An Invitation Only

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held himself inside of her, motionless for what seemed like hours. Suddenly she felt his cock withdrawing, then plunging deep again, pulsing at the gates of her womb. He thrust into her hard, over and over. She felt the pain give away to pleasure and she spread her legs further apart and pushed back against him. She heard him groan at the realization of her compliance as he leaned over, pressing his chest into her back, obviously happy with her sudden surrender to him. He reached around her and found her clit with his fingers, rubbing it in cadence to his thrusts. She moaned, lifting her head and turning her face into her captor’s neck. She licked the salty flesh there, whimpering and spurring him on with her muffled, incoherently sexual whispers.

"Please... " she heard herself say in a rasping voice. He moaned again, unable to bear what her words did to him, turning her head up towards his face, locking her lips in a stormy, demanding kiss. His tongue matched the movement of the thrusts of his cock, his fingers rubbing up and down, drawing circles over the pulsating pearl of her clit while his other hand holding her hip as he thrust into her. Their breath mingled as they tried to catch it.

She heard his hoarse cries ringing in her ears and felt the swell of his cock deep in her pussy as he shot his sticky, sweet sap into her newly initiated sex. He rubbed her clit furiously, thrusting his throbbing organ relentlessly into her, trying to make her cum with him. She could feel it building inside of her... her orgasm and his seed. Suddenly she felt as though she was on the verge of something, a slight tickle in her sex, then a throbbing need to throw herself into the white hot summit that lay on the other side of a chasm that swallowed her completely. She looked up into his face as she came, watching him watch her. Her vision turned white, clouding on the edges until all she could see were his eyes, smiling down at her, full of love and passion.

"Jeff... " she whimpered. The waves rocked through her, the realization and the orgasm. She cried out and closed her eyes, throwing her head back against his shoulder as she felt his lips on her neck and his fingers slowing their steady rhythm on her clit. She fell into the chasm, slowly falling into his arms as they wrapped around her and held her tightly. She had found her lover, she had fallen in love.