An Incest Birthday Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,056 Followers

"I don't know, they're probably as bored as we are."

"Nah man, I think they're in there messing around."

"What really? Not them, it took them two months to stop being jealous of each other."

"And now there in there making up for lost time."

"You have a weird way of piecing stuff together man you know that?"

"What do you call what they did at the bowling alley?"

"They only did that so they could win the bet, that doesn't count."

"Yeah I guess, It'd be hot though if they were doing something."

(meanwhile in Stephanie's room...)-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got in Stephanie's bed after we'd finished painting our fingernails and toes and got under her big blanket and lay there, horny as ever. Stupid Chris for messing up the bet, if he had stopped at 17 Randy's cock would be seven inches deep in my pussy right now. I'll just have to tough it out and wait until everyone goes to sleep, including Stephanie, who just cut out the light and got into bed next to me.

"I'm glad you guys came to spend the night, its way more fun when you guys are here, even though right now it feels like were 11 and you're here for a sleepover," she said.

"Me too, though I'd rather it not be for our power going out, but still glad."

"So how are you and Chris doing?"

"Were doing ok, he does some stupid things at times, but its all in fun."

"Tell me about it, I'm around him all the time, but hes worth the hassle. Randy on the other hand is so sweet and gentle, when he kisses me its always soft, not all lip mashing like I'm used to."

"Yeah I know what you mean, Chris kinda kisses like that, I try to show him how to kiss softer but he's always so eager, he'll get it eventually."

"Yeah, hey quit hogging all the blanket, its cold in here!"

We were pulling it back and forth trying to get as much of it as we could while giggling to ourselves. Eventually I won out, seeing as I never like to give up, and she resolved to get the blanket back by any means necessary, including trying to wrestle it away from me and even pinching my tit.

"Oh! You little hussy!" I say in fake shock.

She starts laughing and covering her face as I play slap her and pinch her back until finally she gives in out of breath and falls back into the bed. We lay there laughing trying to catch our breath, now too hot for the blanket after all that moving around, the only other sound other than us being the rain.

"See this is what I mean, even the little stuff is fun."

"I guess we just know how to have a good time is all," I said.

"What about yesterday at the bowling alley, was that us having a good time?"

I thought back to the kiss she was referring to. It was really hot kissing in front of everyone like that, not to mention she is a great kisser. "Yeah, that and the easy money we won."

"What about back at the cabin, what was that?"

It took me a while to remember what she was talking about, but when I did it made me even hornier than I already was. Before they left that day she came to me and asked for some advice, and I don't know how but we ended up eating each others pussy for a few minutes. While I was not expecting it I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. Damn I could really use Randy right now. I looked at her in the dark and could see the outline of her face looking at me. Before I responded to her question she scooted over to me and kissed me. It was only then when I realized what her true intentions were, to butter me up with past experiences and pounce. When she broke the kiss she looked at me as if checking my reaction, still stunned I realized what just happened, and ironically it didn't bother me, maybe because I was horny or because I knew what she wanted, either way I smiled at her and she took it as a good sign. She got off the bed and walked to the door, leaving me to wonder where she was going, but it clicked for me when I heard her lock the door and come back to the bed ready to play.

She climbed right on top of me and kissed me, wasting no time. I kissed her back as we rubbed our bodies together, getting a feel for each other. She broke the kiss and took off her shirt, revealing a pair of titties that looked to be a size bigger than mine, maybe 34C. I was a little jealous of her, but that went away fast when she leaned down and traced a nipple over my lips like how a woman puts on lipstick, and made a whiny noise until I finally sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh yes suck on it baby, your mouth feels good on my hard nipple," she whispered.

I squeezed her free breast with one hand and her ass with the other, it was nice and tight, and a little small, she may have better breasts than me but I definitely have a better ass. She started grinding her pussy into mine, hard and in circles as I switched from sucking one tit to the other. She then used her hand to massage both my breasts through my shirt mashing my super sensitive hard nipple against the fabric, making me completely horny. I knew if I didn't get some relief soon I was gonna die, luckily Stephanie planned to give me that outlet before I could even ask for it.

"Please Rita can I eat your pussy again please? I can't stop thinking about the first time I did."

Even though we were taking a big chance with everyone still up, my mind was completely overridden by my need to cum and I desperately nodded my head yes, as worked up as she got me there was no way I was gonna pass this up. "Yes please eat my pussy, I'm so horny please eat me!"

She pulled down my short shorts then my panties and threw them on the floor, then locked her eyes on my pussy and licked her lips. My legs were shaking in anticipation and she hasn't even touched my pussy yet, that's how horny I am. Just when I was about to beg her to eat me she lowered her head and ran her tongue up my slit. It felt sooooooooooooooo good after all that build-up to finally get some release. I spread my legs wide for her and threw my head back as she licked my pussy clean.

"Oh yes Stephanie, oh yes, that's so good, oh god eat my pussy, I love it!" I moaned.

I lifted my shirt over my titties and pinched my nipples as hard as I could as she stuck her tongue up in my pussy. I don't know how long her tongue was, but it had to be pretty long because she got it a good distance up in me and licked anything it came in contact with. I could hear her slurping my pussy juice up as it seeped out of my hole and I could also hear a faint squishing sound, and I knew she was both extremely wet and was fingering herself. I was in heaven, I've never had my pussy licked like this before, every movement and touch with her is so soft and caressing, yet it makes my pussy tingle even more, she even kisses it! I lay back enjoying every moment of it and then I feel her grip my thighs to pull my pussy closer to her face, and right away she encloses my clit in her mouth.

"Oh my fucking god Stephanie! Suck my clit baby, suck it please!"

My hands grip the back of her head and hold her there as I smear my pussy all over her face, no doubt leaving all my juice everywhere. The more she sucks my clit the more I can sense an orgasm close to shooting out of me, and it intensified when she shoved what felt like two fingers in me. She fingered me and sucked my clit through the thrashing I was doing until I felt my orgasm fast approaching, and she bit down on my clit and bent her fingers inside me as she fucked me, that did it.

"Oh Stephanie I'm about to cum! I'm gonna cum all over your pretty little face!"

"You gonna cum for me baby? Do it, cum all over me, shower my face in it."

"Yes, I'm doing it, oh my god, oh my god, I'm cummmmmmmmmmming!" I moaned silently.

Just like I said, I came all over her face. It didn't phase her though as she kept licking up everything she could, and kept licking when I stopped squirting. I could hear her still fingering herself and realized that she still hadn't come yet. I waited until I had enough strength and moved her to her back and replaced her fingers with mine, and my tongue.

"Oh god, Rita that feels so good, you don't have to..."

"I want to, you made me feel so good, now I wanna make you feel good too." I cut her off.

She tasted just as good as I remember her tasting the last time I ate her, like the sweetness of a green apple when you take that first bite. I sucked her pussy like I owned it, and at that moment I felt like I did, and it was my job to make it cum. I pulled my dripping fingers out of her pussy and put one right on her asshole, and when she gasped, I slipped it in. She was moaning even more than I do as I slowly pushed my finger all the way in and slid it back out and licked her pussy. I knew she wanted to cum, I also knew it wouldn't take that long once I touched her clit, so it one movement, I fucked her ass with my finger as hard as I could and suctioned my lips around her clit and sucked on it as hard as I could, before I knew it she was thrashing around on the bed just like I was not too long ago.

"Oh Rita! I'm cumming! I'm cumming Rita! I'm cummmmmmming!"

She wasn't a squirter, but she did leak, and I licked. I licked and licked until there was nothing else to lick, and then I licked some more. Eventually she had to get me off her sensitive pussy and pulled me up to her and gave me a big wet kiss.

"I'm sorry I seduced you Rita, but I just had to. I had to lick you again."

"Don't be sorry, I'm not. I completely loved that, I can't wait till the next time."

She got a big smile on her face. "Next time?"

"Yes next time. You can't do that and then expect me to stop cold turkey!"

"I'm so happy you said that, I didn't wanna stop either, not even for Randy or Chris."

"Speaking of Randy and Chris, lets go surprise them with a little wake up call," I grinned.

(back over to the other room)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chris and I had been laying or our side of the bed talking apparently about what Rita and Stephanie were doing in their room when they came busting in with pillows and jumped on us. They didn't try to be quiet or anything, they were laughing loud as they smacked us around with pillow shot after pillow shot. After we'd gotten over the shock of it, we fought back with our own pillows, making even more noise until eventually all four parents showed up in robes at the door and flipped on the light.

Mom stepped in the room first. "What's going on in here?"

"Exactly what you see mom, PILLOW FIGHT!" I yelled and launched a pillow at all of them.

Dad caught it and came in swinging, and the others left and came back with pillows of their own. It was crazy, pillows were flying everywhere, everyone was getting hit, but most of all everyone was having fun. I got whacked in the head by dad then caught across the face by Marie, but then got em back ten times better when they got jumped on by everyone else. When we were all pillowed out we fell down all over the bed and floor laughing and catching out breath, and realized we had been doing that for over twenty minutes. We all dragged to our feet and fixed ourselves as we put the room back together.

"Ok guys, that was fun, but now I'm really tired," dad said.

"Me too. Come on Jim, you guys need to sleep too, up having pillow fights," Marie joked.

"Ok, were going to sleep, night everyone," Chris said going over to Rita for a kiss.

Stephanie walked up to me and kissed me good night with tongue, tasting sweeter than she usually does. Rita then walked over and gave me a hug and whispered "when everyone's asleep" in my ear and winked as she and Stephanie left. I watched them leave and got back in the bed, still making sure to stay away from Chris. Funny enough I was actually tired, I guess that pillow fight really took a lot out of me. I said goodnight to Chris and rolled on my side, fighting to stay awake so I can be with Rita, but eventually sleep won out and I was resigned to counting sheep.

I don't know how long I was sleep, but it didn't feel like a long time as I was woke out of my sleep by a bright light in my face. I squinted my eyes trying to see who it was, and she put the light on her face to make it easier, turns out it was Rita using the light from her phone.

"Rita you're gonna blind someone with that light!" I whispered.

She didn't say anything, she just helped me quietly get out of the bed and fix it like I was still there and had me carefully follow her out the room. "Sorry, I'm just so horny I can't wait anymore!"

"What if I was Chris and you woke me up? Would you have sex with him?"

"You were in that spot when we came in earlier, I was counting on that still being the case."

"Are you sure no one is up? What if Stephanie notices you're gone?"

"I told her if she woke up and I was gone I was freshening myself, you know, there."

I nodded to show I knew what she meant as she led me to the downstairs bathroom and sat me down on the toilet. Clothing was easily accessible since she had on a spaghetti strap nightshirt and some short shorts, and all I had on was a pair of regular shorts. She dropped the straps on her shirt and got me to come out of my shorts and quickly took my cock into her mouth. Since we didn't have much time I knew she was only sucking it to get it hard, but it was fine by me, I was still enjoying it just as much. She sucked on the head and jerked it at the same time as I felt myself grow to full mast in no time. She deepthroated it a few times and coated it in some of her spit, then stood up and dropped her shorts.

"I want you to fuck me hard Randy. Real hard. I wanna come real good," she whispered.

She came up with her back to me and sat down on my cock and started fucking me right away. I was glad the toilet we were on was held tightly down because she was really bouncing on me. I grabbed her hips tight and thrust my cock into her using her own body as leverage against her. Her legs were together and she had a hand on each of my legs sliding down on my cock as fast as she could.

"Come on baby, fuck me. You like it when I fuck you like this? I know you do," she whispered.

"Fuck yeah I do, I get to look at your sexy ass bouncing up and down my cock!"

I had to admit, the feeling that we could get caught at any minute added to the excitement. She was letting out little moans, but nothing I don't think could be heard outside the bathroom. I stopped her from fucking me and stood up with my cock still inside her and bent her over the sink and started fucking her again. My balls were slapping off her skin so loud it made me paranoid that someone would hear, but it didn't stop me from fucking her. I watched her ass jiggle as I pounded her hard, just like she wanted, over and over until she couldn't help but let out a almost loud moan.

"Rita be quiet before someone hears us!"

"I can't help it! You're fucking me so good I wanna scream!"

"Well you're gonna have to help it if you want us to stay together."

"Fuck! I hate you Randy, I hate you so fucking much!"

"I love you too."

We looked up at ourselves in the mirror and smiled at each other. The look on her face as she took my cock made me swell up a little harder, man did she look sexy as ever as she was getting fucked. She constantly had to bite her tongue to keep from screaming, and I wasn't helping either with the kissing on her neck, the nibbling on her ear, and the fucking her senseless. I pulled out and sat back down on the toilet, and she followed me and straddled me facing me this time and held on to my neck for balance and kissed me as I kissed her and went back to pounding her. We sucked on each others tongues as her pussy tightened around my cock, and I knew she was close. I wrapped my arms around her and really pounded it home, making the clapping sound twice as loud as it was before. She broke from our kiss and looked like she wanted to moan out at the top of her lungs, but resigned herself to breathing heavily every time I'd thrust in her, which to me is just as sexy.

"My pussy's getting tight around that big cock baby, I'm gonna cum all over you!"

"Yeah I can feel it, luckily you were really wet today."

"Well baby, the reason I'm so wet and horny is because before Stephanie and I came in your room, she had just eaten me out to an incredible orgasm, and then I ate her," she grinned.

I was reeling, I didn't believe what she just said to me, but I know she would never lie about something like that, so I knew it was true. She got pleasure in the look of shock on my face, and I went into overdrive. I forced her down on my cock and my cock up in her harder than I think I ever have to the image of them eating each other out. There I was taunting Chris for thinking it and it had actually happened! I was so consumed with lust I drilled her with everything I had, not stopping even when she started breathing erratic and telling me she was going to come.

"I'm cumming Randy! I'm cumming on your big hard cock! Oh my god fuck yes!"

I didn't stop, not even when I felt her soak my midsection, all it did was spur me on. She never let go of my neck, but she did lean my head back with hers and kiss me. I fucked her like I was possessed until I had to break the kiss myself and grunt under my breath, which was the sign that I was gonna cum, but couldn't get the words out and tell her, she noticed, got off me and dropped to her knees in front of me.

"Cum all over my face baby, cover my face in your hot cum," she whispered.

I stood up and jerked my cock for about ten seconds when my cum shot out and landed all over Rita's face; on her nose, her forehead, her mouth, under both eyes and all over her cheeks. Exhausted, I sat back down on the toilet as she scooped the cum off her face and into her mouth, then washed the remnants of her face clean and put her shorts back on.

"So you and Stephanie have a thing now?" I asked as I got my breath back.

"Kind of, I'll tell you about it later, right now we have to get out of here."

"Oh now you wanna be careful?" I teased as I put my shorts back on.

"Be quiet. Come on we don't wanna get caught."

I pulled her to one more kiss, holding her like she was mine as she melted into my arms. "Ok goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too," she said and stole three more kisses as I snuck out the bathroom.

I crept back upstairs and noticed Stephanie's door wasn't shut all the way, I started to go in but didn't want someone coming out of their room thinking I was up so something so I let it go, the bathroom door was shut so she was probably in there anyway. I got back to the room and carefully got back in the bed so I wouldn't wake up Chris, until I noticed he wasn't there. "More bed for me," I thought as I got comfortable and took most of the blanket from his side. I listened to the storm outside and secretly thanked it for knocking our power out, we haven't even been here a day and its already looking up, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,056 Followers