply pathetic.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 17 years ago
Wow, Tom should have came to their house

and fucked the other pussy in the house. I can tell this is a fantasy site, because no man on the planet would behave like this one does.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanalmost 17 years ago
An Eye for An Eye?

I was surprised the husband didn't try to have sex with another man, for 8 months, shooting for pregnancy like his wife! That'd be an eye for an eye, with an apparently closet gay/bisexual guy as lame as this husband. <p>

I mean, why not? She did it and got pregnant and you're just a little pissed.... but had no intention of doing DNA testing whether the kid's yours... to "even the score" or as the author put it, to have "an eye for an eye" REVENGE, why not try to have sex with another MAN, not a woman but a man --- 'cuz you want to do exactly the sametihng your wife's been doing: you apparently love the yummy stuff inside her AFTER she's freshly fucked by that Tom man --- so why not go try having a kid, via anal intercourse, yes, with another MAN and try to get pregnant, JUST to piss her off a bit, too. <p>

Why not? That, to me, would be more consistent with this brain-dead dumbness exhibited by the husband character/author there... <p>

I laughed so hard, when I came upon, quick scanning, the guy demanding that SHE let him FEEL her between the legs, after HE KNEW she had just fucked Tom! LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

"You let me feel you cunt, cunt, or we are over, do you hear? I am not kidding you here. Let me feel you between the legs, you whore!" <p>

He turned to us, the audience and says, "I told you! I told you I saw her and Tom inside the house and although I didn't want to intrude, I KNEW they was fucking. She's a swamp right now. See... my hole hand's wet... she's so stretched I could put my hole hand inside her, too!" <p>

Turning to her again, who is supposed to be sobbing HARD..... he pretends to scream, "You cheating cunt whore... Who have you been fucking? Tell me! TELL ME ALL THE DETAILS... how many times, for how long, where, what positions.... how BIG his dick is! You had better tell me every thing or this marriage is over! But if you do, I promise to not say any thing about the kid... No matter whose kid, I'll raise it as my own..." <p>

If anyone does NOT think this man/husband is gay or bisexual and likes cream pies, they should not be reading porn/erotica, because they are no more intelligent or truthful to themselves, than this man/husband... Actually, the fuckin' story is so hilariously stupid, it is actually pretty funny if yo're in the mood.... <p>

It's one of those earlier day "classics" of "You had better tell me all the details of how large his cock is, what position you and he like to do it, how many times a week, and how many times you CUM.... Or I am divorcing your cheating ass" kind of story"...

HarryHaversackersHarryHaversackersalmost 17 years ago
Interesting...

Aside from the interesting spelling and grammar (I'm guessing our writer is a Francophone, without a lot of experience writing in English), there's one point that blows a great big hole in this story. How does the size of our protagonist's pecker prevent him from impregnating his sweetie pie?? He admits that he can sink half of that puppy into his spouse's tight little quim. Hell, it's been documented that pregnancy can occur without penetration (semen in the area of the vagina swims in to do its work).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
It's not much of a revenge

Tom gets to keep on fucking Laura and has a child he thinks is 100% his own. On the other hand, Jack has to go on with the fear of not knowing if his daughter is really his. In other words, Tom has lost nothing but gained much. How is that revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
This story is so bad it is laughable!

I guess the author get off writing crap like this.

Husband could have prevented all this but instead he stand by and let himself be cockold. What worse is after it happen, he couldn't be a man and confront them.

Maybe this is what the author get off on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Revenge???

The author starts out well enough but gets fouled up trying to cover to many things and gets lost. The main character waits to long to take action. He says he hates being a cockhold, but then lets her do it again. He never really takes revenge and she cries for a hour and all is forgiven. Yes you do need to have someone proof read it before submitting. The grammer police in here will eat you alive. Take your time, focus and keep writing stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Agree with the almost unanimous majority

You write pretty well, but your plot is pretty pathetic. The whole thing is totally unrealistic and makes husband look like wimpy idiot and wife promiscuous immoral slut. Try again with a little more thoght given to the plot.

the CT. Yankee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I enjoyed it!

Okay, so it was sort of weird, but it was so much fun. Especially when the husband confronted his wife, and then everything was all right-- and then he gives her permission to get together with her lover again! So he can seduce the guy's wife. What are the odds? But still, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Try again

Continue with more chapters but proof read more because some of this story didn't make sense. You have a good story line...if you want to cuckhold the husband some fine, but use more imagination and describe his affair with Ruth and their feelings, I think you got lazy at the end. Laura continues with Tom? You can do better, wife didn't really suffer anything. Try again with more chapters!

If you continue to be lazy in your descriptions of Jack and Ruth and Tom and Laura and all the possibilities with these four then you shouldn't write.

oldwinooldwinoalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Very original plot. Well writen. will there be a sequal? Maybe two more pregos?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good start on story writing

For a beginner at writing short stories, you show imagination and motivation. I am glad that an experienced writer (Ohio) has taken you under his wing to help you along. I take it that this current story is not finished - or at least that's what I assume. I'd suggest not posting future articles until you have given what you say sufficient thought and, of course, have someone edit your compositions. I can't help you beyond this as I am not a writer of short stories; rather my writing has been in the scientific arena. RAG

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDalmost 17 years ago
Welcome to Writing and Critics!

I scored you high because for a first effort this story is not bad. I agree with Risq and Vulcan in Ohio that there are many flaws with the basic logic. Jack really wants to share his wife since he does nothing to prevent Laura's seduction by Tom. What man or woman loves his or her spouse so much that the person is willing to allow dire consequences to happen to their marriage. I am not just talking about divorce but STD (including getting AIDS), pregnancy or violence in case that Ruth is a jealous crazy bitch (at the time both Tom and Ruth were strangers). In my view, Jack lost all of his objections to Laura's cheating activities when he allowed it to go on with his tacit approval. There is no indication in the story that Jack treated her any different after fucking Tom so why get in a huff 3 months into her pregnancy? So Jack lay out his conditions and end up pimping his wife out so he can fuck Ruth. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>In the end Jack becomes the real bad guy in this story where he fucks over the children. Ruth does not know that Tom is cheating on her and he may have a bastard child with Laura. Laura has to live with a cheating husband and a fractured marriage (How can there be any trust in this union?). Tom is cheating on his wife but he is raising another man's child. What are the odds that these two houses of lies fall apart in the future? Is Jack's revenge worth the future price?

Alvaron53Alvaron53almost 17 years ago
Badly done

Numerous problems with the prose mar the quality of the story. The dialog is disjointed and doesn't read well. People simply don't talk like this. Insofar as the plot is concerned, it's a kindness to describe it as improbable. The characters aren't richly drawn, and their motivations remain mysterious. Laura wants to try out a beeg dick so she manages to get herself pregnant by her lover. Her husband thinks it's a good idea to impregnate someone else's wife as revenge and believes that a good, wholesome family life involves siring children with as many females as possible. I can only conclude that these individuals were former participants in the mental health care system.

<P>

Bad fiction this is. I thank you for your effort.

KOLKOREKOLKOREalmost 17 years ago
Too far out to comment on substanc (a first!)

Thank you for investing the time. <P>

Please take seriously the advise of those patient and dedicated readers who despite the current heat wave, and despite the fact that you have built a plot which made so little sence; chracters which were wrong on so many levels and to top it all amasssed so many formulas in one story -have still found the energy to give you constructive comments. <P>

Honestly, with this one I am simply lost for words (or civil words). It was so far out (not in a good way I am afraid). I feel that it would be better that others would say what's needed to be said. <P>

Try again and good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Let the wife renew her affair? Why stay married?

I can agree with impregnating the other guys wife, but my god letting your wife keep up her rutting? How do you keep your wife from having another kid by him? And oh yes, the DNA test, that is absolutely necessary from a medical standpoint. A lot of genetic matters need to be considered as well as compatability of organs and such for medical emergencies. Nope you cant let off the unmarried father, medically it is absolutely necessary. And besides think of the child support he would owe you. Personally love had everything to do with her cheating adultry. If she had really loved her husband and had morals and ehtics she would not have betrayed, disrespected, and lied to him. Lies by omission and deception are still lies. The time spent "working at school" while with her lover, is quality time stolen from her marriage and her husband. Anyone thinking different is just ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The husband in your story is trying to be oh so

politically correct. If I had followed my wife to a house where she went in with a man that she had already talked about fucking over the phone. I would have kicked the door in and caught them then kicked Tom's ass real good so he would stay in the classroom where he belonged. But NO. Old politically correct so smart ass translator husband lets Tom keep fucking her and stretching her cunt out. You (LUC) never mentioned how her cunt was very loose and saggy after a few times with him. So he got some fine cunt by being an asshole but he simply made more problems by not even in the least concidering the feelings of the children. What if one of the kids ever needed a transplant and it had to come from the father...see you are not so smart after all smith...You are really very dumb and your stories are too. Please give your mother a retroactive birth control pill.

zed0zed0over 16 years ago
I Hate WIMP stories

To quote Jack; "I am a wimp and a coward for tolerating a wife that cheat on me." Which pretty much sums up the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
some revenge

who's eye is it. confusing story at least. Where's the real revenge. She is allowed to carry on as if nothing has happened. He is now also stepping out on the marriage. Who has impregnated who ? It would need some conclusion and clear answers to satisfy many readers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Too dumb for words...

Let me see if I have this straight....he lets his wife affair continue for a while, then he is not bothered by it, then he whores his wife out to get Tom back in his life, then he impregnates Ruth.....and all of this makes sense????

Sorry it does not work on almost any level.

wantwhitewomenwantwhitewomenalmost 16 years ago
sign your fucking name and let's see what the

fuck you have written ass w/o a name

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
dumb

just plain dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Lousy

I read 2 of your stories. Both of them sucked. Any husband with half a brain would confront the wife after hearing her conversation to STOP HER from actually doing it. You fuckin followed them, let them go into the cottage and did nothing as they fucked?? then you let her go to him again? YOU SUCK ASS

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Inane

Let's see. He sends his wife back to Mr. Big Cock. Then he arranges it so he himself can be sued for parental support of Ruth's baby. This is brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What was to keep the guy from impregnating his

wife again? Nothing! How could the other guy think he got the woman pregnant if she hadnt before and they seldom did vaginal sex? Your story has to many holes. The wife says she only loves her husband but for eight months, lies, deceives, betrays, and commits adultry because the other guy is just bigger? She loves her marriage and the perks her husbands salary gives her, she lives with him and gives him pity sex, while dressing for and giving her love away to her lover with less income but a bigger cock. The poor idiot stays with a wife that has no respect nor lust for her husband and betrays and disrespects him at every opportunity. She gets in her lovers car each day and worka nd drives off to fuck leaving her car in the parking lot, every employee in the school knows she is a slut. I will assume this child is mine and raise it as my own. Yep, and who will give her the tissue and organ transfers she needs? Who will provide the genetic history to her for her own dhildren? What right has this man and this woman to totally disown this childs rightful genetic inheritance if he is not the father? It is his moral and legal obligation to have her tested and if the other man is the father to sure him for his medical records as well as total child support thru college. IF the wife and lover cheat with each other they will cheat with others. The risk of STDs and HIV are to high to keep living this lifestyle. Divorce is the only option, what would make it and eye for an eye to is marry the lovers wife while she is pregnant with his child!

hawkeye007hawkeye007over 15 years ago
terrible!

This story sucked...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Pretty lame and wimp husband make us puke!

The super sized slut should be put our of her misery.

jackiedanielsjackiedanielsover 15 years ago
She,s gone

All he,s done is allow his wife to become a big cock slut if its not Toms it will be the next guy that says hey baby I got a nice big cock for you and she will be in his bed, too bad sucker,Stories like this are so hard to believe in do you think a husband overhearing that first phone conversation would just let it go on knowing what was going to happen, he said he didn,t want to embarress himself to his wife, how stupid is that the only way he would have let it happen is if he was looking for a way to divorce her and we know that wasn,t the reason,my husband would have ripped that phone out of the house drove over to toms and shoved it up his ass, I know that for a fact

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
why did you wrtite?

Laura was my whole life, my only reason of living and now she was with another man probably fucking him.

And he doesn't walk up to the door and knock. When tom would come to the door he would ask for his wife. Then when Tom would act like he was crazy he could hit him and tell his "wife" to not come home again. A man has to live with himself and i couldn't live with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WHAT A PIECE OF CRAP

What a piece of crap! The story line makes no sense at all. The guy was cuckolded willingly for months and did absolutely nothing. His horny wife "loves" him but get crazy for a larger cock that makes her feels better things sexually. She "loves" her husband, but breaks her marriage vows repeatedly and allows her lover to seed her at will. He has a daughter who likely is not his, and he's a happy camper! I'm sure the guy comes from Mars, got lost from a parallel universe, or likely has a brain tumor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Crap

Is there a man so stupid as to keep fucking his cheating wife? Who knows what disease she could pick up and pass on, let alone raising someone elses kid? It's not a hard situation...he's married, she cheats, he dumps her cheating wretched ass and finds a woman that takes her vows seriously. Instead the author has graced us with some warped revenge story that STILL ends up with hubby still married to a faithless whore, and somehow that's not a very satisfying ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
no

she gives husband a story of curiousity and stays for the longer term; then says only sex, she loves husband? there were no qualms starting then starting back up with the guy. no, i like the part of him getting his wife, but staying with laura, when ruth could have been the better replacement. no, overall, no

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
He should have both of the women cut Tom off.

Win Ruth over to him by making her feel the love that they have between themselves, and since he is the father of Ruth's baby he should insist that he is the only one that fucks her,and then have Laura cut Tom off. After they are both pregnant, have a party celebrating him making both women pregnant. Rub in Tom's face that his wife Ruth and Laura are carring his baby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
what a unique story....

the story is a very unique one....but in reality i dont think it will happen

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
if ever tere was a reason to

kill a wife, this was it....pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
A well writen!!

Piece of crap. Nobody can be that dumb. He needs a brain not an eye.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What went throught the author's mind when writing?

Lucsmith seems to have the maturity of high school sophomore. He imagines of sex situations that don't happen in real life and that make poor erotic fiction. Too bad his life experiences don't extend beyond motivating him to write about penis envy. At least he doesn't seem to have a fetish about anal sex. A serious suggestion is for the author to use an editor fluent in native English. There are too many errors in grammar that result from his French cultural background. It's also interesting to see that culture expressed in his use of impregnating women to feel like the cock of the walk.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

what alot of cobblers. sorry it just does not happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Unrealistic!!!

This is just a bunch of hogwash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Trash

Trash complete trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Crap

Started well good premise ended dull.

Try again but without her getting to fuck the other guy again. Where the hell are her consequences? She gets it all without any pain.

You have wasted my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
But I love her.

Too much Bull for me.They both should go to Hell.

C_frommnC_frommnover 13 years ago
Epilogue aka Follow-Up

Does he Succeed in Getting both women Pregnant and would'nt it be fitting if Tom was Dying and told by his Lovers Husband that he Fathered his Children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
some really

sick shit - oh well, another author to avoid from now on I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yup creampie author wouldnt mind bangin his wife

He could sit there and see how real men handle women or he could cheer me on! And clean his wife out when I'm finished! ( just joking for the shock effect)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick

really sick

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Bizzare

Revenge yes - honorable no - fair not even close -

And working that hard on the revenge he will lose everyone in his life - good luck fool -

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
the point?

The goal was accomplished and why keep Laura around. Happy with her? Revenge is done and time to be happy, with Ruth. Laura would be happy with steady diet of bug dick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What an asshole author.

This is sick beyond description.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
El Toro Poo Poo

This my dear friends is a tale of pure and unadulterated crapola of the highest order. Do yourself a favour and give it a pass

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
shit

Shit shit and more shit please never write any thing again if you do feel the urge to do so poke a pen in your eyes so as to not to see the key board

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You

You are a sick, twisted joke and a wimpy wuss.

Please, stop writing ball-less!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
VENGANCE IS WHO EVER HAS THE BEST SMARTS

and is devious with it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Disappointing...

The mechanics of your writing skills are very poor indeed. Just because you allow your wife to be impregnated by others doesn't mean we like reading about it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Jack should have forced hiswife to suck Toms cock and then bite it of balls and all if she wnated to stay married to him, and when that happened, he appears, puts a knofe in Tim's hand and makes him stab his no fucking good cheating slut wife to death. HAPPY ENDING

cantbuymycantbuymyover 12 years ago
Hell this one is an easy fix

the minute you hear the conversation on the phone you calmly say - listen asshole if you ever go near my wife or speak with her again i will take a baseball bat to you knees and elbows, then i will cut your cock and balls off and put them down the garbage disposal. then you tell your wife to hang up.

that would end it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
informer

he guzzled the tangy jizz, got a reamed cornhole, betrayed!

juderboyjuderboyalmost 12 years ago
Where was the real revenge

She cheats, he finds out, she gets pregnant. He wants revenge by fucking the other man's wife. Make sense so far. But to have his wife to continue to fuck the other guy makes no sense. She wins on both ends. She gets to keep her husband, the baby, and her lover. Hell, the lover never finds out "his" baby isn't "his". Again, where is the revenge????>?????

OldHidekiOldHidekialmost 12 years ago
A rather odd revenge story

Which seems way too convienient.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 12 years ago
I did not like it...

Although I know it is just a story. What kind of revenge is it if Tom never knew and he still has been fucking this guy's wife? Not entertaining or gratifying.

JD38BJD38Balmost 12 years ago
I did not like it.

Although I know it is just a story. What kind of revenge is it if Tom never knew and he still has been fucking this guy's wife? Not entertaining or gratifying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So now they're just swingers

Why not just admit it

al18al18over 11 years ago
Typical lucsmith

Some eye for eye!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How is he still married to the wife? The wife kept cuckolding him even after he found out. Even though he implied permission, a truly repentant wife will refuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You need a proof reader

Your spelling is atrocious...Get someone to proof read before you submit it....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
and if she did get pregnant again how would he know it was his

not a very good story of not a very smart man married to a more stupid woman

u need and editor

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 11 years ago
Your You're You are

If YOU ARE going to go to the trouble of writing a story then YOUR lack of effort at proofreading makes it look like YOU'RE an illiterate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
crap

Why stay married to the whore. Youre already a wimp.

Just marry Ruth after divorcong your slut. Youll never

Satisfy her anyway, she's into size now and will be a large cave soon.

In a year or more her pussy lips will be to her thighs, forget

About eating that nasty pussy. Get DNA testing done now fool. Just swap wives

And move on. If she is not yours then nevet see her again

If it is your fight in court for her if you lose the make that

See exwife as little as possible. Sell everything in divorce

(cars, house, land, furniture, yes everything.) Move on fool.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
What a fucking wimp.

He knew it BEFORE she got pregnant, that would have been the time to dump her. By wimping out he got stuck with a 50/50 chance of being father to another man's child plus the ignonomy of being a cuckold. Fuck her, him and the male teacher, Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should

The story title should be-----The Cuck, Wimp and the Size Queen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WAIT!

You didn't divorce the cheating slut? I can't see any revenge making you equal. How do you ignore the deceit? How do you live with the betrayal? Don't think you could. Time for the divorce.

TalonsreachTalonsreachalmost 11 years ago
WTF

He is listening on the phone. What a wimp. Grow a set of balls and take on the confrontation needed to save his marriage. He just needed to just surprised the hell out of them by interrupting the first phone call he was listening to and telling Tom that his "oversized equipment" will mutate to an "undersized stump if he even touches the wife. In other words, he could have nipped it (pun intended) in the bud before the affair even began yet he didn't.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
I AGREE

IT is about a gay guy,written by a feminist lesbo women or a gay guy.Take is for what its worth a hate mail/male story, the male lead character is a text book example of what feminist want,wimpy and submissive,and as a Canadian male i dont know where this author is living in Canada but at least if they like this shit they are all gonna die of AIDs(yeah).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You Pathetic F*ck!

If you walked out of your house one day and found your new car was now an old heap, would you ignore that too and continue to drive it pretending it was still new??

No, you would junk it and get a new one!

Get my point, no nuts??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"a feminist lesbo women or a gay guy"

describes monkcalm exactly if you add &quot;gelded cucked weirdo&quot;

Outstanding!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous