An Observed Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

"This bitch is fucking wet and she's fucking as tight as a vice! Aren't you bitch!

Mrs Shepherd was making mewling noise as time seemed to lose meaning as he hammered his length into her and she imagined she felt the heat of the flash light as the cameras snapped her depravity.

"Turn her over Stephen. It's time to fill this slut up." Jack suddenly barked.

Mrs Shepherd found herself being almost lifted up so that she was kneeling on all fours in the bed. She looked up and stared at herself in a mirror that was opposite the bed. Her hair was everywhere, her breasts moist with sweat were steadily bouncing; she looked up and saw Stephen behind her. He knelt down on the bed and used his strength to part her legs so that she was spread-eagled. With one forceful thrust she felt him enter her from behind. She had never felt so full.

"Oh, fuck me Stephen, fuck me! That feels amazing" she gasped

"You like it slut? You are desperate for cock aren't you slut!"

"Just fuck me, fuck me. Fuck me." She couldn't believe the filth she was spouting.

Jack and Raphael grinned at each other as they continued snapping away. Stephen was gripping her neck and was pumping with steady thrusts as Mrs Shepherd whined in ecstasy. It was everything that she'd hoped and she could feel the beginnings of another harsher orgasm start to rise in her body like a lost memory. She felt the bed give as Jack kneeled down in front of her. She looked up to see Jack's hard cock like a battering ram staring at her, the hungry eye of his cock already wet with pre-cum.

She heard a jingle and she looked up to see Jack hold what looked like a dog collar and lead. Her eyes widened as she realized what he was intending. Jack threw the collar to Stephen and before she realized it Mrs Shepherd was being collared and she felt the click as the lead was tied to a loop in the collar.

"Think you are ready to take two cocks, you dirty bitch?" Jack grinned thrusting his cock in her face.

"Oh God, yes, give my your cock, now!" Mrs Shepherd panted

Stephen thrust with extra effort and pulled hard on the lead so her head rode up. She gasped with surprise and she found herself swallowing Jack's cock. She immediately began sucking the head of his dick before slurping as far down the shaft as she could manage. She loved the loss of autonomy that the leash brought and how sluttish she felt, collared like an animal.

"Fuck that bitch boys, fuck her, harder than that she loves it!"

Stephen tightly grabbed Mrs Shepherd's hips and began fucking her with a grim relentlessness, using the leash to whip her ass as if she was a horse. Taking his cue Jack grabbed her head and began fucking her mouth, his dick touching the back of her throat and she slurped and sucked like a whore possessed. Her ass and head moved back and forth piston fashion like some perverted machine.

"Fuck me. Fuck me." Mrs Shepherd thought, her mouth and cunt full of cock.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

She was unsure how long they were fucking her before he orgasm was suddenly upon her and she had to spit the Jack's cock out as she screamed. Stephen continued to hold her writhing body as he continued fucking her, before he finally pulled out and looked down at the horny slut on the bed.

SNAP SNAP SNAP

Raphael was taking photos of her and as she looked up the three men were standing over her; their dicks still aggressively hard as ever. It was Raphael's cock that transfixed her. It must have been nine inches of black meat and at the base it was thicker that her wrist. Although exhausted by her orgasm the hunger was still within her and she knew she'd have to try it. Raphael swaggered over so his dick was hanging over her like a black sword of Damocles. He sat down next to her on the bed and then she felt herself being almost bodily picked up and then lowered on his ebony length.

"Oh Fuck!" she swore. He pulled the leash hard so her head arched back and she felt totally under his control.

Stephen had stretched her, or so she had thought, but now her cunt was having to accommodate the extra girth of this black monster. Stephen had managed to maneuver himself around so that as she took her first breath after Raphael had fully impaled himself she found that she had Stephen's cock to suck. She could taste her own juices as she sucked greedily and then began a co-ordinated grinding as she rode Raphael's black rod and Stephen roughly fucked her throat.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

"You dirty fucking slut! Take those cocks you bitch!" Jack crowed as his friend spit roasted the Milf whore! This really was a fantastic job. Raphael was now pumping his black cock relentlessly. The slut was in great shape and Jack watched as the muscles in her torso rippled with the contortions and her tits bounced with abandonment.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

It suddenly just too much for Stephen. "Oh fuck, I'm coming. I'm coming!"

Mrs Shepherd felt the cock slip from her mouth and then she was just shouting filth.

"Come on my face you bastard! Come in this sluts face! Come in my face! Come in my face."

Stephen was standing above tugging his cock so that it was just a blur of white meat. Suddenly he started spurting cum all over her face. Raphael intensified the fucking and she felt a huge orgasm envelop her as Stephen's seed covered her face.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

There was no time to relax as Raphael continued pounding into her.

"We haven't finished yet bitch! Take my fucking meat." He growled. Pounding into her he again harshly pulled on the leash so she felt the collar tighten.

Her senses were glazed as the pleasure burned through her body after the years of abstinence. It couldn't get any better than this she thought and the she felt shock as the bed gave way as Jack clambered up behind her. She felt his large fingers rubbing something wet and gel like into the most intimate crevis of her bottom. No one had ever touched her there, and suddenly she felt two fingers gently probe her arsehole.

"Oh we're just starting bitch!" Raphael chuckled as he continued his remorseless pounding of her cunt.

"Jack, no!" Mrs. Shepherd shrieked, "I've never had anything up there!"

"Well there's a first time for everything you slut."

Suddenly he was balls deep in her most private of passages and she howled as Jack and Raphael hammered into her: tag team fucking her with no mercy.

"Fuck this whore, fuck this whore, fuck this whore!" she found herself gibbering.

"What a fucking slut, you are Mrs. Shepherd!" Jack crowed, "You think I didn't recognize you? If only the pupils and parents knew what a slut you are!"

The pounding was now so relentless that she knew it couldn't last longer and she came again as Raphael spurted his load into her cunt.

"Take that you Milf bitch! Take that you fucking bitch!" Raphael boomed

"Oh buddy me too! Me too!" Jack howled, gripping her hips and releasing his load deep into her ass.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

Mrs. Shepherd was lying on the bed, cum was slowly dripping off her face and onto the collar and leash but was also leaking out of her cunt and ass too. She opened her eyes and gazed up at the naked Jack, Raphael and Stephen armed once again with their cameras.

SNAP SNAP SNAP SNAP

"Did you enjoy your photo session Mrs. Shepherd?" Jack grinned down at her.

She was too exhausted to speak.

"That was too good boys!" Jack grinned.

"Almost perfect." Stephen laughed.

"True." Raphael boomed.

"I think Mrs. Shepherd needs more icing on her cake." A new voice added from the other side of the room.

Mrs Shepherd opened her eyes and turned to the strange deep voice. After all she'd experienced she couldn't believe that she was going to be astonished again. The voice belonged to Mr. Grisham! Jack's father.

He stood above her full dressed in a business suit. He slowly pulled the zip of his trousers down and released a hard white cock that rivaled Raphael's. Mrs Shepherd looked up at him in wonder. He reached for the leash of her collar and pulled her up so that she was on her knees like a misbehaving dog.

"Now what am I going to do with you now Mrs. Shepherd?"

12