An Indian Widow's Choice Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Devaro
Devaro
64 Followers

Monee was surprised by the young woman’s question, but not at all shocked. She smiled and said, softly, “Mr. Steve is my life, he is my lord in life and I would obey whatever he wishes me to do. My body, mind and heart are his, but no, I have not the honor and pleasure to be his wife.” As Monee answers, Sunita looked at Monee, eyes wide with wonder.

The young woman was certainly very surprised that Monee believes and behaves in such an old fashion and very conservative fashion toward me. Though Monee ensures her that she is willing and very content in this relationship, and proud to be a member of my household. “Oh, do not worry about me my dear girl, I am happy in my life and am very content,” reading the girl’s expression, Monee smiled and pet the girl’s hand to comfort her, “You like Mr. Steve a lot do you not Sunita?”

Caught red handed, the girl’s face was red with embarrassment,” as she stammers for an answer.

Monee smiled, and takes the young woman’s hands into hers, whispering in a small voice, “If you like, I can introduce you to Mr. Steve better, and I assure you, he is a caring and gentle lover.” Monee smiled to herself, and is feeling very proud that she has found a way to keep everything together. “If my lord weds Sunita and I become the maid, then, then there will not be anyone suspecting our relationship, oh god this is so good.” Monee smiled at the sweet thought. Very surprised, Sunita looks up at Monee, and smiled, said that she would love that as well.

The two spent the whole afternoon talking happily and making plans for Monee’s proposal. They giggled, then kissed and hugged each other before Sunita has to leave and made plans for a good evening out for all three of us sometime after Monee’s family arrives here. Their affection for each other grows and I permit it to happen, knowing very well that Monee is my devoted slave. And in a very short time, both women have become friends, lovers and sisters. That of which I am quite pleased with.

I enjoyed burying my big cock inside her mature ripe cunt. I fucked her in various places and poses, inside the tub, on my bed, in the kitchen with her bending over the table…etc. Every one of our little fuck sessions, Monee would scream out in ecstasy as she wiggle her hips to meet my cock, and I would hold her soft tits and squeeze them hard. I love the scent of her hair drenched with sweat as I fuck her deep and had, then fill her body to the rim with my hot cum.

Every time Monee would scream out in her orgasm and collapse in my arms, forgetting her worries of pregnancy whenever she is with me. And days sure do pass by fast when one is having fun, and the day finally arrives as her family landed at the airport, and is driven to my place with my private limousine and driver.

Devaro
Devaro
64 Followers
12