An Illicit Affair? Nope.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as he told me, I was in mortal fear. I had steadfastly refused Mike, and now his dad had me crawling on to his bed in abject surrender and submission. But absolutely surprisingly, my oils were leaking from me and down my thighs. I was becoming more and more turned on by him. His dominating strength over me was working its magic once more.

I was head down and ass up as told, I was in position for him, awaiting my doom. He got behind me and thrust his cock deep into my now boiling baby hole. He banged at me a few times and I briefly wondered if he had changed his mind, or just forgot in his haste to fuck his son's beautiful sexy wife.

Then Henry pulled right out and I felt the first ever nudge on my little brown hole. I gripped the sheets in fear, I raised my head and tried to look behind me. Then I buried my face, knowing I would be crying out in a second, I did! His cock burst through into me on the first push. Henry had me by the hips to stop me from falling down.

"Please Henry, please?" I begged, "take it out its hurting me."

"Relax Nelly, just relax, wait a moment, let it expand, feel me Nelly feel me in you." He told me gently. The pain was horrendous, but I knew I would do nothing to change my surrender. I had a oak fence post in me and I was being cleaved by it. I somehow held my ground, he stayed still and gradually the pain subsided a little.

Then a change came over me, his dominance was doing what I believe no other man on the planet could have done. He was making me accept it, making me relax so he could do what he was going to do, no matter what I said. I felt him move behind me and pressure built in me slowly, I looked between my open legs and saw his balls swaying, and only half of his cock was on view. I was getting more and more pushed into me. And unbelievably I was starting to go with it.

I actually pushed back a bit, he pushed forward some more and he was in, all the way in. I still felt as if I was being split in half but a sexual urge was building in me too. He reached under and got my clit, then both nipples and suddenly I was moaning slow low moans. Henry began to fuck me then, all out until the ridged head of his cock got locked in my tight hole, then he was travelling back up my ever widening chute.

Henry poured oil on him and me, I felt it cool on me and running down my ass, this helped in lubricating the both of us, and then Henry did fuck me. He rode me into a blind alley of unstoppable arousal. I had my first ass hole orgasm, what a strange and odd sensation it was to feel my body reacting to this thick piece of meat in my dark hole.

But it was when Henry came in me that had been reserved for my orgasmic detonation, my body exploded in to bits, his cum swelled me up, I thought I was going to burst open. It was hot as it must have filled my bowels and swum around his cock and get squeezed out between us. We both fell down on the bed, both lying prone, him on top of me, and his gorgeous cock still fixed in my ass.

He slowly rose up and I swear I heard a pop as his cock came out of me. I felt empty now, as if something of me had been taken out of me internally. He held and kissed me, I kissed him back and cried, because he had taken something from me that could never be given back. I had refused Mike totally, but given in to his father. He had my virgin orifice forever, no one else could ever take it again, he had it, he owned it.

This was to be my only ever regret over my love affair with Mike's dad.

I hobbled home that day knowing I would never be the same woman again. I had fucked my father in law like some insane banshee. He had fucked my ass, against my will initially, but with total consent and agreement later as he had progressed my demise.

I didn't see Henry on the Friday, I had too much to do, things Mike needed doing, I wanted Henry in me all that day, we talked on the phone and discussed us, we both knew and said so, that we would never be an item, neither of us wanted that. I was married to his son and I was staying that way. No one would ever know we were fucking each others brains out.

That night Mike and I made love and it was fabulous, I was amazed and terrifically surprised by the intensity of my orgasms. I loved him that night in a way I had never loved him, and he would never know it.

The following week went much the same as the previous one did, Henry and I tearing at each other, fucking and loving like mad people. I couldn't get enough of him, or it. My ass got reamed again on the Wednesday again, and again I limped home.

I missed my period, I knew I would, I was pregnant, my body told me I was. I told Mike and he was delirious with joy, as I was. I knew it was Henry's, but it would always be mine and Mike's. Nothing would ever change that scenario; Henry was moved to tears when I told him.

"You have made me the happiest man in the world, my kids are going to be parents again!" he beamed at me, his cock was already deep in me when I had uttered the words. He drove himself into me so hard I thought I was going to snap!

When Michael Henry junior was born nine months later, I held him up for his daddy to look at him, and his big brother little Jamie, who was amazed at a baby.

"He looks just like granddad!" he gurgled. I looked at him in astonishment, Mike laughed and said.

"Yes Jamie, he does doesn't he?" I laughed happily as Mike kissed me. I was already looking forward to my next baby coming along!