An Introduction to Kade and Rayne

Story Info
Kade has something to ask Rayne.
1.7k words
3.86
7.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers

Tonight was the night Kade thought to himself. After three years he would tell Rayne how much he truly did love and want to spend the rest of his life with her. They didn't live together. Though they both wanted to, and had stable jobs, there was something that always seemed fun about never quite knowing where they'd end up when the evening was over with. Plus though they both loved each other immensely at times, it was nice to have a get away. He hopped into his dark blue f-150 nervously playing with stations and checking his pockets before turning on the car. He was taking her to the best restaurant in the plaza. It was a nice restaurant that neither of them could really afford, but he wanted everything to be perfect.

Rayne was up in her apartment putting her long dark natural black hair with the very underside layer of blue in the perfect up do. She liked the blue, it was Kade's favorite color and she enjoyed having that little bit of something to reminder her of him everywhere she went. Putting the finishing touches on her make up she slid on her favorite purple Valena halter dress, which flowed a little less 'Seven year Itch' Monroe than she had preferred; but she had found it super cheap and in perfect condition. Rayne had a knack for great finds, especially in second hand stores. She didn't know where they were going, she just knew that Kade had told her for their anniversary they were going all out and he wanted her to feel like the princess she is.

Kade stood outside her door, knocking. He never honked the horn or texted her; he always came to the door. Though he owned her, he always treated her with a certain amount of respect. He loved her too much to be a completely heartless master. She opened the door somewhat rushed and a little behind. She looked beautiful as always. To Kade Rayne was the most gorgeous woman, and he was the luckiest man to have her. "You ready baby?"

She motioned him in while she looked for her purse. "Yes, finally." She smiled at him. He took her arm and walked her out; checking to make sure the door was locked before heading out to the truck. He opened the door for her before walking around to his side. "Where are we going?" Kade smiled and started the truck driving down to the plaza. It was a perfect summer night, just a hint of cool breeze breaking up the warm summer air. When they arrived they walked around the plaza before stopping at a corner and waited. "Are we going to cross the street?" as soon as she had finished a carriage pulled up stopping feet in front of them. Kade led her to the carriage offering his hand to help her up.

Rayne smiled putting her black platform ballerina heels on the bottom step. Though a very well put together class woman, she loved heels that were a little too tall for even a stripper. She loved the way they looked. Rayne was a short, chesty, average built, dark skinned Latin woman; she loved the way they made her legs look much longer than they were. She also knew they drove Kade absolutely crazy. Every time he saw her in them all he could think about was how good they looked on her when her legs were wrapped around his waist. He could feel himself getting more aroused with every second they were together. They sat in the carriage and he presented her with a single long stem red rose that had been placed there for him earlier. Rayne got lost in the lights and the fountains on the plaza, not noticing Kade hadn't taken her eyes off her since they had gotten in.

When they arrived at the restaurant he exited first only to help her out. With every step in the restaurant Kade's palms began to get sweatier, and his normal conversation became more broken and stuttered. "Kade hunny, this is wonderful, but you really didn't have to do all this. I really would have been happy just staying home watching movies with you." He just smiled at her as she put her hand on top of his. He pulled his hand away and reached into his pocket pulling out a piece of paper sliding it into her hand.

"Read it." each time they went out, he gave her things she needed to accomplish before she was allowed to leave. That was, if she wanted to leave with him. It didn't matter what restaurant they were in. Tonight was no different. "Out loud love." Her face blushed and couldn't bring herself to do it; this note was much more erotic than the ones he usually gave her. "Now." They were seated in the middle of the restaurant.

"Take off your panties and place them in your purse. Slide a finger between your lips and tell me how wet you really are." She put her head down thinking for a moment before slipping the paper in her purse. "Right now?" She looked up at Kade pleading with her eyes for him to take back his order.

Kade smiled at her. "Well, if that's what the paper says then I guess you'd better get on it." She looked around to see if anyone was looking and readjusted herself a few times before finally getting them past her knees. Then she stopped. "What's the matter?"

"They're caught on my heel, would you help me master? Please?!" He felt her foot run up his leg, then felt himself getting more excited. Without taking his eyes off hers, he slid his hand up her leg, pulling off the tiny pearl, lace thong she had been wearing. "May I have them back please?" He shook his head smiling as he could feel the thong drenched with her wetness. Knowing why, she smile and placed her finger between her legs. "Master, I am ready for you now. I am so wet." He looked around then tossed her thong directly in front of her. Embarrassed she quickly grabbed a hold of it slipping it back into her purse. When she looked up there was another piece of paper sitting on the table. Rayne opens it and smiles. "Taste it. Then describe it to me." Coyly smiling she lifted her finger suggestively wrapping her mouth around it thinking about Kade's cock deep in her mouth. "Master, it is sweet. It tastes very good. I think it will please you."

"I'm sure it will." When she was finished they went back to their normal conversation. Kade loved to make her uncomfortable in public places, but never wanted anyone to catch on to what they were doing. Dinner came and went without another paper. He could see Rayne's face wondering if she was going to receive another paper before they were done. It was also part of their game that when they went out she always got one for every year they were together. If she hadn't received all of them by the time the check came, she was not allowed to leave with him. The Desert came, and still no paper. When he got up and left for the bathroom, Rayne started to worry. Finally the waiter came with the check, Rayne got her purse and jacket. Thinking he was punishing her for trading her collar for a necklace without his permission she readied herself for leaving alone.

"Madame this is for you." The waiter presented her with an envelope.

"Thank you." Putting her purse down on the table, and her jacket in her lap she opened the envelope. "Look deep into my eyes." Confused she put the paper in her purse. When she turned around, there was Kade, knelt by her chair.

"The last three years have been nothing but magical. I love you with everything I have, and everything I am. You are the best friend, slave, lover, companion, and partner I could ever hope to have. I couldn't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Rayne spend the rest of your life with me?" Kade pulled out the most beautiful silver ring with a sapphire stone in the middle. She smiled and nodded kissing him wrapping her arms around him.

They left the restaurant, got into his truck and drove off. "I have one more place for us to go before heading home." Rayne looked at him explaining that he didn't need to do anything else for her, but he insisted. Kade drove down to the park. That's where they met. She was walking her pug and he was on a daily run. They walked down to the lake. The park was isolated from most of the city. They laid out looking at the stars while Kade told her of different constellations and planets. Rayne kissed him thanking him for the evening. He grabbed her hand placing it on top of his cock. She smiled at him knowing what that meant.

"Baby we're in a park, we could get caught." He put his hand back on hers to emphasize his point. She hesitated knowing that would only bring her punishment. Kade stood up grabbing her by the wrist. He pushed her against a tree, holding her against it with one hand, undoing his pants with the other. He spread her legs apart with his foot. He pulled out a condom ripping open the package, placing it back in his pocket then; slipping the condom on with ease. Driving the point home with his big, thick, hard cock into her tight little pussy, he didn't care where they were. He was hard and she had made him that way. Rayne came hard without warning only making Kade pump harder into her. She was expected to come when he fucked her. Only ever having to ask for permission when his cock wasn't inside of her, she came over and over, only getting louder the harder he fucked. Having been teased all night, Kade came quicker than he had intended.

"Thank you master! Thank you so much." After regaining feeling in his legs he exited Rayne, pulled up his pants tying off the condom tossing it into a near by trash can. They both sat against the tree holding one another until they fell asleep.

Xoltol
Xoltol
7 Followers