An Odd Business Transaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure? I don't mind helping your family, babe."

But she was shaking her head. "What you and I have is special and I will not let my family's problems or anything else ruin that...I love you, Evan, and I want to be with you..." She held out a hand that he took with ease as he set up beside her and she locked her eyes on his.

"That decision is yours, Kagen. But know I will help. If you let me."

"I will work it out. In the mean time..." Her expression grew intense.

"In the mean time..."

"Well, you did say six orgasms tonight and I have had three."

"Which means I owe you three more."

"Yep." She winked and straddled him, pushing him down on his back as she took his hands and put them under her breast and Even held them in a warm grip. "You know, I loved it when you told me how you watch me eat those fudge pops..."

"And you made my dreams about being that fudge pop come true."

"And I enjoyed it. But I have a dream of my own."

"Do you?" His sensual silver eyes were bright with need and love. "And what is that dream, Kagen? Tell me. Let me make it come true." His fingers brushed over her nipples very lightly.

"Come is the key word..." Leaning over him, she licked his lips. "You see, I am always having this dream where my sexy, wonderful, boss just lays back on his bed and allows me to have my wanton way with him...I think I might even like to use some certain red scarves to tie his wrist to his bed, just to make certain he follows the rules and lets me take the lead."

"I like that. And I am game. In fact, Kagen, that right there is the second offer you have made to me that I just don't have the will or the need to refuse."

"Is that so, Evan." Her voice was seductive as she slid down so her cunt was once again pressed against his swelling cock. "Well, I think I will devote many years to doing all I can to make you offers you can't refuse...if you are up to it, of course?" Her raven hair fell forward to curtain both of them and Evan laughed and loved her more.

"Baby, I am up for any and all you have to offer."

"Ready to prove it?" She challenged and he nodded.

"Ready and willing and eager to go..." Again and again...the night was young, and their time together had just begun and Evan knew, just as Kagen did, that neither of them would regret her first illicit offer and the pleasure that would forever stem from it.