An Honorary Degree

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But what kind of no-class twat would just say "By the way, you can fuck me if you like" to her lover's own boyfriend? But that's the way I felt, really. It had been years, but if Ed had wanted to, I would've been glad to oblige.

Except then I'd feel like I was getting in the way!

So we all rested like that for awhile and Joan pretty much passed out on top of me. I rolled her gently off and secretly wished I were in her place; so comed-out and contented it was all over her face. She looked like a sleeping angel. Then I looked over this angel and saw Ed gazing at me. He had a cute little smile on his face.

"It was so awesome to see Joanie eating you out, Cindy." he whispered. "She's always talking about how things are with you and her, but to actually see her doing that—it was just the hottest thing I'd ever seen!"

I was just about to say Well how hot would it be if I ate her out while you plumbed my depths with that salami of yours? when Ed blinked and smiled again.

"But now that you've showed me how to do her in her behind," he went on, "—and it was great, let me tell you!—the only other thing I could wish for would be to be with you while you ate her out."

"'With me'?" I asked him, feeling a little hopeful. "Like 'with me' sorta like up my cunt or something?" Ed turned white.

"Oh no, no!" he whispered. "I wouldn't dare presume. I mean, with the two of you. I'd love to just hold her and kiss her while you were eating her out. Sorry, no offence, you know?"

I nodded, wishing he would freaking presume!

Then Joan stirred a little and came out of it. She opened her eyes and smiled at Ed and me. She squirmed a little between us and just feeling her hip against mine nearly sent me off. I felt like a dog in heat just wanting to dry-hump anything—especially that cute hip of hers! But I calmed. I took a breath and held myself steady, and then, just out of the blue the hornies rose up and took over.

Somehow I wanted to pay the girl back—just for being so damned cute and fuckable and sensuous. It just wasn't right that she'd be that sexy, and I wasn't having it any longer. I sat up, crawled around by her feet, elbowed my legs open and heard Joan complain, "Oh no, you can't be serious!" She started to say something else, but then I planted my mouth on her pussy and started licking her slit, and she became strangely silent.

Except for a gasping "Oooh--shit!"

And that was pretty much what happened about half an hour later. I'd made her orgasm over and over again even though she'd already seemed to have reached her limit with Ed. But I wanted to take her to where no man had gone before and so just kept it up, bringing her off over and over again. It was really payback time, and she was the payee and I was determined to come her out so badly she would never wiggle that cute butt of hers past me again, the little wench!

But then there was another wet, fluttering sound and semen splattered on my chin this time. I inhaled and smelled Ed everywhere; his come. Joan gasped and her tummy clenched, and something hot gushed against my throat. I looked down and saw the white, gooey puddle, and simply knowing that the girl's rump was still a sticky-wet cream-pie got me so hot, just the pressure of my crotch against the bed took me right over the edge. I started to orgasm and let it happen. I didn't fight it or try to hold it off. I let it just sweep up through me, but then I got right back to business.

That clit! That slick, wet crevice between those swollen labia. The hot dimple that was the entrance to her cunt. I ducked my head down further and poked my tongue into her twat and Joan's feet came down on my shoulders. She lifted herself upward against my mouth, crying, gasping, and then the bed moved as Ed slid up behind his girl and cradled her against his chest. He held her comfortingly, lovingly, as she came, and when she realized he was holding her, she pushed back and reached up behind to run her fingers through his hair. I went on lapping away, teasing and tempting that infuriating bump between her pussy lips and made her come twice in a row, then three times, and then in a series of maybe eight orgasms. I went on licking and tonguing her until I realized she was no longer shivering and gasping and twitching, and then slowed my tongue and looked up.

Joan was wilted; completely wasted. She seemed melted against Ed, her skin glossy with perspiration, her chest just heaving in and out. I licked her again experimentally and there was no response—at all. She was spent. It was over.

And now her head turned to Ed and I lifted my mouth and watched as they both kissed. The kiss itself was unbelievably erotic, with tongues and silvery strings of saliva connecting their smearing lips, but then Joan's head rolled back and Ed cradled it adoringly. He finally turned and looked at me with a smile.

"You two are just the hottest," he said softly, and his smiled broadened. "I mean...it was perfect! She's always talking about how comed-out you make her, but now I've seen how it happens. No offence, but damn it Cindy, you're one incredibly hot lady...!"

"No offence taken, Eddy," I breathed. I was still out of breath from exerting myself so much. I felt like I'd run a mile, but...parts of me were still running. I felt my pussy squeeze all down its length and I blanked out for a second. Still shivering I opened my eyes and tried to look calm and unperturbed.

Ed wasn't buying it though.

"Maybe when she wakes up...?" he whispered. "I...I'm sure she'll want to do it all back to you."

I looked at Joan, realized she was out like a light, then looked back up into Ed's eyes.

"Or...you could," I finally whispered and Ed looked a little quizzical. "But...only if it's okay with Joanie...."

I wanted to see if Ed would try to wake her up in a hurry, shaking her or moving her to 'get permission' to fuck someone else, but he just lay there holding her, watching her sleep.

"We'll wait then," he said, and so we just lay there watching our precious baby resting!

But less than ten minutes later, Joan opened her eyes and yawned. She raised her head, gave Ed a kiss on the cheek, then reached out to me. I moved up and received a kiss from her too, and then, before either she or Ed could speak, I opened my mouth.

"Joanie," I began. "I was just wondering, I mean, I'm still a little bit, well, a lot...you know...."

"Now who's speaking alien?" she laughed.

"And Cindy said that...she wouldn't mind if I were to—" Ed broke in.

"—Really?" Joan said. She looked right at me. "You mean you wouldn't mind if, Ed, you know..." I shook my head. "God, I'd love to watch that!"

And amazingly, and to add even more amazement, that was the way things went; Ed going to wash his dick in the shower while Joan and I got into some serious smooching, and then Ed coming back to bed with his huge thing erect, freshly washed and sweet. I finally gave in to the temptation of just putting him in my mouth (partly to see if I could even do it), and when I finally did, it was wonderful. He really was as huge as he looked, but I got to suck him as much as I wanted, and then let him lay me back with my head in Joan's lap while he got down and started tonguing me.

He really was good at it! Orgasms swarmed up and exploded through me and didn't stop. And then he was fingering my cunt and then he was alternating between licking and fingering, and then the orgasms blended into one another. I was thrashing, totally out of control, but through it all, gentle hands swept slowly through my hair and warm kisses touched my face whenever things got to the ragged edge. I looked up to find Joan smiling down at me every time, but then I'd blank out and come back with sizzling sparks flying everywhere and that smile would still be there.

Then time slipped by and Joan herself was on top of me facing the other way. We were in sixty-nine and I was munching her and enjoying the heck out of it and we were pretty much locked together head-to-twat. Then I happened to glance around and saw Ed sitting there beside us on the bed, smiling away. He was more toward Joan's head so I figured he was admiring how his girlfriend ate pussy.

—My pussy—and it was incredible!

But then there was another time-slip and now there was a pussy grinding against mine. It didn't feel quite the same as when Joan and I did it, so I looked down and saw it was Ed laying there, legs spread and his crotch just grinding away against mine. He had it so his cock was sticking up straight and his balls were lifted up and it was just the actual underside of his crotch, right behind his sac, that was making contact. I mean, if he'd been a chick, that's where his cunt would've been! Even so, I was coming—big time! I never knew guys even thought of doing it that way, but here was one just sliding away like he did it all the time. I started to really get into it with him, and noticed the happy gleam in Joan's eyes as she watched from the side lines.

I realized she must've always wanted to see this happen, and aside from the intense pleasure I was enjoying, I was happy to oblige her. But then that huge, thick thing wagging back and forth from Ed's crotch caught my attention again and I suddenly didn't want it to just be sticking up in the air doing nothing. It was like with Joan's clit—totally infuriating to see it all stiff like that!

I stopped grinding against Ed, caught my breath a little, and then reached down and took hold of his cock. Ed was just staring in amazement, but I couldn't take it any longer. I tried pulling it downward like I'd seen one of my male lovers do once—so it would be pointing straight down between his legs and I could just scoot up against it and let it enter me without changing positions—but it wouldn't bend that far. It was just a pillar sticking up there!

Finally, totally desperate, I got up on top of Ed, straddled him, and eased myself down on his thing. The head of it spread my pussy lips wide, but then I sank further down and then further, and my cunt just expanded and relaxed. I got such a shiver I could hardly breathe, but then I kept pushing, and finally was all the way down on it.

He felt as big as log in me! Pulsing waves rippled up through my insides as my cunt dilated and then started to squeeze this massive intrusion. It felt wonderful though, like nothing else—not even my biggest dildo. I caught my breath and then slid up that pole, held my breath and slid down. Then up and down again, and then again—a little faster. The warmth started to build; I felt the tingling, the trembling way deep down, and on the fourth stroke I came. I thought my body was going to split in two from how strong the orgasm was, and if it had I wouldn't have minded a single bit. I hadn't realized I'd stored up that much horny energy, and now it was all coming out and I couldn't stop it. I started to hump up and down faster—just really slamming down on Ed and yanking myself up—and a few seconds after that, after another pair of incredible orgasms, I looked over at Joan, saw that she was just kneeling there staring with eyes wide and her mouth turned up in a smile, and reached for her. She grabbed my hand and I pulled her closer to me. Still riding Ed like a bronco buster, I kissed her. Then without saying a word I stopped humping, reached down to Ed and made him sit up, then began to lay back. He got the idea and got on top of me, but right before he began to thrust again, I pulled Joan over on top of me and had her sit on my face. I stuck my tongue up into her cunt and then Ed started to do me again, and in just a couple of hard, deep thrusts, I felt myself floating away—far away.

* * *

I think all three of us got what we wanted that night, in more ways than one. Ed got to watch his girlfriend orgasm from what I was doing to her—got to hug her and kiss her as she came—and he got to spurt his second load in someone he hadn't even dared touch at first! I got to come my brains out while I licked the sweetest pussy I'd ever tasted (God, and the way she wriggled on my face!), and at the same time had my cunt so totally filled with thick, stiff cock that Ed's come didn't even have room to leak out until he pulled all the way out of me!

And afterward?

Having an angel-faced cutie slurping fresh jizz out of my cunt was enough to get all three of us started all over again—this time with absolutely no holds barred. It was like the 'hope I don't offend the lesbian girl' barrier was down and it was a free-for-all—Joan and me sharing Ed between us with no hesitation. And Ed obviously seemed in no pain either! His third erection lasted for hours and he simply rammed his two lovers into pudding when needed, or simply lay down and did the crotch-slide thing with either of us. We did daisy-chains, two-on-one's, and even this one thing where we all just kneeled together and exchanged kisses as we masturbated. We kept going until the sun came up and then all crashed together. I woke up feeling so wonderful I actually felt guilty, but then Joan and I shared an oral wakeup call to Ed, who wound up gushing between both our lips!

For the next three months or so Ed and I got back to sharing Joan between us; pretty much equally I might add. One night with Ed, one with me. But...the threesome thing never stopped since that first time. I was still not into men, but Ed...he wasn't a typical guy. I'm not saying he was queer or wore panties or anything, but lots of times he'd be doing something to me—tribbing or eating me out—and I'll forget that it was a guy who was down there! Even when he'd be all stiff and so deep in me that it felt like he'd spurt through my belly-button, it was still gentle and...almost feminine—like he was a chick with a dildo strapped on or something. (Hard to describe, but I think other chicks will know what I'm talking about).

So Joan and I both agreed at one point to bestow the title of Honorary Lesbian on Ed. We told him one night right before things got started and he actually got misty-eyed—the cutie! He was all emotional and sweet and grateful, but then things started and he proceeded to absolutely, positively fuck Joan's and my brains out over the course of the next several hours. Three times he came—first in Joan's ass, then in mine (Joanie and I had started enjoying little stretchy parties before Ed would arrive, using dildos on one another's asses to speed up the dilation process!)—and finally with him just jerking himself off as Joan and I curled up in sixty-nine. He gave both of us equal little squirts on the face and I remember that it was so incredible having jizz spattering on me that it brought me right off!

Strangely though even when I'd be laying there with Eddy's cream gurgling in my ass or my cunt (or dripping down on my legs or feet or tits or bubbling from my mouth!) I didn't feel like I'd changed in any way; like I'd switched from being lesbian to bisexual or something. And that actually all had to do with Ed, and how he was.

In fact—and I guess this is even stranger—now, eight years out of college, I still feel the same way. I mean Eddy and Joan got married but Joan wanted me to come spend the weekend so often I finally rented the apartment right next door to theirs.

Close but still separate, I thought, though now with threesomes happening almost every single night, we're thinking maybe it would be better for me to just to move in with them.

I'm...considering it!

END

  • COMMENTS
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
!

STEAMY. this is amazing

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Beautiful, erotic and exciting.

I loved all 3 of them, the action between Cindy & Joan gave me a hard-on. I fully understand Ed's feelings and his love for his wife. I hope this exciting story will have more chapters to it, I want there to be more 3somes and allot more of the Cindy and Joan loving making. This was a awesome story, well written and great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
W O W !!!!!

` ` ` ` ` ` `

ohioohioover 17 years ago
Very hot, but also very loving

Nobody deceiving or playing games with or hurting anybody else.

A great story!

ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Story

This is one of the best stories I have read recently. Excellent excellent. Sucked me in from the beginning. Pun intended.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Kevin's First Bi Experience My wife and I invite Kevin to a threesome.in Group Sex
First Bi MMF College friends are guided on an unexpected bi experience .in Group Sex
Roommates or More? Co-ed roommates deal with clothing-optional living.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
They Just Needed a Little Push A Bisexual Match is Made.in Group Sex
Four Bi Swingers Finding something to keep our sanity in the time of Covid 19.in Group Sex
More Stories