An Odd Business Transaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I can do that. Gladly. If you are sure."

"If I am sure..."

"That you want me to take your virginity."

"I am here because you are the only man I could ever give myself to like this and as wonderful as all you have done to me so far has been, I want...I want to know what it is like to have you inside me." Filling her. Consuming her. She wanted to feel his flesh, hot and hard sliding against hers and Evan nearly laughed...it was perfect...the girl had no idea how crazy she made him as he quickly popped the rest of the dripping chocolate into his mouth and Kagen watched while he devoured it, recalling how he had devoured her...how he had found it so arousing to see her eat the fudge pops on her break...all that he had said and done to her was burned into her memory and she knew she would always hold it dear as Evan stood and then knelt on the right side of the bed, his eyes holding hers as he easily united the scarf that held her ankle bound and Kagen flexed her slightly cramping leg.

Twisting her ankle, she allowed the sting to fade as Evan freed her other leg before moving to her hands that he lowered to her sides as he untied them and with only a small wince, Kagen set up so her hair fell to her shoulders and she smiled and watched Evan's face as he massaged each wrist; his fingers were tender...gently...she loved the way his silver blond hair fell forward...he was so male and powerful and real as he gently kissed her inner wrist and she caught his face in both hands and pulled him to her so her mouth was open and hot on his and she took the lead in kissing him with all she wanted and possessed and longed for.

Her mouth slanted over his again and again and she suckled his tongue hard as he tangled his hands in her hair and she crawled onto his lap; she moved one hand to rest on his chest, just above his thundering heart...his skin was hot...her fingers laced through the dusting of hair along his chest and Kagen fell into the wanton heat...the need...Evan was the center of her world and she wanted more than anything to please him as her eager to explore hand moved to touch his stomach and when she did, the ridged muscles were quick to clench at the feel; her touch made him burn...blaze...his cock swell beyond what had once seemed natural and Kagen could feel it hard against her hip as her mouth left his so she could place teasing kiss over his jaw to his neck while his hands cupped her ass and drew her closer to him. Against him. Her bare breast were crushed to his chest and her nipples picked his skin...he allowed his head to fall back so she could kiss his neck as he had kissed her; she used her lips and teeth and tongue just as he had...she gently nipped and tasted and teased and he was the one who whimpered when her hand dropped from his belly to rest on his erection.

*******************

The sensation of hard, throbbing flesh straining against denim sent an electric jolt up Kagen's arm as she smiled against Evan's neck...she felt his intake of breath at her gentle touch and it made her ache for him...for him and all they could share and her eyes were bright with need when she eased back far enough to snare his silver gaze with her green one and he trailed his fingers down her cheek.

"Kagen..." His voice was tight as she cupped him through his pants and his eyes closed heavily and she grinned.

"Wow. Is that for me?" It seemed somehow right to tease him and he laughed as she fondled the open button of his jeans. "You know, it is not fair. I am naked. And you still have on far too many clothes..." She licked her tongue of his lips, shifting her breast against his chest...she sensed the motion aroused him...and she was right...he was on fire for her as he forced open his eyes and she lightly kissed him before sliding from his lap to sit on her knees on the bed.

"Are you saying you want me to take my pants off?"

"Please. Or better yet you can let me take them off you." How she had the nerve to be so bold was beyond her...she only knew she wanted to please him...herself...this was their special moment and Kagen wanted to live it for all it was worth as Evan held her eyes for a moment before slowly slipping from the bed to stand beside it and she very slowly moved so she was kneeling directly in front of him; she placed her hands on his chest as she looked up at him and he cupped her face for a moment...his eyes reached into hers once more...silent thoughts passed between them like whispers in the wind and Kagen took delight in him. His body. The access she had to him; she kissed his chest as he stood before her...she flicked a tongue over his nipples...he gasped at the sensation as her hands slid to hold to his waist for a moment so she could tease his belly button just as he had done to her.

Gently, growing more confident with each taste, she did to him all he had done to her; she teased and licked...kissed...she loved his salty taste and the gasping sounds that escaped his throat...his hands clutched her shoulders...her hair tickled his chest and his stomach and Evan was certain he would die from the sheer pleasure when she finally closed her thumb and index finger over his zipper and he had to fight to keep his knees from buckling as Kagen carefully tugged...slowly...a half inch at a time...the sharp grind of the lowering zipper echoed around the room almost as loudly as her screams had and Kagen could only stare in fascinated delight when suddenly, his hard, throbbing cock was exposed to her, bulging wildly from his pants that she pushed down his hips...she left the denim to slid down his long legs of its own accord as she eased back for a moment to simply stare at the magnificent sight she had unleashed.

Enormous, was the first word that came to her...amazing followed...she had not seen a man before but she had read enough books to know what to suspect, or so she had thought, until now...she was speechless as she looked at Evan hard and longer than she had imagined; his cock and balls were stretched tight and a vain pulsed...a drop of clear liquid ordained the impressive head and Kagen felt her breath flee her lungs as slowly, she cupped him in both hands, only to find her hands were far, far too small to contain him in her flesh and Evan hissed at her touch and when he did, her eyes flew to his face, laced with deep concern.

"Did I hurt you..." She looked terrified at the prospect and Even shook his head, touching a hand to her cheek to reassure her.

"No. No, you didn't hurt me it..." His eyes closed. "I have dreamed for so long, about having you touch me..." He looked at her again with emotions once again shinning in his wonderful eyes. "Your hands are so soft. Like warm silk. I could explode in your hands and..." The words faded and his mind went blank as she smiled gently and added a bit of pressure to her grip and Evan died inside...it was perfect...Kagen...he tried to find the strength to speak, but couldn't; all he could do was watch in utter amazement as suddenly, she was standing and he was sitting on the bed and in an instant, she was knelt on the floor between his wide spread legs, pulling away his jeans and tossing them easily aside as he looked at her stare at him for a moment more before leaning forward to run her fingers leisurely through his dark blond pubic hair.

Her touch was gently and sensual...teasing...and then she pressed a light kiss to the head of his aching penis and he was gone...lost...he couldn't take his eyes off her as she licked away the moisture that had gathered on his cock...her tongue was warm and soft and daring; then she kissed his balls...one at a time and he gasped and tangled his hands in the sheets as Kagen sucked his entire right ball into her mouth, run her tongue around the straining flesh even as she suckled light and he was withering inside when she turned her attention to his left, applying a little more pressure as her hand wrapped around his cock, tugging gently; she seemed to know where and how to touch him...she was as in tuned to his body as he was to hers and Evan knew he had found what he had been looking for all his life when Kagen flashed a shy smile at him and held his eyes with hers as she took his penis into her mouth. Hard and deep. Like the fudge pop. She licked and sucked and nibbled lightly...teeth scraped and she held his balls in her hands, massaging them as she worked her head and mouth as one...she pulled back...blew a whisper breath on his had flesh...she sucked him in even deeper as her tongue circled his head and long shaft again and again and he swelled inside her mouth and pressed against her lips and Kagen knew what was about to happen as her gaze stayed locked on his and Evan called her name out in a ragged scream when he exploded inside her warm, wet mouth and a hot, jetting stream of salty, thick cum jolted down her throat in a wave that was, much to her surprise, glorious and welcomed.

Gasping, he gripped her arms as he leaned forward and she looked up at him as he searched deep in her eyes...his heart was thundering...he couldn't believe how willingly she had given herself to pleasing him; no woman had ever touched him the way that Kagen did and he adored it as he kissed her hard on the mouth, pulling her on onto his lap as he did and she tangled her hands in his hair, more aroused than ever with the effect she had on him so obvious. So intense. She felt no shyness. Only the need to touch and give and taste and Evan flipped their position so she was flat of her back and his chest was pressed on hers as their tongues wrapped around one another, sucking and devouring; it was natural and real and intense and Kagen whispered his name again and again as his lips trailed down her neck to torment her breast once more and she wrapped her legs around his, anchoring him to her as best she could...she wanted all parts of her body to be close to his and she moaned loudly when his hand slipped between them so he could very gently tug at her clit until it began to swell. Sweat. His finger pressed into her lips and it sank in deep...she was soaked and Evan pressed his face into her stomach, just above the slick skin where her thighs met...he was hard again...it was insane...he had just had the most amazing orgasm he had ever known at the shy but glorious hands of the only woman he had ever or would ever love and Kagen trailed teasing fingers through his silk hair as she sighed his name in the suddenly soft air that stretched between them and Evan looked up at her, their eyes locking as he eased forward again to loom above her with his arms braced on either side of her head as her hands rested lightly on his back.

"Kagen." Her name passed naturally from his lips.

"Evan." She smiled easily.

"I have a confession to make to you." He had just made the decision...he had to be as honest with her as possible before he made love to her again.

"A confession? That sounds serious."

"It is. For me, at least. And I hope it will be for you, too."

"What is it? Are you having second thoughts..." The warmth in her body began to fade at the very idea, but he was quick to shake his head and she sighed.

"I haven't had second thoughts. I couldn't, Kagen. I have wanted you for so long, and not just..." Pausing, her searched for the right way to explain...but it all came down to the simple truth, so he chose to say that. "Kagen, I am in love with you; I have been in love with you for a long time. For years, really. I have watched you and...I have seen the times you have hurt, when your mother died and when your brother disappointed you and so often I have wanted to come to you and take you in my arms..."

"Evan..."

"I need you to know." Looming above her, he went on as if he had not heard her effort to end his words. "I kept a distance. I made myself do it. I was certain you had no interest in me; I told myself my feelings were one sided and there was no possible way I would pressure you or push you...but I have watched and ached for you and cried at times when you have been in pain; I adore you, Kagen. So much. You are so much more than you realize you are; you are bright and beautiful and gentle and you are loyal to an almost insane degree when it comes to the people you love and...God, tonight, I have seen the distant, conservative image you show the rest of the world fall away and I have seen a passion in you. A need. A desire. I know I am babbling like a fool. But I have to say all of this and I need you to know this is more than a single night for me; I want more from you and with you, sweetheart. I mean that. And if you will let me, I will...Kagen, I want so much for you to give me a chance to show you that this, what we have had tonight, has the power to last a lifetime. I need you. I love you." It was as simple and as complex as that and Evan was surprised by the relief that came with laying his feelings and his heart out before her...it was hers to accept or reject, but at lease he would know and Kagen's eyes filled with tears that immediately spilled over her cheeks.

"You love me?" Her words were whispered in a quivering voice as intense shock and disbelief glittered in her green eyes and he smiled.

"I love you, Kagen Maria Connors."

"But I...I am so..." She shook her head. "I am no one..."

"You are perfect, lady." Sitting up, he caught her hands and pulled her forward so she was sitting before him and he didn't allow her eyes to leave his. "You are all I want. All I need. You make me smile. Laugh. You make me want to live life as I have never lived it before; Kagen, I wish to God you could see yourself the way I see you each time I look at you..." It was his turn for tears to come to his eyes and Kagen laughed and threw herself against him, knocking him back on the bed with the force of her body as her lips came down on his and she kissed him with emotion and passion and need as his hands went into her hair...she held nothing back as she devoured him with her mouth and they were both breathless when she lifted her head and looked down at him.

"I love you, too. So much. I have loved you for years..."

"Are you serious? You never showed it..."

"I work for you and I...God, I never believed you could care for me; I am just...I didn't think you could see anything in me to love."

"Oh, Kagen." He cupped her face in his large hands. "I adore you and I...baby, I am not letting this end with one night. I can't."

"You don't have to. I want to be here. I love you, Evan. I mean what I said, that I have never met a man like you. You are wonderful. Smart and kind. You are not weak willed or...I have seen nothing but disappointments in my life from men, my brother and father, but you are...you are all I could long for or want and I love you..." She laughed as she said it again and Evan kissed her, rolling their position so she was again on her back and he consumed her mouth...tongue teased...he cupped her breast between them so his fingers could torment her nipples until they were hard; her need for him was again spilling from her...she wrapped her legs around his waist and ached her back so his he could kiss her neck and Kagen dug her nails in his back.

She was on fire for him...he loved her...loved her...she relished in the feelings as he took her nipple in his mouth and sucked so hard she screamed when her wet cunt contracted and Evan could feel her heat against his belly; she was withering and damp and clinging to him as he told her again that he loved her and Kagen gasped and almost cried when he pulled away from her...but relief came when she saw him reach inside his nightstand to retrieve a condom that he ripped open with his teeth and she watched in true fascination as he sheathed himself with a few motions and she spread her legs wide so he could kneel between them.

"Are you ready for me..." He again braced his arms on each side of her head and she nodded, flushed and sweating.

"So ready. I have been for a long time." She drew up her knees to make it clear and Evan smiled as he brushed her hair from her face...their eyes held and she felt no fear or hesitation as slowly, gently, he eased inside her carefully...an inch at a time...one thick and massive inch at a time...her flesh stretched to accommodate him; there was a single moment where it his invasion stung just a bit, but it faded quickly as he made his way completely into her and she shifted, locking her legs around him so he was all the way inside her slopping pussy and she pressed herself against him as he drove deep and the went still for an endless moment.

"Evan..." She kissed the side of his face.

"I think I have died..."

She giggled and moved under him. "I take that as a compliment."

"It is. God. You are so damn tight and wet..."

"And you are so big and hard. I like it. I like having you inside me."

"Good. Because I intend to be inside you a lot." His eyes found hers again and she smiled through her tears. "I know I promised you six orgasms tonight, and I intended to deliver, but I am upping the stakes; I swear to you I will give you as many orgasms as you want every night for a lifetime, Kagen..." He gasped when she moved under him in a slow, sensual dance and her hands cupped his butt, jerking him hard into her as their eyes held and he gave into his body's natural demand to move; her thrust...pulled out...in again...slowly...then fast...all control was gone as her breast crushed against his chest and her cunt clutched his cock and held him tight in hot lava that was slick...slapping...her flesh against his...her soul his soul...their hearts were as much one as their bodies were as Kagen lifted her hips to take each thrust and give her own and all at once, at the very same moment that she exploded, her lips wrapped around his and sucked hard and they came in a wild, sweating, screaming tangle of limbs and lips...her name was ripped from him and his was ripped from her and she heaved and sobbed in release as Evan's back arched and she shattered into what felt like a million pieces when he eased down on her with his face buried in her neck and she pressed her lips into his hair.

What he had done to her before, as glorious as it had been, had not compared to him inside her...him sharing her pleasure...it was perfect and natural and right and Kagen felt merged with him; his body was plastered against hers as he kissed her neck and she sighed his name once again and he laughed.

"Wow. Wonderful." Evan lifted his head. "I think I am lost in you and I pray to God I never find my way out again." Wrapping his arms around her, he rolled to his back and held her against him with her head on his chest; he stroked a hand through her hair as they sweat began to dry on them and Kagen trailed her hand up and down his stomach.

"I never knew it could be like that."

"It has never been like that for me before. You blow my mind. I am yours."

"I like that. And it is a fair exchange because I am yours." She still couldn't wrap her mind around the reality that he loved her...Evan...she giggled and he looked down at her as she smiled...her face was flushed...her hair was damp...she was beyond beautiful and he adored her as she shook her head.

"What is it?"

"When I came to you, to offer myself...I knew you wanted me and I...well, it never occurred to me that you felt what you do for me."

"I never knew you loved me, either."

"I guess we kept that hidden well, but no more." Slowly, she set up. "Listen, this is...I know we had a deal..."

"I intend to keep my part of the bargain."

"No." Kagen said it firmly as she looked at him. "No. I have thought about this, and I am not taking money from you; I love Bart and I always will and I love my father, but I have taken care of them for too long and they are both capable of taking care of their own lives and they need to start. Now. I will help Bart find a lawyer. I will make certain he knows I love him, but I am not going to allow him to guilt me into making his stupid mistakes go away. He has to grow up once and for all. I know I have. And I know now I want more from life than to be their keeper." It was an impressive speech coming from her and Evan smiled as he pushed himself up on his elbows.