All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 16'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
LogicallyInsaneLogicallyInsaneover 12 years ago

I figure most people will say #2.. but I'm going with #1..

Loving the story, I just hope you keep the romance between mainly Randy and Rita..

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
i loved it

i would love to see what randy and rita do to mom and aunt lisa

mbaabdmbaabdover 12 years ago
#1

Number one please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Chapter 17 should be number 2 while the idea is still fresh in Mom and Lisa'a mind, there will be plenty of alone days for the 2 Lovers

Chapter 17 should be number 2 while the idea is still fresh in Mom and Lisa's mind, there will be plenty of alone days for the 2 Lovers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
#2 please!

I love both aspects of this story - the love story AND all the hot, kinky sex between family and friends! Dad and mom need to go spend their anniversary with Jim and Marie and have some group sex, while their children get nasty together at home. Rita needs to learn to share Randy, and at some point dad needs to find out what has been going on and join in. Hopefully he has gotten to enjoy Aunt Lisa too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
# 1

1 Please

2x6NKS2x6NKSover 12 years ago
#1

REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

ReadytedyReadytedyover 12 years ago
Next Chapter

Your next chapter should be Randy and Rita get mom and Aunt Lisa. After getting them then they can have a day to themselves as a reward. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Another option

I am interested to know if their dad's sister had more than sisterly feelings for him and he didn't pick up on the signs. I am also sure anything you decide to write about would be fine. Just don't go OOC (Out Of Character) on it.

SandMan29331

P.S.

I am getting excited about their father getting clued in an everything going with his wife, sister in-law, and children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
love this story

I absolutely love incest birthday Rita and Randy are the cutest couple the romance between them are picture perfect! So i definitely pick 1 i'm not too fond of Lisa and the mom i say get em back by igging them lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
2

go for the revenge

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it!

As for the next chapter.

I suggest you have them take revenge on their mom and aunt, by having a day for themselves.

Maybe a day of celibacy will make them sing a different tune.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
twins get back at mom and aunt lisa first

I would have Randy and Rita get back and mom and aunt Lisa first, and then the rest of the story can be about everyone having fun...all the while, keeping the dads in the dark(for now)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
111111111

please do number 1 i love how they are so passionate when thay make love to eachother.

alee5080alee5080over 12 years ago
#2

mom and aunt should get their just deserts while the twins get to have their time together. Keep it going. It's been a very entertaning read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I dont want the story to end! Do both and post they as one big chapter. If i have to choose i would love to see them having some one on one time...

ThatGuy9870ThatGuy9870over 12 years ago
Number 1

I really like this series and the romance between them is great. I am personally getting tired of the mom and aunt, they just seem like they don't care about what the kids have as couple and I want to go back to seeing just the romance and love they share without all of this extra sex from the mom and aunt and on a side note please don't let the dad ever join in with them. But like I said great series keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I choose 1 because i like the romance

paheelonepaheeloneover 12 years ago
both

i like the ideal of both get back at mom and the aunt and then a whole weekend alone..and get steph and her brother to help get back at them...just a thought (after all mom kind of knew something was up with them two)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

#2 for sure!

redwing49redwing49over 12 years ago
both

I think they should have some time to themselves and then surprise mom and aunt by telling them thanks for the bet and they learned a valuable lesson (their relationship wasn't only about sex, but that they really loved each other and sex was only a part of the way they showed it). Maybe they could tease mom and aunt all day by getting them excited and having them in situations where dad would interrupt them before they could climax and leave them hanging until the end of the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Are u ever going to add the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
1 and 2

make it so they have a day to themselves then they get back at mom and aunt lisa by dominating them the next day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter! I think it should be #1, but either one sounds great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The Best!

I Loved this story. I have read it like 3 times now. PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER. i THINK ITS SHOULD BE THE TWINS HAVE A DAY TO THEM SELFS. More drama and A HUGE fight leading upto the best make up sex on the day to them selfs.

andrew32mandrew32malmost 12 years ago

absolutly love this series and cant wait for the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous