An Intergalactic Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was this really happening? Was this human really offering himself to her? Did he feel the same way that she did about him? What could possibly be wrong with this if he wanted it? She knew she could do this; she could control herself. She could feel when she needed to stop.

Slowly Val nodded her head in acceptance. She wiped away the last tears from her eyes and collected herself.

"If you feel yourself starting to lose consciousness, you have to stop me. Whatever happens, you have to stop me if I lose control. Snap my neck if you have to. Do whatever is necessary to keep yourself alive. Is that understood?" she said to him sternly.

He nodded his head in understanding of her ultimatum. He looked at her to see that she was shaking slightly in nervousness and anticipation. Her eyes were flaring bright red at him. She then took him by the hand and helped him up onto his feet, using herself as a brace for him to move as she'd done earlier.

"Let's go to the bedroom where it will be more comfortable," she whispered to him.

They strode over to his bed and she gently lowered him down atop it before climbing in with him on the other side. All around them, the lights were completely off; the only other light being the three Halloween candles on his dresser and the ocean of twinkling stars beyond the apartment window.

Nick turned and looked at her with a serene smile. His mouth popped open and warmth immediately rushed to his skin as he saw her pulling her white nurse top off. After a moment the top was thrown to the floor, revealing more of that luscious violet skin and her wonderful womanly orbs concealed by a bra.

"What...what are you doing?" he asked her, licking his lips.

She moved to unclip her bra from behind, giving him a gentle yet seductive smile. "This will make it more relaxing for you. I'm giving you something to keep your eyes and your mind focused on. It makes the feeding easier," she replied.

With that, the bra unclipped and fell to the floor. Nick let in a sharp intake of breath as two perfect breasts stood proudly out for his privileged viewing pleasure. They, like the rest of her skin, were violet purple colored with no superficial inadequacies whatsoever. They were perfectly proportioned also; not overly-large, but certainly not small either. The darker-colored fruits of her pert nipples looked aroused and erect with her great anticipation.

She got back onto the bed beside him, delighting in the sight of his eyes being fixed on her breasts. She stared right into his eyes as she crawled up to him like a lioness about to pounce on its prey; her eyes were as red as ever and seemed alight with a supernatural passion. Nick gulped with a twinge of momentary fear as he took to heart the warning that she'd earlier given him about doing whatever he could to keep himself alive.

Val swung her slim legs over onto either side of him, carefully avoiding his left leg as she did so. She stared him in the eyes, biting her lower lip seductively as her hands went to his crotch. He jolted and gasped as her hands ran their way up his thighs and traveled up his chest, unhooking each of the buttons to his Dracula costume as they went, all the while her eyes never left his.

She pulled open his costume revealing his muscled chest to the eager yvon. She licked her lips, tossing the upper half of the costume to the side before running her fingers up his arms and over his abs, feeling them flex beneath her fingers. She lowered her head down and planted several kisses with her plush purple lips onto his upper abs, staring up into his face as she did so.

Nick cooed and stroked a hand lovingly through her hair. He now felt incredibly pleased that he had continued to tone his upper body even after the accident. After being grounded to Alpha Draconis, the gym and weight room had been one of the few places that he had chosen to frequent in his free time. He wasn't a bionic superhuman to the point where his veins were bulging out of his arms, but he did keep himself at the peak of his physical level. The wonderful alien female atop him seemed to greatly approve, because she was raining a shower of kisses down all over his chiseled torso even now.

Val pulled her head back from his chest and crawled further up his body so that she was sitting astride his chest. She reached down and took hold of his hands, bringing them up to her breasts and placing them there.

"Do with them as you please," she whispered to him. "You should get something out of this too," she smiled.

Nick turned his gaze down to those wonderful breasts before him. He smoothly worked his thumbs over the areolae, circling them and flicking his thumbs across the erect nipples. Val let out a cute gasp at this sensation, bringing her head down to his neck and kissing at it and his collarbone gently. He worked his fingers gently over her firm globes as he felt her press her little button nose against his neck and inhale him deeply and lustfully.

She could smell it. He was so hot and ready for her. A willing, aroused person was a thousand, a million times more appealing than an unwilling one to her.

She flicked her tongue out to give a wet lick along his neck where, right beneath it, she could pick up the steady beat of his pulse. She brought her head up to look at him right in the eyes. Their faces were mere inches away from each other as her fingers gently traced along his smooth neck.

"You can still say no, Nick. You don't have to do this," she assured him softly.

Nick cleared his throat, realizing that this was the moment of truth. He couldn't imagine saying no to her though. She was such a kind woman; she deserved to know what it feels like to feed from a willing person at least once in her life.

Nick nodded his head in response. "I'm ready," he replied absolutely.

Val beamed with happiness from his answer. She opened her mouth and a slight clicking noise was heard as her fangs materialized from her gums. Nick looked on in awe and strange admiration as her fangs were revealed in all of their mesmerizing and intimidating glory. The fangs gleamed from the light of the candles as she smiled at him.

She shifted herself closer, gently reclining Nick's body back onto the pillows behind him so that he was comfortable and relaxed. She put her face near the left side of his neck and began to gently nip at it, not penetrating him with her fangs yet but getting accustomed to his anatomy and anticipating where or where not to bite.

She pulled back one last time to look into his kind eyes. He let out a deep breath to calm himself.

"Thank you for doing this. You are a very kind man," she said to him lovingly. "Remember what I told you before; do whatever is necessary to free yourself, if you must."

He shook his head, "I won't have to. You won't lose control. I trust you, Val."

She smiled as her eye glistened with a tear of happiness. "Thank you," she said again.

She lowered her head down to his neck slowly, opening her mouth to fully reveal her fangs again.

"Just relax; it will be alright," she soothingly whispered into his ear.

He quickly nodded as his hands instinctively began to gently massage her bare breasts again in order to take his mind off of things. Val lowered her head down to the nape of his neck and began to experimentally lick and graze her fangs superficially along his skin, trying to determine the best place to make the incision. Finally, she came to a place where she wouldn't be rupturing any major arteries or causing him any more discomfort than she had to.

With everything in place, her eyes honed in on the target spot, she bared her fangs, and directed the two sharp digits downward, piercing his skin.

Nick's eyes bulged and his hand squeezed her right breast reflexively. He let out a surprised gasp of, "Ahhhhnnnn!" as two sharp points had bit their way into his neck.

The sharp pain radiated in his neck and he saw stars for a few moments but felt himself roused out of the feeling by a delicate hand running along his chest and face gently. His vision cleared and he took in the sight of a silver head buried in his neck as he felt her two sharp fangs slowly, gradually bore their way deeper into the interior of his neck until they went as deep as they could go: his vein.

Nick grit his teeth and tried to relax himself as Val shifted herself around on his lap, keeping her head and fangs fixed onto his neck with her eyes closed. He continued to run his fingers on her breast and nipple with one hand while taking the other and cradling her head toward his neck, stroking her silky hair. Nick then let out a surprised moan and his toes dug into the bed sheets as he felt the first of his blood being drawn out of him from the neck.

The feeling of blood being drawn out of him by another life form was indescribable. The initial stinging pain in his neck that he felt when her fangs had penetrated his neck was gone and replacing it was a strange warmth and serenity that spread throughout his entire body. He soon began to feel numb and dizzy from the sensation.

Val meanwhile was beginning to lose herself to the euphoric feeling of drinking from what she'd been lusting over for the past few hours. Her eyes were closed and her head gently bobbed up and down on his neck as she suckled from his supple red nectar. She ran her hands through his brown hair and across his chest, all the while she let out little muffled whimpers of "Mmm," every time she drank down a mouthful of his blood.

Through half-open eyes, Nick moaned from the strange pleasure and feeling of what was happening to him. He felt his blood being taken out of his body, but he wasn't scared. He was excited. It felt so good knowing that he was sharing his own life-force with this beautiful female creature in order to keep her alive. It was the deepest, most charitable thing that he'd ever given to another person and it was intoxicating to him.

Val continued to moan and her breathing deepened as she suckled at his neck, making wet smacking sounds with each gulp. By now, Nick realized that he the dizziness began to increase and he started to feel a headache surfacing. He looked down at Val to see that she was still feverishly drinking from him. He knew that the warning signs that she'd given him were starting to come about and that if he felt himself bordering on unconsciousness, he had to stop her.

He reached his hand over and tapped her on the head, uttering her name softly. She didn't respond from this, still continuing to drink from him. He did it again, harder this time, and still she continued to drink, not acknowledging it.

"Val...Val please, I...it's too much...stop...please," he gasped in desperation as his head grew foggy.

So good...so delicious...mmm....more...amazing...delicious...need more; her lust-filled brain prated to her. Faintly however, she heard Nick calling out to her, as if he was shouting from the other side of a tunnel. N-, Nick...oh gods, no...was she too late? She needed to stop!

Her eyes popped open urgently and she quickly stopped suckling. She looked up into Nick's face as he let out a sigh of relief and laid his head back on the pillow. She continued to stare at him in concern, hoping, praying, that he would stay with her. Luckily, she continued to feel his pulse within her fangs and his chest continued to rise and fall with his breathing.

Nick raised his head up to look at her with a dazed, gentle smile. He ran a hand smoothly and tenderly through her hair and she smiled up at him as well, her fangs still in his neck as she did. Slowly, gently, she retracted herself back from his neck, her fangs sliding out of the two small puncture wounds left in his neck. Afterward, she quickly covered the wound with her hands to keep pressure on it.

"Jan; an ace bandage and a bottle of water, please," Val ordered of Nick's system.

"Of course, Valhala, I already have it prepared," Jan replied.

Another tray was delivered down to the bedside nightstand. Val quickly retrieved the bandage and began to apply it to his neck, concealing the two small wounds she'd left. After he'd been bandaged, she uncapped the bottle of water and handed it to Nick, who in his dazed state, accepted it and began to sip from its contents. He looked to the tray and saw yet more pills readied for him by Jan.

"Jan, what are those?" he asked her, pointing to the pills.

"Vitamin and iron supplements. My scanners indicate that you have lost blood," Jan replied.

Val blushed, rubbing her arm sheepishly from that. Nick reached over and took two of the pills, swallowing them and drinking down a generous amount of the water to replenish his fluids. When he was finished, he sat the tray to the side and laid his head back on the pillows, letting out a contented, relaxed sigh. He looked over at Val and saw that she was staring down at him with tears in her eyes.

"Val? There's nothing wrong with what you did. It was incredible, honestly. You stopped yourself, just as I said you would," she smiled, stroking her hand.

She nodded, a tear streaking down her cheek. "I know. I'm just so happy; I can't even put it into words. No one in my life has shown such an act of kindness and trust toward me as you have tonight. I...I...," she could barely even speak and her voice cracked as the emotions flooded through her.

Nick smiled and reached his hand up to cup her cheek. He brought the other hand up to her lips and used his thumb to wipe away the small amount of his own blood at the sides of her mouth. Val smiled as the tears continue to well up in her eyes as she placed her hand over his on her cheek, giving it a squeeze.

"So...how did I taste?" he asked with a grin.

Val gave a blush and a cheeky grin, kissing the palm of Nick's hand.

"Honestly...fabulous, the best thing I've ever tasted in my life," she consoled. "Sweet; sweet and tangy, like that hot apple cider that you drank, I'm sure. Sweet..." she lovingly whispered.

Val suddenly took both of his hands, intertwining her fingers into his. With that, she brought her head down and planted her purple lips right onto his mouth. Although surprised by her forwardness, he responded to her kiss, pressing his lips back against hers as their fingers tangled together. After a moment they pulled back again, their eyes focused only on each other.

The human and yvon stared at each other wordlessly, their chests rising and falling in perfect synchronization with each other. Within both of their eyes, a signal was sent between the two of them in place of words. They both took one last deep breath before their faces met and they fell into a fiery open-mouthed kiss. Pretense and inhibitions were cast to the winds as their lips coupled, their tongues danced together and the needy fingers groped at each other's bodies without hesitation.

With their fingers intertwined and their lips locked on each other, Nick flipped Val over so that she was lying beneath him. As they breathed life into each other through their mutual passionate kiss, Nick reached down and began to run his fingers all over her inviting breasts, gently tweaking at the little nubs of her nipples. Val's slender purple legs had come to wrap themselves about his back, pulling him tightly against her as he delicately worked her womanly parts with his fingers. Their mouths continuously dipped into feverish kisses before momentarily pulling back to let each other breath. Their torsos and hips rose and fell in tandem with their passionate kisses, as if they were simulating the motions of mating that they both so craved in that moment.

Val pulled back a moment, and her fingers went straight to his shorts, tugging and pulling at the waistline, trying to get them down. Nick smiled, reaching down and planting a kiss onto her cute purple button nose. His fingers met with hers at his waistline and aided her in pulling his shorts down followed swiftly by his briefs.

His erect, flushed manhood sprang out of his briefs as they were pulled down. Val's mouth hung open and she licked her lips, looking at his throbbing pink cock with admiration. She reached her hands down and delicately wrapped her purple fingers around his cock feeling its pulsing thickness within her hands. She ran her fingers smoothly along its length, absolutely loving the fact that this glorious sexual object was hers tonight, hers to enjoy and pleasure herself with as she had when she fantasized about it at the party.

Nick moaned in pleasure as Val's fingers stroked and gently squeezed at the length of his hard cock. He looked down, looking with amazement at the contrast between the skin tones of her purple hands and his cock. He watched and felt as her fingers squeezed a globule of precum from the tip of his cock, which she then smeared around his thick head. Her hands then went to his testicles, tenderly cupping them in her hands.

Her fingers held the two plump orbs of his balls in her hands, running them gently through her hands, feeling their heat as they pulsed in the palms of her hands.

She felt herself getting wet and moist with her arousal. She bit her lips as she felt the heat radiating in her loins like a fire that she had to douse. She stroked his cock harder, causing more precum to rise to the tip.

Val pulled Nick in toward her, giving him a passionate kiss which he returned gratefully. She pulled back and looked into his eyes with such wanting.

"Nick...please...," she gasped, her hands gripping him by his buttocks and pulling him in toward her.

"Please what?" he whispered into her ear, nipping at her cheek afterward.

"Mate with me, please, mate with me now," she begged, whispering into his ear.

Nick looked into her fiery red eyes and nodded. Val moved to pull her nurse skirt down before Nick stopped her.

"Leave it," he hissed into her ear lustfully, "I think it's so sexy."

She blushed and nodded, leaving her white nurse skirt intact. For whatever reason, he found the idea of making love to her with the human nurse skirt on undeniably arousing. The fact that it was this perfect, gorgeous alien female beneath that skirt made it a thousand times better.

Nick suddenly looked up at his ceiling and pronounced a loud command.

"Jan...sleep mode."

"Shutting down, Nick," Jan replied.

"In a few minutes, she'd probably be babbling on about elevated heat and stress levels in the room," Nick thought jokingly.

Nick reached down and pulled her skirt further up her slender hips so that it was out of the way. He flipped the skirt up and Val spread her legs out. Nick gazed at her feminine treasure nestled between those slender violet thighs. Her pussy was covered by a pair of panties; very wet panties, to be precise.

She was soaking!

Sure enough, her panties were drenched in clear fluid as some of it leaked out from the side of her panties and stained the bed sheets beneath her. He was amazed at the sheer amount of fluid that she was secreting. It had to be a yvon characteristic, because even the most aroused human female couldn't conjure this amount of juices.

Nick lowered his hand down and ran his fingers along the soaked length of her panties, feeling her moistened pussy lips beneath the fabric. She sighed and wiggled her hips as he ran his fingers along her covered pussy up to her clit, stroking it through the clothy material. He then grabbed the bands of her panties and slowly eased them down her legs. He pulled them off and cast the juice-soaked garment off to the side.

They looked at each other now in the light of the nearby candles, staring intently at the other's genitals. He licked his lips as he looked at her glistening pussy; the purple petals of her labia looking very moist and the nub of her clit protruded out in its arousal. Meanwhile Val was fixed on his throbbing cock which, if it were possible, seemed to get even harder and thicker as a result of her wonderful pussy being revealed to him.