All Comments on 'An Induction for a Female Sex Slave'

by masterhypnotist

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
loved it

I loved this i came so hard listening to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I loved it

I loved it so much. It got me so hot and i had the best orgasm i have EVER given myself. It was incredible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
yes master!

thank you master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
What a Joke

I didn't even get wet!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredible!

Holy Jesus, I came so hard when I listened to this! I was so wet and it felt so good. I never felt so out of control in my life. I couldn't believe it when I stuck my finger up my anus. Thank you master!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
don't bother

waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Can't listen dammit

all the stories not jsut this 1 require Real Media, I don't have that!! I've been trying and hour now to download it, any chance the downloads are changed to something other programs can listen to?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
it wasn't everything

but I tried to move, I tried to open my eyes and I couldn't. Wasnt the best orgasm ever. but it was pretty hot <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nothing

I didn't feel anything! I'll try again another day, maybe I just wasnt relaxed enough

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Unfortunate

I have a hard time being hypnotized face to face, so it didn't surprise me that this didn't work. Ah well, don't be discouraged. I had more fun imagining all the girlies doing what you told them to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Real

I can't get any of the real player audios to connect. I have the newest version but they say they can't conect to your server.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
eh so-so

It was a great concept but I think there needs to bemore tme to allow a woman to cum sorry I don't know many women that cum that fast even hypnotized. definatly wasn't the best orgasm ever for me but was good to listen to for a quick bit of relief definatly wouldn't use somethign like this though to get one of those mind blowing "best ever" orgasms though

stephanie_by95stephanie_by95almost 18 years ago
Sexual Satisfaction Guaranteed

Masterhypnotist

Master

Thank You for allowing a submissive slut slave to have a wonderful sexual experience...when Master instructed me to touch my clitoris with my left hand and my right tit with my right...i rolled my torridly erect nipple, i felt this electric connection between my clit and nipple... the orgasm was so strong...my tummy shuddered for the longest time...

What a wonderful time...Thank You again Master...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Eh

it was ok. I got so wet, especially after pinching my nipples so hard, but there just isn't enough time for me to cum. This really doesn't surprise me much, since it takes me longer under the hottest of circumstances. This would be great if it lasted like 20 mins more and spent more time in all areas covered now. Also, have it required that "we're" naked already, that way you don't waste time having "us" strip for you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good, but one fatal flaw

NOT ENOGUH TIME, there was like two minutes in which to go from aroused to cumming, i couldn't do it so i started it over and listened to it agian at whihc point i did cum, pretty hard, admittedly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Great.... but not enough time!

Really great concept... I got incredibly aroused, but as many other commentators have noted, there is just not enough time to orgasm! Give a girl a little more time. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just scrumptious! ;-)

You've given me wonderful orgasms just by listening to your deep sexy voice...you are a Master, indeed! In my case it works really fast, you are so much arousing me that I always come very quickly, even before you reach the climax.

Thank you for making me feel more relieved at times.

Hotat21Hotat21over 17 years ago
It was fine

This was my first submission. I was nice. I'm still wet, but there wasn't enough time to orgasm... I love stimuation and could have done with longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!

Wow... I've can't even orgasm at my own will and you, someone I don't even know can make me have one. I got all messy with the cum, but the orgasm was INCREDIBLE. Thank you! Please make more of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Good, An idea?

Honestly, there wasn't enough time, but I did have an idea the second time listening. I ran out, grabbed my bullet vibe, put it right on my clit-- :D Magic with his instructions.. Now, if you'll pardon me, I'm going to go listen to it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hmmm

Needed a bit more time to have an orgasm, and more feeling controlled. I thought it would be a little bit more raunchy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you for providing the sample of your inspiration. Providing bright sun where there was once shadow is an art you expressed very well.

Thank you,

Elizabeth

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
wow

omw i cant believe it !! hahah that was ... ... amazing haha

i dont know what to say haha

tstvlvr23505tstvlvr23505about 15 years ago
Suggestion

I'd love for him to do a session for Transvestites to feel a womans orgasm or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Best orgasm i've ever had

Wow, I just wish you could have left me in the trance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Professional Erotic British Hypnotist...

I have to say, this is not the worst induction I've ever heard, but its SO close. First and foremost, most hypnotists would balk at the idea of telling a subject to stand during an induction. It's ludicrus. As for the actual orgasm, most women would have a hard time having a true fulfilling orgasm in such a short ammount of time. I've been trained and have been working as an Erotic Hypnotist for years and there is a MINIMUM of 15-30 minutes for a TRUE induction. 10 minutes is a joke. Great attempt, but you need MORE time...and much more practice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PLEASE

next time don't make people download it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous