All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 21'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ashley needs to die!!!

fucking cunt needs to get her clit kicked for that shit!!!!!!!

tranzmanytranzmanyabout 10 years ago
Great!

Good read! You do know with the cliffhanger you just set up the next one needs to be out fast. Ok not really but it would be nice.... Thanks for another great part!

SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusabout 10 years ago

I think Randy has a drinking problem. This is like the 4th he has had to much to drink and ended up doing something stupid. I don't feel bad for him at all. He is dating his sister, which if that secret got out he would be socially destroyed, yet he purposefully tries to get wasted every time he drinks?...randy is a moron and he should lose Rita for a while just so the moron learns something

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

get the mom or aunt or both pregnant by randy

houstonbeanerhoustonbeanerabout 10 years ago
Don't Make Us Wait

Please don't take more than a month off. It's getting interestinag and we are getting invested in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok the mom and the aunt are definitely starting to get on my last nerve and the naivety of falling into that situation is staggering even for an 18 year old. I understand alchohol was involved but if you weren't on guard for that situation then you must be the kinda idiot who forgets to lock the door everyday....oh wait. I'd cool it with the aunt. Mom not as big of deal but i'd cool it with her to. Having family scenes for the sake of family scenes has taken away from the story. Just my opinion.

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

One star. They keep doing things like let’s drop our iPhone down onto a drainage grate and hope it doesn’t drop in and becomes non recoverable. Stupid scenarios no one would logically get themselves into. Also, both girls knew he was a lightweight with drinking and knew he was totally wasted but yet now apply responsibility to him knowing who is who even seeing that Ashley is dressed like Stephanie now? Seriously stupid reaction by the girls. Story is lame and getting lamer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous