An Inconvenient Spy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers

But Monday morning we woke fresh and content and met Swede and Doris for breakfast. Doris then took charge of Natalie and Swede and I went to his farm and parked the trailer in his empty shed. He asked me what our long term plans were and I told him that for now, I wanted to look around this area and see if I could find a place we could afford and settle locally. I asked about the orchards and he told me that it was a great way to live. The market was always good and that you could grow almost anything around here. He also said that there were a number of people nearing retirement age and that there ought to be a number of places becoming available in the near future. He told me to keep in touch and if something interesting came up, he would let me know. I thanked him profusely and said that we would indeed keep in touch. Then I left him and went back to meet up with Natalie. They were still in Marie's although Natalie was through. The women were just talking about local and area things. Natalie seemed quite at home.

I nodded to her and she excused herself and left with me. I found out later that Doris got home in time for supper but not by much. Doris and Marie were cousins and got together frequently and Natalie was a good excuse for them to get together. Natalie expressed her comfort level with the local environment and said that if this was where I wanted for us to settle, she would be very happy. We stopped at the bank and got her to sign the signature cards and got our ATM cards in return. Natalie also deposited her cache of traveler's checks and arranged to have her separate accounts transferred into our account.

We stopped for lunch and then she went to the post office for her two hour certification. I made flight reservations for the following morning and reserved a hotel room for the night. When I picked Natalie up, I drove her around the area and ended up in the little German village where we walked around and had dinner. She was as enchanted with the town and the area as I was. Apparently, the town was remarkable around Christmas time as it looked like an old world village in Europe with many visitors. The look in her eyes, told me that we had found the locale that we would be calling home.

We spent a wonderful night in the hotel and made love for a long time. In the morning, we ate and drove to the small airport and caught our flight to Denver. It felt odd that we were now traveling openly and freely without fear of who might be looking for us. I hoped that when we left, we would know everything and could just move on with our lives together. We arrived in Denver and I booked us a hotel room for two nights in a down town hotel near Dan's office. We had a great dinner in the hotel dining room and called Tim. He said that Dan would be waiting for us in the morning between 9 and 10:00 and that he and his wife would meet us at our hotel around 6:00 for dinner. That sounded wonderful to me and I agreed. Natalie had the look in her eye again that night and we ravished each other for a long time including my first paddling session with her little ass. That left her so aroused that she fucked me for almost an hour afterwards. Needless to say, we slept wonderfully that night.

TexasFarmBoy
TexasFarmBoy
1,189 Followers
1...456789