An Incest Birthday Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers

Now the tricky part of all of this, how do I go about using this information? Do I come right out and throw it in their face and make them do whatever I want, or do I play stupid and act like I don't know a thing? No, I can't pass this up, I own them now, and I wouldn't be Ashley if I didn't make them suffer. You would think you'd hide pictures of you kissing your brother and your hand on his dick better than that, but I guess not, and those are just the lesser pictures, I'm gonna have a field day whenever I go after them.

I closed my door and scrolled through the pictures again. one things for sure, they both had nice bodies, especially Rita, I could see myself doing a few things to her. Maybe that's what I'll do! I could make them both my sex slaves, or make them have sex in front of me, or in front of random people, oh the possibilities! I got up and grabbed a pen and paper to write all my ideas down, with so many ideas running through my head I wanted to make sure I wrote everything down and didn't leave anything out. I can see it now, Rita and Randy fucking each other in my living room while all my friends watched, oh this is gonna be so much fun!

kevin_88
kevin_88
1,059 Followers