An Honorary Degree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." I said. I had no idea what was going on, though I have to say that seeing them both in my dorm room kept my arousal level right up there.

"So anyhow," Joan began, "We were—Eddy and I were—thinking maybe that uh...well we were sorta, you know, and then this other thing came up and...well. I was just wondering—even though I know you're probably not into it and all, but...if you could, or...we could, uh...."

"That's not really American English you're speaking, right?" I said, grinning at the girl. I'd never seen her that nervous. Usually she just comes right out and says things. Or does things, like strip naked and stick her tushy in my face!

Now the way they both were dressed and groomed—which was 'in-a-hurry', and 'not'—it looked as though I wasn't the only one left on the verge from having stopped right in the middle of things! Then the microwave beeped that it was finished, and my brain finally translated the Romulan sentence Joan had just delivered.

Then, just to check syntax and semantics, I didn't hug my robe too tightly around me when I stood to get the mugs out of the microwave. The robe's sash had disappeared long before, so when I stood, I let things, well, sort of slip off me. I took my time opening the microwave door, taking the mugs out, grabbing the bottle of instant coffee. I stood at the little sink making the coffee in the same state I'd been in while in bed: Naked. Barefoot. Completely exposed to one pair of eyes I knew and trusted, and another that I had no idea about.

I thought to look over my shoulder in some sexy and sultry way and say Coffee, tea, or...? but I knew I'd probably crack up and spoil the whole moment. Instead I just let them look while I stirred the black steamy water in the cups.

"Well," I began without turning, "...if the intergalactic translator chip implanted in my brain wasn't destroyed by that obviously coded message, then I think the answer would be... yes!"

I heard a little joyful sigh of relief from Joan and then she was standing right there, hugging herself to me with Eddy on my other side. He didn't just rush in and touch me, and I respected that. I handed him his mug and smiled up at him.

God he was cute though!

"Don't worry about Eddy, okay?" Joan whispered in my ear. The touch of her breath gave me shivers.

The good kind.

"I mean," she went on, "that he doesn't want to, you know, do anything with you. He won't try to. I mean, he knows that you're not into it, so he respects that, you know?"

I turned to her and nodded, and then kissed her right on her nervous, concerned lips. Then just to lighten the mood, I took my cup with me and went to sit on the bed.

"Normally, people get naked for this, no?" I laughed, and suddenly there was a flurry of motion at my sink as clothes went flying!

* * *

At first I just sat there cross-legged on the bed, watching Joan and Ed getting it on together. They were really cute together too! Sexy and cute. Then after the initial touching and kissing (I could tell they were nervous because I was there), this pretty little woman started giving her man head, and I was amazed!

I mean, my goodness. I knew she had a big mouth and all, but honestly! He's got to be at least two and a half inches thick—maybe closer to three!—and there she goes, swallowing that whole freaking thing!

I was pretty confident with my measurements; I wasn't about to get out a tape measure, but the guy was really hung!

But then he pulled her bottom toward him and they were doing sixty-nine and I had the urge to just barge in there and create a daisy-chain with them. I mean, it had been a few years since I'd had to deal with a penis, but this one looked really nice—pretty almost. I knew I wouldn't mind sucking it but Joan seemed more than content to do it herself.

I did sort of envy Ed as he tongued Joan's pussy though.

But I just sat there and pretty soon I couldn't resist any longer and reached out and ran my hand lightly down Joan's leg. She gasped—her voice muffled by the thick salami filling her mouth at the time—and the sound made me shiver inside and out. Such a sweet, sexy sound!

Then Ed changed what he was doing slightly and began finger-fucking Joan while he continued eating her out. The girl really started to squirm then, and I knew exactly how that was. I loved making her come like that and Ed was doing a good job. He gave her maybe six orgasms in a row and she finally fell back from his cock, gasping, and Ed went right on fingering and licking her while I moved in a little closer and really started caressing those cute legs of hers.

It was almost exactly like I'd been fantasizing about earlier; this same thing with these same people. And the way he was finger-fucking her was just perfect; a nice steady, slow rhythm that her own movements—that cute undulating of her pelvis—set. I glanced over absently and saw Ed's cock. Pre-come oozed off its tip as it remained rock-hard.

Yup, he was enjoying it too!

Then he happened to look over and caught me staring at his rig. He quickly tucked his boner down between his thighs, and I reached out and slapped his knee. When he looked I shook my head and waggled a finger at him, and he smiled and let his thing flex out again fully.

I mean, it was beautiful, and there was no reason to hide it just because of me!

Then Ed went back to fingering his girlfriend to another string of orgasms. He was really good at it, I had to admit, but...there was still that other thing. I glanced over at his huge rod again and held up my forearm secretly to compare.

Whatever else it would be, it would be a tight squeeze—literally!

* * *

Now okay; I'm no saint obviously, and not any kind of monk or ascetic. When two people are in my bed, both naked and both really nice to look at, and they're doing all these wonderful, sexy things to each other, there's just no way I can't get turned-on by it and be a robot or something! After half an hour or forty-five minutes of watching Joan and Ed getting it on, I was right back at the point of no return where I'd been before the knock on the door. In fact I was just sneaking the heel of my right foot a little closer in so I could sort of squish it against my pussy and bring myself off a little, when Ed caught my eye again. I looked right at him and he looked...desperate.

And I knew he wasn't asking that I sit on him or suck him off or give him a hand-job or something, and I knew that even though it would be snug, Joan's gorgeous cunt would have no problem accepting something as massive as Ed had sticking off his crotch. So it was that other thing that was up next. And since I was way more than ready to join totally in, I put off the self-stimulation for a little while and crawled up beside Joan.

She was so beautiful though. So out of it too. She was just a squirming mass of cute woman-flesh, all undulating and twitching and sexy! I wanted to take my turn sucking her nipples or at least squeezing her boobs up since they were so tempting, but instead I took her gently by the hips and rolled her over onto her front. She went, squirming some more, but then lay there, off in her own world like usual, leaving me and Ed to ponder the possibilities.

We just looked at each other for a long moment, and then I tilted my head at Joan's lifting butt. Ed got the idea and got up to straddle her legs. Then he stopped and glanced around, and knowing what he was looking for, I got up, grabbed my tube of KY (which I'd seldom used before meeting Joan!), and handed it to him. He started to rub some on the head of his dong, but I grabbed his wrist to stop him. He looked at me like what? and I smiled, leaned down to Joan's clenching butt, and showed him what!

* * *

It was so familiar. So familiar and marvelous. I felt starved for her, for this! Keeping her butt-cheeks open with my fingers, I crouched there, simply tonguing her ass-hole and feeling that wonderful sensation against my tongue as her ring squeezed and spread, clenched, and then opened more. It was a slow process to be sure, but incredible all on its own. In fact I was so into it, I almost forgot about poor Eddy sitting there with an oak growing from his groin!

I sat back and wiped my mouth.

"Go ahead," I whispered. Actually I could've yelled because Joan was lost in space. "Just take your time and tongue her ass-hole. She's so hot there. So tight, but getting so lose now. Just—"

—Ed was more than ready. He just ass-dove her and really started to tongue-fuck her ring, but I tapped him on the shoulder and he stopped and looked up.

"They finished the English Channel Tunnel in 1994 I think," I grinned. "No need to keep digging like that, you know?" Ed smiled back and nodded, and then he leaned in again and started over; being a lot more gentle and way slower. Joan's butt started lifting back against him in a nice even motion and the sight made me so horny I secretly sat forward a little and got my pussy on top of my right heel again.

Half an hour went by, then another fifteen minutes, and Joan was gasping into my bedspread, clawing at them, shivering, moaning—all just so wonderfully erotic and familiar it was just as if Ed weren't even there! Then the girl, still spellbound—or pleasurebound I should say—got her knees under her to lift her butt even higher. She was still down on her shoulders on one end, and now up on the other, and that's when Ed stopped and looked over at me.

I nodded at the forgotten tube of KY and Ed picked it up. He aimed the spout at his girl's saliva slick butt-hole applied some, then looked back at me.

I nodded.

"...just massage it in," I told him, and I was right on the verge of losing my own battle to not massage a similar part of my own anatomy! "Just like any muscle. Just rub it and press it and...make it all soft...."

Eddy did it. He did it perfectly. I wondered what other kinds of massages he did, and then I stopped thinking when I heard Joan gasp and groan.

"Eddy—ouuu!" she breathed, and Ed looked over with this totally joyous look on his face! I couldn't really blame him, now could I? But then things drifted into that wonderful stillness and timelessness again. I was amazed I could feel it because that normally only happens when I'm directly involved. I longed to be involved, and at that point I was even considering taking Ed's prong in my mouth just so I could feel connected, but the connection that was already there, really subtle and strange, was strong enough to make me forget those ideas and simply continue watching.

The guy had pretty big hands (pretty big everything), and also nice thick fingers. One of these—the middle one—was now gliding slickly in and out of his girlfriend's butt-hole, as effortlessly as a spoon entering a cup of coffee, so I got his attention and held up my fingers in a V. Ed got the idea and squeezed more KY on Joan's crack and some on his index finger now, and then gently and slowly pushed both fingers in.

Joan moaned and caught her breath again, but held herself very still while her guy's fingers penetrated her fully. It was a sexy sight just to see that being done to her and I felt a wonderful shiver go through my core. I realized I'd been rubbing myself on my heel and stopped for a moment to catch my breath. But then Ed's fingers were all the way in and he pulled out and pushed in again and I suddenly wished I could be her, just spread wide open like that, giving myself totally! I felt another spasm go through me and looked down and saw that my foot was bending and pointing, making my heel grind against my pussy, then looked up from that, saw Joan's own beautiful feet now top-down against the sheets and suddenly gave in. I moved closer and ran my hand down her leg, from upper thigh all the way down to the back of her calf and then over her heel and down the arch. She jerked and shook violently and I looked over at Ed and found he was simply grinning ear to ear.

"...I feel like I'm hogging the whole show here," he whispered to me. His hand kept going up and down and his fingers were making a really sexy, moist/sticky sound as they slid in and out of Joan's rectum, and I couldn't think for a moment.

"Believe me, you're not," I finally told him, and it was completely true. I moved a little closer to Joanie and pressed my chest against her thigh. It felt so good to have my tits against her again that I just let that wonderful overflowing sort of feeling come up through me and I came right then and there.

Big time.

* * *

That one orgasm let me give in to everything else after that. I remember hugging my tits against Joan's sexy leg, and then feeling her turning her leg a little bit outward, and then I felt the side of her foot touch my knee, so I lifted up and straddled it. Her heel was pointing straight up and I lowered myself down on top of it and without even thinking, without worrying that Ed was there or that anything else was happening, I started to rub myself against her heel; just rubbing and sliding and gliding back and forth, bringing myself off in just seconds. Then again, and again. It just went on that way, and each time I'd look over, Ed was right there, not even looking at me, totally absorbed in finger-fucking his girl's beautiful ass, and that made me smile every time. I knew how that was, I knew that feeling—that silky-slick tube shivering and clenching around my intruding fingers; the sounds she made while it was all going on—everything.

I kissed her hip and clutched her tight as I rode myself to so many orgasms I lost count, and then Ed was reaching down and around and picking up the tube of lube again. He simply squeezed some down onto Joan's pucker and then lay a third finger up her crevice and lubed that up too. I looked over, but even in the hazy-headed condition I was in I could see that his two fingers were equal to my three, and that when he finally did get his third finger in, it would be like when I fisted her. I watched idly as I slid my cunt back and forth over the sleek bulge of Joan's bare heel and then Ed pulled his fingers slowly out of his girl's crack, got his ring finger alongside the others and started pushing inward again. I watched as my girl's anus simply blossomed open to take this new thickness! She was wonderful!

And she must've certainly felt that way with the gasp and moan she let out!

Then things floated away again with me riding my cunt on Joan's heel and Ed plunging steadily away, stretching and widening the gap so to speak. She was so dilated Ed and I could've switched places and I could have easily slipped my whole hand into her again, but...it was just so wonderful to watch; riding and watching and coming.

The world stopped. Time slowed to nothing, and then a hand was gripping my elbow, pulling me. I felt myself falling, moving, sliding, curling and then finally—spreading. I raised my head and Joan's cute face was right there between my bent knees with Ed's face behind her. Then her head dropped to my crotch and the next moment her tongue slid up through my slit to find my clit and I came so hard I almost peed myself! Then again I came, and then I saw Ed get up on his knees behind Joan, and then...an orgasm blanked my mind out entirely!

* * *

It was so wonderful; hard to describe, really. Such a gorgeous lady between my legs, licking me out to perfection. Besides being the anal queen, this girl could eat some serious pussy! And she was doing that to me right then; eating me out and making me orgasm over and over and over again. It seemed like it would never stop, but then it did.

"Ouuuf!" It was Joan's voice. I opened my eyes, raised my head. Her head was up too, eyes shut tight, brows pinched up in the middle. I refocused (slowly) on the person behind her. Ed was looking down, moving slowly, and then there was another "...uuuuu...." from the girl between my legs and her eyes flew open. She looked almost panicked so I raised a hand to Ed, who noticed and paused in what he was obviously doing, and got Joan up on her elbows, and then slid myself down beneath her with my legs spread wide. When I was face to face with her, I hugged her gently down against me and embraced her waist and hips with my legs and waved to Ed to continue.

"...Are you okay, baby?" Ed asked, and Joan nodded.

"Yes fine!" she said, and then she looked at me and took a breath.

"...he still feels so big...!" she whispered.

"Just relax, sweetie," I told her. "Take deep breaths and let them out slow, okay?" She nodded, and then nestled her face against my shoulder. With a few more soft huffs and grunts, she accepted the thickest part of Ed's dong, and then things smoothed out—literally!

Now if I thought sitting there watching a cute couple banging each other was sexy, or that even humping the cute girl's leg was sexier, then being beneath that same gorgeous lady while her boyfriend reamed her ass-hole wider than it had ever been was the absolute sexiest! There I was on my back with arms and legs wrapped around this panting, perspiring beauty, watching and listening and feeling her come over and over again. Ed's cock was so huge, each time he thrust into Joan's ass it made the rest of what was between her legs move enough to keep the orgasms going, and that's exactly what he was doing. The poor thing was wrecked but still so hot she was ramming herself backward and forward like crazy. I remember catching a glimpse of Ed around Joan's shoulder at one point and he was grinning ear to ear as he shoved his meaty shaft back and forth and in and out of Joan's behind. I couldn't blame him. I didn't have equipment like his, but just having my fingers in her was enough to get me going and the thought of having a gigantic clit pushed all the way inside her was just as thrilling.

Then I heard "G-Aaaaahhh—Joanie! Oh, geezis!" and I looked over my girl's sweaty side and saw Ed's reddened face. Now his eyebrows were pointed up in the middle—looking like he was going to sneeze!—and he pulled and pushed, made Joan grunt and gasp, and then pushed and held himself in.

Joan was shivering against me as her own orgasms swept through her. I held her tight and she clutched herself against me. I could feel her sweat smearing on me but then there was another kind of wetness added—from her eyes.

She was sobbing.

"It's okay baby," I whispered. She nodded against my chest.

"I know!" she cried. "I've never felt this good before!" Then her body was jostled back and forth a couple of times as Ed gave her his last few thrusts, and about five minutes later he eased out and Joan collapsed in a happy, crying heap on top of me.

It was freaking wonderful!

Ed, when he could (because he was still shaky himself!), came and lay down with us, but to the side. He was still really careful about coming in contact with me and I knew by that time it was obviously not because he thought he'd catch some queer bug from me or anything. He just wanted to minimize his male presence I suppose, and not get in the way. At that point, with me still totally hot and bothered and not even close to feeling content—especially with a warm, bare girl on top of me—my mind was filled with thoughts of how he could get in my way, as in 'way up my cunt!'

Then there was a soft sputtering sound and Joan gasped. I felt something warm and syrupy dripping down on my crotch—Ed's jizz leaking from Joan's wide-open ass and dribbling down over everything—and in an almost involuntary motion, Joan's crotch pushed down against mine and nearly drove me wild! I squeezed her tight with my arms and legs and the feeling almost exploded.

I needed to be fucked—and soon.