An Intergalactic Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick approached her on his knees and reached down, dipping his fingers into her pussy. Val sighed from the gentle explorations and clenched the bed sheets as Nick's two fingers traveled the interior of her pussy, collecting the abundance of juices.

Nick pulled his fingers out and saw that his hand was coated in the clear glaze of her juices. He flicked his tongue out, relishing in the taste of the tart fluid while Val watched with a happy smile. He then brought his hand down and stroked at his cock, spreading the wet slimy fluid all over his cock, getting it completely wet and lubricated.

Val panted in delight as Nick got down and laid beside her, his juice-coated manhood sticking from his groin. She shifted and laid down on her side, raising her leg up and leaving her oozing pussy completely open.

Nick shifted himself closer to her until his muscled chest pressed into her back. He got comfortable between her open legs, his cock sticking out and coming to point directly at her pussy. He hiked up her sexy nurse skirt further and spread her legs out a bit more. Everything was ready; his cock was just one thrust away from burying into a wet, welcoming alien pussy.

Nick kissed Val on the back of the neck and she shivered in anticipation. Then, the two of them shifted their hips and Nick pushed himself forward. The head of his cock kissed at her spread-open pussy beneath the skirt. He intentionally withheld entering her just yet, instead swiping his cock across her pussy petals and getting both of their genitals wet. Val grit her teeth and wiggled her hips, desperately trying to get his hard cock inside her. One of Nick's hands smoothly ran through her silver head of hair while the other kept her leg spread open.

With that, Nick pushed his hips forward, giving a giant thrust inside her. Val gasped and went rigid in intense pleasure as the human's cock slid inside her. Nick nibbled gently at her neck and earlobe behind her as he pushed himself further into her tight, wet interior. They both sighed, feeling inch after thick inch of his cock sinking inside her spread-open pussy; her purple pussy lips clinging lovingly to his shaft as he sank deeper.

Nick stopped when the entire length of his sizeable cock had slid its way into her. They both sat still together, letting their nether regions grow accustomed to each other. Nick reached around and rubbed at her juicy pussy lips spread around his cock, as well as paying special attention to her clit. Val cooed from the feeling of his cock filling her up along with his fingers gently working their way about her pussy and tweaking her clit with expertise.

Nick then slowly began to draw himself out, his cock slipping wetly out of her thanks to the copious lubrication she provided. He then pushed himself back in as quickly as he had retreated, bringing moans of pleasure to both of them. As he began to slide in and out of her, she rolled her hips in time with him, wrapping her arm around the back of his head.

After a few thrusts that sent pleasure through their loins, Nick pulled himself out with a squelch, his cock wet with her juices. Val turned herself over and looked up at him with a serene, happy smile; her mouth hung open and she let out deep, contented breaths. Nick smiled back, leaning his head in to kiss her inviting lips before lowering his head down to kiss and nibble at the erect nipple of one of her violet breasts. She moaned and let out a giggle from the treatment, stroking his brown hair joyfully.

She pulled his head back and gave him another kiss before gently leaning him back onto the pillows behind them. Nick looked up at the beautiful violet goddess above him as she swung her legs over onto either side of him, staring right into his face with hunger in her crimson eyes. She took a gentle hold of his hard, glistening manhood and lowered her enticing pussy lips down onto the head of his cock, rubbing it against her clit as she sighed with delight.

Val kept her human lover's cock sticking straight up before she lowered her hips down, her pussy and his cock coming together and intermingling like they were meant for each other. She slammed her eyes shut and jerked herself down, causing the rest of Nick's cock to slide its way inside her up to the cervix.

She began to ride him feverishly, groping her breasts and moaning as his cock slid in and out of her with the movement of her hips. Nick moaned in ecstasy and his hands went to her hips as he bucked his hips up into her with each of her executed thrusts.

As they thrust into each other, moaning and clinging to each other in their lust and passion, the reflection of the nearby candlelit flames danced across her slim violet torso. The silhouette of the flames across her chest danced with the same fire that they gave to each other even then. Behind them, the carved jack-o-lantern gave its fiendish grin at them, as if it was enjoying the show that these two passionate lovers were giving it.

Nick panted, wrapping his hands about her waist and slipping in and out of her tight, wet core at a quicker pace as she rode him with such unbridle intensity. By now he had realized that his yvon female was exhibiting more passion in their coupling than he had ever experienced with his previous girlfriend, Casey. He willingly relinquishing some of his blood for her nourishment had sparked such a passion between the two of them that was almost elemental. Val sought to return the favor now by giving him the most intense lovemaking he'd ever experienced with any female.

As she continued to ride him, Nick forced himself into an upright position and started to kiss and lick at her breasts while she cradled his head in her hands. Nick then said the first uttered words since their coupling had begun.

"Ohh, Val...you're incredible, amazing," he panted while continuing to thrust away into her pussy, her tight, wet walls clinging and hugging to his manhood as he slid in and out.

Val smile and moaned, burying her head into his shoulder as her legs wrapped around him as his cock continued to drive in and out of her.

"You are, ah-, amazing too, Nick," she let out garbled gasps into his shoulder.

This was true; his manhood hit spots within her that hadn't been touched by the few yvon partners that she'd had in previous, comparatively insignificant romps. Not to mention, the passion and love shared between the two of them because him sharing his blood with her only intensified their strong lovemaking.

After a few more moments, Nick slowed himself down and surprised her by quickly turning her over. With his cock still buried deep inside her, he flipped Val over, laying her gently on her back and he was lying atop her. He looked into her face and could tell by her erratic breathing that she was approaching her climax. With him now controlling the pace, he was determined to bring them both to an explosive mutual climax shared between both of them.

He lowered his head down and their tongues intertwined within their open mouths. He then began moving his hips at the fastest pace that he could accomplish, hammering his cock away into and out of her sweltering wet pussy at a rapid pace.

Val threw her silver-haired head back and shrieked in her pleasure as he thrust into her at such a carnal pace. Her legs wrapped around his flexing buttocks and he groaned, driving downward into her so that his steel hard cock entered and retreated into her depths repeatedly.

Val threw her head back against the pillows as she felt a boiling orgasm building up, preparing to be released with such intensity that she hadn't felt during mating before. His downward thrusts had caused his pelvis to rub against clit at just the right angle, only heightening her pleasure and making the impending release that much intense.

With a final cry of passion and her eyes rolling back into her head, she finally came. A tingle built up in her loins and exploded all at once, running through her entire body as she shook and shuddering along with it. Deep within her purple womanly depths, a final reserve of her abundant pussy juices soaked his plundering cock and his groin as the walls of her pussy tightly clamped down onto him, desperately trying to milk his human semen out of his manhood.

Nick moaned as he felt the silky, velvety walls of her channel clasping at him as her bore in and out of her up to her cervix. His balls tightening signaled his own climax as the floodgates prepared to release what would likely be a generous amount of his seed into this lovely female alien.

His eyes suddenly shot open in the midst of his thrusting and a coming climax boiled within him.

"Oh crap, Val, we aren't using protection! What do I do? I can't cum inside you, can I?" he gasped, while still continuing the instinctively drive in and out of her.

She looked up at him with red eyes that bore straight into his soul.

"I don't care about that. I want your seed inside of me, whatever the consequences," she panted back to him, unashamed.

She wrapped her legs tightly around him, keeping him firmly pressed inside her so that he couldn't pull away. He clenched his muscles and braced his hands on either side of her as he drove himself in and out. His previous hesitations were gone and replacing it was a wanting, a craving, to actually fill her up with his sperm as she desired.

He hammered away into her before thrusting inside as far as he could, pressing the head of his cock against her cervix. He moaned loudly and his head swam in a fog of lust as the cum boiled in his loins and shot up his manhood, pouring itself freely right into Val's sacred depths in thick spurts.

His legs quivered and shook as his seed exploded right into the womb of his lover beneath him. Val moaned in synch with him as she felt every strand of his hot, pearly semen splash against her walls to be deposited into the very chamber where a human/yvon hybrid baby could very possibly be growing in the coming months as a result of the insemination.

After experiencing the most intense climax that he'd ever endured in his life, Nick's cock stopped pulsing and releasing its potent payload and his hips slowed down finally. He collapsed atop her, burying his head into her shoulder with a drawn-out sigh. He planted tender kisses onto her shoulder and she stroked his hair as they felt his abundance of hot seed pooling up in the place where their genitals were fused together lovingly.

They both raised their heads up to stare into each other's eyes. As Nick looked into that beautiful petite purple face, he realized he'd never felt a stronger connection with anyone. If someone had told him a few hours ago that he'd end up making passionate, romantic love to a woman on Halloween night, he would have called them crazy. And yet here he was, staring lovingly into the amazing female under him. He truly was in love; he knew that now. He had only known her for a few hours, but he was madly in love with this woman.

Their lips met and fused together with fervor. They pulled back and looked at each other again, both of them giving such loving, blissful smiles at each other while their hands intertwined at the spot where his semi-flaccid erection and her tender vagina were coupled still.

Nick turned and looked over at the blazing jack-o-lantern and then the pile of his Dracula costume, and grinned to himself.

Dracula decided to finally leave his coffin for one night, and ended up with a bride.

Nick brushed a lock of her silver hair out of her eye, looking into her tear-filled, smiling face.

"Happy Halloween, Valhala," he whispered to her.

She snuggled her head into his shoulder, kissing at the two covered bite marks in his neck.

"Happy Halloween, Nick," she replied, kissing his cheek.

The candles in the room went out and a shutter closed up on the window, shutting out the light from the nearby Alpha Draconis star. As the room went dark and their Halloween came to an end with the clock striking midnight, Nick fell asleep in his bed, cradling and hugging a lovely violet vampiress against him.