An Intergalactic Mate Swap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All four cried out as Mike and Rajah began to cum inside both females. The plentiful, milky load of cum rushed up Mike's cock and exploded in ropey spurts deep into Akaya's pussy to slosh into her womb. Rajah was locked against Liz's cervix thanks in part to his barbs as his cock twitched a couple times before he too released ropey explosions of cum deep in Liz's pussy.

Both women gasped and moaned, riding out their orgasms as they felt load after creamy, sperm-filled load fill them up to amazing proportions. When their cocks stopped twitching and they finished cumming inside of them, Rajah collapsed atop Liz and Mike atop Akaya, both of them letting out extremely satisfied, drawn-out sighs.

All four of them, utterly sated and basking in the ambiance of such pleasure that they had scarcely felt before, passed out tiredly in respective parts of the living room.

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6..."

Mike's tired eyes slowly drew open as he came back to reality. His gaze was met with the holographic TV on the wall displaying the New Year's Eve ball in Time's Square slowly dropping.

"3, 2, 1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!"

On the TV, the ball lit up and fireworks exploded above the city skyline in the background.

Mike grinned tiredly as he picked himself up from the floor of the apartment living room. He rubbed the back of his head, looking down and seeing that he was still naked; his flaccid, glistening cock clinging limply to his leg.

He then realized that he had another form snuggled up against his side. He turned around on the floor beside him, expecting to see Akaya, but instead, he was met with the dreamily sleeping form of his gorgeous wife Liz. Her hand was draped over his leg as her chest rose and fell in peaceful strokes as her face smiled.

He smiled too and reached down, taking her hand in his as his other hand began to stroke the brown locks of hair from her beautiful face.

He cast his gaze around the other room and then finally saw the forms of Akaya and Rajah situated on the other couch. They had excited expressions across their muzzles as they had watched the New Year's Eve countdown with anticipation. Rajah and Akaya were both still nude too (not that it mattered since they had fur) and sitting clung close together. Akaya was sitting atop his lap, resting her head back on her mate's shoulder as they watched the TV while Rajah stroked the back of her ears. Rajah's cock had retracted back into its sheath, however, there was still the unmistakable glimpse of clear juices on his groin. Both Kataarans' tails were swaying calmly back and forth as they sat on the couch.

Mike heard a sigh and a whimper beside him as he turned his gaze back down to his wife. Liz stretched out her arms and slowly drew her eyes open, looking up into her husband's face with a smile.

Mike reached down and stroked her cheek. "Welcome back, how do you feel?" he softly asked her.

She blushed and kissed his hand. "Pretty exhausted," she replied, smiling. He laughed along with her as he lowered his head down and planted a tender kiss onto her lips.

Liz then took notice of the TV playing and she spun around to see Rajah and Akaya staring back at both of them. Mike and Liz stretched out one last time before they got up and took a seat on the other couch. The two pairs of spouses looked at each other with relaxed, passive smiles on their faces.

"Thank you, thank you both so much for what you did for us. It was very enjoyable, and we wouldn't have imagined sharing this with anyone else," Akaya said as Rajah nodded in agreement.

Mike and Liz smiled at each other before he replied, "It was our pleasure too. That's what friends are for."

The four looked back at the TV and the various New Year's Eve celebrations playing across the screen before they looked back at each other.

"So...what happens from here?" Liz asked the two Kataarans.

Rajah shrugged. "Whatever you two want. Like I said, this can disappear and we all pretend like it never happened, go back to the way things were. It's entirely up to you," he answered.

Mike and Liz surprisingly both frowned at that prospect. After what they'd done and shared with their two friends hours before, it felt almost...empty to just throw that all away. Not only had Mike and Liz's love for each other not diminished in the slightest, but they felt as if they'd really had a bond with their comrades and friends that few others could claim to have done.

Noticing their frowns and hesitations, Rajah and Akaya looked briefly at each other with smirks.

"Or...if you'd like to continue this, we can see where it takes us in the weeks ahead?" Rajah continued.

Mike and Liz looked at each other. Mike nodded his head at her to which she smiled in agreement, clasping his hand with hers.

"We'd like that," Mike softly replied to both of them.

The tiger and tigress nodded collectively with smiles adorning their faces as they turned back to the TV. Mike had been rubbing Liz's shoulder as she leaned back against him, before she looked down at herself, realizing how sweaty and sticky she felt.

"Well I don't know about the weeks ahead, but right now, I know that we could all use a shower," she laughed.

The other three laughed and vocalized their agreement. "You two can go first," Rajah offered, continuing to stroke his mate perched atop his lap.

Liz turned her head back to Mike, whispering, "Care to join me?"

He chuckled and planted a kiss onto her nose. "As you command, my dear," he replied.

The two humans wobbly made their way over to the bathroom as the two Kataarans continued watching TV. They stepped into the roomy shower, closing the door behind them as they turned on the knob, allowing a steamy warm stream of water to rain down atop both of their sweaty bodies.

As they were in the midst of rinsing and cleaning each other down with the soap, Liz suddenly surprised him by pressing him up against the shower wall.

"That was SO hot, wasn't it?" she asked him with a huge smile, referring to their previous orgy with the Kataarans.

He nodded with a smirk as the water kept raining on them. "Hell yeah, it was. I'm glad we agreed to it."

Liz smiled lustfully as her soap-covered hand went down to his cock and began to clean and stroke renewed life into it. He sighed and leaned his head back as his hand went down between her legs, finding her pussy as his fingers delved between the glistening lips. As he looked down, he saw that some of Rajah's white seed still dripped out of her snatch in small droplets, being sucked down the drain of the shower beneath them.

She smiled and pressed her mouth up against his ear. "Think you have one more in you?" she whispered, nibbling his lobe.

Mike's eyebrows rose as he grinned at her. "Rajah and Akaya need to use this, you know," he reminded her.

"They can wait. Besides, I'm sure those horny tigers will do the same thing when they have their turn," she laughed.

Mike nodded, his eyes tracing over her voluptuous body as his inhibitions were cast aside.

"Anything for you, trooper," he replied, using the pet-names that they'd assigned for each other.

He hoisted her up by her bum, causing her to yelp in pleasant surprise as he pressed her against the back wall, wrapping her legs around him. He lined up his cock with her slippery slit and pushed himself in, bringing sighs and pleasure to both of them.

With the water raining down on both of them and with them clinging their hot wet bodies against each other, Mike and Liz fell into a passionate coupling as their moans could likely be heard from their two friends outside the door.

Soon enough, both of them reached another momentous orgasm each. Their bodies clung together under the shower as they shuddered against each other, while Mike unloaded his creamy deposit of semen inside her pussy, where, deep in her womb, it filled up alongside what was left of Rajah's.

Both human lovers collapsed on the shower floor into each other's arms, smiling and stroking each other as they basked in their bliss. They then gave each other one more deep kiss, both of their minds dwelling on the wonderful weeks that lay in store for them.