An Incest Birthday Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey Randy, what did everybody say?" Ashley asked as she answered the phone.

"They're all here, you're on speakerphone, they all agreed," I said.

"Ok. I'm glad everybody agreed, I wanted to..."

"We only agreed because Randy said you changed," Chris cut her off. "If you're playing us tell us now, we're not coming over there to be made fools out of again."

"I'm not playing you, I swear. I really just wanna hang out. I know you don't trust me but after a while you'll see I'm telling the truth."

"I thought we were dorks? Now all of a sudden we're the "it" crew? What gives?"

"I'm not proud of the way I used to be. You guys are actual friends to each other, and I wanna be a part of it. I don't remember what it's like to have actual friends."

"What, Becky Carina, and Dana aren't actual friends?" Stephanie asked sarcastically.

"They just did whatever I told them to do, or would drop each other if a guy or something came up, we were more of a mean girls gossip clique than friends. I told them how Randy almost died and they were ashamed of how they acted like me. They might not make an immediate change like me, but they definitely won't act like we used to."

"She almost sounds convincing. Well like Randy said, we'll come, but don't expect us to be all close friends or nothing, that's gonna take more than one day," Chris said.

"I get it, and I know it'll take time, but it's worth it. I want you guys to think of me as a close friend. I promise we'll all have fun tomorrow, watch, you'll see."

"Alright we'll see you tomorrow afternoon then ok?" I asked.

"Ok, see everybody tomorrow," Ashley said then ended the call.

"So, what do you guys think?" Rita asked. "Sound believable or not?"

"Kinda, the old Ashley never looked for approval like that, but it's too early to judge. HURRY UP! POP MY BUBBLE BEFORE I GO OFF SCREEN!" Stephanie said.

"I'm with Steph, it's too early to tell. I wanna believe her, but she burned us too much, I don't wanna let my guard down and it happens again," Chris followed.

"This is definitely genuine. You should've seen her at the hospital when you left, it's like she had a mental breakdown. It finally sunk in how rotten she was and that she almost cost Randy his life and she broke down, she actually cried right in front of me, I mean fully crying."

"And she came to visit me almost every day, that right there is saying something. The hospital bills and the buying the video games don't stand out as much since she's rich and that probably didn't phase her, it was the fact that she remembered almost every game I talked about, and she took time out of her day to come see me, if that doesn't say change, I don't know what does. I'm willing to give her one more genuine chance without suspicion," I said.

"Well when you put it like that I guess we don't really have a choice do we?" Chris said.

"I'm just saying, one legit chance, and if she messes up it's on her, she can't say we didn't fully trust her or nothing, besides, we could actually have fun, it's possible."

"Yeah when there's no ulterior motives, we did have fun once or twice," Stephanie said.

"Ok, we'll go with it, I'll go with this blind faith you have in her, watch the thwomp, don't push me into the thwomp, DON'T PUSH ME INTO THE THWOMP! Asshole," Chris said as I laughed.

"OK EVERYONE, DINNER'S READY," one of the women yelled up the stairs.

"OK, WE GOTTA GET TO A SAVE POINT AND WE'LL BE DOWN," Rita yelled back.

"Why are the only saves after you beat a castle? That's so dumb!" Stephanie complained.

"Let's hurry up, she made bbq chicken and I'm starving again," I said.

We flew through the next two courses without trying to get power-ups or anything just so we could get to the castle and save, which took a little longer since Chris seemed to gravitate to every hole on the map. We finally got it saved and headed downstairs right around when they just about finished setting everything on the table. What a spread it was; fried bbq chicken, macaroni and cheese, green beans, orange pop, and for dessert there was a chocolate cake on the table, my absolute favorite meal laid out right in front of me.

"Mom this looks amazing!" I said as I soaked in the buffet sitting in front of me.

"I told you I'd make your favorite meal when you came home," mom said.

"Mom, take notes, every Friday, we have to have this," Chris joked.

"Then you should have been here taking notes," Marie replied.

We laughed at Chris as we sat down ready to load up our plates, but before we could reach for any food Marie held out her arms over everything to get our attention.

"Everyone wait, I don't know if you usually do it or not, but since it is a special occasion, I thought it'd be nice if we had a toast of wine before we ate."

We all looked around at each other. "No not at all, you wanna do the honors?" mom asked.

She nodded as she pulled a bottle of wine from under the table and grabbed a set of wine glasses from behind her. She filled up ten glasses and passed them around to everyone at the table and we all raised our glasses in unison.

"A toast, to this wonderful looking spread of food we're about to devour, to life, to happiness, and most important, to Randy making a full recovery, we weren't ready for you to leave us yet, the world just wouldn't be the same without you. TO LIFE!"

"TO LIFE!" we all said simultaneously as we downed our glasses of wine.

"There's an extra glass, who's that one for?" Aunt Lisa asked.

"Well since noone wants it..." Marie said as she finished off the last glass.

In response to her finishing the last of the wine, everyone started filling their plates the second she tipped the glass back. Pretty soon we were all chowing down on the mouth-watering spread mom had prepared for us, and even though she made another army size serving, we knew there wouldn't be much left over when we were done since everyone's first overflowing plate serving took away half the food.

"So Randy, now that you're a free man again you gonna pick back up where you left off, or are you gonna do something different now?" Jim asked after he swallowed a mouthful of food.

"I thought about that, I have a couple options I'm considering," I responded.

"Oh yeah, like what?"

I looked at Rita to make sure it was ok if I told everyone what we'd been talking about earlier, and she nodded yes. "Well Rita and I were talking earlier today, and we're thinking of moving."

Mom, dad, and Aunt Lisa looked up surprised, and so did Chris and Stephanie, but Jim and Marie looked excited. "Oh well that's great news! Do you know when? Where?" Marie asked.

"We don't know yet on either, we're not sure if might follow through on it yet, right now it's just a thought until we can figure out some stuff."

The look on everyone's faces eased a little, but I could tell they'd be asking us some questions later, mom especially. I tried to think of a way to slowly ease into another conversation, but nothing was coming to mind, and I didn't wanna have an awkward silence moment.

"So does anyone else have some news they wanna share?" Rita jumped in.

"Yeah we do," dad said. "You all know how our anniversary is coming up in a couple weeks right? We weren't sure what we wanted to do, and I was having a hard time thinking of something, then a commercial for a getaway cruise came on, so we checked, and they had slots open for our anniversary weekend! We're going on the three day Carnival cruise!"

"That's great dad! I'm glad you guys decided to do something!" Rita said.

"We almost didn't, we thought it wouldn't have been right going on a cruise with Randy still in a coma, but we knew he'd wake up, and going would give us something else to think about, so we said what the heck and signed up, the tickets came last week," mom said.

"Oh that's amazing! I always wanted to go on one of those cruises, but every time we got around to it something came up to mess up our plans," Marie said.

"Well you know, it might not be too late to get some tickets," dad said.

"Oh no, we couldn't impose on you like that! It's your anniversary weekend, you should spend it alone with each other not with us," Jim said.

Mom perked up. "No that's actually a good idea! I'm sure we could all use the time away from the kids, you should come, Lisa you should come too, I mean if you're not still..."

"I am, thanks but no thanks, I'll be staying away from open ocean thank you," Aunt Lisa said.

"What happened with the ocean?" I asked.

"That's a story for another time when I'm not around, or possibly drunk."

"So you guys wanna come? We'll have a great time we just know it," mom said.

"Are you sure it's ok? It's your... how long anniversary?"

"It's our fifteenth, we've been married since we were twenty, wow how time flies. Yes we're sure Marie, how you two have to come, so get online and buy tickets!"

"As long as it's ok with you then ok, we're going on a cruise! Are you sure you don't wanna come Lisa? It would be a lot of fun?"

"I'm sure, besides, my house is just about repaired, I'm gonna be moving back home soon, I need to be here to finalize any details that come up."

"Oh well now you have to come! Please Lisa, it's not just any cruise, it's a Carnival cruise!"

"Yeah Aunt Lisa, you should go, if anything comes up we know how to get to your house, and with technology now we can send you any paperwork they have," I said.

"Now you have everyone pulling for you Lisa, so what's it gonna be?" Jim asked.

She sat there while everyone stared at her waiting for an answer. Whatever happened that was keeping her from going on the cruise was weighing heavily on her, but on the other hand she could see how much everyone else wanted her to go, how much they wanted her there, and in the end that overruled any fear she might have had. "Ok fine, you all win, I'll go," Aunt Lisa said.

Marie did that excited schoolgirl clap and squealed. "Yay! This is gonna be so much fun! We can have a girls day, lay out on the deck and have all the men check us out..."

"Hey now, there will be no "checking out" by other men, other women now..." dad laughed.

"Quick question, while we're on this trip, what will the kids be doing?" Jim asked.

"We'll be fine, we're all adults, we don't need a babysitter dad," Chris said.

"We could all stay at the same house, either at our house or here," Stephanie said.

"Yeah we can have a sleepover for the whole weekend, just us," Rita added.

"Yeah and once we're gone our house will filled with all types of kids breaking our stuff, stepping on our furniture and having sex in our room," mom said.

"Come on mom, we don't even know that many people. If any, it might be a few more people besides us, and after the last party we went to that definitely won't be happening," I said.

"Don't worry about us, we'll be fine, you're the ones who have to be worried. You have to hope they have three tickets left, hope they have three spots available on the same days as theirs, hope they have extra rooms available, hope that they still have the buffet thing open, AND you have to hope they don't charge extra for last minute, that's a lot of hope," Chris said.

"They'll be fine, we've trusted them with stuff way more important than watching a house and they came through with flying colors, they'll be ok," Aunt Lisa defended us.

"Yeah you're right, we have no reason not to trust them. Ok then it's settled, trip for five on a Carnival cruise, with all the brats left behind," Jim joked.

"I think this deserves another toast," I said brazenly.

"Unfortunately Marie killed the whole bottle," dad laughed and we all followed suit.

We spent the rest of dinner talking little details of what we were all gonna do on that weekend as we finished off the rest of the feast mom made for us. As usual we cleared everything on the table, barely having enough room left for cake, but we made it work, and combined with some vanilla ice cream, it put an end to a perfect dinner. All the parentals were still discussing the trip while dad grabbed his laptop so Jim could get tickets for the rest of them, and I was stuffed and was getting a little hot, so I excused myself and went to sit on the porch to digest my food and cool down, it wasn't long before Rita, Stephanie, and Chris were coming out behind me. Rita squeezed in the same chair as me and lay her head on my shoulder and Steph and Chris sat in the rocking chair, it was silent for a second, but we knew what was coming.

"So uh, when are you guys gonna move?" Stephanie asked.

"We don't know, we don't even know where we're going," Rita replied.

"Is it somewhere far? Like out of state or something like that?" Chris asked.

"We thought about a few places out of state, but nothing definite yet."

Stephanie looked concerned. "What about us? You're just gonna leave after you just got back? In case you haven't noticed, you're our only friends, unless we're counting Ashley."

"We were just entertaining the idea, we haven't even thought it through," I said.

"Besides, we were gonna see if you guys wanted to come too, I mean we can't leave town without our running buddies! We need you guys out there," Rita added.

"We are still technically dating each other so it makes sense we'd be there, unless you went to another state or something, oooh that's why isn't it! so you don't have to hide!"

"In a nutshell yeah, we had a scene in the park earlier where an older couple thought we were together, and that sparked the whole idea," I said.

"What about our parents? Can we just leave them like that? Especially you Randy, fresh out of a coma and talking about leaving, your mom will cry," Chris said.

"We know, that's why it's just a thought right now, but it's a serious one."

"We should go to Seattle, I always hear good things about Seattle, and we could drive back in a day to visit. It's just far enough, but not too far," Stephanie said.

"We were thinking Seattle too, or maybe the east coast, like Chicago or Cleveland, somewhere with snow, all this heat gets old after a while. We could even try Philly."

"Let's not jump the gun on anything, one thing at a time. We don't even know what we're gonna have for breakfast tomorrow," Chris laughed.

"What are we gonna do once we don't have to hide in public anymore?" Stephanie asked.

"Whatever we want, that's the driving force behind this," Rita said.

"Like getting caught having a threesome in the park? Or at the beach? Or at the mall?"

"Hey, you have your own brother to push up on, leave mine alone!"

"When are you gonna share? I'll share mine, here, take him, we'll trade."

"I'm sitting right here!" Chris said.

"Yeah that's the problem, go over there and sit with Rita!"

"Stop trying to pimp me out, I'm not a piece of meat you can..."

"Oh boo hoo like you'd really put up a fight, You'd have your head between her legs in a second if you could, you're not fooling anyone!"

He held a stern face, but broke in a smile. "Ok you're right, but that's not the point."

"Yeah that's what I thought. All jokes aside though Rita you know I'm just kidding, I wouldn't push up on Randy unless you and Chris were ok with it."

"I know you wouldn't, I just need more time is all. I don't know if I could watch Randy with someone else yet, and I promised I'd never let another man inside me, I'm sorry Chris."

"Hey it's no problem, there's always other stuff, like Stephanie said."

"Really? You're ok with not having sex with me but Randy can have sex with Stephanie?"

"I don't own her, and she still loves me only, so why not, it's only one time, unless you take yourself completely off the table, then I have to put my foot down."

"How did we jump from talking about moving to sex so easily?" I asked.

"Simple. We're all perverts. No ifs, ands, or asses about it," Stephanie laughed.

"I can just imagine us all living in the same house."

"We'll get a first-hand look a couple weeks from now, if they can get the tickets," Chris said.

"Let's go back in and see before we get excited and can't do it," Rita said.

We went back in to pretty much the same scene we left; everyone was sitting at the table planning the trip with Jim in front of the laptop. They were all still in good spirits, even Aunt Lisa who was skeptical about going, so everything must have worked out.

"So did you get the tickets?" Stephanie asked.

"Yep, and they had a special for birthdays and anniversaries, each room you get could be upgraded for another hundred dollars, so we'll all be staying in the best rooms, with unlimited food and activities, and five passes to the casino, all for two hundred less than I planned on paying for the basic rooms, and if we can sell your mom and dads tickets they already bought, it'll be even cheaper! This is gonna be a fantastic trip!" Jim said happily.

"You sound really excited dad, maybe we should come with you guys," Chris said.

"Now that I think about it it's gonna be crowded, they probably won't have any decent cable, no other kids anywhere, nothing but seafood, yeah you kids won't wanna come," he retorted.

"Fine, we know when we're not wanted, we have plans anyway," Stephanie said.

"See, there you go, you wouldn't wanna come anyway. We're just about set with the hard part, now all we need to do is pack some clothes, which is gonna take Marie the whole two weeks until we leave to decide which six outfits she's gonna look best in."

"Six? We're gonna be on a boat for three days, that's at least twelve outfits, plus bathing suits, plus lounge clothes, plus all my hair care needs, there's so much to pack!" Marie said.

"See what I mean, the entire two weeks. She's gonna have six suitcases for a three day vacation by the time she's done, eight when she's done buying stuff on the boat."

I saw the moment to slip in some words of wisdom, and humor. "Welcome to adulthood Jim, just remember, a happy wife is a happy life," I laughed as I pat him on the back.

"I always liked you Randy," Marie said as she grabbed my face and kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah make fun now, when you get in our position those words are gonna come back and bite you in the ass, so enjoy this moment now," dad said.

"Ok, that's enough vacation talk for now, it's past a few of our bedtimes, Mike," Aunt Lisa said.

"Yeah it is getting pretty late, we'll call you with the rest of the details and whatnot tomorrow, then we can check on what's all gonna be available on the boat so we know exactly what we need to bring, correction, so we know exactly what to make the men carry," Marie laughed.

"Why do I get the feeling our anniversary is gonna turn into a girls weekend?" dad asked.

"Because it is, don't worry, I'll make sure you get one of those nights to yourself," Jim said. "Ok, up and out, let's go before it gets too late."

They all gathered up their things and hugged each other goodbye. When Stephanie came around to hug me she squeezed a little tighter than normal, and even though our parents we're there she still kissed me on the lips, which made Chris kiss Rita as well. I suppose it was just to keep up appearances in front of our dads who were still clueless to our true relationships, but I couldn't help feeling there was something else attached to the kiss. We waved at them from the porch as they got in their car and drove off, and went back into the house. I looked at Rita who was staring back at me, not saying anything, just standing there softly looking at me.

"I just know you're all gonna be on the phone all day tomorrow talking about every little part of this trip, good thing I have work," dad said. "I'm going to bed, early day tomorrow, goodnight."

"Goodnight dad," Rita and I said as we started to follow him upstairs, but was stopped by mom.