An Incongreenient Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You think so huh?" he asked, pressing his lips against my neck. I nodded my agreement.

"Well, in that case I think we're going to be a lot closer to solving global warming by the end of tonight," he whispered, pulling my body up and aiming his cock for my warm pussy.

We both let out gasps as he sunk into me. I leaned back into his shoulder, my long falling down and tickling his chest. I panted as I moved up slowly, then sinking back down, gaining a comfortable rhythm. I leaned forward, supporting myself with my arms on the headboard as I began bouncing on his cock.

"Mmm," I cried, as his hands cupped my breasts. Beads of sweat gathered between my breasts, as I worked my body up and down against him.

"Uh, uh," I cried as his hands dug into my hips, his fingers finding my clit through my folds of wet flesh. I cried out as he bit my skin, and his hand cradled my ass against him, thrusting up into me faster.

Our bodies began to make a loud slapping noise, as my head dropped back, my hair wet at the edges of my face.

"Finn," I moaned, squeezing my cunt around him on a downstroke.

"Oh fuck," he grimaced, digging further into my flesh. I tried to look at him from over my shoulder, but my dark veil of hair hid his face.

"Mmm, I want you on top baby," I said between panting gasps. He rubbed my clit harder, chuckling behind me,

"I don't know. I'm kind of - oh Jesus -liking this view," he moaned as I picked up my speed.

"Fuck," I cried as he thrust up against me, driving his cock further into me, " I bet you are," I gasped.

"But I want to look at you, not our feet," I sighed clenching my muscles around him.

"Oh God," he groaned, " - Okay whatever," he said lifting me off of him. He quickly slid around my body, grabbing my ass in his hands.

"Always have to have it your way, don't you?" he teased, kissing me.

"Mmhmm," I moaned into his mouth. He slid into me unceremoniously and spread my legs further apart with his hands.

"Oh fuck, fuck," I panted as he hooked my ankles in his arms, thrusting his pelvis deep against mine, filling me completely.

"Christ," he groaned harshly, taking long deep strokes, nearly pulling all the way out of my pussy before plunging back in.

"Fuck me," I whimpered, pushing my breasts together, meeting his thrusts with my hips.

"Unh - I -am - fucking - you - sweetheart," Finn groaned between pants. His body was sweaty and the tendons in his neck were tensing as he thrust in and out of me.

"Fuck me like youmean it," I teased, bringing my hand down to my clit.

"Oh, you don't think I mean it huh?" he breathed, leaning over me. I shook my head, biting back a smile. He brought my legs around his back, my ankles crisscrossing, as he started pounding my body.

"Oh god, oh god," I panted, our headboard slapping into the wall.

"Baby, I'm gonna come, oh god," I cried, pulling him down to me, clinging to his body.

"That's it baby, come all over my fucking cock," he grunted into my ear. And with that I tensed around him, my body going weak, as I felt my climax hitting me, screaming into his shoulder.

He stopped moving inside me, just kissing my neck and jaw and up to my lips as I came down from my orgasmic high. I finally opened my eyes to see his goofy grin, undoubtedly pleased with himself. In return, I squeezed down on him hard.

"Fuck," he grimaced, "You're going to pay for that," he smiled.

He began pumping again, harder and faster, moving for his pleasure this time. I held on to him, trying to keep up with his manic pace, and his panting breaths became erratic, signifying his approaching climax.

"That's it baby," I whispered in his ear.

"Come inside me baby, give it to me," I cooed, as he grunted in response. He grabbed my hips forcefully, carnally humping my body, our flesh meeting in a symphony of slapping sounds.

His thrusting slowed and I felt him jerking inside of me. I moaned dramatically, begging him to fill me with his come, and with a final guttural growl, he did just that. He collapsed on top of me, kissing my face, and stroking my hair. I stroked the edges of his jaw, and he readjusted our bodies, resting me in the nook of his side.

"I like these little matches we've been having," I sighed.

"Matches?" he chuckled, his chest moving up and down slowly with his slowing breathing.

"Well, yeah. Instead of hitting each other with gloves in a ring, we take out frustration out in a bed, with a little less violence," I said, tracing my fingers down his stomach.

"You're nutty," he laughed. "I'm going to go get some water, do you want anything, Rocky?" he asked teasing me.

"Funny," I grinned, "I'd like some water too."

He got up and I lazily admired his nakedness as he headed off to the kitchen. Returning momentarily he came back and put the glasses next to our bed.

"Can you grab me some underwear," I said, putting my tank top on.

"Of course," he said walking over to my dresser. He poked through the drawer, amused at my array of undergarments, ranging in styles and materials.

"I should really start buying organic panties, jump on the green bandwagon," I giggled.

"No - when it comes to your underwear, I think you should keep everything just the way it is," he smiled naughtily, tossing a pair of black lacy boyshorts at me.

"These?" I asked, scrunching my nose. "These are not sleeping undies," I sighed as he walked towards me. He slid back into the bed, pulling me under him.

"No," he sighed, "Those are more like round two undies," he whispered, kissing me.

12