An Island Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they were ready, Kal escorted the couple to their cabin, which made them gasp; it was as luxurious as Benny had promised. The windows were tinted but allowed a clear view across the ocean. It had three rooms; the bedroom, the bathroom and the lounge/diner. The cases had been neatly piled in the bedroom. The steward asked if they would like him to unpack for them. Manny was about to say "Yes" but Maggie answered for them.

"No thank you, we can manage for ourselves," she replied curtly.

After Kal had left them alone, Manny asked why she had turned down his offer.

"Do you really think I want him to see and handle my personal things, like my underwear? How could I wear anything knowing that he had seen and handled them? He could be looking at me every day wondering what I had on underneath my dress!"

She turned away to hide the flush that was rising through her face but not, she realised, from embarrassment, but the idea of this dark young man viewing her as a sexual object.

*****

The yacht cruised up the Eastern coast of Australia, up past Newcastle and on towards the Gold Coast, calling in at Brisbane. By now, all of the staff and crew were aware of Maggie's incessant complaining. They stopped going to the lounge deck for meals, because fewer and fewer people went there to eat. So they stayed in their cabin for meals, unaware that the other people were gradually moving back to the lounge.

Kalti carried the tray with their evening meal starter along the corridor and met Frank, one of the other stewards coming the opposite way.

"Off to serve the Ice Queen, Kal? Rather you than me!"

He merely shrugged and continued on to the cabin, knocking briefly, before opening the door and entering.

Maggie was busy nagging Manny and didn't hear the knock. It had been a hot day and she had just had a shower. She had changed into fresh underwear and walked back into the main part of the cabin when she saw that her husband had inadvertently sat on her dress that she had left laid out on the bed.

When the door opened and Kal walked in Maggie yelped and turned her back to him. She looked back over her shoulder and exploded.

"Well don't just stand there gawping, you pervert! Bloody well turn around so I can get dressed!"

Kal spun around so rapidly he almost lost his grip on the tray. Maggie stepped into her button up dress and quickly fastened it. She turned back around while still securing the belt.

"Don't you ever knock? I could have been stark naked - I almost was!"

Kal controlled his temper and put on his most contrite face before replying.

"I'm most terribly sorry ma'am. I did knock, but clearly it wasn't loud enough. I should have waited until you asked me to come in."

"Yes you should," her temper cooled a little. "But rest assured I will be having words with the Captain."

"Of course ma'am. I understand."

Manny kept his head down.

"Well, come on then! Get the food served before it gets cold."

By the time they had finished the soup, Kalti had returned with the fish course. This time he knocked very loudly... and waited.

An imperious "Come!" was the response.

They drank a full bottle of wine with the meal and it helped to mellow Maggie. They agreed that it would be a good idea to have an early night, but as Maggie was preparing for bed she couldn't stop thinking about Kal seeing her in her underwear. Recalling her previous conversation with Manny, the steward had no need to imagine what she looked like beneath her dress.

Peeling her panties down Maggie was shocked to see the heavy damp patch in the crotch. Moreover, when she removed her bra her nipples appeared larger and angrier than she had ever seen before and their sensitivity was acute - when she dropped her nightgown over her head the material stroked down across them, almost making her moan.

She walked back into the cabin and moved over to the bed. Manny was already tucked in, reading a book. On the spur of the moment and before she could think twice about it, she pulled her nightgown back over her head

"It's far too hot for this tonight," she said and, naked, she slid into bed.

Manny's mouth had dropped open. Not only was Maggie naked in bed beside him, but she hadn't even pulled the sheets up to cover her breasts. She looked across at him.

"Well what are you gawping at Manny?" She looked down at her nudity, her head buzzing with the wine - or was it something else?

Again, before she allowed herself the chance to think she took another brazen step.

"Don't you think you should take your pyjamas off?"

"Well, I um... if you think... I mean," his voice trailed off and he threw off the sheets. Maggie was pleased to see that something was happening in his trousers. He fumbled with the buttons of his jacket and the longer he took, the stiffer his penis became. When he dropped them to the floor he was fully erect.

"Oh Manny! Not again! Well come along and get it over and done with then."

He got back into bed and tentatively moved his hand to her breasts. He was fascinated by her nipples and began to poke and stroke them. Maggie didn't stop him; in fact she was enjoying his touch. She wanted him to go on for longer, but he was clearly ready and put his hand on her knee to draw her legs apart. She parted them and, as he moved between, spread them further, further than she had ever done before. Manny thrust and went straight in. He pushed up on his arms and looked down at her.

"You're... so wet tonight!"

She tried an excuse, "Well maybe I've been sweating a lot."

He didn't respond, but started stroking in and out. For once, because his arousal had been sudden, his orgasm took longer to achieve, yet still it was over all too quickly - even though Maggie had been enjoying it more than she had ever enjoyed sex in her life. She was just beginning to experience some very peculiar sensations down there and afterwards wondered if it was the climax that she had sometimes read about in magazines and other women gushed about disgustingly.

*****

The next morning the boat headed out into the Coral Sea alongside the Great Barrier Reef, the plan being to cruise around the various Pacific Islands. The weather was glorious - again - and the passengers marvelled at the shoals of flying fish that flittered past. The yacht stopped to enable those who wished to dive on the colourful reefs.

Maggie donned her one piece swimsuit, intending to take advantage of the experience. Manny said that he would stay on the boat. Those that wanted to dive were taken a short distance away from the vessel in a powered inflatable. As the reef was so near the surface here, the idea was to use goggles and snorkel and to lazily kick the flippers and glide over the underwater scene. Later on during the trip, after some suitable training, passengers would be allowed to use breathing gear and actually go below the surface.

Manny had taken an expensive pair of binoculars on the trip with him and used them to watch the group as they swam backwards and forwards across the submerged reef. He could see a couple of other women in the water, but his attention was on Maggie. He had already noted her beautifully hardened nipples poking through the thin material of her costume as her body anticipated slipping into the water. She had decided to let the water do its worst to her hair and had quickly ducked her head beneath the surface to wet it and then pushed it back, flattened, onto her head before donning the goggles again. It looked incredibly sexy.

As he watched, Manny realised that he was becoming aroused and leaned closer in to the enclosed part of the railing on the side of the boat to hide the fact. It was when Maggie turned away from him that he got an even better view; the high leg cut of the costume and the thin material clinging to her skin meant that very little was left to the imagination. Her arse looked magnificent. He daydreamed about hovering above her as she swam, pulling the sides of her costume between her cheeks and then massaging the firm flesh.

Manny dropped the glasses from his eyes and looked around quickly, glad that nobody else was nearby, aware that he daren't move from where he stood, yet desperate to grab his penis and begin rubbing.

Eventually, Maggie and the other divers returned to the boat. Manny saw an opportunity when the deck was empty and everyone was looking the wrong way, to make the ten steps back to their cabin. He stood waiting until Maggie came back into the room.

"Oh Manny!" she cried. "You should have come with me! The colours were fabulous! And the fish - there were millions of them. All the colours you can imagine."

That was when she noticed Manny staring at her and realised that he was pushing his shorts down to reveal his rock solid erection. His voice seemed almost strangled when he spoke.

"You'll need to wash off the salt water properly, so we'd better get you into the shower. Come on."

He took her hand and pulled her to the bathroom. The shower was not as large as at home, but just big enough for both of them to stand in. Manny pushed her in, pulled off his t-shirt and stepped in beside Maggie, naked.

Maggie was completely taken aback and didn't know how to respond, but Manny was taking control, so she just went along with what he wanted.

The spray came on and she turned her face towards it and raised her hands to push the water back through her hair. Manny's hands went straight to her breasts and began kneading them. His thumbs found the nipples and rubbed across them urgently. He then moved his hands across the rest of her costume, ostensibly washing the salt out of the material. When he reached her crotch she parted her legs for him and didn't complain when he spent even longer there, bringing her arousal to a level almost equal to Manny's own.

"You know Maggie; you looked incredibly sexy out there. Your body is fantastic," he told her. "Turn around so we can wash out the back now."

Manny dropped to his knees, legs either side of Maggie's and began to rub the material covering her arse cheeks. His mind went back to his earlier fantasy and his fingers slipped beneath the material and pulled it into the cleft. Maggie gasped in surprise and as his hands pushed the flesh apart, feeling a new and exciting sensation between her legs. And then Manny kissed her on the bottom! Twice!

By now, Maggie's knees were trembling and her hands were against the sides of the cubicle to help support and keep her upright. Manny took hold of her hips and pushed with one, while pulling with the other to rotate her to face him again. This time he kissed her pussy through the material and she began to imagine what it would be like without it.

Manny struggled to stand up in the confined space, but soon found himself pressed against Maggie and kissing her passionately. He broke away to speak.

"We need to get you out of the costume now and soap you down. We must make sure that we get rid of all that salt."

With that, he slipped the straps from her shoulders and peeled it down her body. As he moved lower, his face came level with Maggie's breasts and he paused to kiss, lick and nibble each of her nipples. He squatted to pull the costume down her legs and held it as she stepped out.

Manny was left facing Maggie's vagina. He had never seen it this close. Her legs were slightly parted and he could see that the lips were puffy and swollen - and parted.

Maggie looked down at her husband and unconsciously reached out for his head and pulled him towards her. Manny inadvertently kissed her clitoris. Sparks seemed to fly and made her dizzy. Manny's hands were all over her backside, kneading, caressing.

"Manny," she hissed. "I don't think I can take much more."

He misunderstood, thinking that he was being chided, so he struggled back to his feet. Looking into her face, he saw that she looked to be in a trance. He reached for the shower gel dispenser on the wall and squirted some into the palm of his hand. Manny reached up and began massaging the soap into her scalp and washing her hair. Her eyes were already closed as he moved down over her face, kissing her on the lips once the soap had been washed away.

Manny turned her around, took more soap from the dispenser and washed her shoulders and back, and then worked downwards, lathering Maggie's buttocks and the backs of her legs. Then he started on the insides of her legs. She opened them as far as the cubicle would allow and thrilled at the sensations as he moved closers and closer to the apex. She was aching for him to touch her pussy again, but instead his hand slithered up between her checks and caressed along the cleft, tickling her anus. Her low moan sounded almost like a whimper.

He turned her around again and began with her breasts. By now Maggie was breathing heavily and making unusual sounds of pleasure.

As far as Manny was concerned, all pretence of simply washing Maggie had long since passed. This was now a sexual act and he was being allowed to do things he never dreamed he would be permitted to do. With his left hand still on her breast he kissed her once more and slipped his right hand down to her pussy, intending to guide his penis into her. But for Maggie it was too late. His fingers slid across her clitoris before plunging into the velvety wetness and it sent her over the edge - into the first climax she had ever experienced. Had Manny not had his mouth on hers, the scream would undoubtedly been heard outside of the cabin.

Maggie had to cling hard to Manny's neck to prevent her from collapsing. Manny wanted to enter her, but realised the impossibility as he was now supporting almost all of her weight. He reached behind and turned off the shower and then half carried, half dragged her back into the bedroom, only just making it to the bed before letting go. All he wanted to do now was fuck. His cock felt like it was going to burst. But first, he wanted to push Maggie just a little further, hoping that she would be compliant.

"Maggie," he whispered in her ear. "I want you to get up on all fours. I want to do it like that."

She was still coming down from her amazing experience, but her libido remained high.

"You want to fuck me like an animal, is that it, Manny? You want me on my hands and knees do you?"

It sounded like she was going to tell him where to go, but instead she rolled onto her front, pushed up onto her arms and then dragged her knees up beneath her hips. She spread her legs and then looked back over her shoulder at Manny.

With a husky voice she said, "Go on then Manny, fuck me anyway you want, but do it slowly. If you come too quick I'll rip your balls off."

Maggie's vagina seemed to gape at him and he didn't need a second invitation. The slavering pussy swallowed his dick in one go and he could feel the walls of her vagina gripping as he tried to withdraw. He went slowly, just as he'd been told, but he still felt that he was getting close, so he stopped, fully embedded and reached around to play with her breasts. She seemed to appreciate this and didn't complain that he had stopped stroking in and out. After a few minutes of play he felt able to continue again.

Stopping and starting like this Manny was able to keep going for twenty five minutes - a record for him (probably by twenty minutes).

Suddenly, Maggie started panting.


"Harder Manny, harder, fuck me faster!" she begged.

Slap, slap, slap went Manny's thighs on Maggie's arse cheeks, ever more rapidly.

Maggie's head dropped to the bed, muffling her screams as her second ever and even more powerful orgasm began to overwhelm her. She felt Manny unloading his pent up semen, which seemed to go on forever - almost as long as her climax.

*****

By the time that they awoke from their exhausted sleep, it was time for the evening meal. They both dressed in silence, still stunned by the earlier events. At dinner they made polite conversation, but no more. Back at their cabin there was an awkward silence. He reclined on the bed, while she perched on a chair nearby.

"Are you OK," asked Manny, tentatively.

Maggie smiled with unfocussed eyes, "Yes, I'm OK Manny," she replied.

"It's just that you're... not yourself."

She looked at Manny, a wry grin on one side of her face, "Well, neither were you earlier."

"You're not upset with me?"

"Perhaps I should be. But no, I'm not; just don't think that you can treat me like that whenever you want."

"But didn't you enjoy it? Didn't it give you pleasure?"

"That's not the point. I lost control, maybe it's because of the unfamiliar surroundings that it happened, but I don't like being taken advantage of."

"But I just responded to you, what you're body seemed to want. Perhaps you should listen to your body more."

A confused look crossed her face. "But what's that supposed to mean?"

"Well, just take a look at yourself now. You've never looked so sexy. Your nipples are poking out from that thin dress and your legs are parted enough to show me your panties."

Maggie brought her knees together quickly. Manny was right; her mind had wandered during their conversation and she was recalling her feelings from earlier. Her pussy had started to tingle again and she had unconsciously eased her legs apart. Her hands went to her breasts, but now she could feel how hard they were and the warmth from her hands was creating a pleasant burning sensation at the very tip, which was beginning to spread.

"Will you try something for me Maggie?"

"Huh? What?"

"I want you to relax. I want you to accept what you're feeling. Let your hands drop, sit in as comfortable a position as your body wants you to."

She had no idea where Manny was getting this from. He'd never, ever spoken to her about sex or sexuality before. The aching in her breasts was becoming uncomfortable, so she dropped her arms to her sides. Her breathing had become heavy and the movement of her lungs made the dress material slide across her tits. She closed her eyes and tried to relax. It seemed entirely natural that her knees moved away from each other.

Manny's view improved dramatically; Maggie's legs parted much wider than before and he could see right up to the crotch of her white panties. There appeared to be a thin shadow in the very centre and, as he watched, the stain spread wider. His heart was hammering a furious beat and his cock was so hard it was hurting.

The erotic thoughts and ideas that were running through Manny's brain were threatening to overwhelm him, but he was still worried that he could trigger Maggie's infamous explosive anger. He decided to test the water.

"Pull your skirt up Maggie."

Still with her eyes closed, she reached for the hem and drew it up her legs, parting them even further.

Manny couldn't believe his eyes - or his luck. He got up from the bed and shed his clothes in seconds. Taking two paces forward he stood in front of Maggie, between her parted knees.

"Maggie," he croaked. Her eyes fluttered open and then wide as she saw the angry head of Manny's engorged, circumcised penis nodding at her as the blood pulsed through it, no more than a foot away from her face.

Manny shuffled forward, making contact with Maggie's thighs and pushing them wider. She reached out and took hold of his cock to stop it coming any closer. The skin on the head became taught and shiny, almost as if it was glazed. The eye at the centre seemed huge this close.

Maggie looked up at Manny's face; it was red and she could see perspiration beading on his forehead. His mouth was open and his breath was coming in gasps. For a moment she thought he was having a medical episode, but the continuing erection proved that to be false.

"What...what, do you want Manny?"

Manny took a couple of deep breaths before he could speak.