An Island Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turned his back on her, indicating that he felt the conversation was at an end. Maggie traipsed back to the raft - which by now was beginning to deflate - and picked up the empty bottles, then followed the trail he had indicated.

Inside the vegetation, she soon realised that she could no longer hear the sea. Now the sounds were of the birds and insects and the wind gently rustling the leaves and branches. Finally, she reached her destination and quickly filled the bottles. She then stood looking at the water. The pool was about four feet deep and crystal clear. She could see a few small fish in there, but that was all. It was more than tempting. She hadn't bathed properly for weeks, so she carefully walked into the water. It was cool, but not unpleasantly so and she continued a few more paces until the water came up to her breasts. She ducked under the water, revelling in the feel of fresh non-salt water.

Standing back up, she unbuttoned her dress and threw it to one side. Her bra looked like it has seen better days and she took it off and likewise threw the garment over with the dress. The simple act of removing her panties, allowing the water to flow freely around her vagina, aroused her libido which had for some time remained dormant. Now she began thinking about Kal and what he might look like without his underwear. Her eyes closed and she imagined him pulling them down, his cock flopping out and beginning to expand and rise. She imagined her hand wrapped around the thick girth and starting to rub it gently. It felt hot and strong. Before long he grabbed hold of her and pulled her in close. Her grabbed her arse cheeks and lifted. Her legs spread and wrapped around him and she felt the shaft pushing up, up to fill her completely. She orgasmed loudly and sank beneath the surface, still clutching her breasts with one hand, fingers embedded with the other.

*****

Maggie was hungry. She tried catching fish, but had failed. She found some shellfish but didn't know how to open them. As for the fruit, she was nervous of heading into the undergrowth alone. The matches that Kal had left her had long since run out and she no longer had a fire. After a day and a half without food she was desperate. She had no choice; she had to approach Kalti again and ask for his help, much as it pained her to do so.

Kal was sitting resting on the veranda of his shelter and watched Maggie walk towards him. She no longer had make-up and the colour had nearly all washed out her hair which, whilst silver in appearance was luxuriant and bounced as she walked. The bottom two buttons on her dress had long since dropped off and her long, tanned legs were exposed with each step. A rip in the bodice was revealing the fine lace brassiere beneath - not quite enough to show a nipple through the material, but close enough to imagine. He felt his cock stirring - not for the first time - as he watched her hips sway and breasts gently bounce.

Maggie stopped a short distance away, took a deep breath and then spoke, "You look like you're pretty good at this. I'm out of food and I need help. I...I apologise and promise to do my share of work if you will help me."

Kalti had raised a leg to hide the now obvious erection, he wanted to play with Maggie both mentally and physically, so he said, "You don't sound too sorry. Suppose I feed you? What if you then refuse to do any work?"

She wasn't sure how he had guessed what she had intended to do, but now she'd been caught out, she knew she was in trouble. Her defiance crumbled, "Please I beg you; I need help. I'll do whatever you want."

The blood surged in Kal's penis. Suddenly, he found himself in a position he hadn't imagined. Pure lust commanded his next words.

"You need to prove yourself. Prove that you will do anything I say."

"Yes!"

His voice was throaty, "In that case, take of your clothes and come over here."

Maggie wasn't sure she had heard him correctly, but when he dropped his leg and turned to face her, she knew she had. His stiff dick was jutting upwards in his underpants, stretching the elastic at the top and threatening to poke out. Her mouth went suddenly very dry, while her pussy went in the other direction. Hunger was shoved aside. She knew what was likely to happen now and her decision was not because she was hungry for food, but for him.

Maggie unbuttoned the remainder of the dress and let it fall to the sand. She then waited; to see if that was all he wanted.

"And the rest now," confirmed it wasn't.

She didn't take her bra and panties off slowly, or seductively. She just took them off.

"Come over here and kneel down," he said, getting to his feet.

Maggie took the fifteen steps over to stand in front of him and then sank to her knees. Her eyes had never left his all this time, but now she lowered them and looked straight at his underwear, just as he pushed them down his legs. His cock sprang free and bounced stiffly - it was even more magnificent than she had imagined.

"You wanted something to eat? Perhaps you'd like this as a starter?"

At the back of her mind Maggie was thinking, "This is rape". Yet, in her aroused state it was all she wanted. She wrapped a hand around the shaft and began rubbing - a lot less gently than she had fantasised. She looked up at him and he put his hand on the back of her head. She dipped and put her mouth straight over the head. She began to bob up and down and with each move she took in more, but eventually her mouth was stretched as far as it could go. She almost choked a few times, but kept going, simultaneously rubbing his dick and fondling his testicles.

Kal's hips began to rock with Maggie's movements. His cock and balls seemed to swell and then his semen surged into her mouth. She swallowed and swallowed, but then began to choke and pulled away. Still he came, further strings of come spurting from the end of his penis, striking Maggie in the face and dribbling down onto her breasts.

When Kal had recovered, he looked down at Maggie and smiled at her splattered face. It made his cock twitch once more.

"You'd better go and wash yourself down and then come back here so that I can fuck you."

Maggie stood on wobbly legs and began walking towards the ocean. She walked into the gentle waves and splashed water over her face, hair and chest, then turned back to shore. Kal watch her walking back up the beach towards him. Her pussy hair had not yet begun to grow following the waxing session and her labia were clearly visible as she came near. He breasts swayed, the nipples erect from the cool water.

Kal stood there waiting, his dick as hard as before. Maggie could almost feel her pussy lips sliding across each other as she walked, knowing that very soon now that monster was going to be pushing up into her. She wondered if it would hurt and how he would want to take her.

"Put your arms around my neck and then wrap your legs around me," he told her.

Maggie wondered if she would be flexible enough to achieve this, but needn't have worried. Having put her arms around him, she lifted her right leg and crooked it around behind his waist. Kal then took hold of her arse cheeks and lifted her off the ground. She was amazed by both his strength and his balance and wrapped her left leg around, hooking one ankle across the other. Before she knew it, the head of his penis was pressing at the sopping and wide open entrance to her pussy. There was literally no resistance as the soft purple head pushed into the velvet tunnel. The resistance came when he lowered her further and the girth of his weapon had to force the walls of her vagina apart.

Maggie thought she was going to split in two. Yes, it hurt in a way, but it was a beautiful and erotic pain. She felt as though it was impossible to get it in, yet she was sinking further and further down onto it. Her breath came in short gasps, until Kal was fully embedded, then she stopped breathing completely and exhaled in a long moan. He lifted her back up and she started to take air again, but no sooner than she felt her insides empting than he dropped her back down.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" she groaned.

Gradually, Kal picked up the pace and Maggie grunted out on the down stroke and breathed in on the up stroke. He kept going for what seemed a long time, but was probably only five minutes. But that was enough; her body began to tremble and her whole body was engulfed by the mightiest climax she had yet reached.

*****

The next morning, Kal told Maggie it was time he taught her to fish, but first he told her to take her clothes off again.

"OK, but why? I don't mind getting them wet, they'll soon dry off."

"Two reasons; the first is that you will want something to wear when we finally get rescued and besides, as there's just the two of us we don't need to wear anything."

"And the second reason?" she asked.

"I love looking at your sexy body and if you keep covering it up I might just have to rip your clothes off."

This time, Maggie undressed slowly and sexily. By the time she removed her bra Kal was already naked and sporting a hard-on. Maggie looked at him, licked her lips and said, "I see you have a new fishing rod!"

*****

From that day onwards, neither of them wore clothing. Although their bodies had become bronzed, they were still careful to remain out of the sun when it was too hot. Kal extended the beach house and created raised walkways and decorated them with the shells and flotsam that washed up on the shore. They discovered that there was a colony of wild pigs living on the island and together they worked out a way of smoking and preserving the meat, so that they could leave the animals in peace most of the time, creating a natural and even balance in their numbers.

The couple cultivated the fruit and other edible plant life, which seemed to grow year round. In the wet season they lived on the supplies that they had built up. As time passed and they realised that help was becoming less and less likely to arrive, they looked for ways to make their lives a little easier, including using bamboo poles to pipe water from the waterfall down to their home. A small, continuous trickle fed a pool that Kal created from rocks and a piece of the life raft. It overflowed gently and spilled down the beach, keeping the water supply fresh at all times.

Maggie learned how to fish, then cook and even sew. But most of all she learned how to please her man. The two grew closer over the years and then, one day, they saw a sailing ship passing the island. They looked at each other, cuddled and watched as it passed on by.

They were on their Island Alone and that's where they wanted to stay.

*****