All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 19'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Get someone to help ...

... you with spelling, grammar and punctuation.

They should be able to give you some hints on when, and where, to use 'inverted commas'!!

Any idea of the difference between, for instance - "were" and "we're"??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
where have you been dude? but you came and posted a chapter. thanks

I really missed your submission but now you posted and I am very thankful to you. Please keep up the good work and don't make us wait. I loved this chapter and want to read more. Thanks for this chapter. Great plot of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not the best in wordplay but the plot is amazingly good. My advice is that even though plot is important, grammar is as well. There are certain errors on that which may be disturbing for other readers.

Other than that, I wish you good luck and don't let the writer's block get you! (and I secretly hope Ashley would be disciplined in some way)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Glad to see you back

I'm so glad that you are still continuing this amazing series. I feel like it's evolved from simple erotica to a story of love and romance. (and sex and taboo, but they take a back seat when compared to the whole thing)

rezakhezrirezakhezrialmost 9 years ago
Ashley!!!!!!!!!!

She's making an interesting part in your story. I think she's either in love with Randy, or obsessed with him. Definitely she has sex with her daddy to the point that he's telling her all about his job, like she is her wife. And I think she is bisexual and loves to play with pretty girls and hot MILFs. But in case of R&R's mom and aunt, I don't think she has a clue to what deep hole getting herself into it. I'm curious about it and will follow your story to the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous