All Comments on 'An Incest Birthday Ch. 22'

by kevin_88

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusalmost 10 years ago
Not a big fan of this new direction.....

I have a feeling that these next few chapters are going to be awful

bigmama71bigmama71almost 10 years ago
Ashleys Secrets

I am thinking Ashley has her own secrets. Maybe hers is as dirty as everyone else's.

incorrigible1incorrigible1almost 10 years ago
FIX THIS!!!

Please tell me that Ashley gets karmic retribution in the end. You can't let that bitch win! Liked the change in Chris and Stephanie's relationship. However, you HAVE to fix the Rita and Randy portion of this story. I need a happy ending dammit!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Advice from a wellwisher.

Hello kevin_88,

I am one wellwisher in list of thousands that wants to thank you for posting this chapter of your great story. I love the plot, characters everything. You have sprinkled life in these characters. This is the story I basically waits for the next chapter.

First of all, great chapter again with very less gramatical mistakes.

Then the change in relationship of Stephanie and Chris is a pretty wise move.

Then thank you for posting this chapter with small time gap so that readers did not gets to wait for their favourite story.

But I want to give an advice that if you want to give this story a sad ending then its your wish your story you are the writer I am not I have no right to judge you I can only give you an advice you can give it a sad ending. But if you not then please fix this issue in next chapter bacause if you didn't then people will leave reading this story as they are attached with the characters. So make it quick and fix this in next chapter.

But if you can then make it a happy ending as Bad people do bad things bit they always in the end gets the bad results.

There is another reason that people always likes happy ending and I want to make this story as much popular as it could be.

I am a pretty successful professional writer also but I don't want to brag about my achievements not bit please wants you to take this advice.

I hope you will give a penny of thoughts to my advice.

Thank you.

Wellwishwisher.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Since all of these teens drink and drive,

Ashley has to end her evil run this way. This little [eplitive] [eplitive] [eplitive] with the body of an goddess and the heart of a demon should no longer be alive. The immediate rage of her confronting the twins should result in Ashley's death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Ruining the story

You need to either get rid of Ashley out of the story or find a way that Randy and Rita can get back at her. I thought a few chapters back when Rita and Randy had to start the story stated it was only going to be for a couples of weeks while Randy and Rita's father closed a deal with Ashley's father. I don't know the time frame of all this but it seems to be a lot longer than a couple of weeks. I feel the story would be better if you start including Ashley starting to lose her control over everyone. Just my opinion but it's your story. Can't wait for next chapter

P.S. Get rid of Ashley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Get rid of Ashley

Ashley is so mean u have to let randy and Rita get back at her and get her out of Their lives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
........Ashley has got to go......

Kill the bitch. That is all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Burn Her

I hope you burn the bitch. Her life as she knew it is so over now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
i imagine this story is set in the USA

with 900,000,000 handguns floating around, these kind of events is what's responsible for more then 4,000,000 shooting deaths each year in the USA. not to say that someone like psychopath Ashley don't deserve it tho before she goes on to destroy everything around her

kevin_88kevin_88almost 10 years agoAuthor
I thought this would happen

Some of these comments are funny. What does everyone think I'll do, kill everybody off? No. Stuff like this has to happen in a story, bad stuff has to happen for it to be a good story. It won't be believable otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Interesting

The direction you are going with the story is very interesting. While reading this latest chapter ideas popped in my mind of different outcomes that would result from this chapter. Can't wait to see if I guessed the correct one! Keep on writing. I hope the next chapter comes out soon.

P.S. As for Ashley she needs to have some common sense knocked into her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow did you screw up....

You have a boy, his sister, his mother, his aunt all in an incestuous relationship and you give a person like Ashley the keys to the kingdom...Why? A person as truly evil as you have depicted Ashley to be will stop at nothing. Even if you somehow write a plot where Randy and Rita somehow stop her from sharing the dirt Ashley found on Rita's phone, (which is the most craziest thing about this chapter btw...a teenage girl that doesn't use the lock function on her phone..especially with incriminating evidence of her relationship with her brother...c'mon man that's like saying the Pope doesn't pray...it just doesn't happen) She can and will fuck up their life just by spreading rumors and saying that she knows they are fucking...you have put up a hurtle that is insurmountable short of Ashley death in a fiery inferno that burns her and all the evidence up...Rita and Randy are screwed. I wish you luck in fixing this but unless Ashley and the evidence she has found is completely removed and soon you've just ruined your story. All I can say is that I hope someone like Chris comes to the rescue and plays Ashley to reveal something as equally juicy about her life, like boning her dad or something, othewise....you just tko'd your own series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Kevin, why?

Kevin, Ashley tricked Randy into cheating on his girlfriend, why? We know her reasons, but the thing is she is acting like Angelica Pickles instead of a human being. Her motivations are vague and she acts less like a character and more like a DC villain. Why? What is going on with her? She's so cartoonishly evil that it really fractures the plot. Also I understand that Randy's infidelity is heartbreaking, but the fact that almost nobody is willing to give him the benefit of the doubt makes them also seem cruel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I like how the twist of the story goes, but please please please for the sake of vanilla fans don't make the story spiral down to tragedy!

Sure wish this series has a happy ending, it's been so well thus far, and there's not much happy ending for sibling lovers round here. Perhaps you could introduce a new character to neutralise Ashley, preferably a boy or something.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
WTF

What the hell dude. I loved this story for so long and just found out today that there are more chapters after Ch18 and find that Rita and Randy's lives are now completlly fucked. Unless they find some damning evidence on Ashly FAST then thier lives are going to be under her controll forever. My option is when she shows that she has the eveidence is that A.) Randy beats her ass and destroys all of the evidence he can find and takes Rita's phone or B.) They act indifferent and dont care what she does with it. PLS do not screw thier story up. I want to remain a fan of this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I would keep reading this if the author would quit fucking Randy over and turning him into a grubbling apologist. It's really kind of fucked up how you wrote him dumb enough to fall for that. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say people that much in love with a forbidden relationship don't do dumb shit as much as you have this guy do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I like Ashley!

The whole thing with Ashley's knowledge on the incest couple is scary if it were real life, but hot when it's erotica. There aren't enough stories like this where an enemy has this kind of power over an incest couple. I wish there were more and I can't wait to see what Ashley has in store for them. I actually want for her to have them fuck in front of her friends like she said.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Finally, we knew Ashley was nasty and now we know for sure. Hope R&R get past this and keep up the love making for each other

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous