An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie and I cleaned up the few cups that were left out and then went to our room. I couldn't restrain myself and pulled her over my lap and laid a firm spank of her beautiful ass.

"Oh yes. I hope you do that often. It turns me on when you show me that I am yours. I love you so much." We undressed and as I was positioned over her and the crown of my cock was just at the entrance to her pussy, I asked, "When are you going to tell me about this sharing arrangement?"

"Tomorrow or the next day. Just fuck me now. I want you."

"No, now or no fucking for Natalie tonight."

"Shit. Alright. While you were gone, Sheila and I fucked and she is wonderful. So when we move in, she will share our bed with us occasionally. You will love fucking her too. Now fuck me."

"I am going to fuck her too?"

"Yes. You make the big decisions and I make our bedroom decisions. We aren't going to cheat on each other. We will always share a woman together. It will be better that way. She is here for the next year and a half and her husband is back in Seattle; so we will help keep her sanity. Now shut up with the questions. There is pussy waiting with your name on it and she is hungry."

"She is always hungry."

"Yes she is, for you only. By the way, eight months before we finish here, I am going to stop taking my pills and we are going to start our family. So we have about eighteen months to find a place around here to live and raise our kids." Then she pushed herself onto me and began moaning. I didn't know anything else to do except to join her in her moaning until I emptied one last load inside her for the night.

In spite of the excitement of our night, the next day I spent with the gardener and maintenance crew and found out the general layout and schedule of work. I also got the planting calendar for the area and the things that the kitchen needed and wanted. To do everything, I would need to expand the garden by at least twice the area. When I surveyed the available equipment, I discovered that we needed a number of additional tools. I checked with Sheila about bringing things up to the retreat. She told me that the weekends were to worst because of new arrivals and departures but that the weekdays were usually lighter and the boat could bring almost anything that could be carried by hand on any day. I kept that in mind and began planning on what I was going to get.

Natalie spent the day with the woman in the books store and post office and learned what the procedures were there. When we were out, she needed to spend a day in training at the post office in town to be certified to handle the mail. She picked up the book store procedures in an hour. On Tuesday, Nat went with me to the end of the lake and we had burger, fries and a beer at the grill there while I waited for the satellite phone to free up. When I called Dan's office I heard the words I had been waiting for. The voice said, "It's over. All is clear." I hung up and couldn't wait to tell Nat, but before I got back to her, I froze as I remembered Dan's words "exactly" all clear.'" Something was wrong and I didn't know how to find out what. I bought newspaper from the day before but found nothing of interest in it. So now we had to go back and rethink our position and plan.

We talked about it and decided that there was no place safer than here. So we decided to cut short our week in town and get back to the retreat as quickly as possible. I decided that I would go down on Friday and take the train to Spokane and get the truck and trailer and things and bring them back to the area and park them in several storage facilities around the area. That would help if we needed to escape quickly. Natalie would come down lake with the others as we had planned. I would pick her up on Sunday and we would take care of the things we would need to do and then hole up until Friday and go back to the retreat.

I asked one of our new friends called Swede if he knew of a safe place to store a travel trailer for the winter, He replied that he had a shed on his barn that he didn't use any more and that I could store it there for free. His farm was only about thirty miles from the lake and was an easy drive. He offered to lead us there on Monday after we had dinner on Sunday night. I quickly agreed because then the trailer would be close but very out of sight to any prying eyes. I could park the truck in a long term storage area with a tarp over it and leave the other bag in the trailer. On the whole I liked that plan because it minimized our exposure and could be arranged in the few days we wanted to be 'outside.'

On Friday, Natalie went down to the boat with me and kissed me goodbye and I left to go down lake for the first time in two weeks and back into the outside world. I had heard nothing about news or anything since we had arrived.

While I waited for the bus, I called Dan's office and almost hated to hear what might be in my message box. I was holding my breath while I punched nine and then I heard "all clear" and the massage was over. Before I had time to think, the bus arrived and I boarded for the half hour drive to the rail station. I waited until I got there before I called; but this time I called Tim's office and asked for Tim. He was on the line instantly. "Thank God, Dan was beginning to worry about you. I guess you figured out that the first one was bogus."

"Yes, and I almost shit when I realized that it was bad and I didn't know what to do."

"You did the right thing. Listen, Dan is tied up all weekend wrapping this whole thing up. He told me to tell you that it is all over and wants to know when you can come in."

"It would be late Tuesday or early Wednesday morning, if that is ok?"

"That would be perfect. Listen guy, relax and put your gun away; you are safe except maybe from an irate husband. I've got a client here now. Plan on staying for dinner with my wife and I. You haven't met her yet."

"I'll plan on it as soon as my heart starts beating again."

"Take care, Jeff. You are safe now."

I hung up the phone and looked around for Natalie to share the news with but, of course, she wasn't there. All I could do was sit in a bar or restaurant for eight hours until the train came or.......I called a cab and when he arrived, I told him to take me to a farm store and stick around while I shopped and then we would go somewhere else. He called his boss and got the ok to drive one fare around for awhile.

I went in the farm store and ordered a dozen rakes and hoes, six shovels, two dozen garden gloves and two mini-tillers. I paid cash for them and told him that I would pick them up the following Thursday. He said they would be ready. Then I had cabbie drive me to a wedding dress store and picked out a cream color wedding dress and I told the owner that my fiance' would be in on Monday for a fitting and that we needed to pick it up on Thursday evening. She said it would be ready. Finally, I had him drop me off at a bank and I paid him $50 for the ride. He smiled and said thanks and to call and ask for him again.

I went in and opened an account in the name of Jeff and Natalie Franklin and deposited $25,000 cash in the account. He of course needed verification of the source of the funds. I showed him a withdrawal slip from the previous month when I withdrew that amount from my Texas bank. He called my bank and confirmed that the transaction was legitimate. While he had my banker on the phone, I asked to speak to him and authorized him to transfer the rest of my funds to this bank and close my account as I was going to be a permanent resident of this area. He said that he was sorry to lose my business since I had been a good customer. I told him that my life had changed and that this was where I was going to settle down. The two managers exchanged transfer information. Now my funds were where I could access them. I told him that I would bring my wife to be in on Monday to sign the signature card. He thanked me and shook my hand as I walked out of the door. Then I went to a restaurant and ordered a late lunch salad and a glass of wine. I only had to wait four hours for the train.

I walked around the town and found a real estate office and picked up a magazine which listed a wide variety of properties for sale. I put it in my bag to read on the train. Then I bought a couple more magazines and did the same. I killed two more hours that way and finally just went to the station and sat down with a cup of coffee and waited for the train. It dawned on me that it would be too late to eat on the train. I went to the nearby convenience store and bought a couple of things and carried them with me for snacks. Finally the train arrived and I boarded. Almost as soon as I settled down in my seat, I fell asleep. I had worn myself out and exhausted all of my energy.

I woke up when I heard the conductor call out that Spokane was the next stop. I was disoriented for minute until I realized where I was. It was Saturday morning and I was going to get the truck and our things and then drive back across the state to meet my love. I caught a cab to the airport and found my truck untouched after two weeks. It started right up and I drove to both storage places and got my bundle and hitched up the trailer. By 1:00, I was driving west and I arrived at the lake by 6:00. I stopped at a restaurant and ate a good dinner and then parked the truck and trailer near the landing dock. I explored the nearby area and picked up another real estate brochure and a few other things. Then I went inside the trailer and lay down. It was then that I realized that I was lonely. I hadn't been away from Natalie for an hour for almost a month and each time I went somewhere recently, I was so pumped with the fear of discovery that time passed quickly. Now that the fear was gone and I wasn't strung out, every minute without her near me was like an eternity. I finally fell asleep listening to some soft music on the stereo.

I woke early and was really excited at seeing Natalie again. It was then that I realized that I still had close to nine hours before she would arrive and that I still had some time on my hands to kill. I move the trailer to a nearby parking lot and unhitched it. I then drove into down and explored the little village by the lake. I found a different restaurant and ate a hearty breakfast and then drove around again. I worked my way around the side of the lake and found orchards lining the nearby hills. Many of them were apples trees with the branches heavily laden with just beginning to ripen fruit. Others seemed to cherries and others seemed to be plums. Just about every fruit you could imagine was growing on the rich hills surrounding the lake and almost the whole valley down to the rail station thirty miles away.

I turned and followed a road for a number of miles and came to a town that looked like a German village set down between several hills. There was something magical about this area and I wished that Nat was with me to see what I was seeing. I slowly drove around the town and stopped at an inn for lunch. I drove passed other orchards. I was having such an enjoyable time looking around that I finally realized that I didn't know where I was or how to get back and the boat was due in about an hour. I stopped and asked and the person just smiled and said, "You are new around here aren't you? People get lost so easily just looking around. Take that road and follow it for about ten miles and you will back to the highway about five miles below the lake. I'm glad you found here. I did the same thing once and have never left." I shook the man's hand and then followed his instructions back to the lake and waited the last few minutes before Natalie was back with me. I had never in my life been so consumed by anyone like I was with Natalie.

I watched the boat slowly settle into the berth and she was standing in the bow smiling at me. My heart started beating normally again; my life was back together finally and everything was back to normal. When she finally walked down the gangway, I could tell that she was trying to control herself but once her foot touched the solid ground, she couldn't wait and was in my arms smothering me a moment later. Our friends passed us and the women were smiling as they said, "Aren't they obscene?" I didn't care and neither did Natalie. She kissed me deep into my soul and I tried to locate that same place in hers.

She finally broke our kiss, "Did you miss me?"

"I can't tell you how much. I have been a nervous wreck waiting for you to get here. I have so much to tell you and to show you; I have never missed anyone as much in my life. Now that you are here, everything feels like it is supposed to be. I don't want to be that far apart from you ever again or for so long." Then I pulled her to me and kissed her again.

"Wow, I think that distance does make the heart grow fonder in your case. Are you going to put that passion inside me tonight?"

"Honey, I want to put that passion into you every night." Her eyes were sparkling and tears formed in her eyes as she caressed my cheek. "For what it is worth, I have been just like that you since you left too. I have been prowling around the camp like a cat. Let's go get in the truck and follow the others. You can tell me everything as we go."

We walked to the truck as three other cars pulled in up in front of us and with a wave, we set off down the road to the train station. Natalie was sitting next to me and then said, "I am almost stunned at all of the things you have said in the last five minutes. Has it really been that bad?"

"Honey, it has been so good and so bad at the same time. First, when I got here Friday, I called and we got the all clear. I had to go down to the train station before I could call again and I talked to Tim and he confirmed that it is over and I felt so awesome that the fear was over and gone but there was no way I could share he news with you. Since then, I have been a bundle of nervous energy going here and there and doing this and that. I drove back last night and was so wound up I couldn't sleep. Then this morning I just drove around and looked at this area and unless you say otherwise, this is where we are going to stay. I can't wait to take you around and explore. And then to see you standing on the bow of the boat, my heart finally slowed down enough to feel almost normal again. Being with you is my new normal. Everything apart from you is just killing time until I am with you again. I have never loved or wanted or cared so much about anyone. I just don't have the words to tell you."

"I think that you just did, my love." She snuggled against me. "So what do we do now?"

"Tomorrow, you have a couple of things to do in town while I park the trailer at Swede's farm. Then we head for Denver and put the mess of the last month behind us and we go forward from here for the rest of our lives."

"I'm with you all the way honey. All I ask is that you fuck me royally tonight and maybe again in the morning." Her hand went to my cock.

"Is that all you can say?"

"I told you, I am a basket case when I am not with you and when I am with you, I am horny constantly. So it is really all your fault. Learn to live with it."

"I'll try to cope. All I care about is being with you forever."

"Are we going to get me a wedding dress?"

"I already got it. You go in tomorrow morning for the fitting. Then we go to the bank and you sign the signature card for our bank account and then we leave for Denver."

"My, my; my lover has been a busy boy. I love it when you take care of things because the results are always perfect."

"No, you are perfect for me; I just want to be as perfect for you."

"Honey, I felt that a month ago when all of this started."

We drove in the silence of our own thoughts for some time and then we entered the town and began to slow down. We turned off into a parking lot and I parked in back to keep the trailer out of the way. The four couples entered the Italian restaurant and we found a warm and friendly place with a brick oven to cook and bake things in. Due to the number of our group, they put us in a room for ten and this gave us some extra elbow room. In moments there were four wine bottles of the table with small loaves of warm bread and two large salad bowls. Everyone was talking about the last week and the fun they had. I sat quietly and held Natalie's hand. Finally someone asked me how things were turning out and what would happen next.

I told them that it was over, finally over. All we had to do was drive to Denver and close that chapter of our lives. I guess everyone was sort of holding their collective breaths with us because there was a moment of silence and then there was a toast to our future. We all held our glasses and then took a drink and the mood returned to the light and fun mood of a few minutes ago but with a sense of closure in the air. By the time we had eaten and others had departed to their homes, we were down to the four of us.

Swede asked, "Are you two going to stay at the hotel tonight or in your trailer?"

I looked at Natalie and said, "I'm sorry to say that I didn't even think about it, honey. Where would you like to stay tonight?"

"With you........in the trailer..........anywhere." The others laughed.

Swede said, "Take it down to the hotel. They have some spaces in back. They have electric hook ups and water but no sewage. You'll have to use your tank for that. There is a pump out station down the way. I think the hotel charges $20 or something like that. And in the morning, are you going to follow me to the farm?"

"I wanted to discuss that with you. Doris, would you take Natalie in the morning to a place called Marie's and get her dress fitted? I'll take Swede with me to the farm and drop the trailer and bring him back or leave him and you can drive your car home."

Doris replied, "I'd love to......are you now Jeff or Russell?"

Both Nat and I replied at the same time, "Jeff."

"I'd be happy to, Jeff. I need to spend time catching up with Marie."

Swede moaned and said, "She won't be home before supper once she gets started with Marie."

"Hush, you old goat." We laughed.

Swede then said, "Jeff, it is pretty good haul to Denver and back. Why don't you drive 50 miles south and catch a plane to Denver? It is a small airline with commuter planes but it is a two hour flight each way and only costs about $150 roundtrip."

I looked at Natalie who gave me her I'm with you shrug and then I said, "I like that idea. I'm a little tired of driving. I'll call for reservations in the morning. That will give us more time both here and there to take care of everything we need to. Thanks for the suggestion."

We rose and paid our bill and then drove down to the hotel. I went in and arranged for a space and hook up in back and took our rig back and parked, Swede said that they would meet up with us for breakfast and we shook hands. With Natalie's help, we got the trailer hooked up and then opened up and went inside. The minute the door was closed, she was in my arms kissing me. I have been waiting since we left the lake for a kiss. You shouldn't keep me waiting that long. Now strip. I want you now; then we'll talk before we make love."

For some reason what she had just said made perfect sense to me at that moment and that was what we did. We took and used each other like we were starved and then lay still and talked quietly for about thirty minutes before we spent another hour giving and sharing pleasure with each other. While it might seem odd, this became a regular feature of our love life. As mistress of the bedroom, Natalie would see that at least once each week, she would tease and taunt me until I was ravenous and then we would just take each other like animals. Then we would tenderly love each other. Most nights were tender and loving and I would never know when she would get that glint in her eye. Later as we evolved our lives together, we began to include another woman on occasions and those were playful and fun nights of giving and receiving great pleasure together. Those started with Sheila and continued later with others. I took care of our day-to-day lives and she took care of our pleasure and it worked great for both of us.

1...456789