An Incest Birthday Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers

"I'm fucking my daughter! I can't believe I'm fucking my own daughter," Marie said.

"Yes you're fucking your daughter mommy, and it feels so fucking good!" Stephanie moaned.

"Aww they're so cute! The first times the best, wasn't it honey?" mom asked.

"Oh yes mom, it was the best! But I like the way I'm getting fucked now too," I purred.

Stephanie and I leaned towards each other and kissed as we both rode our mothers. I was covered in sweat, my nipples were aching, and my pussy and ass were being pounded to hell, I loved it, but I felt as though something was missing, but I couldn't put my finger on it. While Stephanie and I were making out Aunt Lisa squeezed my ass cheeks and slapped them hard, forcing me to break off the kiss and moan/scream loudly, it hurt, but at the same time it felt kinda good.

"Just as I thought, I knew a slut like you would like that," Aunt Lisa said.

Five women in the room, and we were all fucking someone, or getting fucked. The room smelled of sex and echoed of moans and slapping skin, if we had been recording this we could have made a fortune. Mom slid out from under me and shoved her pussy juice covered strap-on in my mouth, which I gladly sucked clean. Aunt Lisa kept fucking my ass as I worked the strap-on down my throat as far as it could go. I looked up at mom with it still in my mouth and she looked back down at me grinning as she moved my hair out of the way, then she looked across the room and her grin grew wider. She let the strap-on fall from my mouth and got off the bed and walked away, and my mind refocused on Stephanie still riding Marie like crazy and my ass getting pounded. Without warning Aunt Lisa stopped fucking me and pushed me down on the bed, then I felt the bed move around and seconds later Stephanie was right next to me. They turned us over and dangling on mom fingers were four pairs of handcuffs, I was a little scared but Stephanie looked all too excited.

"What are the handcuffs for?" I asked nervously.

"Just for a little 'restriction' honey, don't want you moving around too much," mom replied.

She handed two pair to Marie and they both climbed on the bed over us, dangling their huge tits in your faces as they chained our hands over our heads to the headboard. Mom wiggled back between my legs and without looking down at all, she pushed the strap-on right back into my pussy.

"Oh god mom, fuck me, fuck your little girl hard!" I begged.

"Me too mommy, fuck me hard! I want it rough, fuck your only daughter!" Stephanie groaned.

Marie did the same thing and get between Stephanie's legs missionary and stuck her strap-on into her little pussy. I looked up at mom whose eyes were deadlocked on mine as she fucked me. I tried to move my arms so I could grab around her back, but the handcuffs held me in place, I was completely at her mercy. She was fucking me so hard my legs came off the bed by themselves, and I cradled them around hers. Marie was plowing Stephanie just as good by the heavy breathing and moaning she was doing, she had her legs on her shoulders and was giving it to her good, so good Stephanie looked like she was hyperventilating, and Marie took it all in stride.

"You like looking over at them don't you? They are having a good time," mom said.

"Yeah, but not as good as us mommy, oh god fuck me mommy fuck me!" I moaned.

"You want me to fuck you baby? Well that's exactly what I'm gonna do!"

She propped up on her hands and knees and drove into me harder and deeper, and Aunt Lisa came around and shook her huge tits over my face. I wanted to fuck mom back, but she was fucking me too hard, so I couldn't, and I wanted to suck Aunt Lisa's tits, but I was still cuffed to the bed and she held them out of my reach on purpose, it was sweet torture.

Mom was reveling in my defeat. "You wanna suck Lisa's big tits don't you Rita?"

"Yes I wanna suck on em mom!"

"Well then grab them and you can suck em all you want," mom chuckled to herself.

I strained with the handcuffs all I wanted but they wouldn't budge, they just kept making that clatter noise, it was a lost cause so I gave up and let them tease me. I listened to Stephanie scream and threw my head back as mom drilled me. She leaned forward on her hands as she was fucking me, causing her to rub against my clit on each thrust, mom noticed and started to do it more, within moments my body was burning and I was feeling like I was about to come at any minute.

Mom picked up speed. "You wanna cum baby? You wanna cum all over mommy's cock?"

"Mm-hmm, I'm gonna cum mommy, I'm gonna squirt all over your cock!"

"Do it baby, show mommy what you're made of, cum all over me!"

Her words were really getting to me, that and the smooth skin of Aunt Lisa's tits as she finally let them touch my face. That combined with Stephanie going wild with Marie fucking her next to me, me being chained down under moms control unable to move, and mom hitting my clit every second was too much for me and I came.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh god!"

That was all I could get out. I pulled on the cuffs with my arms even though I knew it would do nothing and hooked my legs around her tight and squirted all over her. She kept fucking me as I came so every time she would pull out a squirt of my pussy juice would go with it. My head was stuck to the bed, unable to move until my orgasm passed, and I just stared as Aunt Lisa's swinging tits until my body finally calmed down and returned to normal. I lay there catching my breath as mom pulled out of me and sat on the end of the bed looking at me, and Aunt Lisa joined her.

"Fuck I'm cumming mommy! Yes! I'm cumming hard mommy!" I heard Stephanie scream.

I looked over to see her shaking with her legs still on Marie's shoulders until she went limp, then Marie joined mom and Aunt Lisa looking at us at the bottom of the bed, still chained up like their slaves.

"You can come unchain us you know," I said looking back at them.

"I will, I'm just enjoying the moment for a while," mom responded.

They came over and unchained us from the bed, and when they did I confronted mom. "You tricked me! You've been using me from the beginning haven't you?"

Mom giggled. "I didn't trick you honey, I just didn't tell you the whole truth that's all."

"Same thing, you didn't come out and tell me so you knew what you were doing!"

"I tried to stick up for you, but your mom was intent on doing it this way, you know how she gets when she has her mind made up, no changing it," Aunt Lisa jumped in.

"I guess its ok, it all worked out for the best, I mean look at the look on Marie's face."

Marie had a worried grin on her face, if that's possible to imagine. "I just had sex with my daughter, my own flesh and blood daughter, right here in this room!"

"Yes you did, and it was wonderful," Stephanie said sliding to her and grabbing her hands.

"You were pretty damn good Marie," Aunt Lisa added.

"I suppose so, but only because I had some good inspiration. Since everything's out in the open now why don't you tell us both how it all started for you all," Marie said.

"Ok, but first we need to take a shower and clean up in here, we still have a few things to put up before the guys get back. We three will use my shower, Rita and Stephanie the other," mom said.

We all grabbed our clothes and left out of Aunt Lisa's room. Stephanie and I stopped off in mine and Randy's room and dropped our clothes in his dirty clothes basket and went to the shower. I could hear moms shower already going and we hurried up and got in before all the hot water was gone.

"Your mom and aunt are some real freaks!" Stephanie said as we got in the shower.

"What about your mom? They brought out the freak in her today! She had you in there screaming bloody murder. Can you shampoo my hair for me? Its behind you."

She grabbed it and started lathering my hair up for me, which felt great not to have to do it myself. "I knew she was sort of a freak. I was playing with myself one day thinking everyone was gone and she came in my room and saw me, I almost didn't notice because I was really into it. She didn't come all the way in, she just poked her head in the door, but she watched me for a while. I didn't expect to get all excited like I did, you know my mother watching me and all, but I did. I even put on a show for her. She even stayed until I came, then she closed the door and left. I didn't see her the rest of the day, but after that she was way nicer to me and, even more than before, and kept smiling at me. After that whenever I was playing with myself I always had that feeling I was being watched somehow."

"Maybe she was watching you," I said as I rinsed my hair. "Here let me do you now."

We switched so she was under the water and I lathered up her hair. We both soaped each other up and washed off the sweat and grime that came from the sex, then I helped her rinse her hair.

"When do you think we'll do that again, all five of us?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know, I guess it all depends on your mom, because my mom and Aunt Lisa are always messing around, and they bring me in it, and I know you won't object if they brought you in."

"You damn right I won't object, that was amazing! You think we could get the guys in on it too?"

"Five women and two boys? That's crazy, even for us!"

"I didn't hear you say no! Think about it, it could be a lot of fun."

"It probably could, but I'm stingy with Randy, I don't wanna share him."

"Tell me about it. I cant kiss him without you glaring at me," she laughed.

"Well when you feel about Chris they way I do with Randy you'll understand."

"You're so sure we'll end up together aren't you?"

"Yep, I just have that gut feeling, and my gut is almost never wrong."

We finished washing up and rinsing the soap and shampoo off of us, and just in time because the water was just starting to run cold, we need to switch to an electric heater fast. We got out, wrapped a towel around our body and one around our hair and went back to our (mine and Randy's) room .

"I don't have any clothes, mine are in you guys basket."

"You can wear some of mine, were the same size, except for you extra big tits," I said.

"They are kinda big, I hope they don't stretch out your shirt."

"If you do you'll be buying me another one," I laughed as I threw the shirt at her.

We got dressed and went downstairs with our hair still toweled up to see mom, Marie and Aunt Lisa all sitting on the couch talking. From what we walked in on it sounded like she was telling her about the first time we all had sex at the cabin after they left, and Marie was listening intently. We sat down on the floor in front of them and listened in on the conversation.

"And then we had Rita come in the room, she didn't know what was going on until we explained to her what we were doing, but she just went with it. Turned out to be a really good day, I didn't expect her to catch on so fast, but she did, and Lisa and I didn't go easy on her," mom said.

"No we didn't, she got two strap-ons the first time around," Aunt Lisa followed.

Marie and Stephanie sat there intrigued by what they were telling them, then Stephanie got a surprised took on her face like she just figured something out. "This happened the day after we left you said?"

"Yeah, the day Lisa came up," mom said.

Stephanie got all bouncy and grinned. "Mom we were gonna come back that day! Remember you forgot that box of clothes and you wanted to go back and get it? Can you imagine if we went back and saw that happening?"

"I don't know what I would've thought. That definitely would have been a sight to walk in on, but after today, nothing you guys show me or tell me would surprise me," Marie said.

"Oh I'm sure we can think of something you won't see coming," mom said.

We sat there and listened while mom and Aunt Lisa told story after story trying to shock Marie, but nothing was working. It was funny, we went back to acting normal and everything, but we were talking about sex full on; mom, daughter, and aunt like it was no big deal, I guess it isn't, well at least it isn't when we aren't around dad. Both Stephanie and my hair finally dried and I offered to take the towels upstairs, mostly to be nice, but even more so I could call Randy. The distraction of him not being there had worn off and I was really missing him again. I ran upstairs and checked my phone, three missed calls! Dammit! I should have kept my phone on me! I quickly called him back but it went straight to voicemail, that only happens when the phone is off. I was upset with myself that I missed his calls, so upset that I almost didn't notice I had a picture message. I opened it and saw that it was a picture of Randy kissing his wallet size picture of me, in the caption it read "R & R forever, I love you baby." I wanted to cry. I wanted to kiss him and hold him and tell him how much I loved and wanted to be with him, but he was still gone and now I couldn't even call him, the day just went to crap again. I sat there on the bed until I felt I was ok enough to go back downstairs, then I put the towels in the basket and headed back downstairs. When I got down there Stephanie and Marie were getting up to leave.

"You guys are leaving?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah, its getting pretty late, we wanna be home when the guys get there," Marie said.

"Ok well we'll see you guys tomorrow I guess," I said.

"We won't be here tomorrow, not sure why, but I have a feeling," Stephanie whispered.

We all hugged each other goodbye, and when I got back to Stephanie she kissed me, which would have been a big deal before today, but now it seemed perfectly normal. I knew she could tell my mind was elsewhere when I barely kissed her back, and she pulled back and looked at me.

"Don't worry, he's on his way home, then you can be your normal happy self again."

"I hope so, thanks for not making a big deal out of me obsessing like this."

"I wouldn't, I know how much you love him. Besides, were girls right?"

Even though we had never said it, we had become girls. "Yeah were girls, besties," I smiled.

She smiled. "More than besties. Call me tomorrow if we don't see each other, something might have happened I need to tell you about," she said then followed Marie out the door.

They pulled off and we all fixed the couch, yawned and stretched, tired from the day.

"I don't know about you two, but I'm going to bed. I can do the rest tomorrow," Aunt Lisa said.

"Me too. We did plenty work and play for one day," mom joked, then stopped laughing when she saw me sulking. "What's wrong honey?"

"Can't you tell? She misses Randy. It written all over her face," Aunt Lisa said.

"Awww poor baby. Don't worry, they'll be home soon," mom followed.

"I just wish they'd hurry up and come now, they've been gone all day!"

"You know how guys get when they go out, stay out all night," mom said.

"Yeah I know, I just miss him so much. I'm gonna go to bed and wait for him."

I hugged mom and Aunt Lisa goodnight and went to our room and closed the door. I changed into a pair of Randy's boxers and one of his shirts, cut off the light and climbed into bed. It felt so lonely, being in that bed by myself. I don't know how I did it so easily before we fell in love, it would be torture having to do it now, which it looks like I might have to do. I curled up under his blanket and held his pillow against my body and just lay there in silence and darkness thinking about him. I thought about him holding me against him, kissing my neck, telling me just how he felt about me and how I made him feel. I would've never thought one day away from him could make me feel like this, so miserable, love does that to you I guess. I tried to stay awake, but the day's activities finally caught up with me and before I knew it, I slowly dozed off. I don't know how much time passed, but I was slowly being awakened by the bed creaking, then I felt kisses on my cheek, but what finally got me up was two strong arms wrapping around my waist and holding me, Randy was home! I shot up and looked over in the light of the lamp that was now on and sure enough, it was him, finally home.

"Randy!" I practically screamed planting kisses all over him as I climbed on top of his body. "I missed you so much! (kiss) I missed you! (kiss) I'm so happy you're back!" I said squeezing him tight.

"I missed you too. They didn't wanna leave! Me and Chris had to drag them outta the bar!"

I held on to him for dear life, I wasn't letting him go anytime soon. I'd been without him all day and there was nothing I could do about it, but now he was here, and the pain of not having him there before just melted away. I kissed him with as much passion as I could, pouring all my emotion and love for him into the kiss. I rubbed my body against his, letting him know how happy I was to see him, and he held me and rubbed back against me. I felt whole again, like my other half had been restored, and in a way it was. We kissed for a long time before stopping to catch our breath.

"How come your phone was off?"

"Dad took it. He said I was on it too much and grabbed it while I was calling you, luckily I ended the call before he saw the screen. Did you get the picture I sent you?"

"Yes. I love you so much. You always know how to make me happy."

"You know I'd do anything to make you happy."

"Next time, I'm coming with you, or you're not going, I'm not going through that again."

He laughed. "Didn't you have at least some fun here? I know you did more than put up clothes."

"I did, but afterwards I kept thinking about you, I just missed you so much Randy."

"I missed you just as much. Dad noticed I was distracted a lot but kept writing it off. I couldn't concentrate on anything because I missed you too much."

Hearing him say that made me so much happier. "Forget about everything else that went on today, lets just concentrate on each other right now.

We kissed again for a long time and I ran my hands over his chest and ground my pussy into his cock. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it hard, which I love, and helped me grind into him. I wanted him so bad, no I needed him, but I knew he was tired from the day, and so was I (plus I was a little sore), and we both could tell we were thinking the same thing, so we decided to put it off. After having been without him all day, the no sex didn't bother me so much, I was just happy he was with me.

"Come on, we should get some rest. Were both pretty tired and dad is gone to work tomorrow, and we have a whole day of making up with each other to do," Randy said.

I nodded in agreement. "Ok, but tomorrow is only for us, not mom, not Aunt Lisa, just us."

"Just us," he said as he leaned over and cut off the lamplight.

He got back under the blanket with me and cuddled into me as close as possible and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you baby," he whispered in my ear.

"I love you too," I smiled, pushing myself into him. I closed my eyes and sighed, being truly happy and content for the first time today. Tomorrow, he's gonna get the fuck of his life, but for now, after a long day of waiting, I'm just happy to be with the love of my life.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,060 Followers