An Inexpensive Apartment

Story Info
A budding lawyer saves on rent through service.
1.9k words
4.26
23.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darklace
darklace
24 Followers

With a sigh, a stretch, and a groan, Gianna turned her computer off and put her stuff back in her bag. Half a year ago she found the perfect articling position. It wasn't happy work, but a law firm that handled family law allowed her to occasionally help children and that was very important to her.

She hadn't really made any friends since she moved to the big city, but she figured it was sort of part of establishing one's self. She wanted to put her career first. She was young and had plenty of time for men later.

Besides, a social life would be awkward.

She said goodnight to the lawyers and receptionist and walked in the waning sunlight hours of a winter afternoon to her used, but much loved, VW. She knew that eventually she would have a car more befitting a lawyer, but right now her student loans were not inconsiderable.

Which was why she was so thankful for her apartment.

After she had been accepted at the firm the search began for a place to live. She didn't want to live too too far from the office, but most of what was in her price range in that area were basement apartments and condos. She looked at a lot of places, including apartment buildings, and when she first saw the apartment that she would choose, she was disheartened because it was quite lovely and at the very upper limit of her price range.

Parking her car in her space, she quickly made her way to the elevators. An elderly lady carting her laundry up made small talk with her about weather and her career. She was pleased that she had planted the idea in another person's head that she was a lawyer.

After she dropped her purse and took off her shoes she looked at the box on the wall. Secured to the wall and about the size and shape of a first aid kit. Beside it was a small metal panel with a red light, a small speaker, a button and a keyhole. She found the key on her key ring and, fitting it into the keyhole, turned it to the 'active' position. Whether it would activate tonight was entirely up to her landlord.

She took her long, curly black hair down and went to change. She turned her TV on, but not too loud - she wouldn't want to miss the alarm.

As she cooked herself a simple dinner she thought back to when she first saw the place.

It was her last day of apartment hunting and she had ranked all of the places she saw and eliminated a few. This one was unlikely, given the price, but she still wanted to see it. She understood that she would be meeting with the current tenant, soon to move out.

The knock on the door was answered by a young blonde woman with an infectious smile. She showed Gianna around the place. It was impressive with a very nice view. Gianna was also impressed with Alison's figure. Broad hips, narrow waist, generous bust, only a slight belly. Like herself, she supposed. Though Gianna would have paid good money to have those rounded little hips rather than the more square-ish hips she had.

"So the rent is due on the 2nd of every month. I just gave him twelve pre-paid cheques. Any problems, you just drop him a note and he'll send a contractor. The furniture's included, as you know, as is water and heat but electricity and cable are extra. Do you want to see the garbage chute and the laundry room?"

"Honestly, Alison, no, that's okay. I've seen a lot of places and this place is really nice, but I think I'm going to pass."

"Too pricey?"

"Well, yeah, frankly. I mean, not outrageous, but I've found cheaper. So thanks very much, but, again, I'm going to pass."

"Okay, before you go, I want to make you a different offer."

"Sure?"

"The landlord lives in the unit directly above. He likes helping out girls like us. Just out of school, finding their footing. I finished my doctorate and I've just gotten a job at the museum downtown so I'll be moving on. You're definitely his type. Just out of school and you have a generously proportioned body. If you agree to his conditions, he'll rent you the place at half the going rate."

Gianna's heart started thumping.

"What conditions?"

Just then, in her reminiscences, the red light turned on and the speaker gave two quick little beeps. Alison looked at it and then looked back at her, she was flushed and had an embarrassed smile.

Just then, in the now, the red light turned on and the speaker gave two quick little beeps and she prepared to do what Alison had done months ago.

She had ten minutes to respond. She took her food off the heat and turned off the stove. She walked over to the panel and pressed the button. The light went off and the beeping stopped. Then she stripped completely. She folded her pyjamas and placed them neatly on the chair near the door.

She opened the box and took out a leather hood. It had openings for her eyes and her mouth, but the eye holes were covered by a fine mesh. When she put the hood on she could see in well-lit areas but she wouldn't be able to find her way in dim light. She put the hood on, shoving all her hair up inside it, laced it up and shut the snap at the base of her skull.

Making sure her door was unlocked, she left her condo and stepped out into the hall.

In the past six months she had done this sixty-five times. Her ears were finely attuned to any noises in the hall. She had come close to being caught ten times. Her unit was the one right next to the stairs and her bare feet padded against the carpeted floor and slapped against the concrete stairs. By now she had gotten used to how strange the air felt against her naked skin in public places. It was familiar. And that familiarity was so perverse that her sex began lubricating.

Arriving at her landlord's unit, the twin of hers, she quickly got inside and immediately got to her knees. Knees spread, hands behind her head, fingers interlocked. She waited for his signal to indicate where he was.

She heard him say "living room" and she crawled in that direction. When she arrived at his easy chair, he already had his pants down. He was watching television, but she was focused solely on his semi-hard member. He spread his legs and she crawled between them. She snaked her tongue from balls to shaft and then took the head into her mouth. It filled her mouth and she swirled her tongue around it before taking the shaft as far down her throat as she could.

Her lease stipulated her special conditions.

1. The hours of 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM Monday through Friday, 12:00 PM through 8:00 PM Saturday, and 12:00 PM through 4:00 PM Sunday were considered on-duty hours. The tenant will be allowed to miss eight on-duty hours per week, beyond which if she took any more time off she would be fined $100 on top of the next rent cheque. 2. When the signal was given, the tenant is to immediately strip, don the hood, and walk naked to the landlord's apartment. 3. The tenant should not stand on her feet in the landlord's apartment and would kneel and crawl like a supplicant. 4. The tenant is to use her lips, tongue and throat on the landlord's penis to bring the him to orgasm. 5. After bringing the landlord to orgasm, the tenant will swallow, clean the landlord's penis, bow her head to the floor and then crawl out of the unit. 6. The landlord recognizes that the only times he is entitled to the tenant is during agreed-upon on-duty hours and will not interfere with (and is not interested in) the tenant's professional, family, or social life inasmuch as they do not conflict with cock-sucking duties. Further, the landlord isn't interested in the tenant's vagina, anus, personality, or humanity. 7. In exchange for these duties, the rental price of the tenant's unit will be discounted by 50% monthly. 8. All of the above conditions will remain in effect for 12 months and are not negotiable until it is time to sign another lease.

His cock was the part of him with which she was most familiar. She knew its flavour, it's veiny details, every shape and bump, the curls of his pubic hair. She didn't know the colour of his eyes, how he styled his hair, if he had any tattoos or piercings. She had thought of stalking him, finding out what he looks like, how he acts outside of this bizarre scenario, but she wasn't sure if he knew what she looked like either and decided it was best if their interaction was limited to serving as his oral sex slave.

She felt his cock stiffening and pulsing in her mouth and she knew it was coming. She quickened the pace briefly and then pulled back so that the head was on her tongue and she pressed it hard against the roof of her mouth and the flood started. She swallowed quickly, making sure to get it all. She suctioned the last of it out and licked him clean.

She let it out of her mouth with a pop and a sigh and bowed deeply to him, pressing her forehead to the floor. He let her stay that way for a few minutes before speaking.

"Dismissed," he said.

She crawled out of the living room and rose to her feet before opening the door, peering out and sneaking out into the hall. She rushed into the stairwell and got half-way up to her floor and had to stop and rub her clit. Such a change had come over her. Before, she would never have thought of doing it, but she was more than used to it. She rubbed her clit and her nipples until she heard one of the doors above her opening and footsteps and laughter. She dashed for the door to her floor and ran back into her condo.

She stripped off the mask, replacing it, and walked into her bedroom. She pulled a vibrator out of her underwear drawer and turned it on. She turned and knelt in front of her full-length mirror. She locked eyed with her own reflection. She pushed the vibrator slowly into her pussy and gasped. She fucked it in and out, deeper each time, rubbing her clit with her other hand. Then when it was fully inside her she looked back at her reflection.

She was sweaty and flushed. She reached up and rolled both her nipples in her fingers.

"Slut," she said at her reflection, an accusation that made her clit quiver.

One hand back on her clit, the other alternating between shoving the vibrator back in, rubbing her nipples and slapping herself in the face, she abused the woman in the mirror.

"Slut. Slut. Whore. Fucking Whore. Slut fucking whore. Cock-sucking pig. Slut! Whore! Whore! You fucking whore! You worthless, dirty, stupid whore!"

She came hard enough that she collapsed on the floor. She immediately turned the vibrator off and pulled it out. She lay there for a minute, regaining her breath as the waves washed over her again and again, diminishing in strength and draining her.

She wondered if, when the time came to move on, whether she actually would.

darklace
darklace
24 Followers