An Incest Birthday Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers

"I CANT BELIEVE WE JUST DID THAT!" Stephanie said.

"ME EITHER, YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE TO HOLD HANDS IN PUBLIC," Chris said.

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU GUYS, BUT ALL THAT BEER AND LIQUOR IS STARTING TO KICK IN BIG TIME, I'LL BE SLURRING MY WORDS IN A FEW MINUTES," I said.

"WELL WHILE YOU STILL HAVE SOME CONTROL, LETS GET ONE MORE BEER," Chris said as he walked away from us to the table.

"Don't take too long, I think I had one too many shots, I might need you to look after me," Stephanie whispered in my ear then kissed my cheek.

"Hey, don't be trying to sneak and get some, I know what you're doing," Rita jumped in.

"Come on Rita, it's a party, we're taking chances and everything, just this once, please?"

Rita thought for a minute and looked like she gave in. "Ok, since we're letting loose I guess why not, but please, don't have sex, I'll kick both of your asses if I find out you two had sex."

"No sex?! Fine. But everything else is fair game?"

"Everything else is fair game. We went down each other plenty of times, its only fair you two go down on each other too."

"Speaking of, we're gonna have to do that again real soon..." Stephanie grinned.

"Is that so? Well if you play your cards right..."

I finished the little beer I had left in the can and went to the table to get another one. I picked up a Heineken this time instead of the Bud Light we'd been drinking all night and went to open it when everyone started cheering out of nowhere. I turned around to see Rita and Stephanie in a full makeout session, feeling each other up and everything, Chris just stared at them as a bunch of guys surrounded them and smiled as he drank his beer.

"IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU TO SSSEE ALL THOSE GUYS D-DROOLING OVER THEM?" I asked.

"WHY SHOULD IT? I'M WATCHING TWO GIRLS I KNOW MAKE OUT, AND I GET TO GO HOME WITH ONE OF THEM LATER, THESE GUYS JUST GET TO WATCH."

"WE STILL S-SHOULD GO OVER T-THERE AND AT LEAST STAND THERE OR S-SOMETHING."

"WHAT STEPHANIE SAY TO YOU OVER THERE?" Chris asked, changing the subject.

"D-DON'T TAKE T-TOO LONG, SHES TRYING TO BANG M-ME," I staggered out, the liquor finally catching up to me, and my speech.

"YEAH YOU'VE DEFINITELY HAD TOO MANY, BUT IT LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODY ELSE IS TRYING TO BANG HER BEFORE YOU DO, AND RITA TOO..."

I looked in the direction they were in and noticed that the crowd had cleared, but sure enough there were guys talking to both Rita and Stephanie. We couldn't hear a word they were saying but by their closeness, smiles, and hand gestures they were definitely hitting on them, no doubt thanks to their little makeout session.

"WHO THE H-H-HELL DO THEY THINK THEY... I'M GONNA..." I started before Chris stopped me.

"WAIT, LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS, THEY WONT GET FAR ANYWAY."

I listened to him (though it was harder than I thought in my increasing drunken state) and watched the guys try to make a move on our women. First they tried the obvious approach, drinks and jokes, didn't work, then they tried to throw on the charm, didn't work, then they tried what looked like to be a deep conversation, which looked like it worked only a tiny bit, but still in the end did nothing.

"SEE? NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT," Chris said as he slapped me on the back.

"I W-WOULDN'T DO THAT UNLESS YOU W-WANT ME TO SPILL THIS BEER ON Y-YOU, MY B-BALANCE IS JUST A TAD BIT OFF F-FOR SOME REASON..."

"MAYBE IT'S THE TEN THOUSAND BEERS AND SHOTS YOU HAD?"

"N-N-NO I DON'T THINK THAT'S IT, MIGHT'VE BEEN THE CEREAL I ATE..."

"YEAH LAST ROUND FOR YOU, NEW DRINKER+ CRAZY TALK= CUT OFF."

"NOPE, WE HAD A BET, D-DRINK FOR D-DRINK, I'M NOT LOOSIN FOR NOTHIN!"

"YOU WIN, I'LL BUY FOOD FOR A WEEK. I'D RATHER DO THAT THAN CARRY YOUR DRUNKEN, VOMIT COVERED BODY BACK TO YOUR HOUSE."

"WELL IF YOU PUT IT L-LIKE THAT THEN I W-W-WIN, BUT ONE MORE FOR THE ROAD, AND I'LL GET THE GIRLS ONE MORE S-SHOT SINCE I'M OVER H-HERE."

I grabbed two more shots and start to walk back to where they were and saw one of the guys kiss Rita on the cheek, then the other did the same to Stephanie. They didn't exactly let it happen, but they didn't completely stop it either. Even though it was on the cheek it still ticked at me because though a cheek kiss is harmless, when there's flirting involved it can mean a whole different thing, me being in a drunken stupor didn't help either.

"Hey, calm down, its just the beer messing with you, it was just on the cheek," Chris said.

"THIS BEERS DOING A LOT OF S-STUFF, I PROBA-PROBB-PRO-... THAT'S EHOUGH BEER."

I sat the shots down and gave Chris my beer, then I picked the shots back up and stared at them, I figured if I wanted something stuck on my tongue all night it might as well be the liquor instead of the taste of beer, so I downed both shots before Chris even knew what happened.

"HEY MAN I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE! YOU CANT TRADE BEER FOR LIQUOR!"

"THAT WAS THE L-LAST ONE, I'M DONE NOW. WHERES THAT PIZZA, IIIIIII'M HUNGRY."

I managed to grab a couple slices of pizza and ate one with no problem, but the other wouldn't go down so good. I tried to bite it again and again but I couldn't do it for the life of me. I managed to drop it after a few unsuccessful minutes trying to ease it to my face, and when I went to pick it up, I lost my balance and bumped into the table, luckily Chris was there to catch me before I fell completely into it or I would've knocked the whole table over.

"Alright Randy, its time for you to take a load off," Chris said.

"WHY? I'M F-F-FINE, I JUST DROPPED MY PIZ-PIZZA, I'M NOT DRUNK OR ANYTHING..."

"Yeah I beg to differ, you need somewhere to lie down for right now."

He was holding me up scanning the room trying to look beyond the pile of kids blocking every direction, then I saw his lean his head up and do a "come here" motion with his arm, seconds later Ashley was walking towards us, with a huge grin on her face nonetheless.

"WELL I SEE SOMEONE LISTENED TO ME AND GOT WASTED OUT OF THEIR MIND!"

"I'M NOT W-WASTED, I'M JUST IN A HAPPY PLACE RIGHT NOW," I defended myself.

Ashley burst out laughing, and even though Chris tried not to, he started laughing too. Ashley pulled her phone off her clip and snapped a picture of me before I even knew what happened, in my state I couldn't stop it anyway, hell I probably smiled in the picture.

"HE NEEDS A PLACE TO LIE DOWN AND GET HIS HEAD STRAIGHT," Chris said.

"YEAH OK, TAKE HIM UPSTAIRS, THIRD DOOR ON THE RIGHT," Ashley said back.

We moved through the crowd of people, some cheered at my drunkenness, some didn't even look, the rest were still making out with each other. When we got to the stairs I had to take one at a time or risk falling down and staring all over. After what seemed like forever we finally made it to the top and headed to the room Ashley said to go to, on the way there I heard obvious noises coming from every room we passed, which sounded amplified in my mind.

"THEY'RE ALL HAVING S-S-SEX! LETS SEE WHOSE IIIN THERE!" I said as I reached for a doorknob.

Chris pulled my hand back just in time. "Noooo, let's just get you to the room and laying down."

He opened a door and without cutting on the light lay me down on the bed, well more like positioned me in front of the bed and let me fall on it. he pulled me towards the top so my legs weren't hanging off the bottom and headed for the door.

"Alright man rest here for a little bit, we'll come get you when its time to go."

"BRING ME A BEER WHEN YOU COME BACK!" I yelled after him.

"Sure thing man, I'll tell Rita and Steph you're here," Chris laughed as he closed the door.

I laid there trying not to smile, but losing, and listening to the faint sounds of people having sex around me. Though I was against it at first, this actually turned out to be a great party, yeah I did some manual labor at first, but it was well worth it in the end. I got to eat for free, hang out with everyone (well almost everyone, I haven't seen Becky, Carina, or Dana since the party started), and drink all the beer and liquor I could, and as a result, I had more fun at a party than I've ever had and I'm laying here plastered, but not plastered, depends on how lightweights go. I was lost in trying to figure out how dunk I was when I heard the door knob turn and the door creep open. In the little light I saw the playboy belly shirt and knew it was Stephanie, and that Chris told her to come. I was a little disappointed Rita didn't come too, but knew we couldn't chance anything being at someones house, but I was still happy Stephanie was there.

"HEY... hey you, you c-came to see me?" I said switching from yelling to whispering."

"I sure did," Stephanie whispered back as she crawled into the bed.

She sat down on my crotch and pulled the tiny shirt over her head. I tried to focus and at least appear not to be intoxicated, but my eyes were too blurry to register and I kept giggling like a little schoolgirl, no matter how I tried to appear sober I only made it worse.

"We're messing around in Ashley's house!" I said as I fumbled with my shirt. "This is so..."

"Shhh," Stephanie cut me off with her finger to my lip. "You talk too much when you're drunk."

She lay down on top of me and kissed me, rolling her tongue around in my mouth. I couldn't tell if it was the beer and liquor messing with me or what but something was different, I just couldn't grasp it, then again the whole night was different, just earlier we made out in front of the whole party, if we'd been drunk enough, we all might've had sex right there. I pushed the thought out of my head and concentrated on Stephanie grinding on me as she rolled her tongue across mine. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it, though that damn denim skirt was too thick to really feel anything, so I went under it and felt bare ass, she had no panties on.

"Came ready didn't you?" I asked through her torrent of kisses.

She moaned into my mouth and lifted me off the bed to pull off my shirt, which she got off way easier than I did, and kissed down my chest as she unbuckled my pants.

"This is so awesome!" I said as she began taking my pants off.

I heard her fling them across the room then she reached into my boxers and grabbed my cock. I was in heaven, getting a tubjob feels good on its own but throw in some alcohol and it feels like flying on a unicorn over a rainbow. I felt my cock getting harder and harder in her hand and let myself fall back into the bed to enjoy it more, then someone opened the door.

"WE'RE BUSY IN H-HERE!" I YELLED. "FIND ANOTHER ROOM!"

"EXCUSE ME!"

"I SAID..."

The light came on and I was at a loss for words, Stephanie was standing in the doorway, and who I thought was Stephanie turned out to be Ashley, with her hand still squeezed around my cock.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!" Stephanie screamed angrily.

That good drunken feeling was gone. My body was now doing its best to try to sober up because of all the adrenaline now pumping through me. "Stephanie! I thought she was... she had blonde... she even had on the same..." I couldn't get a sentence out to save my life.

To make matters worse Rita came around the corner next, and in an instant had the same angry expression Stephanie had on her face, and yet Ashley's hand was still wrapped around my cock.

"WHY THE FUCK IS HER HAND WRAPPED AROUND YOUR DICK!" Rita yelled.

I took it off my cock and scooted back away from her as I covered myself up, but she grinned and crawled back to me, never even bothering to look at Rita and Stephanie in the doorway.

"Oh come on Randy, you weren't acting like that earlier when you were rubbing my pussy. Come on, it's gonna be the best night of our lives remember," Ashley said.

I was effectively sobering up with each minute that passed, but slowly. I glared at Ashley, wanting nothing more to punch her in the face, but I knew I never would. I turned my attention back to Stephanie and Rita still standing at the door. "Stephanie...Rita...I didn't..."

Stephanie's face still held anger but had gotten a little sad too. "You bastard."

She walked off leaving Rita standing there, who gave me the most heartbreaking look I've ever seen on her. I tried to say something, but she held up her hand, looked at me like I was the biggest disappointment in the world, and walked away. I held my head down in shame, knowing my irresponsibleness was the cause for all this, that and this fucking manipulative bitch who was still smiling through everything that happened.

"Well that answers my question, I guess you two aren't forever," Ashley grinned as she picked up her shirt, which was the exact same as the one Stephanie had on, and a blonde wig, and strutted as she walked out the door.

I sat there, pissed and ashamed. She set me up, she set all us up, but more than that, she could've just destroyed what Rita and I had, possibly forever, and I never even saw it coming. Fuck.

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers