An Incest Birthday Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum all over us Randy, squirt your load all over your mother and sister," Rita said.

"Come on honey, I wanna feel that hot jizz all over my body," mom added.

I stood over them and stroked my cock furiously, and then I felt my cum rushing through me and like a volcano I squirted all over their tits, their stomachs, and even a few drops landed on their faces. When I had nothing left I fell in between them and we all lay there completely fulfilled.

"I can honestly say that was the best sex I ever had," mom said smiling.

"That was wonderful, just wonderful! God that was so fucking good," Rita added.

"Definitely the best I've ever had!" I said out of breath.

We all lay in silence for about 20 minutes holding each other until we had the strength to move or talk, until mom broke the silence.

"I wish I could stay in here a little longer, but I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and I need to rest, especially after the workout I just had!"

Rita and I smiled at each other and agreed. "Ok mom, I'm gonna stay in here with Randy tonight if that's ok?"

"That's fine honey, but first lets go get cleaned up then we can go to bed, and remember to lock the door!"

I told mom goodnight and they both blew a kiss at me as they got up and went to the bathroom, ten minutes later Rita came back in a t-shirt and panties, locked the door and climbed into bed with me.

"I didn't know mom was such a freak!" Rita said.

"I know, I never would have guessed! How come you don't let me fuck you in the ass?"

"I don't know, it just hasn't been the right time to try it, but don't worry, I wont make you wait long, or maybe I will!"

I just lay there and looked at her. "You're so beautiful," I said. She smiled as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me.

"I love you," she whispered as we cuddled together under the blanket to sleep. I kissed her forehead, both cheeks, her nose, and finally her lips.

"I love you too."