All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 12'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsanealmost 13 years ago

Well, I think it's pretty easy to see that Steph and Chris definitely have a thing now..

I just wonder how they're so good at hiding the jealousy..

I'm going to have to go back and read the previous few chapters... I honestly can't remember Steph and Rita having sex.. But I do have a horrible memory.. lol

Great job, I totally love your series.. Can't wait for the next part..

-LI

Joint_CustodyJoint_Custodyalmost 13 years ago
Foreshadow

Its been there for the last couple of chapters. be it the slight looks that Chris and Steph slide each other or the slaps on the ass along with how much the look at each other and "playfully" say "I love you". I'm guessing the author is going with either 1. They are together on a solely carnal basis or 2. They have both truly accepted what needs to be done to keep their secret. What will happen is that along the road Randy and Rita will get caught but Chris and Steph already knew or guessed as much. Also i have a feeling he is setting up Chris's mom for a fun time. All in all this has been a great series that I look forward to reading in the future.

P.s. Please try to get 2 or 3 chapters out be for September I'm leaving for 13 weeks and will miss your writing. :)

lev1astanalev1astanaalmost 13 years ago

Finally a story thats current. Most of the good that I've read were written years ago and forgotten. This a great story and is written very well. Keep the story going, you are doing a great job!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
21

Technically, after the Ace Chris got in 21, he achieved 21. Aces count as 11 or 1, so he won without knowing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

How can they not know the other siblings r fucking??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
21

Uh ya chris had 21 so he shoulda won

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two young couples?

I wasn't sure before but now I am that Chris and Stephanie are having sex and doing the same as Randy and Rita.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

More dislike. 2 stars. Randy needs to drop Rita and Steph as they are both cheaters and he can’t trust them. Story keeps staying lame.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous