An Interesting Thanksgiving Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did... did you just get hard when I kissed you?"

"No! I was hard alrea-"

My brain caught up to my mouth too late. I froze, mouth hanging open and wanted nothing more than for a hole in the ground to open up and swallow me down. I had no idea how to read the expression on Lexi's face so I just stood there, slack-jawed and panicked. After a long, awkward wait Lexi cleared her throat and looked like she was about to say something. She stopped before she got any words out and cast her gaze to the floor again, her face flushing crimson once more. After a second she looked back at me, locking eyes and asked me in a serious tone:

"Did my pictures make you hard?"

I waited a second but couldn't think of anything I could do but respond honestly. I nodded once, cautiously. Lexi's face didn't change much at my response. She seemed... embarrassed? Maybe happy?

"Do you... find me attractive?"

I nodded again, without hesitation this time.

"Do you-"

She stopped, her throat caught on the words. She looked like she might be about to cry. Finally she broke eye contact and glanced at the floor again. I felt exposed and terrified – was she going to blackmail me with this? What was happening? When she looked back up at me it was with determination in her eyes.

"Kiss me."

My brain imploded, I had no idea what was going on. I cocked my head to the side and narrowed my eyes – what was she doing? Lexi stepped forward confidently and pushed me in the chest, making me fall back into the chair I'd just been sitting in and cutting down the height difference between us considerably. She took another step forward and lifted one leg, then the other, so she sat straddling me. Wrapping her arms loosely around the back of my neck she tilted her head – her face inches in front of mine, so close I could count the freckles on her nose that were normally barely noticeable – and spoke again:

"Don't make me tell you twice."

I didn't need more incentive than that, I leant forward and gently touched my lips to hers. I felt her pelvis push forward a little at the first contact between our lips – as if she couldn't get close enough to me no matter what she tried. Her lips parted and I ran my tongue lightly across her lower lip, eliciting a low moan from her that sparked back all the life into my cock that I'd lost in the thirty seconds of terror when I thought she was mad at me. She pushed forward into the kiss, our tongues meeting for the first time as my right hand slid up the back of her shirt and rested at the spot on her head I'd imagined a few minutes before, pulling her closer into me. Her lips were soft, gentle and parted easily when I pressed against them. I let a groan of my own loose when she rocked her pelvis forward again – she wasn't able to grind against me properly because of the armrests on the chair but just knowing she was trying to rock her herself against my cock was enough to make it swell again. She broke our kiss but – seemingly involuntary – continued her pelvis' slow rocking, rubbing herself on my thigh.

"I... I didn't think anyone found me attractive. That's why I took the photos."

Her voice was breathy and fragile, as though the slightest little thing could crack and break her. I didn't say anything but let my free left hand find her hipbone. I gently touched her through the fabric of her sweatpants, never breaking eye contact as I traced my fingertips up its curve, her shirt starting to bunch up on my hand, until I finally touched the bare skin of her side. She gasped and ground more firmly on my leg – even through my jeans I could feel the primal heat of her cunt.

"I've been too scared to post them online yet, but I wanted to know if anyone on there liked them since no-one... nnngh..."

She ground into me more firmly again as my slowly rising fingertips traced higher and higher up her side, eventually grazing the underside of her right breast.

"...no-one in this town seems to, uhh.... seems to be into me. Aaaahhh..."

I was running my fingers up and under her breast, cupping it ever-so-gently as I moved closer and closer to her areola.

"Amber can... ohhh... she can fuck any guy she wants with her big tits, and her- her- her-"

I began circling her areola with one finger, taking the utmost care not the touch her nipple itself, following the transitional line between her breast and the super soft areola itself.

"...her Dad being away all the time. I just... mmmmh... I've kissed two boys in three years. And one was just... uhhh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh.... just so Amber could fuck his friend."

I had my forefinger and thumb gliding over the areola, feeling its smooth, silken texture – no bumps at all, just a puffy expense surrounding her rock-hard nipple.

"I was worried... nnngh... no-one would want to fuck meeeeeee... Mmmf!"

I suddenly grabbed her nipple and pinched. Hard. Just like I'd seen her do to herself in her photo. She began to squeal but I covered her mouth with mine and used my other hand to press her into the kiss. I felt like I could cum right there and then just from listening to her react to my touch and feeling her rocking herself to an orgasm on my leg – her grinding had become more and more frantic as-

"Guyyyyys! We're home! Grandma's here!"

We broke away instantly, I let go of Lexi's nipple and she hopped off my leg. She hissed:

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

I looked at Lexi: her hair was mussed, her crotch had a huge damp spot and there was nothing but lust and disappointment in her eyes. I couldn't think of anything to do but shrug in dismay. Lexi pointed down at my leg – the damp spot on her sweatpants had left a stain on the thigh of my jeans too. I thought briefly then leant in and kissed her again – quickly but deeply – and pulled away.

"I need to change. So do you. We'll meet downstairs, have a nice family Thanksgiving, and just act normal. I'll be back in here with you after Grandma settles in my room, kay?"

Lexi nodded quickly and stood up on her tiptoes to kiss me on the cheek again.

"I've never been more upset at the prospect of a turkey dinner."

I grinned and gave her a wink before high-tailing it back to my room to change ASAP.

12