All Comments on 'An Island, A Horny Family Stranded'

by Electronic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Fair enough...

While the premise itself was okay I must note that the author could benefit greatly from using an editor to clean up the story. Typos, grammatical errors and poor punctuation made it somewhat difficult to read what was, otherwise, a fairly good tale.

<br><br>

If there's going to be a continuation of this story, PLEASE ensure that it is well proofed and clean. Believe it or not, doing so has a sincere impact on how well a story is received.

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 17 years ago
Well Done

Hey bud well done story never mund mr grammer. It's a very good story very realistic. I doubt that in a real type story that the characters would sound like they swallowed a dictionary, and went to proper grammer school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great work

Great work. Even though it needs a proof reader, I still gave it a "5" because so few writers do such a great job of seduction in a believable story. I hope you continue writing. You tell a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good Ide

I really like the plot. The story would be more erotic if you would have described more details of the sex.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 15 years ago
I agree with the "perv from Canada".

Some of us come to this site because we find the stories to be entertaining. If one is looking for literary perfection the public libraries have stacks of classic literature. You have written a really good story that was an enjoyable read. Keep up your good work and screw all the damned critics. One of the best writers on this site (my friend Jessy19) surely couldn't give a rat's ass about literary perfection and would tell you about yourself, if that was your only criticism of her work. Be assured that most of us out here will quickly become fans, if you continue to write stories of this quality. Thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad

good premise and writing but not enough sexual description for my taste.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Not bad but it ended rather abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I liked the story, and the grammar and spelling didn't seem atrocious to me, but it's pretty distracting when you use the wrong word in a phrase or saying.

ie. it's not a "faithful" day it's a "fateful" day

You said uncompromising position, when one would think it would be quite a compromising position, etc.

On the whole, great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More.

Too soon. Don't end there. You have an excellent scenario built up. Now is not the time for rescue. It's time for more dad daughter/ mom son and finally orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

gramer &spelling so what . fools weat perfick well dont reed litearotica stories. stoped 2 soon . lot of milagr in this .onley weite 2/3 pages at a timr welldone worth lot more than 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A good story, i loved reading it but you need some one to check for errors, grammer and spelling. I'm not the best either!!! keep tying

ukrainianukrainianalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful first story. I was hoping for a foursome or swapping partners. Mother daughter and freedoms but it's your story and it was good.more please !

juanviejojuanviejo30 days ago

GOOD...QUATRO ESTRELLAS!

dbsidedbside21 days ago

I love shipwrecked stories, Marooned !! I can't believe that this has such a low rating of 4.3 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous