A 3-hole Slut to a Stranger

Story Info
Natalie becomes a 3 hole slut for online stranger.
8.8k words
4.71
63k
82
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers

My readers will know that I havent submitted a story for a few years. In that time, I've continued both my careers, as an office manager/executive and as a slut who loves male domination. This is a slightly different style from my previous stories, just felt in the mood to write again!

In the intervening years since my last stories, my Husband, Paul and I got divorced. He helped me a lot with my slutty desires but on every other level we drifted apart and we ended up separating amicably.

Although it may sound strange to some, we do still meet up sometimes and fuck. In fact, the casual nature of it is sometimes more enjoyable for me than when we were actually together. The last time we met, I sucked his dick in a park! He is still part of my ongoing training in the ways of male domination. I may tell you more about it sometime.

To give some context for new readers, my name is Natalie. I am now 43, I have long straight, jet black hair (sadly now mostly out of a bottle), 5' 7, slim figure and full 36DD breasts (grown bigger, naturally I might add!)

Men find me attractive, I've certainly never had problems catching their attention. Men compliment me on my looks, my pale blue eyes and my strikingly clear complexion. I hold a senior managerial job at my work and I dress accordingly, skirt suits, high heels, feminine, professional and well presented. When not in work I am what you would call a girly girl, I wear feminine clothes and try my best to be elegant and neat at all times.

My previous stories detail how I used to be quite straight laced but I am now a willing whore, I love cock, I love guys, especially ones who will treat me like the dirty slut I am, dominate me and use me.

After my divorce, I did what a lot of women do and concentrated on my career. I am good at my job, I enjoy it and I'm successful. I concentrated on it so much that I came to see the last few slutty years as a 'phase' that I just had to get out of my system. I had taken so much cock in such a short time I considered, that I simply didnt need any more. A second thought in my head however knew that that was a complete self-deception and as my following story will relate, I was correct, I was and probably always will be a cock hungry slut!

Financially and career wise I am doing very well. Large house, Mercedes in the drive and already the luxury of considering reducing my hours in the office. I lead a large office and have 4 Associate Directors reporting to me. My last few years had been about boardrooms and acquisitions, a corporate and executive focus.

About 2 years ago now, something changed and I decided I was a little bored focussing so much on work all the time. I had had a couple of dates with men and a little casual but dull, sex. I was not only bored but unfulfilled. I realised I still longed for cock, for submission and humilation. I began reading my favourite stories on literotica over and over again and experiencing some of my old familiar feelings stirring inside my pussy, I masturbated regularly as I read, getting off on my favourite stories of female submission, gangbangs and domination.

I decided to take it a stage further, I joined a sex chat site. It isn't a dating site, just one where men and women can talk dirty and indulge fantasies.

I just dabbled at first, chatting to a few guys, being a little flirty, then a little more dirty, indulging in a little slutty, dirty talk. Then guys started sending me dick pics. Mostly they were 10 to 12 inch monsters and I knew they werent really their real cocks but I love to look at them anyway and sometimes I will play with my fingers and dildo as I talk dirty and look longingly at some gorgeous hard cocks.

I soon started logging in each night and quickly advanced to sharing photos that my ex hubby and other exes had taken of me. I love to pose and have a range of photos in girly poses, secretaries, nurses, maids outfits. More often than not I'd end up in nothing but stockings and heels with a fat dildo wedged inside my pussy. I also have a few photos of me sucking dick, or taking a thick one in my cunt or my arse.

Giving strangers a full and easy view of my tits and cunt gave me my humiliation fix I craved and soon I was watching some guys jack off over pictures of me as I wound them up and urged them to climax while looking at my pictures. Often they cum over my pics as I watch and they tell me what a cheap and nasty slut I am, sometimes they send me pics back, often of their cum splattered all over my face, tits and pussy.

During the next few weeks and as you may imagine, I built up something of a fan club and soon had a number of guys contacting me on the site regularly and basically, just using me to get their rocks off. I thoroughly enjoyed this, a feeling of being a vitual slut for a group of guys and I loved the idea that I was helping a lot of lonely guys out there get some pleasure. I particularly targetted older guys, who a lot of people would regard as 'sad old guys' as I felt I was making their day/lives brighter and more exciting by being their virtual slut. A few guys stood out though and I developed a few favourites.

One of them was Jim.

Jim is in his early 50s, nothing special to look at, just under 6 foot, handsome but slightly podgy face, brown hair, blue eyes and clean shaven but by anyone's standards, distinctly average. As I was to learn a short while later and almost incongruously, he had a gorgeous cock, it looked magnificent when erect, slanting proudly upwards, with heavy balls hanging off it below. Jim has been married for over 25 years but to an unadventurous wife. As he has told me a few times, he hadn't had a decent blow job in years and was on the site himself looking for a bit of adventure. I was about to change that.

As my previous readers will know, I often prefer to be dominated by guys that I dont find massively attractive. It helps my humiliation if I'm with a guy that others would say, "what's she doing with a guy like him?" and it helps too if I submit to guys who 'can't believe their luck' who 'women like me' wouldn't normally give the time of day to. Jim fit this bill perfectly, he was very 'ordinary' to look at, a bit plain, dull even. He was a mechanic, 'rough around the edges,' and in normal life, Jim and I live in completely different worlds.

Jim stood out on the site because he was so direct and forceful in his messages. He referred to me all the time as 'slut' for one thing. We chatted night after night, I told him some of my darkest fantasies and over the next few weeks we had essentially developed some joint fantasies, Jim was very clear about just what he wanted to do to me.

He shocked me one time by saying he was going to fuck me in all my holes and then make me go down on my knees in my own shower and piss on me! The comment almost took my breath away, I blushed in surprise but equally my pussy tingled between my legs. I'd seen videos of watersports and from my previous stories you may know I dabbled a little in this, but never did it fully, I wasn't sure I could.

The feelings of lust at the thought of being peed on turned me on and repulsed me in equal measure. The slut in me said she longed to be humiliated like that, the business woman said how could she even think of demeaning herself like that?

The slut always wins eventually with me. I woke up one night horny as hell, I'd just had a dream about Jim hovering over me and a thick stream of pee stretching out of his flaccid cock and over me. I hated that it turned me on, but it did, and that very night, I rubbed my clit to a knee trembling orgasm in the middle of the night, resentful and thrilled in equal measure at being so turned on at being humiliated like that.

Jim and I continued to chat. I regularly shared any pics he asked for, pics of my tits, arse, cunt, often spread wide. He told me it was only right as sluts are not allowed dignity. We shared more fantasies. I told him my most extreme fantasies, how I would love to be a sex slave, signing all my money and property over to a guy who will then own me, put me in a collar and use and abuse me.

Often as I would chat to him I would slide the thickest dildo I owned inside my cunt and slowly rub my cunt as I revealed to him both my body and my humiliating fantasies. In effect, I was already training myself to obey him, to be his personal slut.

As our chats continued, a dilemma then came up for me. Jim had repeatedly asked to meet...in real life...for a real dominating fuck!

The thought excited me so much but alarmed me as well. Jim was still a complete stranger after all. I didn't even know he was who he said he was. I was evasive at first and said I'd think about it. I hadn't joined the site to meet anyone, I really just wanted a quick turn on, an easy opportunity to feel like a slut for guys online.

As the days went on, I began to think of what a meeting might consist of. I always fantasised about two things in particular. Sucking Jim's cock as soon as I met him for the first time and taking him back to mine and allowing him to fuck me, especially I wanted his luscious cock forcibly up my arse, I couldn't stop thinking about it.

Fellow submissive women will agree, there is nothing we like more to 'show us our place' than to be hard fucked up the arse. I absolute love it, I feel truly owned by a guy when he buggers me and fills me with cum. Its a true power exchange, the guy powerful and hard taking pleasure from your tight arse and in doing so, causing you such delicious pain as you give up your most initmate hole for his desecration and gratification, with the ultimate result being his cock injecting a load of jizz deep up your bum. Hmmm.

Anyway, this went on for weeks and I was in a mental confusion as to whether to meet him or not. I decided a few times to meet him for a coffee but bottled out each time and made excuses.

One night I made up my mind to leave the chat app for good and go back to my work-focussed world but that happened to be the same night as I had another filthy dream where I was on my knees slobbering dutifully over Jim's cock. When i woke up my pussy was soaked in excitement. I decided I was going to meet him, just initially to see if meeting him stirred up any real desires to be used physically by him as so many men had before.

I asked him for his number and we exchanged the following texts:

Me: OK, I'll meet. But just for a coffee and I reserve the right to leave.

Jim: Sure that's fine, but I know you want to suck my cock don't you?

Nat: Yes, I do want to suck it...I think...but...hmm...

Jim: So just do what you've told me you want to do, suck my cock, give yourself to me, let me own you, use you...

Nat: I do want that, but I don't know yet...I'm a little terrified if I'm honest.

Jim: OK, let's just meet for the coffee and we'll see what happens.

We did it, we arranged to meet. I took a day off work so it was early morning and a weekday and chose a place quite a few miles from where I live. I couldnt sleep at all the night before, images of me sucking cock and being fucked, even being pissed on by Jim kept swirling in my mind.

As I woke from my 'sleep', I nervously took a shower and found myself washing doubly hard in case I ended up getting naked for Jim. What was I thinking? We were only going for a coffee. I shook my head to remove the thought, dried myself and stepped out of the shower. As I got back to my room, I noticed I'd had a text. It was from Jim:

'Hey slut, see you at 10. Make sure you show some cleavage and wear black stockings and a shortish skirt. Its your first test.'

I blushed in indignation. Cocky sod! I was only meeting him for a coffee and here he was ordering me what to wear. My first instinct was to tell him where to go and the whole thing was off but you know what I did of course, I chose a low cut white top which showed off most of the top half of my tits and I unpacked a new pair of sheer black stockings which matched my black knickers.

I looked at myself in my bedroom mirror as I slid the stockings over my legs and realised how turned on I already was, my pussy was hot and moist!

I chose the shortest skirt I would dare to wear for work, well above knee length but just on the right edge of respectable and definitely long enough to cover my stocking tops.

I got in the car and started to drive. Several times I considered turning back and my heart was racing but I knew my desires, the throb of my pussy knew it too and I kept going, I had to see this through.

As I got to the car park of the agreed cafe and parked up, I felt I was going to be sick. My stomach was in knots and my head swimming, palms sweaty but pussy throbbing. I felt like a lovesick teenage schoolgirl and had to physically concentrate on making myself move forward towards the cafe.

As I approached the door I was also nervous that I hadn't even ever seen Jim in the flesh yet and wasn't sure I'd recognise him. That was solved easily though, as soon as I opened the door, Jim half stood up from his table and waved slightly. With a deep, anxious breath, I walked over to him.

"Hey slut!" he said, trying to sound domineering but I could tell he was nervous too.

"Hi Jim!" I said, almost coquetishly, struggling to make eye contact with him but at the same time trying to admonish him for being so brazen straight away.

"Shouldn't you be calling me Sir?" he retorted.

My head snapped up to catch his gaze, he was smiling, clearly teasing me.

I smiled back at him, pleased that the tension had been broken, "Not just yet, Jim!" I countered, but already quite excited secretly at that prospect.

We exchanged a little small talk for a few minutes. This was a little uncomfortable and was part of my dliemma in meeting him. This wasn't a date, I wasn't here for small talk, but, what was I here for?

Maybe Jim sensed my growing disquiet. He broke me out of it quickly.

"So, slut. You wearing your black stockings like I asked?"

I paused in a little shock at the directness of the question before stammering out, "Er...yes Jim."

He looked pleased. "Show me," he stated.

I looked round in a bit of shock, " I can't, not here...no..."

He could see I was a bit taken aback but luckily he took charge of the situation, "OK not here, but in your car...". With that we finished our coffees and he stood up and beckoned me to follow.

I felt like I was in a bit of a mental fog, a trance. I had only agreed to a coffee yet already he was leading me to my own car where I was going to flash him my stockings. Almost absent mindedly, I showed him which car was mine, he seemed impressed and whistled admiringly. My car was so flash it stood out even amongst the other 3 that were there.

I clambered in the drivers seat and unlocked the door for Jim, who got in eagerly. He didn't waste a second.

"Right, come on then slut, lift that skirt to your waist, show me those slut stockings!"

I blushed crimson and looked at him, trying to calculate whether I wanted to do this or not, perhaps I should ask him to get out and I should drive myself home. His expression was almost impassive, unyielding. He expected compliance. I complied.

I nervously took a deep breath and shifted in my seat, lifting my bum up in the air just enough to wriggle my skirt up to a bunch at my waist. I looked down myself at what Jim could see, my black stockinged legs on full view, my black knickers damp and moist. It wasn't just that he could see my stockings, in seeing I'd worn them for him, it was confirmation that I had obeyed his requests, he knew that too and he started to speak and act with growing certainty.

"Nice legs slut," he said, his hands reaching over to stroke my legs, his fingers grazing my knickers.

"Now get those tits out, right here in the car, show me, now!"

I looked at him in shock, but it wasn't just shock, it was lust and shock. I had that mental fog I get sometimes when men give me orders, an out of body experience. My hands lifted to my blouse and unbuttoned it and with unseemly haste, I fished each of my tits out my flimsy bra in turn, allowing them to pour out in full display. It almost felt like I was exposing another girl's breasts for Jim to look at but as I looked at him again, my face hot and cold all at once, I could see in his expression that these were my tits he was gawping at.

"Nicest tits I've seen in years and just as good as they looked in your pics," Jim said distractedly, his hand leaving my legs and running across my tits, my nipples. It was his turn to be in a trance as he was almost hypnotised by the sight of my big DD tits. I was ashamed and electrified but as he began to grope my tits, I was becoming self-conscious and checking to see no-one could see from outside, we were in car park after all. I was glad my windows were semi-tinted.

Jim snapped himself out of his reverie and remembered where he was. He had seemed to have a plan thus far and now he was going to get back onto it.

"You want this don't you Natalie?"

With my tits hanging lewdly out and stockings on show, I could hardly deny it. I didn't reply. I didn't have to. Jim took charge again, my gaze followed his movement, his hands moved down to his zipper. I stared, he unzipped. He fished his cock out with his right hand. He was so stiff he had to fold it carefully out of his pants.

"Oh fuck!" I said, totally involuntarily, as his big thick cock sprang into view, pointing straight into the air, demanding I suck it.

"This Natalie, you want this. You are a slut, you need to obey, to serve. Start now, lean over and suck my dick now, slut!"

I was intensely turned on, I felt I was going to cum on the spot. My actions weren't my own, I simply lent over, opened my mouth wide to accommodate him and purred rather embarrassingly in pleasure as I felt the warmth of his cock head against my tongue and my lips.

"Oh yes, you dirty cocksucker!" he exclaimed, thrilled that I was actually goiing through with it. Not only going through with it, I was loving it. I was uncomfortable, my tits dangled below me into my gearstick and whatever else was down there but I didn't care, I wanted to suck Jim's luscious prick, I wanted to taste his cum at the back of my throat. Right here, in my car, parked up in a cafe car park.

I had my mouth wrapped right around his shaft so my face was basically in the crotch of his trousers but with some presence of mind, he suddenly pulled my head off his cock.

I snapped back into place in my chair, my mouth and chin soaked in spit and Jim's pre-cum. I looked indignantly at Jim as to why he had stopped me, he smiled in amusement seeing the frustration on my face at not being allowed to suck his cock.

"Wait a minute, you can suck it again in a minute, cocksucker!" and with that he waved his cock at me.

"I just wanted to give you a choice. If you suck me here and now and take and swallow all this cum I have here in my balls, then as soon as you've swallowed every drop, you will drive us both back to your place and I'm going to get stuck right up that cunt and arse of yours, your choice?"

With that, he waved his thick shaft at me again and waited for my response. It may have been a gamble on his part as I could have told him to fuck off as he was acting like an arrogant prick, but as I looked at his cock, almost hypnotised, he knew he had me.

I don't think I even replied, or even paused. I lent over, gripped his shaft and put it straight back in my mouth. I could think of nothing else than the feel of his prick in my mouth, his cum blasting the inner walls of my mouth.

I angled my mouth as best as I could to slide his cock down my throat, my tongue sliding on and ticking his veiny shaft. I felt him mash my tits with his rough hands beneath me as if he was milking a cow.

NatalieH
NatalieH
1,439 Followers