An Innocent Party Game?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" Lets finish the game," Andy said.

" When does it finish?" Jackie asked.

"When either somebody actually wins or we are all naked," Sue said climbing off Paul. Jackie was in fact the next person to get a cheese question. She actually got it right.

"You have to take an item of clothing off somebody, if it is possible and kiss what is revealed, Jackie," reminded Sue.

"But Grace is the only person with anything on!" queried Jackie, "and even she has only got her knickers on. You don't expect me to…"

"We do!" Replied every one.

"B…b…but."

"I don't mind," said Grace "I will try anything once."

"Oh… sod it! I have tried lots of new things tonight, one more won't matter," Jackie said. And moved over to Grace removed her knickers to reveal a clean-shaven snatch. She looked at me then kissed Graces swollen, glistening cunt. She then tentatively licked it. Gradually she started to lick harder until she was pushing her tongue right between Grace's vaginal lips. Next she parted the lips with her fingers and started to work in earnest. Within a few moments Grace was arching her back and approaching orgasm. Jackie took her over the top by nibbling her clit and finger fucking her twat with three fingers.

As Jackie sat up her face was covered in Grace's love juices. She put her fingers to her mouth and one by one licked them clean. I moved over and gave her a passion kiss and a cuddle. I then licked the juices from her face whilst slipping my own fingers into her gapping cunt.

When I looked up. All pretence of the game had gone. Sue was sitting on Paul's face whilst sucking his dick. Grace was on her hands and knees with Andy inserting his prick up her arse, less than gently. My cock was fit to burst so I moved over towards Sue. I carefully position myself and slipped my dick, slowly into her engorged fanny. I was in heaven. What a birthday! I looked over to Jackie and saw her frigging herself and smiling at me. I began to hump Sue for all I was worth. Paul somehow extricated himself from under Sue and moved over to Jackie. He kissed her then lay on the floor. Jackie stepped over him and lowered herself on to his fat prick, not taking her eyes of me for a minute. I could hold out no longer and went to pull out of Sue before I came.

"Don't you dare!" She said," I want it all right up me." And with that she pushed her self right back against me and I began to shoot inside her. I looked at Jackie just in time to see Paul pull out and shooting his load on to her now neatly trimmed pubes. She then proceeded to massage it in and bring herself to a second and more intense orgasm. Andy was by now coming for a second time and true to Paul's words Grace had turned round and was swallowing his seed greedily.

I then took Jackie's hand and led her up to bed. We fucked like young lovers as soon as we got there and this time she had an amazing mind blowing orgasm. Just before I shot my load she stopped me.

"There is one more thing that you have always wanted to do and I have always refused," she said to me, "as tonight has had so many first lets get that one over with as well. Fuck me up the arse dear."

"Do you really mean it?" I queried.

"Yes, but lick it first and then lubricate it well from my fanny. And hurry before I change my mind." I set to work on her brown ring with my tongue and then slowly inserting a fanny juice lubricated finger in to open her up. She was beginning to moan and writhe about. I inserted a second finger and she started to push herself against my fingers. Soon I was finger fucking her arse.

"Come on! Get your cock up my arse now!" she ordered. I removed my fingers and moved into position. First I dipped my cock into her cunt for a few strokes to lubricate things. Then I adjusted my position and slowly inserted by dick into her virgin arse. It was so tight that feeling was amazing. Jackie by now was having multiple orgasms. I did not last long before I pumped her bowels full of seed, and then collapsed on to the bed. Jackie cuddled up to me.

" I can't believe tonight," she whispered to me.

"Neither can I" I replied.

"I have always thought sex to be dirty and some thing you did just to make babies," She continued, "but now I have realised that you and I have been missing out. I promise that we will start catching up from now on." We both then fell into a deep peaceful sleep.

12