An Incest Birthday Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well why can't I keep it? I don't have any tools of my own."

"This is all the older stuff, you can have my newer stuff over in the other corner."

"Oh ok then, I'll go grab my phone and we can get this knocked out."

I went back to our room to see Rita looking through Netflix on the xbox. "What dad want?"

"He wants me to help him take his tools and stuff to goodwill. I came back to get my phone."

"What? I thought you were coming right back!"

"Me too, but he wants to get it done now while everything's already separated. You can come."

She sucked in her breath in mock disappointment. "Lifting grimy heavy tools? I'll pass on that. I guess I can take a bubble bath or something."

"It'll go a lot faster if we had a third person, plus there's boxes of clothes, not just tools..."

"Ok I'll come, you don't have to beg, even though I do like it when you do," she said as she turned everything off and hopped of the bed and walked out of the room, glancing back to catch me watching her as she knew I would be.

We went back to the garage and informed him that Rita would be helping, so while dad and I grabbed all the tools and loaded them in the minivan, Rita grabbed the boxes and fit as many as she could in the car. Once we had everything packed as best as we could we drove off to the goodwill. When we got there they pointed us around the back of the store where they already had their own crew waiting to unload the cars, which was a big relief on my part seeing as some of the stuff was really heavy and it was a long walk into the store. They finished unloading everything in about ten minutes and we went back to the house and loaded the rest of the stuff in the minivan. We made it all fit but Rita had to sit in the space between the two front seats because it was so packed in the back. We pulled back up and did the same routine as the first time, and when they finished, the guy wrote dad a receipt and we were on our way.

"See now that wasn't so bad was it," dad said as we left the goodwill.

"Not for you guys, my little body can't handle that much exertion," Rita joked.

"Don't even try it, I've seen you pick Randy up with ease, can't handle that much exertion..."

Before I could respond my phone beeped with a text message from Stephanie. I opened it and was surprised to see a bikini shot of her acting like she was pulling off her top. I tried to catch myself before I made any expressions giving myself away but it was too late, both Rita and dad saw my face and I knew one of them would be anxious enough to question me.

"What was that? Somebody sent you a naked pic or something?" dad asked.

"Not naked no, it was a bikini shot," I said trying not to give up too much information.

"From Stephanie I'm assuming? You don't have to be all secretive it's normal."

"She doesn't usually send pictures like these."

"She will now, after everything that just happened? It's kind of almost expected."

"What do you mean expected?" Rita asked.

"She almost lost her boyfriend, she's gonna be doing all kinds of stuff to show him she loves him now, pictures are but the first step. She's not gonna beat around the bush anymore."

"I don't think she was beating around the bush in the first place," I said.

"Well now it'll be even more obvious, I wouldn't be surprised to walk in on you two having sex."

"Dad! Come on, really! I don't wanna think about Randy having sex with someone!" Rita yelled.

"I'm just saying, we don't know how long we have, don't waste time hiding."

His words hit home with me for a number of reasons, I'm living proof we don't know how long we have, and the time we do have we shouldn't have to be secretive about it, no matter what. I looked at Rita who was a little disturbed about what dad said about walking in on me and Stephanie having sex, I knew she wouldn't want to hear that. She took my phone and looked at the picture Stephanie sent me and then gave it back to me. She didn't say anything, she just looked at me and smiled, and then pulled out her phone and started texting, but she wouldn't let me see what about, it had me a little anxious and a little worried at the same time.

We pulled back into the driveway just as mom was finishing up watering her flowers and stuff. She saw me sitting in the front seat and winked, causing Rita to mock threaten her with her balled up fists, which mom shrugged off without a second thought.

"Thanks for helping out guys, I'll leave you alone to your nothing of a day now," dad said.

"Yeah, because it's been going just as I planned so far," I joked.

Dad walked over to mom and Rita and I went back upstairs to finally get away from everyone. She was still texting Stephanie and it was eating at me a little not knowing what was going on.

"So what are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing you'd know about, you were gone with the guys when it happened."

"When what happened? What are you talking about?"

"It's no big deal, just a girls only funtime story is all."

"No big deal? That's a very big deal? Come out with the details!"

"Nope, I'm not telling. I don't want dad giving you advice on how to not get caught."

"Oh. He was just talking, that's how guys are when it comes to sex."

"Really? So that means you're like that too?"

"I didn't say all guys, I don't go bragging to Chris every time we do something."

"Are you sure about that? Women aren't the only ones who like to gossip."

"I'm positive. Are you gonna give me any details, anything at all?"

"Nope, you're just gonna have to suffer your pretty little mind about it," she mocked.

"Then if you're not gonna tell me let's play so I don't have to think about it."

We grabbed the controllers and turned the game on. I paused to see if I would be interrupted yet again before we got the system on, nothing, so I relaxed and logged into my profile. I went through all the messages that had piled in my game inbox while I was gone and went back to the main screen to click on the game when there was a knock on the door.

"Good, you're back, Randy can I borrow you for a second," Aunt Lisa said poking her head in.

I knew it was coming. I tried to psych myself out but I still knew it was gonna happen. She saw the look on my face and knew she picked the wrong time to come in. "I was just about to..."

"I won't take that long, you'll be back in here before you know it."

When she said that Rita's phone started ringing the song we had set for Stephanie, and she waited a few rings before she answered it. "Should Rita come too?"

"Nooo trust me she's not gonna wanna come, plus she's on the phone, she'll be ok."

"I'll stay here if it won't take that long, it's Stephanie so I'll be ok," Rita said.

"See, she's fine. The sooner we leave the sooner we can get back."

I gave in and followed her downstairs out to her car that she had already parked on the street ready to go. "So what's this thing that'll only take a second?" I asked.

She paused for a second and looked straight ahead. "I need you to come to my house with me."

"What? Your house? That's not a second, you live forty-five minutes away!"

"We'll be in and out I promise. An inspector's coming to check out my house, while I'm with him I need you to cut the grass, it probably looks like a jungle by now."

"Jeez Aunt Lisa, that's a long way there and back. You can't get mom to go?"

"She's making dinner for when the Wilson's come by later."

"What about dad? He'd probably be more help than I am."

"He's still trying to get the garage in order, he'll be out there all night, and you know Rita can't work a lawnmower. Come on Randy, help out your favorite Auntie..."

I sighed, that was cheating and she knew it. "Ok I'll help, but you owe me!"

"Ok no problem, whatever you want. Let's go before he's sitting there waiting for us."

We got in and she drove off down the street and before long we were on the freeway headed to her house. I pulled out my phone and texted Rita I'd been swindled into going all the way to Aunt Lisa's house, and just as I expected she wasn't too pleased.

"What? Her house? Why?"

"She's got some inspector guy coming to look at it or something."

"What does that have to do with you?"

"She wants me to cut the grass so the house looks more presentable."

"What am I supposed to do until you get back?"

"Watch TV I guess? I didn't think I was gonna be coming out to her house."

"I guess I can take a bubble bath or something. Try not to be gone too long."

"I'll try not to, especially after you just put an image of you covered in bubbles in my head."

"If you get back here you might get to see the real thing. ;)"

I put the phone up and tried to focus on anything but Rita sitting in a bubble bath, which was extremely hard, no pun intended.

"Rita I'm guessing? She knows you're coming out to my house?"

"Yeah, so we really need to step on it so we can get back."

"Bribed you with sex huh? Don't worry, you'll have plenty of time for all that later."

"So what exactly are we coming here for?"

"An inspector is coming out to see if my house is livable again."

"Is it finally finished?"

"I don't know, I haven't seen it since the week I moved all my stuff out, but if he's coming it must be close to finished. That grass probably looks awful."

"How am I cutting the grass if you moved all your stuff away?"

"I left some stuff in the garage since it wasn't damaged, the lawnmower being one of them. It should be a quick pass of the house then tell me what's going on then we're on our way."

"Now that you just said that the exact opposite is gonna happen now."

"Then we'll make the most of it, a couple hours won't kill us."

We managed to shave some time off getting to her house since there was pretty much no traffic and we hit a lot of green lights, and when we pulled up there was already a car sitting in her driveway, so that saved more time from having to wait on him.

"Ok I'm gonna go talk to the inspector and find out what's what with the house, you can go ahead and get started on the grass, do the front first. I knew it would look horrendous. The gas is in the back, we should be finished before you if all goes right," Aunt Lisa said.

I took the gas can and she handed me the key to the garage and I went in past all the stuff she had blocking the lawnmower and pulled it out, making sure to avoid damaging any of her stuff in the process. I filled it up and rolled to the front to see they were already in the house, a good sign, so I started it up and went to work cutting the front grass. Her front yard was kinda big, and the back was even bigger, but the grass was like a foot high from not being cut in so long that I had to take my time, or the lawnmower would keep cutting off. I had the front yard done in about fifteen minutes and swung around to the back, and in all that time they were still in the house. It looked pretty good on the outside, but I guess the insides a different story since that's the part that's always occupied. It took a little longer to cut the back and as I was finishing up they both popped out the back door for a second and looked around, then they were back in the house. I finished up the back and checked to see if they were done. The inspector's car was gone but now Aunt Lisa was standing in the front yard on the phone, so I put the lawnmower up and got the weed whacker to get the parts the lawnmower couldn't. Another five minutes passed and I'd finished with all the grass, and worked up quite a sweat while I was at it. I put the whacker back in the garage and closed it and went back to the front just as Aunt Lisa was getting off the phone.

"So what's the verdict? Is your house finished?" I asked.

"Yes and no. It's stable but there are a couple issues with the electricity that need to be fixed, and I need to put in a carbon monoxide detector, other than that everything looks good."

"Well I'm finished and I put everything back, I just need to wash my face off before we leave."

I went in the house and she followed behind me. The entire downstairs was empty except for a table and some chairs the people who rebuilt the house probably used, but she'd probably throw that away when she moved her stuff back in. It didn't look like the same house, everything was brand new and looked professionally done; the walls, the floors, the fireplace in the living room, the sink and cabinets in the kitchen, it probably cost a fortune for all of it.

"This looks amazing Aunt Lisa, how much did it cost you?"

"Practically nothing, insurance covered it all; I just paid for the cabinets and the sink."

"Where did you put all your stuff, you only brought some stuff to our house."

"It's in storage around the corner. I'll bring it back when the house is cleared livable again."

I grabbed a rag and took off my shirt and splashed water on myself, wiping off the sweat as best I could without soap. "We'd better get back, it's been almost two hours, any longer and everyone's gonna be blowing up our phones looking for us."

I felt Aunt Lisa press her body into my back and put her arms around me, feeling on my bare chest as she moaned in my ear and kissed me on the neck. "What's the hurry?"

"Aunt Lisa no! What are you doing? We have to go back!"

"Says the boy who just took off his shirt in front of his extremely horny aunt..."

"I was just washing the sweat off of me, I wasn't thinking about anything."

"Sure you weren't. Your mother told me what you did."

"What do you mean what I did? What did I do?"

"She told me how you seduced her," she said as her hands worked down to my crotch.

I flung around in disbelief. "She what? She said I seduced her? She tricked me into going into the garage and then locked me in, he held me hostage! I seduced HER!"

"Ooh you look so sexy when you're angry! Why don't you take your pants off and tell me all about how she seduced you," she said as she tugged at my pants.

"It's not gonna work Aunt Lisa, you're not gonna trick me like mom did."

"I don't have to trick you, as hard as your cock is right now I can tell you wanna fuck me as much as I wanna fuck you, you just don't wanna admit it."

She got face to face with me and pushed my shorts and boxers down in one push and wrapped her hand around my cock. There was no point in trying to resist, she had her hand firmly gripped around it and was stroking it as she kissed the sides of my face.

"I guess somebody doesn't wanna leave," Aunt Lisa said in my ear.

"I can't, Rita is waiting for me back at the house, we have to go..."

"Don't worry, I'll save some for her, I can't promise how much though as horny as I am."

She pulled her Betty Boop shirt over her head and unhooked her bra from the front, then she dropped down to her knees and squeezed her tits together around my cock and started giving me a titjob right there, I hoped that inspector didn't have a reason to come back.

"See? I haven't even really touched you and you're enjoying yourself."

"You shouldn't be touching me at all, I said no and you basically ignored me."

"Well next time say it like you mean it, and not like you really mean yes," she grinned.

She took the tip of my cock in her mouth and put an end to anything I was about to say. Her nipples were extra hard by now and were rubbing against my legs as she jerked my cock with her tits. She took her heels off and slid out of her jeans and was kneeling in front of me holding my cock in nothing but a thong that her ass was too big for.

"How the hell are you still single?" I found myself asking.

She smiled as she stood up in front of me. "You should already know the answer to that."

She smashed her tits to my chest and kissed me, and I kissed her back. She was rubbing any part of me she could get her hands on, and they finally stopped on my cock. She broke the kiss and turned us around so she was against the counter and hopped on it. She pulled her underwear to the side with one hand and pulled me towards her pussy by my cock with the other and slapped it against her pussy, making her cringe whenever I hit her clit. I grabbed the sides of her hips and shoved myself into her, which she didn't expect, and threw her head back and screamed out loud as a reflex.

"Oh fuck! That hurt a little but it felt so good too!"

She let her legs dangle beside me and bounce around on their own as my cock filled up her pussy over and over. She was leaning back on her elbows with her huge tits swinging around from the force of being fucked. I grabbed ahold of them like I did with mom earlier and squeezed them, which made her a lot hornier since she loved having her tits played with.

"Oh yes, squeeze those big titties while you pound that pussy! Squeeze them harder!"

I did as she asked and squeezed them harder, molding them like play doh in my hands as I rolled her nipples through my fingers. I leaned down and took her left nipple in my mouth and she lifted it up like she was feeding it to me as she cradled the back of my head. Just like in the garage, the smell of sex was quickly filling the air the more I slammed into her wet pussy, but I didn't think that, the fact that the windows were uncovered and anyone who wanted to look in could have, or someone making a surprise drop in would've stopped her. She used my neck as leverage to pull herself up and stopped me from fucking her so she could get off the counter.

"I want you to bend me over the counter and fuck me."

"What, no please or trying to seduce me, just straight bend you over and fuck you?"

"Are you gonna ask me a bunch of questions or are you gonna shove that cock back in me?"

"I was just asking, but if that's what you want..."

I pulled her thong to the side only to reveal that she had a butt plug lodged in her ass, and it wasn't one of those real tiny ones either. "Where did this come from?"

"Your mom's dresser. I've been trying to get a feel for them lately."

An evil thought crossed my mind. If she wanted to get a feel for it, why not give her the real thing? I slapped her on the ass and grabbed the plug and slowly started to pull it out of her ass. She let out a small shriek when I pulled it all the way out and dropped it in the sink, then I put the head of my cock at her asshole and slowly pushed in.

"You just always have to fuck me in the ass don't you?" Aunt Lisa moaned as I entered her.

"You wouldn't let me do it if you didn't like it," I retaliated as I pushed all the way in.

She reached behind me and grabbed my wrist and squeezed tight as my cock sat in her asshole, and when she got used to me I pulled all the way out and pulled her all the way back to me.

"That's it, just like that, fuck me in the ass just like that, nice and slow."

I kept up with the long slow strokes to give her time to get adjusted to me since she wasn't big on anal like mom was, even Rita liked anal more than Aunt Lisa, but that would change in time. She slowly started grinding her ass into me and in no time was keeping up with my thrusts, even egging me to go faster, and so I did. I grabbed a chunk of her hair and put my hand in the small of her back to make it arch and fucked her faster. It was taking her a while to get used to the hairpulling and back arching, but she slowly started to warm up to it.

"Fuck! My ass is gonna be so sore after this, but it feels so good!"

"You had a buttplug in all day, your ass was gonna be sore anyways."

"It was just sitting there, not driving itself in full force while it pulled my hair!"

"Good point, but you brought this on yourself, if we left, you wouldn't have a cock up your ass."

"And that's exactly why we didn't leave, I'd rather have a cock than a buttplug any day."

"Be careful what you ask for."

I let her hair go and grabbed hold of both her titties and squeezed them so hard that I thought I might've really hurt her, but she just kept moaning and moaning as if it was the best feeling in the world. I knew she loved having her tits squeezed but that was insane, either she really, really loves it or she's just that horny, or both, any other woman definitely would have taken my head off for a stunt like that, well, maybe mom would've liked it too.