An Odd First Date

Story Info
A kidnapping done by immature needy guy.
6.8k words
3.94
12.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers

This piece is adapted from an older piece I wrote. The scenes start in my hometown, Reno than move to Carson City which are both in Nevada. Suzie's and Red's are both real places, the last time I checked, too. My love of Dodge's Sundances and Shadows are also apparent in this story. This is definitely not one of my normal stories. It has a very realistic situation. One of the things I liked best about writing this story was the lack of maturity of the characters, which makes it very humorous. The characters were not anything like the usual characters I write about, allowing me to branch out. Also Cody is inspired by someone in real life I met a long time ago. Enjoy!

*

My throbbing head brings tears to my eyes. A faint rubber smell and the squeak of plastic makes the pain worse. I am in the back seat of a strange car. I sit up, rub my head and look around. The car is older but, by the look of the interior, in fair shape. I recognize the model, a 1992 Dodge Sundance. My first thought is, 'My mom used to own one of these when I was young.' I look outside and the neon lights blind me. When my eyes come into focus, I read the glowing sign.

Suzie's

Adult Video Store

'At least I'm still in Reno.' It is dark outside but it's never truly dark in Reno. There are too many casino lights around for that. I remember that Suzie's was on the corner of Kietzke Ln and Second St. I can't, no matter how I try, remember how I got here. I try the handle of the back door and it opens. I climb out of the car, stretch and look at myself in the window. I look like hell, my hair is tousled and my face is flushed. I look like I've been asleep for more than a day. Even my clothes are wrinkled. There are no people or traffic on the streets, meaning it is very late, as I move to the back of the car. The full moon gleams off the back windshield. I read the license plate and kept the numbers in my head for future reference. I hear footsteps coming from behind me. I feel the urge to run but remain where I am. The person grabs my shoulder and spins me around.

"Cody?" I ask the face I recognize. He is a college guy who lives close to me. I know him in that see-the-person-everyday sort of way. His facial expression doesn't change from serious concern. Something crosses his eyes that makes me worry. I try to pull away but he effortlessly pulls me to him. My body ends up right against his. I look up at his face, shaking. His blue eyes peer down at me and lighten up. A blond hair falls down, shading his eyes. I look away blushing.

A husky voice with a touch of youth whispers, "I just have a favor to ask you and then I'll let you go. If you cooperate, no harm will come to you." The revelation that this guy is my kidnapper strikes me like a fist in the hollow of my stomach. I feel tears of betrayal sting my eyes, but keep my face expressionless. I keep my head down as he takes my shoulder and guides me back to the car. A random thought of fleeing runs through my head but terror fights it back. 'If I cooperate, I should be able to get out of this unscathed. I hope.' I can't help but feel like a shy teenager as well. He opens the passenger door and I get in. He waits, making sure I'm in, and closes the door. He walks over to his side and gets in. He gives me another worried look as he starts the car and pulls out of the parking space. He tenses and relaxes as he drives, making me notice how attractive he is again. I look away, blushing. I feel like crying the entire time, 'Who knows what he has in store for me.'

It is silent as we drive through the streets of Reno. Having lived here almost my entire life, I know the streets he takes, though I am still unaware of where he is taking me. As we take the on-ramp to 395 south, I notice he is headed to Carson City or Lake Tahoe. I can't help but wonder why he would be taking me to any of these places, considering he lives here. Carson City is the capital of Nevada and isn't very different from Reno. Lake Tahoe is a resort-town on a huge man-made lake. There's nothing significant that I can think of about either town.

My mind wanders off as we take the all-too-familiar route. I've been to both towns more times than I can count. I keep thinking, 'Why? What is the favor?' I finally conjure up the courage to ask him about it. I keep my tone even as I say, " Cody, where are we going?"

He looks at me warily as he answers, "Why do you want to know?"

Playing innocent, "Um, just curious."

"I'm sure,' he answers sarcastically.

My temper flares and with terse tightness in my voice I say, "Then why did you kidnap me?"

He looks at me sharply, "I already told you. I have a favor to ask."

"What's the favor?"

"I can't tell you yet."

"Why the hell not? Are you scared of my reaction?"

"No. I don't trust you yet. As soon as I trust you, I'll tell what I want from you." That statement ends our conversation. I slump back in my chair and cross my arms, sighing heavily. He looks at me with condescending disappointment. I straighten my back and look at him with a glare that reflects what I feel about him. A grin crosses his face as we pulled into a gas station. I didn't even realize we had gotten off the highway. He says, "If you want anything to eat or have to use the restroom, do it now." We were at some run-down, nameless station in the middle of nowhere and he knows it. "Dirty bastard," I whisper under my breath. He knows I have no chance of escaping him here.

Cody takes off his gloves and pulls out his wallet. He counts his money and puts his wallet into his rear pocket. He gets out of the car and walks toward the store. He stops suddenly and looks back at me. I get out of the car and walk to him. I say, "I just want something to drink and I have to use the bathroom." I make a point not to say please or thank you. He just nods and walks in the store. I walk to the side of the building and enter the ladies room.

I walk into the nearest brown stall and walk right back out. I close my eyes and try to get rid of that picture. After I finish in the other stall, I walk to the sink. I wash my hands and face then look in the mirror. The girl that looks back at me has tied-up hair. Her hazel eyes look back at me with question. She has a cherub face above a black sweater. I wear a silver K on a chain around my neck. It was a Christmas present from my father. K for Kassy. 'What does he want from me, dammit?' My angry thought destroys my calm expression. I take a moment to calm myself once more and walk out of the bathroom.

Outside, Cody is leaning against the car pumping gas into it. His built frame lounged against the side of the car. 'I wonder if he works out to look like that. His personality doesn't match his appearance. It's almost like he has ugly-duckling-syndrome. Maybe he was picked on in high school.' That sends scary thoughts through my head as I walk over to him. He pulls out a cigarette and puts it in his lips. He pulls out a lighter but before he can light up, I put my hand on his arm. Exasperated, I say, "Are you trying to kill us?"

He has a look of boredom on his face as he says, "What if I am?"

I roll my eyes, "Do you have to be such a smart ass?" He puts a thoughtful expression on his face.

When he sees me roll my eyes again he says, "You didn't know I could be such a smart ass and I didn't know you could be such a bitch. Relax, baby, you're stuck with me."

"I'm not stuck with you. You kidnapped me! And don't call me baby," I almost yell as I walk to the other side of the car.

He follows, "And why are you such a bitch again?"

I whip around and put my hands on my hips. "When I'm being kidnapped by an idiot who can't even do it right."

He puts his hand into his jacket pocket and pulls out a pair of handcuffs, "That's what these are for. What do you think I went into Suzie's for?"

I cock an eyebrow and say, "Uh-huh."

He leans closer to me and says, "Just behave, baby." He straightens and heads back to his side of the car.

A long stretch of highway and endless rolling hills with the radio blaring filled the next twenty minutes. 'At least he doesn't like Rap. It's a small mercy.' I think as I glance back and forth between him and the window. He had taken off his jacket. Every once in a while he taps the steering wheel to the music. After a while, he lowers the volume the volume of the stereo and says, "Don't tell me you don't like rock music?"

"Please," I say deeply.

"So, what are your interests? What kind of music do you like?," He asks.

I say bitingly, "Why the hell do you want to know?"

He irritatedly sighs but answers nonetheless "Because I'd like to get to know you to some degree. Here, I'll start. I have a vested interest in martial arts, love to play hockey casually and collect antique weapons. You should feel privileged, I'm missing a tournament because of you."

'So that's how he stays in shape.' I hiss and retort, "And thanks to you, I'm missing college courses and a job. Not to mention, my parents are probably worried sick about me. Oh, and I happen to like rock music." He turns his head, looking worried. I continue with my rant, "They probably know about the rave and think I got drunk. They probably called Sara's mom and everything. I am so grounded. Grounded at 18, gawd." I put my head in my hand, shaking it.

"Rave? Interesting," He says, glancing at me. He puts his hand under my chin and turns my head to face him. He studies me and says, "Very interesting." He puts his thumb on my lower lip, "I wonder how experienced those pretty lips of yours are."

I yank away, "Wouldn't you like to know?" He lets me go and laughs. We enter Carson City about ten minutes later. He turns off the main strip. The highway goes straight through the middle of the city. I still wonder where he is taking me. The closed shops and lit-up casinos went by, reminding me of when I came up here with my parents to see a play. It was a cheesy version of Bram Stoker's Dracula. I giggled most of the way through it, even though I was the one who wanted to see it. Stopping in front of a restaurant brought me back to reality. The sign says:

Red's

Old 395 Grill

He went to the side of the restaurant into a small parking lot. There were cars although it was dark out. I figured out where we were quickly. We were on S. Carson street. I look over to Cody and ask, "Why are we stopping now?"

"I'm hungry. Aren't you?" He ask with that don't you have any common sense look. Before I go to get out of the car, he grabs my arm and say, "Just remember, cooperate and I won't hurt you. No running, calling for help. Okay?" I shake my head to comply. I'm excited to be out of the car and around other people. He gets out of the car and comes around. I get out and we walk to the front of the restaurant. I get little opportunity to survey my surroundings before he drags me into the place. When we arrive in the door I look around. (Insert short diner description here)

A hostess in jeans and a shirt with the diner's name on it greets us and asks, "Smoking or no smoking?"

Cody replies promptly, "Smoking for two, please." The hostess nods and walks toward the smoking section. We follow as I trace a path from our booth to the front door and bathrooms. We sit down and I immediately put the napkin under the silverware on my lap. I pick up one of the plastic laminated menus. I look at it but it only reminds me of the time. 'Is it late night or morning. And does he have my wallet?' I glance over the menu. Cody has another cigarette in his mouth. He pulls a lighter out of the pocket of his leather jacket. The jacket is new looking and black with a crimson silk-like lining. Under it is a fitted white t-shirt and blue jeans. He had taken off the gloves. He lights the cigarette and puts the lighter away. He leans back and puts his arms on the booth with an intention to stare at me. I thought, 'He is definitely the bad boy type.'

He interrupts my train of thought by saying, "I apologize but I have to ask. Are you wearing anything under that sweater?"

I counter harshly, "What if I'm not?" He cocks his eyebrow. "I'm wearing a t-shirt underneath," I lie. It reminds me of the last thing I had been doing before waking up in his car. I was headed to a rave and had lied to my dad, saying I was going over to Sara's. I had to dress decently so my dad wouldn't have me change. Even though I'm 18 my dad is so overprotective. It's annoying. Under my jeans I'm wearing a lace tank top and mini skirt. I also have one of my chokers in my pocket. I thought, 'But I'm not going to tell Cody about that.'

"Oh, I just remembered I have your wallet," He tells me quickly.

"I take it I'm not going to get it back," I reply numbly.

"Not yet"

"Than, why did you bother telling me?"

"So you wouldn't worry about it."

"I have far more to worry about than my wallet."

"Like what?"

"Like your obsession for staring."

"You are beautiful. Beauty should be admired, not ignored."

"I don't understand you. You act like you're the ugliest guy on earth and I'm some rich girl who thinks you are."

"You're not?"

"No, you misunderstand. I hate you because you kidnapped me instead of approaching me like a normal human being. Not because you're too low for me."

"That's a relief to hear. But I still won't believe you're not stuck up. You keep proving that one."

"Not all pretty girls are stuck up. And I'm not that attractive."

"Oh, so you're self-conscious."

"Stop. Quit judging by how I look." I raised my voice slightly. The waitress had walked over and probably heard my outburst. My cheeks were red.

She simply asks, "Hiya. Are ya ready to order?"

Cody pipes up and says, "Yeah. I'll have the mushroom burger and a Dr. Pepper."

She finishes writing and says, "And you, Miss?"

I meekly say, "I'll have some iced tea and a dinner salad with ranch." She nods and takes the menus from us. She walks away.

"Jeez. I didn't know you could take things so personal." He says offensively.

"I'm sorry." I look down. "I hate guys who like girls because of how they look. It's too common in high school. I've never had a boyfriend who didn't want to get down my pants."

"It's understandable. I would hate being treated like a piece of ass all the time too," he had a gentle tone in his voice.

The food arrives a few moments later. Cody took off his jacket and put his second cigarette out. "Another question," he continues, "are you religious?"

"No." I state flatly.

"Good. I was going to kill myself if you were little-miss-church-girl too."

I start putting crackers on my salad. I pause, "What about you? Do you have a religion?"

"Nope. I'm an atheist. Why do want to know?"

I respond lightly, "I'd kill myself if I was kidnapped by a church boy." He chuckles. 'He's getting comfortable. 'Good' I start eating and so does he. I paused before speaking, "I don't mean to pry but I'm still curious about the favor."

"That will come in time," he says between bites.

'How much time?' Finished with his burger, Cody squirts some ketchup on his plate. I giggle finding the sound funny. He looks at me and I laugh harder. He's blushing but puts the ketchup bottle down.

"So, she does have a sense of humor. Thank you." He looks skyward.

Later, I manage to come up with a plan. 'It's a bit risky.' Cody had bought a newspaper and is busy reading it. The plan starts with, "Hey Cody," -I interrupted his reading- "I have to use the ladies room." He looks up and says, "Go. Don't take too long, though." I get up and walk over to the door to the ladies room. I notice a vine trellis blocking the view of our booth from the restroom to the register. I see a flat Italian style hat on the coat rack. I snatch it quickly and walk into the restroom. The room has a white tile floors and white stalls. A wall of old mirrors and white sinks is to the right. I walk into a stall and latch it. I quickly take the sweater off and pull the choker out. I wrap it around my neck and clasp it. I undo my pants, pull them off and straighten my skirt. I walk out of the stall, stuffing all my hair under the hat. A woman walks into the bathroom and puts her black, wool coat on a sink. She steps into a stall. I take another look at myself and the coat, summon up the courage and take it. I count to myself, '1...2...3...Go!'

As soon as I walk out the door, time seems to slow down. I immediately turn toward the register, following a group of people out the door. I feel conscious of his sight and plead in my thoughts, 'Please don't let him recognize me.' I keep walking calmly until I make it out the front door. Once outside, I contemplate my options, 'A pay phone? No money. The police. No ID. Damn! I need a phone.' I see an old man putting a cell phone away on the other side of the street. I run toward him and stop to ask, "Hey! Excuse me, sir, but can I use your cell phone?"

He replies, "Um what for?"

I lie, "To call my parents for a ride. I lost track of time."

"Sure, I guess." He says and hands the phone to me. I flip it open and dial my house number. Rattled and anxious, I put it to my ear. It rings once...twice...

A hand pulls the phone away from me, closes it and hands it to the man. Cody's voice says, "I'm sorry, sir. My sister here probably thought I ran off without her." I look at him, my eyes wide as saucers. His other arm creeps around my waist. A warning glare comes from him as he continues, "Again, we're sorry for bothering you."

The man says, "It's okay. Have a nice evening." He gets in the car and starts it.

'My only chance at escaping is driving away. And I let it.' I think as the red taillights start moving further away. Once they are out of view and no one else is around, Cody pushes me into the brick building we're next to. He puts a hand on my throat and squeezes. I put my hands on his, trying to loosen his grip.

He places his mouth next to my ear and whispers, "You ever try a stunt like that again and I will hurt you like you fear so much. Are we clear?" He squeezes a little harder before I nod. "Are we clear," his voice lowers.

I squeak, "Yes." He lets go but then spots a cop car passing us. As though reflexively, he clutches me to him and lowers his head. His face is so close to mine, we are almost kissing. The strangest urge comes over me as I touch my lips to his. I feel him pause but then he presses his open mouth against mine. He comes on so strong, so quickly, I simply melt into him. His tongue dances around mine as shivers wrack my body. Suddenly, he lets go of me. When I look up at him, he still has his eyes closed as though savoring the moment. When he opens them, his expression darkens. He grabs my wrist and heads back to the car.

Once back inside the cab, he leans back as though exhausted. He peers at me and catches my wrist. He pulls out the handcuffs and leans over me to latch my arm to my door. While still across me, he caresses my jaw and whispers in my ear, "You know if you weren't so damn hot, I probably would've never noticed you." He glances at my bare legs, making me grateful of the wool coat. He straightens, turns on the ignition and blasts the radio.

Following the main strip of road, Cody stops at a motel. He parks in front of the office. He gets out, walks in the office and waits for a person. I watch through the window as him and the receptionist exchange words. He puts money on the counter and she gives him a key. He comes back out and we drive into the main parking lot. He releases me from the door, gets out and opens the door for me. I get out and he puts his arm around my shoulder as we walk into the building. 'His eyes deceive his intentions.' I think as we find the elevator next to a vending machine. He pushes the button for the third floor and leans against the railing, closing his eyes again. As the elevator starts moving, silence sends exhaustion through me. The elevator stops and he takes my wrist again. We move onto the balcony. I look down at the parking lot below and close my eyes. The shaking starts as Cody drags me forward. He looks at room numbers until he finds the one he's looking for. The door reads number 35, and he pulls out the key. It has a large green tag attached to it. He unlocks the door and enters, carting me with him.

Kileka
Kileka
30 Followers
12